Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think we will start receiving Dec 15th figures before Christmas?

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar

Do you think we will start receiving Dec 15th figures before Christmas?

Do you think we'll get them before Christmas? I was just wondering if I should buy a back-up gift just to make sure I have something to give. Thoughts?

Only if you did next day or 2 day would it be a guarantee, best estimate would be right before since it normally takes 4-5 business days for UPS Ground to arrive and most everyone is look at a shipment date of today-Friday

Most everyone I would think would get theirs around the 22 or 23, with christmas shipping can never be certain
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    That's why I did mine next day. It was expensive, but worth it to me since I wanted my Goddess and Skeletor before Christmas!

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    See, with 3 figs I couldn't afford the faster shipping. I did the normal UPS delivery. Gulp. I hope they get here.

I used the normal UPS Ground option and both figures will be here on the 21st.
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by motu77 View Post
    I used the normal UPS Ground option and both figures will be here on the 21st.
    Yeah, if it ships late today it should be the 22nd and if it ships Thursday it should be the 23rd

I think UPS delivers on Christmas Eve so unless you figs ship Friday or Saturday they "should" arrive
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I choose the regular shipping option, and it always manages to get here exactly a week from the day I ordered. That would be west coast to east coast.

Depends where you live.

I live somewhat near California, so my Matty orders are arriving tomorrow.
    If you live on the east coast, then you're looking at still getting them before christmas next week, provided they shipped yesterday or today.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    My figures take about a week to get to me as well. Generally about 7 days after i order them.

im in nyc and its usually a week so im hoping they will be here for christmas since they are a christmas gift from my parents. I dont need anything else this year so they got me this months goodies from matty.

I was gonna go for 2 day and it was a 20 dollar difference so I decided to stay with the ground.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I have standard UPS ground and my subscription order is supposed to get here Dec. 21st. I'm going to have to put a hold on the order once it's here and pick it up at the distribution center because DR still can't get my address right but hey…it's coming.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Sub Randors seem to be shipping right out; mine's on the way and should arrive by Dec. 21. Judging by that, if the other orders go out in the next couple days, it seems it would be possible to get stuff before Christmas. Emphasis on the "if," of course. It took a good week last time for Matty to get stuff out.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

I can guaruntee they won`t unless you paid for them to Even ordering Dec 1st last year it was still around new years when they showed up and that was one of the faster months besides Webstor who took 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    Sub Randors seem to be shipping right out; mine's on the way and should arrive by Dec. 21.
    Not all of them--mine hasn't even shipped via the track-by-reference check. Of course, I'm about as far as you can get from CA (Boston), so maybe they do us last...which doesn't make much sense unless you assume the world is out to annoy me. Which I do.

Got my tracking numbers for Randor and Goddess and both will be here on Friday

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I just checked my e-mail and got my tracking info. Randor and the Goddess are scheduled for Friday too. Good day!
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Got my tracking numbers for Randor and Goddess and both will be here on Friday
    Friday delivery for me as well.

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFan View Post
    Do you think we'll get them before Christmas? I was just wondering if I should buy a back-up gift just to make sure I have something to give. Thoughts?
    I sure hope so. Since I missed out on Skeletor, I really want my BK King and Green Goddess here before Christmas.

And other DC figures and Zeddmore!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Heroic Warrior
    Listen to you guys talking in days! It takes five weeks for my figures to arrive in the UK! I could speed up the process by selling my soul and paying for trackable international delivery, but it would be cheaper to fly to the US and collect the figures in person!
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

too bad they dont have a more centralized distro center. the place i work for has ours in nashville. this ensures nearly 80% of the country can get their stuff in 2 days with normal UPS Ground shipping.

the other 20 is about a 3 day and PR,Alaska and Hawaii are air no matter what
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

I'll be getting my 4 sub figures (ship all 4 in December) tomorrow!

I know I will! I SERIOUSLY LOVE living an hour away from where they ship!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Not in Europe we wont..........

If they arrive before the next figure comes up we'll be celebrating.

I'll be happy if I get my He-Man reissue before Christmas...

I live in L.A. so I'll get mine tomorrow. Just in time for my wife to put them under the tree. They were my Christmas gift this year. I'm not allowed to open them until Christmas Day. Although she said I could open Skeletor on Christmas Eve if I was really good.
    I just hope the corner of the shipping box isn't smashed like last month.
    And it was caved in flat on one corner.
    Luckily it was the corner the DCUC pack was on and my MOTUCs escaped unscathed. I always open the DCUC pack,the boxes don't matter, and theYellow Lanterns were in good shape thanks to all the empty useless space in those packages.
    But with MOTUC I get 2 of each so I can keep a carded set.
    I'm sure that UPS was responisible for the damage. The UPS guy pulled his first "ding-dong-ditch" since I've been at my new place. I only live about an hour away from the distribution center so in that short distance my package saw some brutal action.
    I'm hoping they're a little more careful this month, but with all the seasonal package handlers UPS hires in L.A. this close to the holidays, the anxiety is there.
    Last edited by Brian-Man; December 17, 2009 at 01:48pm.
    Up, Up, & Away!
    The Amazing Brian-Man of SpyMonkey Creations Inc.
    President & Founder of the Plundor Appreciation League