Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Narrative-Based on the Bios

thanks uki .

all bios are important but some bios are important beyond the character in question.
    I hope Eldor, veena, sorceress, adam, faceless one, N.A he-man,marlena(yes, earth )B.G teela , I think these will help complete the puzzle
    Last edited by heavy-eternium; March 7, 2011 at 07:41pm.

Hey Bio-Hatahs! Seriously, try reading this thing. It's quite fun, and this is only an edit of all the Bios released so far. I know I don't have the whole story and it's likely that some things are out of order, but there truly is more than meets the eye.

Hey, if you don't like them, that's swell, but give this a read first. It's changed some minds already, and it could give you a better idea of the long-game.

If you still don't like it, well, hey, that's your God-Given-Right. Enjoy it!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

It's proof-positive that while the individual bios might seem a bit confusing/jumbled there is definitely a master-narrative 'out there'! Great job!

Also, a thought struck me while rereading it: I wonder if the pool that absorbed He-Ro's techno-virus will be referenced again as the Pool of Power? Maybe in a Sorceress or Kodak Ungol (if we're lucky enough to ever get Filmation rights) bio!

(And, like you, I cannot wait to see the bios for the Sorceress and Queen Marlena!)
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Heroic Warrior
    Man, I don't care what anyone says, but you have done a fantastic job of piecing the bios together to make a very well read coherent story. Even if you don't like certain parts of the story, it makes sense and with bios coming out every one to two months, it fillf in the holes. I applaud you Uki on a job well done. It's gonna be awesome when we get the Faceless One's bio next month (I assume) as I'm sure he'll mean more to the story then say a character like Clawful.

Thanks grenadaspice! That's swell of you, pal! I really enjoy working on this piece. As a writer (albeit an unpublished, never-makes-himself-sit-down-to-put-idea-to-paper-writer), I find it amazing how much fun I have simply editing together Toyguru (and whoever else's) stuff, hoping to make more sense of it to fans who might be missing something.

I agree, The Faceless One's Bio should prove super-nifty. I would love to see a lot of his MVC story represented, especially the idea of Keldor traveling back in time and saving the infant Evelyn, (apparently bringing her to contemporary times to be raised by her father for a time before meeting up with her mysterious savior).

Oh, and Telkan2, I got your PM but have not had time to look over your ideas yet. I aim to do so soon and will be in touch afterward! Thanks!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    No worries!!!
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

A bit of an update this morning with some small edits to The Great Wars section. Thank you, Telkan2 for you imput! I finessed a few things, but for the most part, there's nothing Earth/Eternia(?) shattering.

Enjoy, and remember to steer Bio-Naysayers this way. We may convince them that there's more to this story after all!

(Of course, I would love to see this thing become archaic someday as the line draws to a close with a Mattel-released timeline and/or story document. (Maybe on the package for our Eternia Playset...?)

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I agree, The Faceless One's Bio should prove super-nifty. I would love to see a lot of his MVC story represented, especially the idea of Keldor traveling back in time and saving the infant Evelyn, (apparently bringing her to contemporary times to be raised by her father for a time before meeting up with her mysterious savior).
    Before we saw the figure I would of said they wouldn't include any of the MVC story in the bio, but now we have seen the figure comes with the havoc staff I'm hopeful some of the MVC story will be in there.
    Last edited by 13977; March 26, 2011 at 02:16pm.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Right on! Perhaps a bit more about the Havoc Staff and even Lyn's wand as well...!

That was really cool. Thank you for putting this together.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

I'm glad you like it! I will add in Battleground Teela's Bio soon. (I quite like it!)

UPDATE: April 15, 2011

Added Battleground Teela's Bio to the Narrative!

uki here's your narrative in Spanish by me ,thanks http://www.collectorszone.org/t3395-...da-en-las-bios

From time to time I read this piece over again. It's nice to see the same story expand. I really hope that one day they publish this story, or the story so far on a special occasion or possible set.

You did a very good job on making a interesting read out of all the bios. I agree that this whole story puts things more in perspective than the loose bios. Thanks for bringing this to us.

TFO's Bio is in!
    Last edited by Uki; April 26, 2011 at 07:06pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    TFO's Bio is in!
    when we gonna get an update Uki?

Probably sometime this (long!) weekend. I've been posting on the fly with my wifey's space-phone, and haven't been able to sit down and get cracking on this or any of my own writing in the past few weeks. (Working overtime training new teachers and my wife's grandma passing away...)

I have been missing my .Org family! I will try to get on here more now, though. SDCC is getting closer and closer!

Macduff, Scotland. United Kingdom of Eternia.
    Wow! That was a fantastic read Uki, well done and thanks very much for doing this

UPDATED!

(Finally...)

1) Just out of curiosity: What is the ONE detail tidbit from the bios that you go "Oh wow, I cannot believe the Fans still missed this!"

We haven’t heard too many fans comment on the physical differences between Preternia and Eternia and the rationale for why things changed. Hints are out there!

Hi Uki, have you read the latest motuc questions! The above one from He-man.de caught my attention and having reread the narrative, cant see the hints theyre talking about.

My only guess is when the 3 towers sink, thats when pre-eternia turns into eternia but its just a thought.

What do you think? Any guesses
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar

We haven’t heard too many fans comment on the physical differences between Preternia and Eternia and the rationale for why things changed. Hints are out there!

What do you think? Any guesses

I assumed Hordak's failed Spell of Separation might have had something to do with it.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    I love this more and more every time I read it - great work Uki

Okay gang, I've finally gotten around to the Update, and a massive one it was, what with all the SDCC reveals!

Hi uki,

Was reading through the narrative again now that the new info had been added, some interesting stuff to ponder. Son of skeletor???? Marlena returns home to discover a secret that links boths eternia and earth???? Great stuff!!

I also noted some something about Clawful bio when you have the time

"A member of the Karikoni, an Eternian race of crustacean creatures, Clawful became a core member of Skeletor's Evil Warriors after saving Beast Man's life from a Seclapoid attack. This warrior with the grip of evil, whose real name could only be pronounced through a series of claw clicks, hailed from Orkas Island and his hard shell protected him from both extreme heat and cold. Clawful used his dreadful claw to work his evil will!"

You have this bit way too soon, as he is only keldor at this stage and not skeletor as mentioned in this part of his bio

Thanks once again
    Making sure the vintage line is fully reproduced in the classics line

Positive trades; Nightcraw

Heroic Warrior
    Is it "set in stone" that Adam and Teela get together? If she becomes the Sorceress, how will that work?

I was watching a Princess of Power episode lastnight on Youtube, the one where Castaspella and Shadow Weaver have a fight, after Shadow Weaver got her spell book, and in the episode, Casta brings Adam to Etheria because she was into him.

When I was a kid, I always had Adam/He-Man marry Castaspella, with Sweet Bee hooking up with Buzz Off and Frosta hooking up with Fisto.

I NEVER had Adam/He-Man ending up with Teela.

So, I was wondering, is the "future" open for Adam/He-Man to end up with someone else besides Teela?

Great catch, Vid.Tracey! I will fix that soon. Thanks!

As for Adam's future, I like the idea of Teela being his ultimate love. Interesting, with her new job... I guess we'll just have to...(Say it with me, gang!) "Keep reading the Bios!"