Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MattyCollector General Help & Information Thread

is anyones order history gone?

i logged on to matty to check my history...but its empty.... and i have been ordering since hordak was on sale....
    has this happened to anyone else?
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Same here bud! I called them about 30 mins ago and nobody had a answer for me on why that is. I just ordered my figures as well and still no order history... What's going on?!??
    Luke
    http://www.lofftaptoys.com
    Lofftap's MOTU COLLECTION ALBUM! more to COME!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=21360

weird.... i hope it doesn't mess up the sub!! yikes....
    "I DENY YOU THE NIDUS!!"

Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    I deleted all my cookies in the one browser that was doing this to me.
    Restart that browser w no cookies and it should fix itself.
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

During early 2010 I had the same problem, I called DR...they didn't know and told me they'd call back in 72 hours. The next day everything was back....

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Yes, I went to make sure my cc info was up to date before the subs processed, and it was wiped out. Today, I went back to check, and it was all there from 2009 up until Dec of last year. Seems like a website glitch, which, given the history of the website, is par for the course.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    yeah mine vanished too.

But now that I think about it I believe this happened before and it came back later.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

I still have all of my orders, but one of my January orders isn't showing up.

I was one of those people who ordered a MOTUC/Ghostbusters subscription bundle and an second MOTUC subscription at the same time. Digital River emailed me that I needed to call them and I was told that a bundle & a subscription had to be ordered separately. They cancelled my original order and made it 2 separate orders but only the bundle is showing up on my order history page as "Order Complete". The only thing that doesn't have me freaking out is that I received an email for both orders saying that I should receive them tomorrow.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

I hope you guys are right... my History has been gone for days and when it was up the other day, I would clicked the number of the transaction I wanted to see and it would only bring up a error page on every transaction number in my history page...
    Luke
    http://www.lofftaptoys.com
    Lofftap's MOTU COLLECTION ALBUM! more to COME!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/album.php?u=21360

I can't see mine either, but this has happened to me before on sales days. I don't think it's a big problem. It'll be there.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

My order history is gone as well. I logged in at 7:45 and noticed it was missing (and as soon as I got out of the WSOD Vikor was sold out)?

Yep. At first it showed my (second) order for the stands, then it all disappeared.

Heroic Warrior

Anyone else having a problem checking out?!

I ordered 2 Palace guards and made it as far as the "submit order" screen. Everytime I click on "Submit order", it tells me "they cannot complete this selection at this time. They are aware of the problem and are working to get it fixed. Please hit the back button and try it again at a later time."

Order History Questions

Hi,

My order history info for my sub figure Vikor is not showing in my order history page. This is the first time i see this happen on that page by the way. Will it eventually show up on my order history page?? I heard it could be a glitch? Or am i wrong?

Thanks

Heroic Warrior

Mattel, Please get your ***** together.

Figures = Awesome, everthing else = sucks

Everything else meaning service, availability, communication, etc, ect.

Amusing....

Quote Originally Posted by tigermask44 View Post
    etc, ect.
    Had it right the first time.

How to ontact MATTYCOLLECTOR?

Does anyone have a number other than the Consumer relations one? There used to be a direct number to MattyCollector.com customer service.

Anyone? Help?!

Thanks!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

I've not had Battle Cat delivered since the initial order last year - I', in the uk and CM: 0031103 was the order number I had. A malfunction at Digital Rivers end or something more ominous?
    "This is a rather shameless promotion"

"Worked on me!"

"Me too!"

Changing emails on matty

Okay, I couldn't really figure out where to put this, if it needs to be moved then I'm sorry I put it in the wrong place.

So yesterday my email got shut down because of some technical issue and they said I might not be able to get the address back, so while I was waiting for that to sort itself out I decided to just assume my old email was lost forever and started to change all my stuff to my other email address.

Now, I go to Matty and I change my email to the new one, and I log in with the changed email address and I look at all of my information - it's all there, except for my order history everything is missing except for the replacement figure they had to ship me out in Feb.

Has this happened to anyone else who has changed their addresses? Is this 'normal?' Should I be worried?
    Check out me and my friend's blog: Geek Culture

I changed my email 2 months ago and all my order history went gone.
    I asked matty about this issue and all they do is sending me a link to my last order and telling me my order history is still there.
    I still get confirmation for my sub to my old email address even thou my profile shows me my new email. DR Su****

Mario Kart Wii 3222-5679-3227
    Wii : 1387-4766-1567-1633

My DELL Studio 1535 review at youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEuf0...e=channel_page
    A+ traders
    Man-E-Toys, toyjesus, jesstertwo, StaticX999, SirBushnell, bluecyclone, ghostface, Troy-Klops

Quote Originally Posted by dualban View Post
    I changed my email 2 months ago and all my order history went gone.
    I asked matty about this issue and all they do is sending me a link to my last order and telling me my order history is still there.
    I still get confirmation for my sub to my old email address even thou my profile shows me my new email. DR Su****
    Changed my email last week just before I ordered my sub and my order history disappeared so seeing its happened to other people eases my concerns that my current sub hasn't been lost.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior

Missing Order History - Big Deal or No Deal?

So this morning, I went on MattyCollector.com and had to change the e-mail associated with my account (I use my work account, and the IT Wizards are mucking about with our e-mail addresses... again). After the change (and I logged out then back in a few times, just to make sure), my account was generally working as expected - all my personal, shipping, and payment info was there as it should be.

The only hitch was that my Order History was now missing! Strangely, I can search by Order#, and all my orders still show up individually, with all the correct info. My subscription for 2011 shows that the next scheduled renewal is for 12/10, and my 2012 anniversary and regular subscriptions still show "Order Submitted" status. It's just that the whole, all-in-one-place list in Order History is now blank.

I know that this has happened to other folks before, so I'm wondering - is this a minor inconvenience (since I can still search by Order#), or is it something I should be concerned about? And does it eventually resolve itself, or will I be Order History-less from now on?

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

It's nothing to worry about. This happens every now and then, and is only a temporary inconvenience. Your history will come back after awhile.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Quote Originally Posted by The Hultquist View Post
    So this morning, I went on MattyCollector.com and had to change the e-mail associated with my account (I use my work account, and the IT Wizards are mucking about with our e-mail addresses... again).
    The only hitch was that my Order History was now missing!

Any help or insight would be appreciated!
    This just happened to me yesterday, too! I was worried about the same thing, but I am glad to hear that it's not a big deal. Although, with Digital River, nothing is ever a sure thing.