Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Etheria Quarterly Shipment Concern

Club Etheria Quarterly Shipment Concern

So this is the first month wherein Club Etheria Quarterly should be shipping out.

I double checked my Sub page and I know none of the official info has been posted but it said "You have 1 subscriptions being renewed in one week"

I was a part of that July fiasco and I'm concerned that my Etheria sub is screwed. Help?

Heroic Warrior
    This is the first shipment for Club Etheria, so it isn't "renewing". It doesn't renew until the second shipment (which should combine with Club Eternia).
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

I was told by several reps at DR that the quarterly ones will indeed ship together in September...otherwise there would only be one combined shipment in DEC, there is no Oct shipment quarterly...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    I was told by several reps at DR that the quarterly ones will indeed ship together in September...otherwise there would only be one combined shipment in DEC, there is no Oct shipment quarterly...
    They probably meant with each other, not other subs. The fact that there would only be one combined shipment is irrelevant. They've said - and shown - that shipments can't be combined the first time around.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

The 1st combined shipping for quarterly subs will be in December, combined shipping works after the 1 shipment.

After all the screw ups this year from DR and reinstating my sub finally for the 3rd quarterly shipment - Brady in VIP and another manager (Ronnie) promised a combined shipment for both subs in SEPT and I am holding them to it...

They said you could have US shipping address and Canadian billing, I went and got a US address for my SUB - they were wrong!
    They tried to reinstate my sub and I received 27 e-mails in about 20 mins of it being cancelled and ordered over and over again.
    I was charged and credited for the sub 6 times - costing me money each time for conversions and had 11 preauths on my credit card...

They have no more 'that agent was wrong' with me...they are very quick to admit the other agent was wrong and then do nothing to fix it...should be a fun week...

Heroic Warrior
    As a first time quarterly subber I'm concerned. A transaction from matty just showed up today for $32.23, I don't know what that amount is? The original amount they charged in March for Light Hope was less, but the total I still owe for the July, Aug and Sept. figs is just under $100, so it's not that either. So what is this? If the only other charge they do is the correct amount then I'll be okay, but I don't have much credit available on the card, so if they start giving me random charges, even if only temporary, or auths., then I worry they'll push me over the limit when it's time to actually charge me the correct amount.

Oh !
    Holy....

I think my 2 quarterly subs, are combinded.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    They said you could have US shipping address and Canadian billing, I went and got a US address for my SUB - they were wrong!
    They aren't wrong, that is what I have been doing with my sub this year and many orders in the past. Sorry it didn't work out for you but it does work

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry_Picker View Post
    As a first time quarterly subber I'm concerned. A transaction from matty just showed up today for $32.23, I don't know what that amount is? The original amount they charged in March for Light Hope was less, but the total I still owe for the July, Aug and Sept. figs is just under $100, so it's not that either. So what is this? If the only other charge they do is the correct amount then I'll be okay, but I don't have much credit available on the card, so if they start giving me random charges, even if only temporary, or auths., then I worry they'll push me over the limit when it's time to actually charge me the correct amount.
    They are charging for each figure individually for some daft reason it seems! Expect another 2 charges of around $32-$33 to appear soon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merman79 View Post
    Oh !
    Holy....

I think my 2 quarterly subs, are combinded.
    Are they Club Eternia and Etheria subs?
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

So here is some proof:

Quarterly shipment went through NOT COMBINED

DR MOTUC.png

Wasn't the whole July fiasco suppose to combine this stuff????

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    They aren't wrong, that is what I have been doing with my sub this year and many orders in the past. Sorry it didn't work out for you but it does work
    I did it and it caused errors and cancel e-mails for my sub with their system and when I called back about it they said I could not and then had to change the subs back to Canada only.

---update---

Just got charged this AM for Sept quarterly figures...and it looks like the correct amount with one shipping charge for both Etheria and Eternia subs...!!!!

I haven't been charged yet and I'm getting concerned. Is it normal for it to be this late?
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterina View Post
    I haven't been charged yet and I'm getting concerned. Is it normal for it to be this late?
    It's not late at all. It's still 5 days before the official sale date, and they don't guarantee that they'll ship early every time (nor does everybody's order ship the same day).
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

So I just looked at my CC statement. Got charged about 37 twice. I can see Rio Blast being that much but I should be getting three figures? I would think that the second 37 should be closer to 120?

Quote Originally Posted by Super He-Man View Post
    It's not late at all. It's still 5 days before the official sale date, and they don't guarantee that they'll ship early every time (nor does everybody's order ship the same day).
    Thank you. My fears have been alleviated for now. I'll keep an eye on it just to be sure.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

Quote Originally Posted by Tarquinius View Post
    So here is some proof:

They won't ever combine because you have a monthly and a quarterly, so it's impossible for the details to match.
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquinius View Post
    So here is some proof:

DR MOTUC.png

Wasn't the whole July fiasco suppose to combine this stuff????
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    They won't ever combine because you have a monthly and a quarterly, so it's impossible for the details to match.
    What was the July "fiasco" anyway? They NEVER said the first shipment would combine, even if you did have both monthly or both quarterly.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Widget
    Quarterly subber here. I received an email invoice for Club Eternia today. The invoice has shipping charges, but no mention of Club Etheria anywhere. I decided to give 1-877-GO-MATTY a call to make sure both clubs have combined shipping. Rep told me that the initial order for Club Etheria will not be combined with Eternia. The next combined order will be in December 2014. That didn't make sense to me since there's only 2 quarterly shipments for Etheria. Couldn't argue with the rep because I haven't read the forums yet.

Forgot to check My Subscriptions on Matty, and after checking, this is what it shows, as of this moment:

Capture.JPG

The rep that stated my shipments aren't combined for this month is incorrect right, based on the pic?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Midas View Post
    Quarterly subber here. I received an email invoice for Club Eternia today. The invoice has shipping charges, but no mention of Club Etheria anywhere. I decided to give 1-877-GO-MATTY a call to make sure both clubs have combined shipping. Rep told me that the initial order for Club Etheria will not be combined with Eternia. The next combined order will be in December 2014. That didn't make sense to me since there's only 2 quarterly shipments for Etheria. Couldn't argue with the rep because I haven't read the forums yet.

Forgot to check My Subscriptions on Matty, and after checking, this is what it shows, as of this moment:

Capture.JPG

The rep that stated my shipments aren't combined for this month is incorrect right, based on the pic?
    The rep is correct. As stated several times already on this thread, first shipments do not combine. It makes no difference whether there are 2 or 200 shipments total.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    They are charging for each figure individually for some daft reason it seems! Expect another 2 charges of around $32-$33 to appear soon
    Ugh. I've only seen the one auth./charge so far, but at least I'll knows to expect it. Hopefully my cc won't decline. Thanks.

I can't even get the Matty site to go to my subscriptions page...it just gives a programming error after a very long wait...

Well you guys are all in better shape than I am. My subscriptions page does not even show quarterly Club Etheria, only quarterly Club Eternia. I do have my order number for my one add-on sub and my credit card statement showing I was charged for it back on March 1st. While I have a pending charge for Club Eternia and received an email, nothing so far on the Etheria.

I just got my Club Etheria quarterly shipping notification. Never got it so quickly. I'm excited now.
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

Yesterday I got a renewal notice for my Eternia subscription. Today, I got a cancellation email for my Etheria sub. Apparently, my CC info was inaccurate at the time of processing. Funny how that works when absolutely nothing changed in the day between processing.