Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Frosta in MOTUC Discussion thread

I'm hoping for Frosta or Catra next from the PoP characters. If they follow the pattern of releasing female characters every third month, I hope one is the July figure.

Heroic Warrior
    Frosta would be a nice addition to the line and give more POP charactors some needed push.

If I could only chose a single POP character, it would be Frosta. So yep, the sooner I get her the better!

I hope we will see Frosta in 2010 as well. Somehow I doubt it though, since we have got Adora and will be getting She-Ra in June. Two PoP seems to be a bit too much for what the line may be able to handle, although I'm sure the PoP fans will snap these up quick.
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Widget
    She is my top wanted figure. However, I'll be happy with her in 2011. I'm patient...I can wait. When I was kid, she was my favorite out of all the POP figures.

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    Actually as much as I love Frosta, I don't want her anytime soon. I want Mattel to sort out all the problems with the over-used Teela buck and come up with a second female buck that's more adapted to POP and that allows for figures to sit down and twist at the waist in a normal way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Will FROSTA Be A MOTUC Reveal at SDCC?

With Frosta being considered a major release in the POP world, it's not that surprising that she would get the third slot in the Polly Pocket set.

Does anyone believe they would give us this little figurine of her and NOT reveal her MOTUC counterpoint at SDCC?
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

It's completely possible... we are due for one more female in 2011!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    If she's not in for the rest of 2011, then yeah, she'd be a great incentive for the 2012 subscription.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

I'd hope, that after this Polly Pockets Frosta being shown that a REAL Frosta figure is shown and ASAP!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I would absolutely love it. She and Spikor have been my most wanted for AGES.

Definitely can see her coming sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Will FROSTA Be A MOTUC Reveal at SDCC?
    Hordak says "No, because you asked, Hahaha(snort)hahaha!"

But I'll be happy if she is.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Well, the fact that she's the third character in the PPOP thing means that Mattel obviously see her as the next-most popular female SR character they have after Catra & She-Ra herself.

So, Sorceress, how do they treat popular characters after the first few releases to get things moving?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Hordak says "No, because you asked, Hahaha(snort)hahaha!"

But I'll be happy if she is.
    Hordak's actually on the Polly Pocket packaging! It's hard to tell, but he might be Hurricane Hordak!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Does anyone think that the version of Frosta revealed will mirror the MOTUC one?

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Does anyone think that the version of Frosta revealed will mirror the MOTUC one?
    We'd need to know how much the She-Ra & Catra mirror their MotUC versions before anyone can begin to answer that...

Well, I hope that Polly Pocket figure is an indication. Out of the PoP figures, I think Frosta looked like one of the ones with the highest potential to be an awesome figure. Would love to see her next!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

If you speak of POP ladies, Frosta is my third. She- Ra, Glimmer, Frosta. Bow is my third if you include the man. And Shadoweaver and Catra go before Frosta if you include Horde.

Frankly I like Frosta more than most of the Horde guys though I am a strongly He-Man toy centric person. I'd take frosta before Dragstor, Multibot, Mosquitor, or a Hordak Varient.

I'll be excited to see her. I am more excited to see Castaspella just because how she looks will be more important to me than Frosta, because an "ice maiden" can look basically any way, it'll still be obviously an "ice" character. But Casta I want like Cartoon.

Frosta will be fine toy or toon centric.

I think this is a very good indication of what she will look like in MOTUC. And I couldn't be happier!

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    We'd need to know how much the She-Ra & Catra mirror their MotUC versions before anyone can begin to answer that...
    From the available image, it appears that She-Ra is a dead ringer for MOTUC She-Ra, and the Catra is red Filmation-esque. Someone observed that the Frosta figurine is posed exactly like the style guide sketch.
    Last edited by PrinceAdam101; April 29, 2011 at 12:58am.

I would hope that she will be the final female figure of 2011 after been included in this polly pocket thing. Who knows though I would imagine that the last female figure of 2011 will be POP related.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List
    Dragstor : Peekablue : Perfuma : Queen Angella : Saurod

I'm not trying to put a damper on anyone's PoP desires, but I kind of hope Frosta doesn't come just yet.

Mattel is releasing too many A-list, big guns. I mean...what's going on? They're supposed to be a mix of A, B, C, D, etc. So far, we've ONLY received A-list PoP characters. Frosta is one of the only PoP characters even NON-PoP fans want.

We need a Perfuma or something to come out or they might pull another "no female for 10 months" thing. Remember that? I certainly remember that.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Does anyone believe they would give us this little figurine of her and NOT reveal her MOTUC counterpoint at SDCC?
    I don't expect her to be shown...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    Hordak's actually on the Polly Pocket packaging! It's hard to tell, but he might be Hurricane Hordak!
    Are you sure? I read that people were saying that, but it seemed that they were mistaking the purse that the Monster High doll is holding for an actual image on the POP box behind the Monster High doll.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I'm not trying to put a damper on anyone's PoP desires, but I kind of hope Frosta doesn't come just yet.

Mattel is releasing too many A-list, big guns. I mean...what's going on? They're supposed to be a mix of A, B, C, D, etc. So far, we've ONLY received A-list PoP characters. Frosta is one of the only PoP characters even NON-PoP fans want.

We need a Perfuma or something to come out or they might pull another "no female for 10 months" thing. Remember that? I certainly remember that.
    TOTALLY agree.

Sweet Bee was TM'd... then Castaspella, Glimmer, Frosta, Netossa, Spinnerella, and all three Star Sisters.

Of those, I hope it's either Sweet Bee, Netossa, or Spinnerella... I really want the Star Sisters as a three-pack, but I do not expect that either...

Giving us all the A-listers is nice, but B and C listers would be better because they need to maintain momentum later on.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Are you sure? I read that people were saying that, but it seemed that they were mistaking the purse that the Monster High doll is holding for an actual image on the POP box behind the Monster High doll.
    Yep. He's in the background near Catra:

He looks like regular Hordak though. Not Hurricane. The clip was fast!