Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Official MattyCollector General Help & Information Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EuroCoin View Post
    It's nothing to worry about. This happens every now and then, and is only a temporary inconvenience. Your history will come back after awhile.

- Joni -
    Yep, it doesn't seem to have any lasting effects or consequence.
    I wouldn't worry about the history not being there, it should come back in a bit.
    Bill :: guitargod694

I can't find the option to remove an old credit card... it only has "edit" and "save as default" under my old card...
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    I can't find the option to remove an old credit card... it only has "edit" and "save as default" under my old card...
    Edit the new card over the old information. You'll have two cards on file that are exactly the same, but that's ok. It worked for me.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Widget

Help. Order went wrong

Hello.

I normally order each figure separately due too custom fees.

today i started with the soceress.

i put her into the cart, proceed to ceckout, entered my billing info and the catcher,

THEN I click on submit to place the order.

While loading, I changed the tab in the brwoser and added Fisto into the cart

But then.... there was FIST AND the soceres on the same order...

my question: Is there any way to cancel (or to split) the order. (besides the fact that changing the order after submitt MUST NOT occur)

thx for any info.
    Last edited by chaoslordmarduk; February 15, 2012 at 12:24pm.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    If you're using the same web browser, the cookies will alert their site that it's the same computer ordering. You'd have to order her and pay for it to go through, and your cart be empty to order Fisto separately.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

film noir warrior maltesefalcon's Avatar
    ive tried calling the 877 number but everytime it says "this number is not in service" is there a different number for international customers? or anything that comes before it?
    when your world turns upside down, laugh at the people standing on their heads!

Quote Originally Posted by maltesefalcon View Post
    ive tried calling the 877 number but everytime it says "this number is not in service" is there a different number for international customers? or anything that comes before it?
    Did you put in the country code? I think it's +1 for US. Use Skype. Since this is a toll-free US number, it shouldn't cost you anything.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Did you put in the country code? I think it's +1 for US. Use Skype. Since this is a toll-free US number, it shouldn't cost you anything.
    it was the country code! 001 before the number and i made it through. thank you very much (needed to update subscription details)

US based DR team

I know this is probably someplace else, but I can't find it. How do I contact the new USA based service team? I've called 1-877-gomatty and could hardly understand Kendy and her main focus was to verify what i ordered (trying to get my refund for subs shipping separately) I also called the 1-800-524-TOYS, but that's mattel shop and they can't help.

Is there any way to contact the new CS team and to bypass the Phillipines call centre?

J

I was wondering this too.
    They charged me for Flash (1st fig in DC sub) 3 months ago and told me it would ship now, but it hasn't. Of course.
    Regular cust. service is useless and wouldn't give me a number for my complaint.

Heroic Collector of MOTUC the.overlord's Avatar
    DESPONDOS (watching the game - having a Bud...with HORDAK)
    Yeah today I called 877 go matty and got someone from overseas......
    Classics Collector!!

Successful transactions/trades with: MossMan710179, cobaltkatdrone, reefkeeper, Zildjian, keithfuchs, Raypor, Zovex, JOXE, Son of Keldor, Hogan, BadSchoolGirl69, Degra, Uki, Blue Monkey, dedset13, Vaal (THX EVERYONE!!)

My trader review:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169339

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    I was wondering this too.
    They charged me for Flash (1st fig in DC sub) 3 months ago and told me it would ship now, but it hasn't. Of course.
    Regular cust. service is useless and wouldn't give me a number for my complaint.
    They did the same with me, but I contacted them then and they apologized and refunded me. Now they're trying to claim that my sub is no longer valid because they refunded me for billing me well before they should have...

I had to return TP HM for a really bad paint job. I contacted them via email and I received quick responses and they were not canned responses but a person who actually understood my questions and answered them accordingly. I would suggest you go through the email if possible.

Can MattyCollector ship to a United States PO Box?

Thank You!
    Manny

it seems that every month im having to call matty collector because they keep losing my card details, this time they didnt send me any e-mails just cancelled my order again! im starting to get a little hacked off with this. it all started when i had to renew my card in may and every month since then i have been calling up and renewing (the frosta swap with meckaneck prompted another call)

i called up tonight and they say they are renewing my subscription and i "should" get this months figures (rattlor ive been waiting on and frosta is cool!) but im worried this will happen again next month its really put me off going onto matty collector site at all because the only thing ive done since then is buy the weapons pack and grayskull

well any future items are now third party sorry matty no day of sales for me!

Trouble Viewing Invoices

I have not been able to view invoices for quite some time. It was a mistake to assume it was a temporary glitch a few months ago. I submitted a "Contact Us Email". Let's see what happens!

Server Error

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: SYS_000001
    my cannon uses black powder and a projectile

Quote Originally Posted by aethril View Post
    I have not been able to view invoices for quite some time. It was a mistake to assume it was a temporary glitch a few months ago. I submitted a "Contact Us Email". Let's see what happens!

Server Error

Error:

We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.

Error Number: SYS_000001
    Are you getting this error on every invoice you attempt to view? If so I'd try A) Deleting cache/cookies, B) try different browsers to see if the issue is prevalent among all of the predominant ones (i.e., Firefox, IE, etc.), C) checking with a friend to see if they can view the same invoices you are unable to see. Not sure if any of the above will help, but it's worth a try while you're waiting for CS to contact you.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Are you getting this error on every invoice you attempt to view? If so I'd try A) Deleting cache/cookies, B) try different browsers to see if the issue is prevalent among all of the predominant ones (i.e., Firefox, IE, etc.), C) checking with a friend to see if they can view the same invoices you are unable to see. Not sure if any of the above will help, but it's worth a try while you're waiting for CS to contact you.
    I just got that one, but it went away when I tried another browser. I'm still getting "Card Validation Failed" though ... and that's the card I always use, there's nothing wrong with it.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Thanks for the info. The error is on every invoice, and I have attempted to view them from multiple computers, though I have not tried Option B or C.

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I called two days ago to change the credit card I had on file for Club Eternia 2013 and Club Infinite Earths 2013. I was told on the phone by a woman named Jasmine that she would have to establish a ticket item for this change, and that I would get an email when the change was made. I just got four emails that confused the heck out of me.

The first two say the exact same thing: my Club Eternia and Club Infinite Earths subscriptions are being cancelled, and under "Reason for Cancellation," it says "not satisfied." I presume one email is for the actual subscription costs, and the other is for the January figures, just like the transaction appeared on the invoice when I ordered in August. The reason for cancellation, though, confuses me.

The third email says the following:
    TThanks for ordering from MattyCollector.com. At your request, we've initiated a
    return request authorization. This authorization will expire in 30 days. We want
    to make sure you're properly credited, so please return the product(s) on or
    before the Return Due By date below.

Here's a summary of your return:

RETURN DETAILS
    Order Number: [Removed to protect privacy]
    Order Date: August 5, 2012
    Return reference number: [Removed to protect privacy]
    Reply due by: December 14, 2012
    Returning: Product: 2013 Masters of the Universe® Classics Club Eternia®
    Subscription
    Quantity: 1

Digital River
    RMA Department, c/o DR/Mattel
    3790 E Jurupa St., Unit A
    Ontario
    CA 91761
    US

Product: 2013 Club Infinite Earths - Membership Fee
    Quantity: 1

Digital River
    RMA Department, c/o DR/Mattel
    3790 E Jurupa St., Unit A
    Ontario
    CA 91761
    US
    How the heck do I return a subscription by December 14 when I never received a figure from that subscription?

The fourth email is a confirmation for a new order of Club Eternia 2013 and Club Infinite Earths 2013, this time under the new credit card number.

...Does anyone else get this much paperwork just to change a credit card on file? I'm very disturbed by that third email and would appreciate any advice about whether I should ignore this "return" or call DR again.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?

Quote Originally Posted by aethril View Post
    Thanks for the info. The error is on every invoice, and I have attempted to view them from multiple computers, though I have not tried Option B or C.
    Matty's 1st Response:

Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.
    To view your invoice, you will need to login to our customer service
    page:
    1. Go to http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...tOrderListPage
    2. Enter your order number and password* into the "Quick Order
    Lookup" field:
    Order Number: #########
    *If you do not know your password, it can be retrieved at http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...otPasswordPage.
    3. Click FIND
    Once you have found your order, click the “Invoice” button. You can
    print a copy of the invoice for your records.
    Sincerely,
    Cherry G.

Result: Did not Work

Matty's 2nd Response:

Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.
    We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Please try to view your invoice using www.findmyorder.com
    1. Go to http://www.findmyorder.com
    2. Enter your order number and password* into the "Quick Order
    Lookup" field:
    Order Number: #######
    If you do not know your password, it can be retrieved at http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...otPasswordPage.
    3. Click FIND
    Once you have found your order, click the “Invoice” button. You can
    print a copy of the invoice for your records.
    Sincerely,
    Sherwin L.

Result: This actually works!

However, I consider this issue unresolved. I should be able to view invoices from my Order History. To be continued...

Heroic Warrior

How Do You Log On To Mattycollector?

If this fits better in one of the Digital River issues threads, please move it, but how the heck does one log into their account on Mattycollector these days???

Last year when I went to pick up extras on day of sale I would click on the order history link to log in so I didn't have to go through that step in the checkout flow and risk extra WSODs. I think I did the same thing in February, but it seems like the order history page is gone and you can only check on the status of an individual order with your actual order number?

Today I wound up adding one of the essentials to my cart, starting the checkout process, logging in, and then removing it from my cart so I'd be logged in when the sale opened. Seems a little goofy. Am I crazy, or did Matty "improve" the ability to log in out of its user experience?

Problem on matty

I can't get my order through, I go for the billing page and get this: Shopping Cart >> Billing >> Order Completed
    Your shopping cart is currently empty. Anybody else?
    Emile

I more or less have done the same thing so I can be logged in before just in case there are problems.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

They still haven't fixed this issue of the system logging you out. Here's a 'backdoor method' to stay logged in:

(1) On the main page on the left panel go to MAIN HELP

(2) Click on MY ORDER HISTORY

(3) Log in with your user name and password. You should see a list of all your orders

This means you are fully logged in.

Hope this helps