Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official MattyCollector General Help & Information Thread

Question: I live in Canada, does the UPS shipping option price depend on the # of figures you are ordering or is it a fixed price all the time? I ordered Mo-Larr and Orko together and paid $32 for shipping, and when I bought the 2011 sub i chose the UPS option, does this mean ill pay $32 even if i am only shipped 1 figure during a sub month?

Renewal Problem Question

I canceled my credit card but forgot it was set as my default payment option. Today I got an email from Matty stating that they could not renew my subscription and to call customer service for assistance. I immediately went to the site and corrected my payment info and then called. The rep I spoke with stated the system will try to renew it again in 24 to 48 hours and if I have already changed my payment info on the site then I just need to wait for my confirmation. Has anyone else run into this problem yet and if so is what she told me correct?
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Yes. I ran into this same issue with Marzo and I was really worried, but it did try and charge me again. The rep on the phone told me it will try to charge you three times...before you could lose your subscription.

Even then the rep told me that if I called after three times and explained the problem they would still correct it.

It was the only time I had to use Matty customer service and I did not at all find it to be the nightmare others seem to have had.

So just wait a bit and it will charge the new card you have set to default!

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Yes. I ran into this same issue with Marzo and I was really worried, but it did try and charge me again. The rep on the phone told me it will try to charge you three times...before you could lose your subscription.

Even then the rep told me that if I called after three times and explained the problem they would still correct it.

It was the only time I had to use Matty customer service and I did not at all find it to be the nightmare others seem to have had.

So just wait a bit and it will charge the new card you have set to default!
    Thanks! I was a bit worried as the caller did not speak English very well and seemed to be stumbling for an answer.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by jerec350 View Post
    I canceled my credit card but forgot it was set as my default payment option. Today I got an email from Matty stating that they could not renew my subscription and to call customer service for assistance. I immediately went to the site and corrected my payment info and then called. The rep I spoke with stated the system will try to renew it again in 24 to 48 hours and if I have already changed my payment info on the site then I just need to wait for my confirmation. Has anyone else run into this problem yet and if so is what she told me correct?
    Lost my wallet last weekend. Cancel my cards. I got the same E-Mail today.
    I updated my info. Good to know I might not of lost my sub. We'll see.
    Hopefully I get a confirmation too. It's Wed. That's cutting it close to On-sale-date.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

So I just checked my e-mail and it turns out my subscription renewal failed TWICE, once on the 13th and again today.
    I had absolutely no problems with my subscription prior to this, even when I had to change my card info back around May.
    I called Matty and the only thing they could do is tell me to be on the site at 12.00 and order Roboto regularly.

EDIT: Just got of the phone a second time.
    I gave all the information (card, address...), and they've said that I should get a confirmation e-mail in 24 hours. Now it's wait and see. Hopefully all goes well.
    Last edited by SLO-MAN; October 15, 2010 at 09:48am.
    Fictional characters are just that. Fictional. They have no personality or free will of their own.
    Writers and editors mold them to their own wants and needs.
    All we as the audience and fans can do is pick and choose our favorite interpretation and ignore the rest.

Master of Backwards! Backwards Man's Avatar

How do you change your credit card with Matty Collector?

I can't find any info anywhere. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Backwards Man View Post
    I can't find any info anywhere. Thanks.
    On Mattycollector main page goto Store --> click "FAQ" on the left --> Click "My Payment Information" --> log in (give your email and password)

On the right you can see all credit/debit cards attached to your account. Below your listed cards are the options to edit/delete your existing cards.

To add a new card, fill the the form in the middle of the page and click submit. Also if you have the subscription, the card you want them to charge has to be set as "Default".

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

Also, to avoid any mishaps, make sure to completely delete the old card...don't even leave it on there as an alternative.

