Toyguru has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to him for taking the time to answer these!
Check out his answers to your Round 29 questions!
This round of questions were selected by Angel-T,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!
1. Angel-T: With the super fast sellout of the MOTUC He-Man reissue, does this mean the MOTUC customer base is growing or were most of the reissue He-Man figures bought up by existing customers?
We actually can’t comment on who buys the figures, but the sell out of He-Man reissue was great news for the line!
2. Neutro: Some fans have received Scareglow figures that were missing the "Cursed Grayskull reliquary" and/or the key inside. Will Mattel send them these missing accessories?
If anyone received a broken or faulty figure please just contact customer service for a replacement.
3. joseephus: We've been told Club Eternia members will receive a Wun-Dar figure and a poster map as bonuses, but it was also stated they will receive some additional items. What are these other items?
We’re not ready to announce that quite yet but it may include things like special items, posters, coupons and offers only available to subscribers. Nothing is set in stone yet but we are working on some surprises.
4. grenadaspice: In regards to the origin of the Sword of Protection story, did the Sorceress clone the Sword of He when it was still separated in two halves? And if so, did this happen when the royal twins were still infants?
This will be revealed in full in a future bio, but since that figure isn’t slotted to be released for a few years, the short version is yes, the swords were joined for the cloning and then separated again when Adam and Adora were born.
5. Tallstar: Since you have said that females will share the basic Teela body, how would Mattel and the 4H treat characters like Jewelstar (transforming body) and Tallstar (extended body) from the POP line?
Females will be handled just like male figure in the line. Not every male figure uses a 100% shared body and some females will also need some or all unique tooling.