Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MattyCollector General Help & Information Thread

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JOXE View Post
    but i'm guessing you used a different card for your following orders?

because i've used the same credit card... same card i used on last order and worked, i used it today on skeletor... didn't work with my previous 2 emails accounts, but the card worked fine with a fresh yahoo mail account.

weird. in my case the problem seems to be matty or DR blocking the email accounts... why?
    Yes. My mom let me use her e-mail and credit card for all my orders since. I just pay her back.

I have no idea if they are blocking your e-mail addresses or not. If they are, no clue why they would. I just know I had the same error messages and they blocked my credit card.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    I know this won't help you for today, but can in the future: If you have your credit card company/bank replace your card, you'll be good to go for future orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternia Burning View Post
    I know this won't help you for today, but can in the future: If you have your credit card company/bank replace your card, you'll be good to go for future orders.
    thanks Eternia Burning... i think the problem is still something to do with the email accounts i use, instead of the cards...

i ordered skeletor and he's been shipped, all ok, but i used the same card as the previous purchase (january 15th)... however, i tried using the two emails previously used and it kept rejecting my order... it was only when i entered a fresh new email that the order was successfully submitted.

i've never read anybody reporting a similar problem, regarding the email account you use to log in.

...?

See my illustrations and designs @ DeviantART: http://pezbananadesign.deviantart.com/

My Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/....php?p=2715534

=)

CM: 0031101 tracking ?

Hello everybody

A friend of mine bought a man at arms the day battle cat and trap jaw came out.

And what he received as a tracking number was this CM: 0031101

Because he`s not a member of the forum can anybody tell me if someone has seen this type of numbers before ?

Regards to everyone

I have almost the same number and tracking doesn't work!
    WHAT THE HELL is going on?!?

Product SKU *Product Name *Qty Ordered *Qty Shipped *Total Qty Shipped *Amount
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    R4721 * * * *MOTU Oversize 4 * * * * * *4 * * * * * *4 * * * * * * * * *$157.05
    R6246 * * * *MOTU Display: 5 * * * * * *5 * * * * * *5 * * * * * * * * *$82.25

Shipping Information
    Product Name * *Serial Number * * * * * *Tracking Number
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MOTU Oversized: * * * * * * * * * * * * *0031103
    MOTU Display: C * * * * * * * * * * * * *0031103

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    You have to post this on the Matty.Forums. They miht be able to help you or something.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Battle Cat Value is not $80 as UK boxed declared!

Most if not all UK fans who ordered Battle Cat got a box that was marked at a value of 80 bucks for some reason.

So those of us who had a postman who was paying attention, we had to pay an extra £17 to get our beloved cat. That's 17 UK pounds now. which is about 30 bucks.

Who's the brightspark who marked the boxes wrong? Can we expect this for Tytus too?
    None of us are very wealthy people.

There's levels of mistakes I am willing to accept but when it starts costing us money, then I think something is radically wrong. There system failures and then there incompetence.

This is after waiting 6 weeks for Battle Cat might I add.

I have never been all that vocal about Matty. But I may start now.

Mistakes are across the board now and Digital River have some nuts claiming themselves as "world leaders in ecommerce".
    Selected art prints now available:
    www.eamonart.com

I don't need to say anything on this as Eamon (another UK fan) just said it perfectly as far as I am concerned. It's really not on for international fans to be shafted like this!
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I have to tell you about my awesome experience with Digital River!

So, I changed my address for my 2010 sub in December and ever since it's been a crazy mash up between my Canadian address and U.S. address and Mattel ships my parcels to their International Shipping partner and THEN to the U.S. and I'm being charged more for shipping.

Crazy mess! I've been trying to fix this since January and have called and e-mailed so many times.

Anyway, today I received an e-mail from Mattel that was VERY helpful:

Thank you for choosing the MattyCollector.com online store.

We have received your request to change the address for shipment of your 2010 Club Eternia Subscription orders. In order for us to permanently change
    your address for the 2010 Subscription, please call us at 952-392-2971, on or before April 12th, 2010. After this date, we will not be able to change
    the address in time for the April Subscription figure to be shipped correctly.

When contacting, please reference the following order number: XXXXXXXX

We appreciate your understanding in this matter and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    MattyCollector.com online store
    Customer Service
    mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com
    I got Alex and he cancelled my sub and re-ordered it (which they can do internally, apparently. I explained it's no longer available and he said they can do this). He also re-shipped the Trap-Jaw that never arrived.

Both orders show up in my Order History on Matty and I got e-mails about both.

If you EVER need to change your sub address (and possibly credit card info on the sub) call this number!

Alex was the best!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    Ok, just spoke with Alex and he changed my address information and verified my card info. I got the emails and confirmation numbers so I can only believe I'm all set at this point.

Thanks Darkspector for the helpful info! I was worried about my sub. getting screwed up b/c of the move I'm doing.

One more important note...If you have more than ONE subscription like I do, make sure you tell the DR rep you speak with about it b/c I wasn't asked. They sent me a confirmation for ONE figure when it should have been TWO. I called them back and they had to cancel the new order and re-order again. So make sure you let them know how many sub's you have. Got my new e'mail now so I should be all good.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Jeremy View Post
    Ok, just spoke with Alex and he changed my address information and verified my card info. I got the emails and confirmation numbers so I can only believe I'm all set at this point.

Thanks Darkspector for the helpful info! I was worried about my sub. getting screwed up b/c of the move I'm doing.

One more important note...If you have more than ONE subscription like I do, make sure you tell the DR rep you speak with about it b/c I wasn't asked. They sent me a confirmation for ONE figure when it should have been TWO. I called them back and they had to cancel the new order and re-order again. So make sure you let them know how many sub's you have. Got my new e'mail now so I should be all good.
    Yay! I'm glad to hear my post helped at least one person. Alex was so nice and fixed the "unfixable" so quick and kindly.

I have added the new phone number to the overall FAQ above. Thanks Darkspector!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    (952) 392-2971 has been disconnected...

Called GO Matty b/c I got an e'mail on April 28th that said my sub was cancelled. Apparently this was an email generated from the cancellation I had to go thru when my address was changed in March. I tried to get back to Alex who I talked with in March but couldnt...got stuck with India again.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Tried to buy Ecto-1 and MOTU sub., and it says "Payment Authorization Failed". It's the same card I use to buy my figures every month, it's not maxed out, and it doesnt matter how I refresh the page or edit the settings, it wont accept. Am I doing something wrong or is thsi a glitch of the site?

Im Canadain BTW.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Heroic Warrior
    Ok I have a few questions about the new sub.

Does it include all the figures - as in - Monthly release, bonus figure etc - example:
    If a Monthly figure was released, and a bonus figure as well as the grayskull stands - would I get one of everything?

How many figures are slated for 2011? - 12 + 1 sub figure and then bonus figure every month? meaning 24+1 sub -or are there more? Also will someone with a sub get each and every one of these figures?

Orko and Adam, Molarr and Skeletor are of course not included in this lineup - and I would expect other such packages not to be part of it as well (such as the dc vs motuc packs).

Hope someone has answers for these questions - and that they haven't been answered before many times (I looked for a little while but found little information about it)
    Fabulous secret powers revealed

Court Magician
    Are debit cards like MasterCard Electronic or Visa Electron accepted?

This really isnt cool. I want to buy my Subscription. Is it supposed to have 2 things in my cart? .... like i click the Ecto-1/MOTU Sub. I assume a 40 dollar cost. It comes to 88. and says

1 Buy Club Eternia™ and Club Ecto-1 Together and Save! (details) * Electronic Download $40.00

1 MOTU and GB 2011 Combo Subscription - January Figures (details) * Boxed Shipment $40.00

so .... am I paying for january figures right now? .... I dont get it ... is it glitching, and it still wont accept my card. Ill pay $88 .... i just want it to see my card.

I've tried with a different browser, same thing.... wont accept payment. what the faker is going on.
    Last edited by Stickfa; July 22, 2010 at 04:55am.
    Religion = The Horde
    Atheism = The Great Rebellion

Today in my email account I received an automation failure w/ my credit card. I've been using same cc # for the last year and have received my sub. figures all the time. No problems. Now of course I called DR and they sent me a link which is the same link on mattycollector to change or update your cc #. I did this before I even called DR. So my questions are these:
    1. Will I get my August Sub. (Whiplash)?
    2. Will I get anymore of my 2010 sub. figures?
    3. Will I get my 2011 sub. that I ordered in July?
    4. Do I sit back and wait for this new cc # to enter the system to see if I get my sub. figures?
    Any help would be great. I don't want this to be a nightmare. I don't think DR knew what I was talking about when I was mentioning the MOTU sub.
    Any help would be great.

Court Magician

2 years in and they still can't handle a simple change of address?

As the title says, last month I updated my address info and sent them a message requesting that they update the address in their system. I got a reply saying this was done, yet here we are, and I get a shipping confirmation for Whiplash to the old address. Digital River has to be the lousiest company in the world, people changing thier address should not be so difficult to correct. Anyone have any suggestions for fixing this problem and getting the figure shipped to my correct address?

People have reported old addresses popping up also in situations where they've updated credit card info.

Recommend you get someone at DR over the phone and see if that'll help.

Check this thread for more discussion

I just went through this. They are pretty explicit that you have to call in. When you do, they process a new subscription order to replace the order with the old address. It was odd in that they had to have an escalation agent return your call. The call center folks couldn't do much more than take a message.
    Good Dealings with:
    IceWolf_Zodach_Burtdawg_Rickor_Venom77713
    Teelagirl_CringerMyBestFriend_Phishpheeder
    Dukenny_Hoosfn_Air23cnhit_Oiltool12_2ManyToyz
    RedBaron_Bandeler0_Motufanatic_AngryOriental
    JayLay_jcb1973_JeMaBo2_Taichi_Orko$1.99
    Toyhalf_robb_slgcmg_Rhea_AGE_Gofigure_Degra_
    Bigass_buzz_bodine1231_Saved_hordeall_figuremaker_
    Cbomb23

Court Magician
    See, I would do that but I just can't justify the long distance charges. These things are expensive enough at 0$ plus shipping to go adding a phone charge on top of it. I've emailed CS, hopefully something will come of that.

It's an 800 number. There shouldn't be additional phone charges.
    Good Dealings with:
    IceWolf_Zodach_Burtdawg_Rickor_Venom77713
    Teelagirl_CringerMyBestFriend_Phishpheeder
    Dukenny_Hoosfn_Air23cnhit_Oiltool12_2ManyToyz
    RedBaron_Bandeler0_Motufanatic_AngryOriental
    JayLay_jcb1973_JeMaBo2_Taichi_Orko$1.99
    Toyhalf_robb_slgcmg_Rhea_AGE_Gofigure_Degra_
    Bigass_buzz_bodine1231_Saved_hordeall_figuremaker_
    Cbomb23

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    The fact that you have to call and talk to someone to do something I can log in and do on virtually every other site I buy from tells you something about DR....
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusguy View Post
    See, I would do that but I just can't justify the long distance charges. These things are expensive enough at 0$ plus shipping to go adding a phone charge on top of it. I've emailed CS, hopefully something will come of that.
    Bro, you're not gonna get crap from an email.

You have to harass the hell out of these people to make anything happen.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz