Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Official MattyCollector General Help & Information Thread

Thanks, but it didnīt work. I can log in but when I go to the cart Iīm not.
    Emile

Heroic Warrior
    Try a different browser.

Click on the Matty home logo. Look to your right, you should see the items in your cart. Also, don't forget to check off the user policy on the bottom of your cart page, also it may have CAPTCHA set up. You have to enter the letters correctly.

I did and it worked! Thanks everyone
    Emile

I'd say CS owes you a paycheck sirsniffy

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks. And I found the order history link on the first section of the main help page. Don't know why I didn't see it this morning!

A "log in" button on the main page like 99% of e-commerce sites have would be super, but lacking that, logging in through the order history link seems like the quickest option.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Mangar View Post
    A "log in" button on the main page like 99% of e-commerce sites have would be super, but lacking that, logging in through the order history link seems like the quickest option.
    Welcome to 2008!

I've heard this complaint for the last 4+ years. Matty still can't fix this glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentzquest View Post
    I'd say CS owes you a paycheck sirsniffy
    LOL. I think he just changed the browser. I don't want DR's money, I just want them not to ship my figures to Istanbul before New Jersey.

Heroic Warrior
    ...however while taking those steps, the fig you wanted has "Sold Out". hahaha

Subscription Snake-Face

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any subscribers have had any info on their Snake-Face shipping? I've only received one email from Matty and that was on the 3rd telling me that my subscription was renewing. Has anyone else had this? Or has there been some delay announcement that I've missed? Getting a bit concerned that I've heard nothing!

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by mondasian View Post
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if any subscribers have had any info on their Snake-Face shipping? I've only received one email from Matty and that was on the 3rd telling me that my subscription was renewing. Has anyone else had this? Or has there been some delay announcement that I've missed? Getting a bit concerned that I've heard nothing!

All the best!
    Have you checked the My Subscriptions page on Matty for your sub status? Mine shipped last week (last thursday I believe)
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

My April Subs have been sitting "In Transit in Sparks, NV" since the 12th. Should I give it another week before I contact Matty or contact them now?
    Usually, once it has the "In Transit" marker it usually starts moving within a day or two. That's the reason I'm asking.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Have you checked the My Subscriptions page on Matty for your sub status? Mine shipped last week (last thursday I believe)
    Yeah, had a look and it says next renewal is April. Checked my orders and there's nothing there either. I emailed customer support and had the most helpful reply that said "If your credit card is active" (which it is) "then it will renew automatically". Yeah, I understand what's meant to happen I just want to know why it hasn't! Very annoying.

Still no emails or anything.

anyone having trouble with matty forums? I used to just read the forums as a guest. Now its forcing me to register, when I register it says waiting for approval. Then several hours later, my e-mail is no longer recognized. I have tried to register several times in the past week.

a Muppet of a man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen View Post
    anyone having trouble with matty forums? I used to just read the forums as a guest. Now its forcing me to register, when I register it says waiting for approval. Then several hours later, my e-mail is no longer recognized. I have tried to register several times in the past week.
    Yeah, that seems to be something that has changed about Matty's forums recently. There's a separate discussion of it here.

ah, thanks, I missed that thread

Yeah, had a look and it says next renewal is April. Checked my orders and there's nothing there either. I emailed customer support and had the most helpful reply that said "If your credit card is active" (which it is) "then it will renew automatically". Yeah, I understand what's meant to happen I just want to know why it hasn't! Very annoying.

Still no emails or anything.
    Has your credit card been charged? It does sound like your sub has not renewed. In the My Subscriptions page it should say next renewal is May (mine does). You might have to ring DR to get it sorted... have you checked with your credit card company incase they refused the charge?
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Has your credit card been charged? It does sound like your sub has not renewed. In the My Subscriptions page it should say next renewal is May (mine does). You might have to ring DR to get it sorted... have you checked with your credit card company incase they refused the charge?
    Nope, not been charged. I received an email today saying that my subscription is now inactive because they've tried three times and it didn't work. They said they emailed me, but I have not received any from them! The even madder thing is that they are saying they cannot renew my sub with regards to last month's figures, even though they're sat on the shelf and I was charged for them! Now they've said I have to ring them, but I don't know how to ring the number provided being in the UK, that and it'll no doubt cost me lots.

