Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Narrative-Based on the Bios

You are perfectly welcome! It would be great to see more done with the great canon we are getting with these Bios, wouldn't it?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    Love the updated version.

It's giving me a headache reading it but I can't stop. Very interesting once they're all put into perspective!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Thanks, GrtEernal.

I can't wait to look back on it years from now, when the line is complete
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I'm curious to see the Faceless One's bio when it comes out.

In the 200x comic, he had Evil-Lyn when he was corporeal, and became a spirit after she was sent to the future. Here, he raises her in the ruins of Zalesia in the present day (at least that's how it reads in Lyn's bio)...

Soooo...if the Council turned him into a spirit hundreds of years ago, how did he have and rear a daughter?
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Good point Big Country (as was your bit about a certain former VP a few days ago, but we'll not go there ). I think in MVC, it was meant that while Keldor took Lyn from TFO back then, he brought her to him in the "present day" (during the Great Unrest, that is) to be raised. The two met up again much later, when Evelyn was a teenager (having a fit of rebellion, of course!)

Anyhow, I've updated with the bit from the map. There may be a few little things I could add later after more study of the map itself as far as geography and such, but I need more information on some of the locations, as I'm a bit rusty. (Hayley and I have been rewatching the MYP series lately. It's still awesome, but it's taking us a long time to get through many episodes, as wedding stuff, work, and life in general keep getting in the way of all the fun stuff!).

Patrick, that list of map locations you made is great; could you (or anyone feeling ambitious/helpful) make a few notes on each place? I asked in another thread a few minutes ago as well.

Anyway, enjoy, everyone! Feel free to comment, suggest, or just say "Hiya!" Thanks!

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Again Uki, thanks for keeping this updated. It's a great read and I (we) appreciate all of the hard work you've done in maintaining it!

Congrats on the engagement. I remember those months before the wedding well unfortunately, haha. Such a wonderfully stressful time; cherish it, and your lady!
    PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!!

Great transactions with these members!!

anzraider03 - Roboto
    gofigure - Gy-Gor

Hey, thanks, sephron13! We are enjoyng the process quite a bit and thus far, things have gone quite well. She truly is the best thing to ever happen to me...with MOTUC coming close! (J/K) (Mostly...)

UPDATED with Orko's Bio! I love it!

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Really great job on this!

I would suggest moving the first part of Orko's bio (2nd paragraph) and merge it with his "He-Man & The Masters of the Universe" entry.

Thanks, Rocket Punch!

I might be confused by your suggestion, though. All of Orko's Bio is in there; I simply placed the historical information regarding the Trollan guides for Cosmic Warriors where I felt it was most pertinent,that is at the very beginning. I kept the Orko-specific bits to the "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" section. Does that make sense?

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Yes that makes sense, & the first paragraph is perfect. But the placement of the second paragraph makes it seem as if the Power Sword is split into two, reunited, and given to Adam before He-Ro even recieves it!

I got it, RP. I cut and pasted that paragraph, but forgot to delete it! You're the best! When I hit it big as a real author, you can be my editor, OK?

Way to Go Club Etheria!

You got a deal!

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Nice work as usual Uki! Next up - Whiplash, seems so far away

Nice work as always uki, and despite what TG said about this not being the definite canon, it slowly is becoming the true canon due to it's detailed beginning and future as we've never had this before just variations on the middle part.

Wonder if this will be used to become something else once it is complete or finished eg a novel
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

That would make me incredibly happy, as I love this new Canon. It would be swell if the new film(s) followed it as well, espeially since it's likely that the movies wouldn't be able to get into all of this detail, while going further in other areas. (I'm sure I worded that poorly, but this has been another long day-my fiancee's dad has been in the hospital with what we feared was a stroke and we are still waiting to find out more).

Patrick, don't forget...Mo-Larr's Bio is coming!

Depending on how that one is written, I may edit it in as well. I'm hoping he is some sort of crazed detist-whacko runnning amok on Eternia, drilling his "patients."

Whiplash's Bio should be good, but I wonder whether it will have any new info. Perhaps more information regarding the Great Unrest and I would bet that his betrayal of teh Caligars will be featurd prominently. I'm hoping their old pals the Speleans are mentioned as well.

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Patrick, don't forget...Mo-Larr's Bio is coming! .
    Yeah, um, I'm hoping that his bio is so far fetched that it's really just a joke and outside canon so that it doesn't count, lol - something about Skeletor actually needing a dentist just doesn't fit for me

Awesome job man! Thanks!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Thanks, He Man 12!

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    Yeah, um, I'm hoping that his bio is so far fetched that it's really just a joke and outside canon so that it doesn't count, lol - something about Skeletor actually needing a dentist just doesn't fit for me
    I see what you mean, especially if it meant that the Robot Chicken bit was canon, but I like the idea of a psycho-dentist running around on Eternia. I don't actually see Mo-Larr as anyone's genuine dentist so much as a lunatic who is feared by everyone on the planet...even Scareglow!

We'll see though.

Hey, my Optikk arrived! I got home from work and Hayley and I went to the movies to see Robin Hood (good flick!), and we got home to find him sitting on the toilet lid...! (My fiancee, she is so very funny...) Anyway, I can't wait for more Bio-information from the NA era. I'm especialy jonesin' for Flogg, Skeletor, and He-Man from that line...

Any predictions for them?

UPDATE!!! Whiplash' Bio has been edited for all of us Bio-Canon Fans! Enjoy!
    Last edited by Uki; June 14, 2010 at 09:38pm.

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Another great update Uki! It's amazing how much we've got when it's all together like this. Good work as usual! Bring on Whiplash, Carnivous and Gygor!

Thanks, Patrick. I'm excited for more of this stuff!

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I haven't read this in a while. It was a great read. The story is coming together nicely

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    it probably will be; I have a feeling a lot of folks picking this set up at Comic Con may not likely be collecting the line as it is; they'll just be picking up this set for nostalgic purposes, and cause they love Adult Swim; I see this being a set just really casual toy fans pick up...something folks will see at Comic Con, say "hey this is cool, I think I'll buy one" and that's it.

I don't think any of them would care for a figure set that fits into the story so intensely intricately.

And no...I still don't want one.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Updating with Gy-Gor's killer Bio!

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Killer stuff Uki! Keep it up! I can't wait to read this in a year or so, just to see where it's going. Please keep it up sir!
    Supporter of All Eras! Including "Son of He-Man"!

Love it Uki! Great job as always! Bring on the Chief Carnivus bio! I'm hoping he has something to do with the central tower, either directly or perhaps his people.