Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Butthead speculation

MOTUC Butthead speculation

Any thoughts on B.H.? Who could he share parts with?

His face is hilarious. He looks like an insane granny.

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    That is one angry ugly dude. I'm guessing trap-jaw arms and legs.
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

OH NO!! The name alone makes me hope we never have to revisit this nightmare. Butthead and Slushhead aren't the kind of toys that were made to help foster a child's imagination.

I just looked at the pictures again. *shudder* NA He-Man is such a bad childhood memory. Please no, never again!!

Evil Master of Arcades Gamutstreet's Avatar
    I don't think any of the NA's should share parts with the regular figures. I think they should have new molds and share with each other like the females will.
    Last edited by Gamutstreet; November 26, 2009 at 11:05am.
    Only 6 more that need updating:

Gwildor
    Ninjor, Saurod, Blast Attak
    Dragstor, Multi-Bot

Quote Originally Posted by Gamutstreet View Post
    I don't think any of the NA's should share puts with the regular figures. I think they should have new molds and share with each other like the females will.
    Good thinking. I'd be up for that.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I really didnt like the Mutant figures so much. They looked like muppets on way too many steriods. Some were ok like Karate and Optikk and Lizzor. But the others were horrible, so I hope they make them more like the Cartoon.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    This is one figure I can live without.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

I could live without Butthead, if they made him look more like his cartoon version, he might come out looking okay - but the figure is rather ugly and not that memorable looking.

He's not at the top of my wishlist, but I'm sure Mattel and the 4HM can whip this fellow into shape. He could greatly benefit from a real name, of course, because "Butthead" is just silly. (Yes, even for MOTU.)

I wouldn't care if Mattel didn't give him a neck extension piece. I think he should be a bit more like Ram Man in his tactics.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Whiplash77 you have single handedly destroyed MOTU for me
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

Quote Originally Posted by a-star View Post
    OH NO!! The name alone makes me hope we never have to revisit this nightmare. Butthead and Slushhead aren't the kind of toys that were made to help foster a child's imagination.

I just looked at the pictures again. *shudder* NA He-Man is such a bad childhood memory. Please no, never again!!
    Well, NA fostered my imagination, and MAN what an awesome imagination it is! Seriously though, how does your two examples foster an imagination less than, say, Two-Bad, or Modulok? Unless, of course, your hated those particular choices of mine.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Well, NA fostered my imagination, and MAN what an awesome imagination it is! Seriously though, how does your two examples foster an imagination less than, say, Two-Bad, or Modulok? Unless, of course, your hated those particular choices of mine.
    C'mon, you can't compare Butt-Head with Modulok. NA as a whole has some decent stuff but it ventures into crass territory far too much. It just represents a period to me when toy culture really went downhill in general with all the noisy, shiny spring loaded neon stuff.

Butthead - yep, that's a name to take seriously...Optik yes, Butthead? Less so.....

I think I'm in the "I could make it through life without one...." camp.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I don't think Butthead should share parts with anyone...except the He-Man biceps.

Quote Originally Posted by a-star View Post
    C'mon, you can't compare Butt-Head with Modulok.
    Sure you can. Everyone was so used to Filmation's version of He-Man and the original MOTU figures, that nothing else MOTU related couldn't measure up, simply because they weren't the most famous incarnations. NA is seen by some fans as "automatically bad" because of this. But now MOTUC is phasing NA into the same line as MOTU, so the whole skinny figure aspect is history now.

NA as a whole has some decent stuff but it ventures into crass territory far too much. It just represents a period to me when toy culture really went downhill in general with all the noisy, shiny spring loaded neon stuff.
    NA was around when all the great 80's lines died off natural deaths.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; November 26, 2009 at 03:37pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    I never knew this character/figure/whatever exsisted. seriously.

I like it. seriously

I'd like to have the "classic" look. seriously.

I would like to learn more. seriously

I could live without ever seeing this figure again.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

I only want it if it comes with a Beavis mini-figure.

I hope that NA characters get new parts... IF Butthead (huh huh) were to be made by reusing parts I see Mattel using:
    -He-ro's loincloth and lower legs
    -Trap Jaw's Upper legs
    -Trap Jaw's/Kronis Arms
    -New shoulders
    -Hordak Torso (New armor)
    -New head and helmet (New Extendable neck accessory could reuse Mekaneck's if MEK is made before BH.)

As long as his name is not Bea-Visand...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Who would win in this fight...? Ram Man vs Butthead.
    LOL that would be fun.

B.H is a horrible figure but he was cool in the toon. Done by the 4H he'd totally rock. To be honest I want to see every NA character get made. It doesn't matter if the figure was awful in the past. I am sure the 4H will change it in a good way.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    Who would win in this fight...? Ram Man vs Butthead.
    LOL that would be fun.

B.H is a horrible figure but he was cool in the toon. Done by the 4H he totally rock. To be honest I want to see every NA character get made. It doesn't matter if the figure was awful in the past. I am sure the 4H will change it in a good way.
    Between all of the ram people (Ram Man, Rattlor and Butthead), I'd say Ram Man. Ram Man puts his entire body into a ram. Rattlor's "ram" is more of a snake strike. Butthead is like Rattlor's snake strike, but his head is armored.

I didn't like the way BH looked in the cartoon...he was like a normal guy (albeit orange) rather than looking too mutant looking.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; November 26, 2009 at 07:30pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Between all of the ram people (Ram Man, Rattlor and Butthead), I'd say Ram Man. Ram Man puts his entire body into a ram. Rattlor's "ram" is more of a snake strike. Butthead is like Rattlor's snake strike, but his head is armored.

I didn't like the way BH looked in the cartoon...he was like a normal guy (albeit orange) rather than looking too mutant looking.
    So lets throw Goat man into the mix and make it interesting.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Sure you can. Everyone was so used to Filmation's version of He-Man and the original MOTU figures, that nothing else MOTU related couldn't measure up, simply because they weren't the most famous incarnations. NA is seen by some fans as "automatically bad" because of this. But now MOTUC is phasing NA into the same line as MOTU, so the whole skinny figure aspect is history now.

NA was around when all the great 80's lines died off natural deaths.
    I don't think you understand what I mean. When I say that Butt-Head and Modulok aren't comparable it's because Modulok isn't a low brow joke of a figure. This has nothing to do with your theory on why people dislike 200X.

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bock View Post
    So lets throw Goat man into the mix and make it interesting.
    I'd much rather have Goat Man than Ram-Man or ButtHead. I mean, if they make ButtHead cool by some miracle, I'll maybe get him, but I'll be changing his name for sure!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Whiplash77 hehehe nice one!