Toyguru has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to him for taking the time to answer these!
Check out his answers to your Round 27 questions!
This round of questions were selected by Lord_Of_Destruction,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!
1. joseephus: What is the status of the MOTU Attitubes release dates, price, etc?
There was not enough fan interest from SDCC to move forward with any AttiTUBES at this time.
2. cyberv: If/when Catra is released, will she be an Evil Horde member? The original POP figure was not labeled this way but this is how most fans remember her.
Yes, she will be an evil Horde member.
3. Spectror: Are there countries that Mattel is prohibited from delivering to, and if so why? For instance, Matty Collector doesn't deliver to one of the fans in Serbia.
Serbia is currently not a country DR ships to, but they are in the process of scoping out how they can include it. (I’ve personally requested this). Unfortunately there is quite a bit of work involved so I don’t have an ETA yet. It is being looked into.
4. DamnSmooth: Has Mattel given any thought to breaking up the sale dates on Matty Collector? For example: Ghostbusters on the 1st, MOTUC on the 15th, Bonus Figures on another date, etc?
All sales dates will remain on the 15th of the month (unless the 15th is a weekend, then it will be the following Monday).
5. Lord_Of_Destruction: It's been stated that all female figures will use the same basic body. How will this affect a possible Veena figure since she is supposed to be barefoot and have an exposed midriff? Would her outfit be refreshed/altered or would she receive different tooling?
Females will share the same basic body, but as you have already seen from Teela and Adora, new arms, legs and dresses (armor) will be created for each figure. So it is very easy to do new bare feet and attach them to the female buck for a Veena figure in the future. We will also be using a looser plastic on the armor for females (starting with Adora) to help with the articulation.