So I've sent a heated email declaring my annoyance at the whole thing. This is the first time I've had trouble with Digital River, very annoying.

Nope, not been charged. I received an email today saying that my subscription is now inactive because they've tried three times and it didn't work. They said they emailed me, but I have not received any from them! The even madder thing is that they are saying they cannot renew my sub with regards to last month's figures, even though they're sat on the shelf and I was charged for them! Now they've said I have to ring them, but I don't know how to ring the number provided being in the UK, that and it'll no doubt cost me lots.

So I've sent a heated email declaring my annoyance at the whole thing. This is the first time I've had trouble with Digital River, very annoying.
    Ah, I have Sky phone and internet and with the Sky Talk unlimited package (Ģ5 per month), I can ring the USA for free. I have no idea how much the charge would be for the call otherwise... It definately sounds like a problem with your card... did you order the Filmation sub? I know they were pre-authorising it for a $0.00 amount and THAT might have raised a red flag with your credit card issuer... If I were you, I'd check to see why the charges were refused by credit card issuer first.

It's not isolated to just you, I had the same thing happen only I didn't know until I saw the "your subscriptions are inactive" email on Monday. I didn't see anything about other attempts to contact me, just three attempts to charge my CC that supposedly happened--only according to my CC company and history, no attempts were made and nothing has been denied. Like you, my last renewal notice was back on April 4, but nothing about any problems until this. Maybe the lack of a shipping notice should have been a bigger red flag for me, but those have taken extra long before, I've been very busy this last week, and there was no reasonable reason for me to expect a problem since my card is fine.

My working theory is Matty somehow had the wrong year for my expiration date (they say my Filmation sub and CG pre-order have the correct date), and that prevented them from even trying to charge me. Unfortunately there's no way to know because no one can check or update the original info once the sub goes "inactive." I called Matty and walked through the appeal to renew my sub with my correct card info. I won't know the results until at least 1-2 business days. I hope I can (somehow) still get my April figures so I can at least get my exclusive Mallah (main reason I bought the blanking DC sub), but that hope is faint. God, I wonder if there'd even be time to just buy the sub-lite if they can't correct whatever has gone wrong.

That hardly anyone is having this trouble right now makes me think it's not a glitch and maybe just (I hope) some correctable user error we happen to share. Maybe? Geesh, this makes me sick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maltesefalcon View Post
    it seems that every month im having to call matty collector because they keep losing my card details, this time they didnt send me any e-mails just cancelled my order again! im starting to get a little hacked off with this. it all started when i had to renew my card in may and every month since then i have been calling up and renewing (the frosta swap with meckaneck prompted another call)

i called up tonight and they say they are renewing my subscription and i "should" get this months figures (rattlor ive been waiting on and frosta is cool!) but im worried this will happen again next month its really put me off going onto matty collector site at all because the only thing ive done since then is buy the weapons pack and grayskull

well any future items are now third party sorry matty no day of sales for me!
    Are you still calling or did you have to call for the rest of 2012? Did the problem just go away as mysteriously as it started or was there ever a root cause discovered?
    Last edited by gbagok; April 23, 2013 at 03:54pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior

$4 Shipping Discount?

In the shipping notice for my subscriptions my shipping is listed at $17.95. I just went to mattycollector and put the same items that are in my subs in the cart and it lists the shipping at $12.45 (for the same shipping method). Even if the total on my shipping notice is before the discount and the one when I put the stuff is after there is still $1.50 difference. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes...the shipping is wrong on Matty this month - aside from the missing $4
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I was charged $13.35, which has to be without a $4.00 discount. That is the most I've ever paid I believe.

I paid $9.35 for the Foe Men & Karatti in my sub....sounds about right with a $4 discount....otherwise, would have been $13.35....

Much like....Nicholighkun there (just read his)....sounds like some phone calls are in order guys....you didn't get the $4 off.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    I was charged $13.35, which has to be without a $4.00 discount. That is the most I've ever paid I believe.
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I paid over 16.00 for shipping on two subs. I don't believe I was given a 4 dollar break, but I'm not 100% sure. My invoice said 4.00 discount, but never showed a discounted total and then I was charged the full amount.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!