Thread: Filmation started a popular trend in MOTUC, and about pink Zodac armor...

Elder Councilman

Filmation started a popular trend in MOTUC, and about pink Zodac armor...

I was just watching the Golden Disks of Knowledge, and in the episode, Zodac keeps referring to the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension.

Folks...don' call it lazy writing on Mattel's part...that started 27 years ago!

Yes, such a main focal point to the bios first started in the Filmation episodes, from what I can tell.

Zodac also mentioned the Council of Elders too.

While we're at it, here's what you can do with the Pink Zodac armor: spraypaint it red, put it on He-Man, pop Stratos' head on He-Man's body, and voila: you have Cosmic Enforcer Zanthor.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

I've been thinking of getting another Zodac and painting his helmet pink to match the armor...I did a photoshop mock-up a few weeks back and it didnt look too too bad...With Wundar's armor being black, who's to say the Enforcers all had red armor right?

The armour looks purple to me not pink. I don't understand why people keep saying it's pink. I am seriously starting to think I'm colour blind actually. If you look at Trap Jaw's helmet it perfectly maches that colour. In fact using said armour on Kronis makes a really cool figure. Well, at least, as far as I can see they match. I actually like it. It also looks good on Faker. The only improvement I would have liked to see on it is the brush painting and shading that the original Zodac armour has.
    JOIN THE GREAT REBELLION - COLLECTOR'S CLUB TODAY!
    http://www.facebook.com/TGRClub