Zodac x 1

Wave 2

Battle Armor He-Man x 10

Wave 3
    Faker x 2
    Mer-man x1
    He-Man x 4
    Skeletor x 3

at this time I don't see this line working at retail.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but somewhere in the mess of MOTUC information around the net I think Toyguru said they weren't planning any MOTUC at retail except for the 2-Packs.
    You are correct. That was an "at this time" comment though.

I 100% believe they will bring newly packaged versions of these figures to retail when the movie comes out.

Movie means advertising/exposure and lots of $$$$$.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

I hope it doesn't go to retail.

That way I don't have to fight with the ten neck beard *******s in the area for the stuff. I'll take Matty and the red screen from the comfort of my home any day over hunting for stuff. It would be worse than trying to find DCUC figures at stores I'm sure.

NO! to retail
    MANGLORD'S most wanted MOTUC, GWILDOR and the rest of the 87ers.
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...oppers01-1.jpg

Retail?!?!

Matty can't handle the line themselves. How in the world does anybody expect them to handle it at retail?

Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    maybe MOTUC will come to retail on a more permanent basis, and we can be done with the garbage we've been getting from mattycollector.com!
    While I am gonna get these and today was awful, but I DO NOT want to go back to hunting. At least this way I only have to fight *******s once a month, even if they did win today.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Yes there are some bad things BUT the cost would go down,wider availablity, and those ******* trash would have to get a day job...You could still have the online and the retail...Why not?

Heroic Warrior
    What if the offered it through Diamond as asst. of re-releases. that way small comic shops & small retailers could sell them.

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tmthor View Post
    What if the offered it through Diamond as asst. of re-releases. that way small comic shops & small retailers could sell them.
    I'm all for anything that helps out the comic stores!

I will probably pick up at least the first MOTUC 2pack, maybe the second. After that they need to make me some new comics to get me to keep coming back.

I will only pick 'em up if they're easily pick up-able. But hopefully, you will all let me know when they're there. I was a member back in the 200X days.. and I'm so happy when the board let me know that the Snakemen assortment was at Aldi's. I had never gone to the Aldi's in my town before, but picked up all the snakemen at retail with no problem all in one shot! It'd be cool to have a retail score like that again.

Hmm, I think I'd prefer the line stay as online sales only, thanks.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think I'll be buying these.

Matty has released 3 He-mans and 8 Superman in the last 2 years. They are really going to need to count on completist and collectors new to MOTUC.

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    After the crap I put up with today, I hope they go to retail.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

I feel at retail there's more competition and there's no way I'd find anything. Also they'd have to lower the prices on these. There's no way I'm paying $20 for a 6 inch figure at a retail store. Plus I'm a working man and can'tbe at the stores toy huntin' anymore.

I SAY NO TO RETAIL!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MeguiarsEM View Post
    I feel at retail there's more competition and there's no way I'd find anything. Also they'd have to lower the prices on these. There's no way I'm paying $20 for a 6 inch figure at a retail store. Plus I'm a working man and can'tbe at the stores toy huntin' anymore.

I SAY NO TO RETAIL!
    They would drop to $15. Movie Masters were $20 on Matty, then were picked up at retail for $15, so they dropped the price to $15 on Matty.

I say release them at ToysRUs and also do the pre-order system online for those who can't find them, missed out or don't have a ToysRUs in their country. I think it's a MUCH better option. Also brings the price down $5 for those who would still prefer to buy online.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    Iíll try to get the two-packs, but with only one Toys R Us in the area, which is a fair bit of a distance away, Iím not exactly going to be actively hunting for these. Iíll put in some extra work for the first pack, though.

Beyond that, I still have PTSD from the 200X days, and just canít imagine going out of my way for these in any regular capacity.

Vengeance Demon The Riding Ghost's Avatar
    I say YES RETAIL.
    I'd much rather be able to walk into a store or drive around to be able to find the figures than have to worry about when a figure I wanted was going to be released because I couldn't get it due to the RSOD in the 30 minutes it was available online.
    I'd be more apt to buy ALL the figures instead of just the ones I absolutely love.
    As it stands now, the only ones I plan on buying based on what has been shown are She-Ra (one for me, one for my daughter) and Optikk.
    Retail availability would mean if I see it, I buy it.
    I could buy the figures for my daughter and not worry about her breaking a $30 toy and not being able to get another and instead just go down to the store and let her pick out another one.
    I can't wait for the TRU 2 packs.

RG
    From needing 13 figures to HAVING 13 figures sucks.
    Anyone got anything for sale cheap?

Like your comics monster flavored?
    ComicMonsters
    Where Monsters Dwell!

I am from Europe and I can't go to Toy R us USA

Can anybody sell and send me these 2-packs ?

Thanks !

Dude, I'm soooooooooo getting Superman vs. He-Man. I'm not really sure about Luthor vs. Skeletor... I mean, Skelly would hand it to Luthor in a second. So, meh!
    If Jack Bauer was on Lost, everything would have been solved in 24 hours!

If Jack Bauer was on Heroes, he wouldn't need to save the cheerleader to save the world.

I might get the skeletor two pack since that lex luthor figure is the 'classic' version of his 80's superpowers style as well

I will be buying the TRU DCUC vs MOTUC 2 packs if I find them at TRU.

As for MOTUC going to retail, no thank you. If you collect Mattel's DCUC line, you know how frustrating it is find them at retail. In fact, I now rely on MattyCollector.com to get my DCUC (if I didn't get wave 11 from them at the end of December I still wouldn't have them - I haven't seen them at all in my area). DCUC waves 1, 6, and 10 have been the only plentiful waves I have seen in stores where I have had the opportunity to get the complete wave multiple times. When it comes to Mattel's action figure collector oriented lines, online is the best way to go.

Heroic Master of Toys

What will you do if MOTUC goes full retail?

Obviously this will make a lot of people happy and it's good for MOTU in general to be back on toy shelves getting exposure. However, over the last, what 2 years, people have been laying down serious cash for these action figures and a lot of you have multiples. If and/or when MOTUC goes to retail what are you going to do? Buy the same figures a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time? Just stick with the subscriptions, assuming that they will still do them while the line is at retail?

Considering how hard it is for me a long time MOTU fan, and recent collector of MOTUC to get these figures from Matty, I might just as well wait. They'll ultimately be cheaper, probably $15 at TRU if its an exclusive there or $12 at Wal-mart or Target.

Given how the MOTU vs DCU 2 packs perform, we might see them in stores for real, and by themselves.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Automaster View Post
    Obviously this will make a lot of people happy and it's good for MOTU in general to be back on toy shelves getting exposure. However, over the last, what 2 years, people have been laying down serious cash for these action figures and a lot of you have multiples. If and/or when MOTUC goes to retail what are you going to do? Buy the same figures a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time? Just stick with the subscriptions, assuming that they will still do them while the line is at retail?

Considering how hard it is for me a long time MOTU fan, and recent collector of MOTUC to get these figures from Matty, I might just as well wait. They'll ultimately be cheaper, probably $15 at TRU if its an exclusive there or $12 at Wal-mart or Target.

Given how the MOTU vs DCU 2 packs perform, we might see them in stores for real, and by themselves.

Thoughts?
    Continue buying everything they make until the line is over.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

I hope it doesn't go to retail. Finding things in stores is a pain. Just ask DCUC fans. Or think back to the 200X line. No, I'd rather just order the figures from the comfort of my home than have to drive all over the place just to find them.

i would rather just keep ordering online
    i hate finding stuff in stores