Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MOTUC Butthead speculation

In the cartoon Skeletor called him "BH"
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    In an adult collector's line? Yes. Yes they can. And Pink, come on, if they did a "real" name for him, you know it would have to be something like Gluteus Cranious or something.

EDIT: Eh heh heh...didn't think about the copyright thing. Okay, so no, I'm not sure if they can do that name. Regardless, when did Beavis and Butthead come out? Was that before or after NA?
    Good God, "Gluteus Cranius." I think you just gave the Mattycollector guys some ideas now. Now the world has to suffer!
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad265/whiplashmotu/b3d712ad.jpg
    I was WAITING to see something like that. Should make the face blue.

So...whenever he wins a battle...does he air guitar....and laugh the rest of the time, while trying to get a look at Catra's 'thingies'?

Butthead: She-Ra....ummm.....uh huh huh huh.....ummm...uh huh huh huh....surrender, or we'll.....uhhhh.....uh huh huh huh....we'll kill the dork with the orange mustache, or something....uh huh huh huh. ~Sees Glimmer~ Hey, baybeh....uh huh huh huh.....this is cool.

lol i might catch heat for this but I absolutely loved Butthead in the cartoon... the figure was meh but man... one of my favorite NA characters haha.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I don't care much for the toy version but I do like his cartoon look.
    I also like him being called BH.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Now this guy is my least wanted of the vintage Mutants but I do still want him and would buy him

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    for me this character really helps round out the mutants. I wouldn't want him excluded because of his unfamiliarity or his bad name choice.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

The cartoon version is much more appealing than the figure. The figure is just....ugh. A definite challenge for the 4H!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm all for BH in the classics line. His action feature is the same as Mekaneck and Rattlor, so all that is required is an extra neck piece. Give him Karatti's blaster as well, just because.

Do you guys think Butthead need a neck extension piece to replicate his vintage action feature?
    Personally I don't he does, nor does he need to replicate his vintage action feature in anyway. Just give him a standard neck/head IMO.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I expect he will get the neck extension, but I agree he doesn't really need it. I didn't actually have the vintage toy, one of the only space mutants I missed out on. I just never saw him for sale over here in the UK sadly.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

This is the only SM I really don't want. It's not his name or his goofy gimmick, MOTU is full of goofy characters , his design though is just boring. Quakke, Hoove, Lizorr, Staghorn are the opposite.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Butthead is my most wanted NA character! The name is so ridiculous. I'd be fine with a standard neck. As long as they have the removable mask, I'm good.

Let's make Biff Tannen proud!
    biff.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Support Crystal Moonbeam in MOTUC - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...nbeam-in-MOTUC!

when I finally made myself watch NA I liked BH. So I look forward to his inclusion.

I'd rank in my NA Space Mutant wants BH along with Staghorn. I love Staghorn from the toon but I prefer BH more simple design. I prefer Quakke above both.

But BH is a definate need over Lizzor or Hoove who didnt get much love in NA 'Toon.

As for neck extension....yeah I could see that included, but I dont think ANYONE is clamouring for that. But I would like a removable mask.

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I feel as if there is way to much negativity towards the NA characters. I look forward to him and all the other's, as the 4HM have done such excellent jobs on all thus far. I have faith that any thing they sculpt for MOTUC will absolutely be worth every penny bring them all on. Oh by the way I am for this guy.
    My wants:Evil Seed, Calix, Hungra,Sneer, Veena, Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    As previously stated, I'm all for the NA line now, and that includes this cat!

Agreed about the removable mask, that would be a pretty important feature- as is, to me, the must-have neck extension!

On the mask- maybe just hinged onto the head, similar but not identical to Icarius? Well, either way, I'll be glad to see this in Classics form soon!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE