Toyguru has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to him for taking the time to answer these!
Check out his answers to your Round 28 questions!
This round of questions were selected by The.Idea.of.Evil,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!
1. The.Idea.of.Evil: You have told us that all females will share similar body parts. So, does this apply to female figure height as well? Many fans are concerned about Teela's height, as she appears to be the same height of (maybe even taller than) the male figures.
Some female figures may change in height with larger or smaller boots (like how King Grayskull is slightly taller to He-Man) but for the most part, all the females will share the same body.
2. nato: At SDCC, it was mentioned that Mattel is looking into making large-scale figures. Since the MOTUC figures are sharing sculpts and probably won't vary in scale, were you instead talking about a large-scale MOTUC line similar to the large-scale Ghostbusters figures?
If we did larger MOTU figures they would not use the Movie Master 12” body. It is way too skinny for a MOTU figure!
3. RocketPunch: Since it's supposed to be cloned from the Power Sword in the MOTUC canon, would it be possible for Adora's Sword of Protection to be painted 2-tones of silver in order to match He-Man's (with the gray hilt and metallic blade)?
Based on this comment I went right to design to see if we can implement this. Unfortunately, Adora is too far along to change the sword deco now, but we’ll look into adding this deco for She-Ra. Great suggestion!
4. Patreek: Fans are concerned about the availability of Ninjor's trademark/name. Has it been secured so we will get Ninjor, or will we have to settle for a new name?
If Ninjor is not available when it comes time to doing his figure, we will do something similar to how Rattlor and Fisto were given “generic” names in the 2002 line. He’ll still be Ninjor, but the name on package might need to change to “Ninja Warrior” or something similar. We won’t rename the character.
5. Darkspecter: We have been told that female figures will use the one-piece outfit. Would Mattel consider making it a two-piece outfit instead so they can use the waist-twist feature, especially for female figures that have distinct waists, skirts, pants, etc?
We went right to the Four Horsemen for this one:
“This is something that we will look into the next time we get to a figure that has an applicable design. We also want to see how the softer material works out on the Adora figure before we make any big decisions. The biggest issue that we have is that the body design was built for a one piece outfit. We are not 100% sure that we can make it work without a complete tooling overhaul. We will keep you posted as we move forward. Just keep in mind that since we work so far ahead that you may not see the results for a while!”