Thread: MotUC Dragonfly Discussion

MotUC Dragonfly Discussion

[Just for MGM, here's the Tung Lashor thread]

Would you like Tung Lashor to come with a dragonfly accessory? If yes, should the dragonfly be a pet, a shield, a weapon or something else?
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Yes he should come with it. I think it should be a crossbow. Maybe even a living crossbow. A biological weapon of sorts. So almost part pet and part weapon.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    I agree with Hordak that it should be a living biological weapon. Maybe not a dragonfly, maybe a poisonous insect that way the crossbow could have a poison/or stun effect. Also Hordak why are we listed as Heroic Warriors are we on Anti-Eternia/Etheria?
    Last edited by triklops3eyes; November 26, 2009 at 11:55am.

TL has to have his nifty little dragonfly accessory. I like the idea of it being a weapon of biological origin which shoots some sort of venomous acid.

I hope TL blends the looks of 200X and vintage. A tongue-lashing head and "just chilling out" head should be included as well.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post
    [Just for MGM, here's the Tung Lashor thread]

Would you like Tung Lashor to come with a dragonfly accessory? If yes, should the dragonfly be a pet, a shield, a weapon or something else?
    The 200X version of this weapon is just awesome. I think that the Snake Men uses pets or creatures as weapons. Tung Lashor uses the dragonfly as a gun and shots paralyzing stings. Then Tung poison his victims with his tongue.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Dragonfly crossbow for Tung Lashor is a must!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Tung should come with two heads...

The froggie vintage head and the 200X gila monster head...both with his tongue sticking out. Classic body.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

I hope he comes just liek the vintage even though that crossbow is clunky. It would hold true to the line. Maybe an extra "lashing" tounge accesory as well to be able to switch out.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by neno View Post
    Dragonfly crossbow for Tung Lashor is a must!
    I am a 100% with him! ^
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

I am really keen to see a MOTUC TL. I can't see it being as good as the staction. The staction was one of my faves. I'm not saying there is a competition between the two lines... but there is. The Webstor staction was miles ahead of the MOTUC figure, but then again the Webstor figure was lacking something. I think it was his colouring. The staction colouring was perfect. I'm keen to see Tung Lashor because I think he is one of the figures that will suffer from MOTUC's "no-action-feature" rule rigidity.

As far as the dragonfly goes, I'm all for a living crossbow. The 200X design was great.

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by triklops3eyes View Post
    Also Hordak why are we listed as Heroic Warriors are we on Anti-Eternia/Etheria?
    I know! It drives me crazy hehe. I think we have to have been members for a certain amount of time before we can change that. I am hoping that it is a year at the most. I would love to lose the Heroic tag as well lol. It must be opposite year or something.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    http://www.toyarchive.com/HemanTungLashor.gif
    http://www.nuevadominion.com/eternia...af9de5fd3e.jpg

Tung should come with two heads...

The froggie vintage head and the 200X gila monster head...both with his tongue sticking out. Classic body.
    I hope he has a rubber tongue that is flexible.

He definately needs the dragonfly too.

Heroic Warrior
    Tung Lashor needs his dragonfly crossbow AND his snakeman scepter !

Most of all, he needs to be based on the wonderful 1980's figure (one of my favorites), and to be able to stick his tongue in and out in some way !

ziro
    I agree. I want a dragonfly crossbow based on 200x and a body like the vintage one.
    Tongue with mechanism or at least two head, one with a tongue in and another with this out. I think it could be cool.

Well, guess I missed this thread awhile back. Anyway, yes! I loved that little item back then. I think it should certainly be a crossbow, though (it's cool if it's an organic weapon). I'd rather they didn't turn it into a beast like they did with Hordak's shield.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    I think Tung Lashor should be completely based on the 80's toy version. And he certainly must have his dragonfly crossbow !