Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: No Dec 15th Q&As?

  1. #1
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Monasterium, Germany
    Posts
    797

    No Dec 15th Q&As?

    I searched all the common websites but there seems to be no question and answer round this 15th... Will these come later?

  2. #2
    A big fan of Slush Head
    Mike Bock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Quagmi swamp
    Posts
    9,161
    Their attention right now must be on the major disaster that ocurred yesterday with Matty. I am sure they will send them soon.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

  3. #3
    Heroic Warrior vadersfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,784
    Yeah it was a major disaster as alot of fans on the Matty facebook page are soooooooooooooo mad and upset and I think they should be. Matty dropped alot of peoples orders as if it wasn't nothing. Its a shame that Matty can't even seem to want to get it right. I mean they know that the figures are coming out every month so why not fix it right the first time. I hope that possible they do address something with the QNA about the lack on their part.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior nicholighkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    At the feet of Christ
    Posts
    2,156
    Quote Originally Posted by vadersfist View Post
    Yeah it was a major disaster as alot of fans on the Matty facebook page are soooooooooooooo mad and upset and I think they should be. Matty dropped alot of peoples orders as if it wasn't nothing. Its a shame that Matty can't even seem to want to get it right. I mean they know that the figures are coming out every month so why not fix it right the first time. I hope that possible they do address something with the QNA about the lack on their part.
    What happened!? I haven't heard about this. Sounds horrible!

  5. #5
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,529
    I wonder what happened with these?
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

  6. #6
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I wonder what happened with these?
    You aren't the only one...so far, only one Q&A has gone up and it's all DC related.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

  7. #7
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    9,824
    This isn't "Matty" - it's DIGITAL RIVER (trumpet sound "to the rescue" followed by trumpet fizzle of disappointment)

    THEY seem intent on driving Matty into an early grave.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

  8. #8
    Cheap Repaint FAKER II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,677
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    This isn't "Matty" - it's DIGITAL RIVER (trumpet sound "to the rescue" followed by trumpet fizzle of disappointment)

    THEY seem intent on driving Matty into an early grave.
    Well, you know how the saying goes: "You get what you pay for". If Mattel just went with the lowest bid without considering how that company would handle customer service, then Mattel is just as much to blame if not more so.

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior Mern-Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,284
    Grrrrrrr this thread keeps getting my hopes up that there ARE some Q&A's!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

    Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

    The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

  10. #10
    No Rio? We Riot! TheFallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Grrrrrrr this thread keeps getting my hopes up that there ARE some Q&A's!
    Quoted for truth

  11. #11
    Heroic Warrior Mern-Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,284
    THANK YOU for changing the title! Tis most appreciated!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

    Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

    The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •