Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Narrative-Based on the Bios

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Check out the Ian Richter interview on He-Man.org. He goes into some details about what would have been "season 3" of the 200X series.
    I thought it was said everything that was planned for the 200X cartoon was made (with the episode 40 as a comic).

Now, I understand more could have been expected with this amazing cartoon...
    Happy to read the story has not ended, sad to read more episodes could have been made.

... And I didn't find on the forum the Ian Richter interview
    Could someone give a link?

And thanks Uki for this Story, that's really great!

Quote Originally Posted by Khror View Post
    I thought it was said everything that was planned for the 200X cartoon was made (with the episode 40 as a comic).
    They had plans, but no real scripts were written beyond script 40 "Captured". And no animation was left on the editing room floor.

... And I didn't find on the forum the Ian Richter interview
    Could someone give a link?
    Here you go.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ht=Ian+Richter

In an Island off the coast of The Evergreen Forrest
    This is awesome!. It would make a killer illustrated storybook! I could pitch in artwork!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Very cool! Figured some fans would start to put this stuff together. Most of your assumptions are in the right place, but the Faker stuff comes later on then you have it. Check out the Ian Richter interview on He-Man.org. He goes into some details about what would have been "season 3" of the 200X series. More on this will be revealed in time in future bios!

TG
    Ahhhhh So this why the 200X series bible was not allowed to be posted, they are using parts of it for the bio`s

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    Thanks Jukka... I don't know why, I nearly never find anything with the search feature on this board...

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    So Prahvus would have been a new Horde member? Wonder if that's the plan in MOTUC?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by adam03 View Post
    Ahhhhh So this why the 200X series bible was not allowed to be posted, they are using parts of it for the bio`s
    yup this is the only reason i can see for not allowing the series bible or comic series bible to be shown.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Updated by shoving Faker's Bio information down to the bottom after (finally!) reading Scott/Toyguru's post. I'm guessing that the "Evil Robot of Skeletor" would've been recovered at a point which would have allowed Skeletor to use him to turn all of Eternia against He-Man, after years of constant battle. Perhaps this will lead to a time when He-Man and the Masters are renegades on the run and the Overlord of Evil is Ruling Eternia...?

My question for Toyguru is this: Will we even get a reason (In MOTUC continuity) for Faker's coloring other than a flickering hologram?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Elder Councilman
    nicely done good sir, though I must offer one critique:

The Overlords were not Trollan; and if they were, it was never mentioned.

the Overlords are mentioned as being from the Timeless Dimension, but they met up with Zodac on Trolla. The Timeless Dimension is not Trolla.

I'm surprised that everyone keeps missing that...well, either that, or they're ignoring that I keep reminding 'em.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Heroic Warrior
    I miss the BA He-Man bio...

Although I usually come up with my own stories for the characters I really like the way you summed up the bios together Uki. Good job!! I might use this as a reference and maybe I will include parts of the story into my own.
    I did not find the bios important but after reading Uki's post I will check it out ... it starts to give sense
    Last edited by Sabretooth; January 7, 2010 at 02:29pm.

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    nicely done good sir, though I must offer one critique:

The Overlords were not Trollan; and if they were, it was never mentioned.

the Overlords are mentioned as being from the Timeless Dimension, but they met up with Zodac on Trolla. The Timeless Dimension is not Trolla.

I'm surprised that everyone keeps missing that...well, either that, or they're ignoring that I keep reminding 'em.
    I don't think it actually ever says that the Overlords are Trollan in there. What do most of you think, though? Is Trolla in The Timeless Dimension?

By the way, refresh my memory: What are the 5 Dimensions?

-Eternia
    -Desposndos (Wherein lies Etheria)
    -The Timeless Dimension
    -Infinita
    -What is the other one? I know it's not the Void, which is a seperate "prison state" according to ToyGuru (which makes sense, really). Let me know and perhaps I can work that info into the Narrative.

Also, let me know if there is any other pertinant, canonical information that has been confirmed by Scott (via posts, Q&A sessions, etc.) which I can add in. I know there was something I meant to add during the week of Christmas and now it's slipped my mind.
    Last edited by Uki; January 9, 2010 at 02:56am.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I don't think it actually ever says that the Overlords are Trollan in there. What do most of you think, though? Is Trolla in The Timeless Dimension?

-Eternia
    -Desposndos (Wherein lies Etheria)
    -The timeless Dimension
    -Infinita
    -What is the other one? I know it's not the Void, which is a seperate "prison state" according to ToyGuru (which makes sense, really). Let me know and perhaps I can work that info into the Narrative.

Also, let me know if there is any other pertinant, canonical information that has been confirmed by Scott (via posts, Q&A sessions, etc.) which I can add in. I know there was something I meant to add during the week of Christmas and now it's slipped my mind.
    My thoughts -

"Given the sword of He by the Overlords of the Timeless Dimension on Trolla,..." I read this as the Timeless Dimension is on the planet of Trolla.

Eternia is indeed in a dimension but I don't think we yet know what dimension yet so I think we have two dimensions we still don't know the name of yet.

brilliant post......great work there.

-Eternia
    -Despondos (Wherein lies Etheria)
    -The timeless Dimension
    -Infinita
    [I]-What is the other one?
    The Nameless Dimension.

Thanks, RP! I could not for the life of me recall, and my use of the Search function turned up little. (Massive doses of medication lately have not helped.)

Patrick, I am inclined to agree, though I would venture to guess that Trolla is in the Nameless Dimension. (The Overlords are perhaps based on Trolla?) Also, I agree that we probably don't know the name of Eternia's dimension. ToyGuru simply listed it as "Eternia." I am thinking that Earth also exists in this dimension as well, though that is a lot of speculation and hope on my part that Marlena is still an astronaut from around these parts in MOTUC.)

So, if this rumor turns out to be true, I am wondering what sort of silliness Mo-Lar's Bio will bring. It could be funny, or fun, or just...weird. Either way, it should be interesting!

UPDATED WITH MOSS MAN'S BIO! I also added a few little tidbits here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketPunch View Post
    The Nameless Dimension.
    Where did the "Nameless Dimension" get referenced? I missed it entirely!

Despondos, Eternia, Infinita, The Nameless Dimension and the Void were listed asthe five dimensions in a Q&A session by ToyGuru. Later in that thread, he updated with the info that The Void is not in fact a dimension but a prison state. He gave us The Timeless Dimension (wherein lies Trolla, I believe) in replacement.

Originally, I had thought that the Nameless and Timeless Dimensions where one and the same...

Despondos, Eternia, Infinita, The Nameless Dimension and the Void were listed as the five dimensions in a Q&A session by ToyGuru. Later in that thread, he updated with the info that The Void is not in fact a dimension but a prison state. He gave us The Timeless Dimension (wherein lies Trolla, I believe) in replacement.

Originally, I had thought that the Nameless and Timeless Dimensions where one and the same...

Here's how I see it now:

Despondos: Not as bad as we once thought, since a cheery place like Etheria exists here

Eternia: The world we know and love exists here, and I might venture to guess that Earth does as well

Infinita: Creepy bad place, home of Kronis and realm to which Karak Nul was banished

The Nameless Dimension: I have no real idea! Heaven? Hell? Akron, Ohio?

The Timeless Dimension: Wherein lies Trolla and the Overlords, Cosmic Enforcers
    Last edited by Uki; January 14, 2010 at 10:30am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just found the reference - thanks, no wonder I missed it! So I put this together and I'll add it to the MOTUC Portal.

Dimension of Despondos (Reference: Skeletor Bio, Hordak Bio, Adora Bio)
    Dimension of Eternia (Reference: WTFWTK 2.26)

Dimension of Infinita (Reference: Trap Jaw Bio)
    Nameless Dimension (Reference: WTFWTK 2.26)
    Timeless Dimension (Reference: He-Ro Bio)

I'm confused about the Eternia reference as a dimension though in that WTFWTK 2.26 and am wondering if this was an error as well (like the Void being referenced as a dimension was) because Zodac's bio references Eternia as his "native planet". So I'm thinking it's either an error or we've got a Dimension of Eternia and a planet called Eternia. Maybe ToyGuru would be so kind as to clarify
    Last edited by PaTrIcKfOgArTy; January 20, 2010 at 11:48pm.

hehe... I was born in Akron....
    Bill :: guitargod694

i'd love a new head sculpt. i'd be fine using BC exactly as is though. i don't want panthor flocked though.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

It's here, in Akron. I can see it from my apartment, right next to Chapel Hill Mall.

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

Updated with Evil-Lyn's Biography! Enjoy!

I had to add the beginnings of a new section at the end there since we have the first real mention of the Horde and Snakemen returning to "present-day" Eternia. Exciting!

Uki,

Great work friend! A nice read indeed!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Great job Uki! Now I'm impatiently awaiting the Optikk bio and the Eternia map with information on it. I can't get no, satisfaction