Thread: MOTUC Tower Tools Speculation thread

MOTUC Tower Tools Speculation thread

Would anyone like to see this released for MOTUC?

Tower Tools:
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Ah, yes Tower Tools. If the guy on the ground is Prince Adam, did anyone else wonder who the guy in the Tower Tools harness was? Did Faker finally get his colours 'right'? (And yes, I'd be happy with Classics releases of any of these.)

Quote Originally Posted by MC Modulok View Post
    Ah, yes Tower Tools. If the guy on the ground is Prince Adam, did anyone else wonder who the guy in the Tower Tools harness was? Did Faker finally get his colours 'right'? (And yes, I'd be happy with Classics releases of any of these.)
    It's He-Man. The art is portraying a transformation from Prince Adam to He-Man, which is why they both have their forearms raised, with Adam looking up. It's not meant to be taken literally.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

The tower tools are really cool for a kid's line where they'll be actively climbing 'n stuff like that, but it seems like a large setup for a line like this, and might cost a bit to get everything to work the same (and, if it didn't work the same, what's the point?). I'd go for things that would have the possibility of being cheaper and would be easy to just pose 'em with and stand.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Let's just focus on getting all the figures first please ....

Q: What will he-man be climbing with this anyway. We have no playsets. I dont see a need for it. It will be way over priced.
    Check out the Masters Of The Galaxy Podcast. And also check out Masters of the Galaxy Facebook page

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Human... Robot... Maniac Spacedust's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    Q: What will he-man be climbing with this anyway. We have no playsets. I dont see a need for it. It will be way over priced.
    Same here. And I have to say, without meaning to offend anyone, I'm starting to find quite so many 'speculation threads' a bit boring and needless.
    ~jay firestorm~
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/pj-firesto...id=p4340.l2562 FS: MIB first release Classics, MIB 200x, COMPLETE VINTAGE FIGURE SET, 2009 SDCC Art Book, more...

Figures first please.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I haven't liked these things in the 80's, let alone now...

I agree with the others. Let's get some figures first. Then sell these to those who want them.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    It's He-Man. The art is portraying a transformation from Prince Adam to He-Man, which is why they both have their forearms raised, with Adam looking up. It's not meant to be taken literally.
    I don't think so. Adam also has a He-Man shield. Looks like Adam and Clamp Champ are about to battle Ninjor, and Adam appears to be looking directly at Ninjor, so it's doubtful that he is about to transform into He-Man.

This isn't the first time that Adam and He-Man have appearded in promotional art/packaging together.

As for the power tools being brought into MOTUC, I would rather they didn't. The drill would make a nice bonus weapon, but I can live without the rest.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; November 30, 2009 at 09:27pm.

That or its a screw up...
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

Quote Originally Posted by MldMnrdReporter View Post
    That or its a screw up...
    Or possibly one of the many He-Men brought back from the past to help Adam out.

On topic - not interested in a MOTUC release of Tower Tools.

Only after we had some towers to ascend with them!

I for one am enjoying all ofthe speculation threads! If someone doesn't like them, he can read and post elsewhere! (Of course, he would be entitled to his opinion. No offense back atcha!)
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, Tug-O-War, Scrollos, Songster, Mini-Comics Spirit of Castle Grayskull, and for the love of the Sorceress and Julie Winston, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Is that why Adam is looking at Ninjor with a sword and shield in his hand and He-Man is looking up with nothing in his hands?

No.

It's an art screw up. He-Man and Prince Adam are both featured here as two seperate characters. An artists mistake, nothing more, nothing less.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

What happened to the other art? MAA with the drill and Skeletor under water?
    That art is awesome.
    Or was that another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    What happened to the other art? MAA with the drill and Skeletor under water?
    It got deleted by the mods because the thread focused on more than one item for MOTUC. You can check them out on my site:

http://www.dukenostalgia.com/
    Got Fur

Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    I don't think so. Adam also has a He-Man shield. Looks like Adam and Clamp Champ are about to battle Ninjor, and Adam appears to be looking directly at Ninjor, so it's doubtful that he is about to transform into He-Man.

This isn't the first time that Adam and He-Man have appearded in promotional art/packaging together.

As for the power tools being brought into MOTUC, I would rather they didn't. The drill would make a nice bonus weapon, but I can live without the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
    Is that why Adam is looking at Ninjor with a sword and shield in his hand and He-Man is looking up with nothing in his hands?

No.

It's an art screw up. He-Man and Prince Adam are both featured here as two seperate characters. An artists mistake, nothing more, nothing less.
    So... In the below art featuring the Wind Raider, are we to assume He-Man has a doppelganger with an identical ride or is the artist simply trying to convey that the Wind Raider has landed?

Sorry guys, not meaning to offend, but I think you are mistaken on the Tower Tools art. I don't see where Prince Adam is about to square off with Ninjor or even looking directly at him. (line up the hair) Clamp Champ, yes. He and Ninjor look to be distracted with each other.

It doesn't makes sense that He-Man would be in an identical pose to Prince Adam with his hand still clenched, unless it was conveying a transformation. His lack of a shield and sword can be explained away by saying that it's magic or that the artist simply didn't want them interfering with the Tower Tools art or both.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

http://grayskullmuseum.com/artbox/windraiderart.htm
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

I wouldn't be interested in those. Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain, yes.
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Novelty View Post
    You can check them out on my site:

http://www.dukenostalgia.com/
    Thanks!

Anyways I wonder if people would buy this if it was made as a MotUC accessory pack. It might be good to have an accessory pack with these every 3 months - together with Cliff Climber, Scuba Attack, Bat Flight Pack, Eagle Flight Pack, Megalaser, Stilt Stalkers and Jet Sled. Maybe even Laser Bolt...
    Got Fur

Other Wants:

Some would need to be proportioned right. Revisited by the 4HM For MOTUC I would definitely buy them!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    Some would need to be proportioned right.
    I'm sure the 4HM and TG will not only make sure that they work well, but that they look awesome. It would be cool if Extendar can fit on the Stilt Stalkers, for example! That is, if the decide to make them...
    Got Fur

Other Wants: