Thread: Anyone know the Matty phone number from Australia?

Anyone know the Matty phone number from Australia?

Anyone know the Matty phone number from Australia? I had it once but can't find it. Can't figure out all the area codes and such.

Need to update my CC details. Tried to do it online by logging into the subscription page but the page doesn't even load, and never has as long as I've known. They really don't like their customers getting any service, do they?

.....Anyway, phone number please??? Any Aussies???

Heroic Warrior
    Here you go +1-877-466-2889

Thanks. Does that include all the codes needed to get from Oz to the US? Looks shorter than I remember. Will try in the morning.

After 1/2hour of trying to get onto the My Subcription page (and a few "Server Errors") I finally got through, updated my card, waited a few minutes and got another "Server Error". I have no idea if it worked coz I keep getting them:

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: SYS_000001

Good thing they have been notified and are already working to fix the problem!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrillhouse View Post
    Thanks. Does that include all the codes needed to get from Oz to the US? Looks shorter than I remember. Will try in the morning.
    Yeah, should be good. I used it earlier this month to get my Angella replaced.

Good luck!

I got my Angella replaced via email. Or at least I hope I did. I get my sub via DHL express and pay a heap for it. They shipped the replacement surface and it's yet to arrive.

Another DR win...