Shivering Isles resident diosoth's Avatar
    Can anyone tell me if it's possible to set up a buyer's account before the order process? I may try to order the weapons pak 2 and reissue He-Man next month and would prefer to have all my info entered before the sale, since I wish to avoid any sellouts before I can complete the order.

Quote Originally Posted by diosoth View Post
    Can anyone tell me if it's possible to set up a buyer's account before the order process? I may try to order the weapons pak 2 and reissue He-Man next month and would prefer to have all my info entered before the sale, since I wish to avoid any sellouts before I can complete the order.
    Mattycollector-account can only be set up / created in the shopping cart. So, to create an account you have to put something (for example, The Flight Stads) into shopping cart --> Create account by filling requested information --> proceed to billing page --> without filling the billing details (unless you really want to buy it), click shopping cart on the top of the screen to get back to the first page of the shopping cart, where you can delete the item from the cart.

<--- DISCLAIMER ---> I have never personally tried method explained above, but it should work!

To add payment details to your account --> click "FAQ" on left side of the screen (not on the Mattycollector.com -main page) --> click "My Payment Information" (if you are not logged in, page asks your login information) --> add new card by filling the form in the middle of the page.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

More Matty glitches

Ok .org I'm turning to you for help. The matty forums isn't getting me any help at all.

The customer server reps are at trying, but still the issue isn't solved.

I need to CHANGE my payment information. Specifically my credit card on file before the next sale to make sure my sub goes through and that I can buy KG and the weapons pack. However, I keep getting this message

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept
    our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are
    already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please
    click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or
    take a different action.

Error Number: SYS_000001

I have cookies enabled on my computer and third party cookies as well. I have tried it under firefox and internet explorer and I have tried it on another computer too! But still I keep getting this message. Matty says it has to do with a corrupted cookie on my computer, but isn't offering any advice other than make sure I'm accepting cookies, which I am.

This has been going on for about a week now, who has a brilliant idea how to resolve this issue?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Wow, just wow. I do not understand why it is so hard for the site to update your information easily. No other site has any issue like that.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Eternian Paparazzo prince.nothing's Avatar
    I had this problem too. I just created a new id with my new card info.

Heroic Peace Officer Eternian Knight's Avatar
    Just call customer service and someone should be able to help you.
    Forget the website

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Knight View Post
    Just call customer service and someone should be able to help you.
    Forget the website
    That doesn't work either. I call 3 times in the last couple weeks and they said they can not do anything until the web is fixed but I can call few days before the sale and they would change my credit card information. I sent an e-mail to Eve from Mattel yesterday and I'm waiting for her answer.

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    They get what they payed for with Digital River. There wasn't enough money to do it right the first time and this is the end product.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

Quote Originally Posted by prince.nothing View Post
    I had this problem too. I just created a new id with my new card info.
    A new ID sadly, won't keep my subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    That doesn't work either. I call 3 times in the last couple weeks and they said they can not do anything until the web is fixed but I can call few days before the sale and they would change my credit card information. I sent an e-mail to Eve from Mattel yesterday and I'm waiting for her answer.
    Talk to Catheter's Rat-she'll make it all better. She did for me.
    My B/S/T

My feedback

Did you know that Mattel is trying to kill Teh Lien??

Order History on Matty Collector???

I just looked and my Order History is completely gone on MattyCollector.com. Anyone else have this problem?
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Had that a couple of times, don't worry it will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by kk2 View Post
    Had that a couple of times, don't worry it will be back.
    Ok cool. Thanks for letting me know

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    I just took a look at mine, it was all there. Then I realized I needed to update my e-mail, so I did that. Then I went to check out my order history again, and it was gone!

Hopefully it'll be back like kk2 said.

Cheers!

Ant
    Great B/S/T'ers: Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .org Feedback, and My Ebay For Sale!

My order history is back

Nice. now you can calculate what you spent on matty again
    My total is $ 3462,02 I'm collecting since the beginning of the line.
    $ 1306,45 of the amount are shipping costs.