Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I've Recieved...(Post here if you've received your December 15th order(s)

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar

I've Recieved...(Post here if you've received your December 15th order(s)

YAY - The Goddess is FINALLY mine I ordered yesterday, next day air and for the first time in a while, no routing issues and literally here the next day!

Still no shipping confirmation on my subscription Randor though

Anyway, back to The Goddess - she is AMAZING, love the translucent skin!

Quote Originally Posted by PaTrIcKfOgArTy View Post
    YAY - The Goddess is FINALLY mine I ordered yesterday, next day air and for the first time in a while, no routing issues and literally here the next day!...
    Congrats on being one of the first to get her.

I'm dying to know something if you don't mind me asking. Is the extra He-Man armor painted gray or cast in gray plastic. I'll find out on my own in about a week but I just really want to know.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    ***Please be sure to remove images when replying to with a quote, Thanks***

YAY - The Goddess is FINALLY mine I ordered yesterday, next day air and for the first time in a while, no routing issues and literally here the next day!

Still no shipping confirmation on my subscription Randor though

Anyway, back to The Goddess - she is AMAZING, love the translucent skin!

I'm ssoooooooooo jealous I ordered mine next day, so I'm hoping to see mine soon!

Quote Originally Posted by FAKER II View Post
    Congrats on being one of the first to get her.

I'm dying to know something if you don't mind me asking. Is the extra He-Man armor painted gray or cast in gray plastic. I'll find out on my own in about a week but I just really want to know.
    It's cast in gray, I just took scissors to the back side of the armor and scratched deep - all gray

It's cast in gray, I just took scissors to the back side of the armor and scratched deep - all gray
    Thanks for the answer. Though I wasn't expecting you to deface your armor just to answer the question. I'm looking forward to getting all 3 figures. But getting the He-Man armor in gray plastic is an extra bonus I was hoping for but not entirely expecting.

lol - no worries, the armor is fine. I think I may just switch it out for the armor currently on He-Man as the paint application seems to be a bit nicer on the Goddess one. It also may be a tad lighter gray when compared. I'll check when I get home

LOL and here I haven't even recieved a shipment notice yet. Not to derail the thread, but anyone who successfully ordered a Skeletor get their shipment notice yet?

I'm quite looking forward to Skeletor and The Goddess.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Evil fears the Knight mattnotis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravus Prime View Post
    LOL and here I haven't even recieved a shipment notice yet. Not to derail the thread, but anyone who successfully ordered a Skeletor get their shipment notice yet?

I'm quite looking forward to Skeletor and The Goddess.
    Yes. Mine is scheduled to arrive sometime today.
    Wabawalawoo!!!

congrats!

I never received my teela, I guess the package got lost on the way, I ordered the GG and paid UPS, I hope she arrives soon...

Mine came today http://twitpic.com/tswhv

yay! Makes me feel a little better about ordering GG from the gym locker room yesterday.

Awesome. Congrats gang!

Oh, and I did get my Randor shipping confirmation!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Both the Goddess and Randor arrived today. (Randor via subscription.)

I'm absolutely happy with these two. Is it just me, or have the past few months yielded figures of a substantially higher quality than the earlier months? I'm noticing what appears to be a higher grade plastic and tighter joints.

I almost wasn't going to order the Goddess. I am now very happy that I did.

Randor is excellent as well.

Good to be a MotU fan.

By the way, can someone explain to me, being a non-visual person what difference it makes with the armor being cast in gray plastic? Was the He-Man figure cast in red and painted gray then?

" … the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few … "
    " … or the one … "

{ @Lioncourt on Twitter | MastersCast | My Blog }

Evil Master of Fluffiness skullking's Avatar
    Got both. Randor is awesome! Goddess is amazing!! Love that she's semi transparent, never caught on to that before. Great figs, keep em coming Mattel!!!!

Received both this morning via Standard UPS.

Randor looks awesome in person. I was doubting him from the online pics but in person he kicks A$$!
    Goddess is great too. I love the semi transparent "spirit" look.

Well, now that I'm home I'm comparing my re-issue He-Man's armor to the one provided with The Goddess and can confirm it's actually noticeably lighter gray. It now is as light as the handle on the power sword. The new lighter armor looks better imo and makes the red really pop much more.

Here's a quick pic - it's more noticeable in person though

Well, now that I'm home I'm comparing my re-issue He-Man's armor to the one provided with The Goddess and can confirm it's actually noticeably lighter gray. It now is as light as the handle on the power sword. The new lighter armor looks better imo and makes the red really pop much more...
    Wow. That He-Man armor that comes with Goddess looks way better IMO. And some people thought it was just going to be a waste of plastic. I can't wait to get that armor on my reissue He-Man.

Oh, and Goddess looks great too.

Heroic Warrior
    I received confirmations on both Randor and Goddess now, but not the figures themselves as yet. Not optimal, of course, but better than the Teela debacle. I'm willing to forgive Mattel and Digital River this little lapse in inefficiency.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I just confirmed I should have my Skelly and Goddess tomorrow!! Can't wait!!!!!!!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    What the hell do you people do to get them to ship out your stuff on the same day? I mean seriously. It takes them anywhere from 6-11 days to ship out my order.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Evil fears the Knight mattnotis's Avatar
    Got Skelly today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wabawalawoo!!!

Can someone please post detail pics of the re-issue Skeletor as well as comparison pics of his face. Toyguru said that they updated the paint on it. I wonder how that looks compared to the first version. Thank you.

p.s. + please also post other noticeable changes made.

Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    Can someone please post detail pics of the re-issue Skeletor as well as comparison pics of his face. Toyguru said that they updated the paint on it. I wonder how that looks compared to the first version. Thank you.

p.s. + please also post other noticeable changes made.
    I'll definitely do it as soon as I get mine.
    Someone may beat me to it, but I'll still take a few for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lioncourt View Post
    By the way, can someone explain to me, being a non-visual person what difference it makes with the armor being cast in gray plastic? Was the He-Man figure cast in red and painted gray then?
    I think it's because it's cheaper for them to use the same color plastic for certain parts and then just paint them the desired color. He-Man's hair and armor seem to be made of the same soft brown plastic as his loincloth, but painted yellow & gray respectively.

However, the parts made of a harder plastic (like the main body and weapons) are cast in the proper colors. He-Man's body is fleshtone plastic, not red plastic painted in skin tones.

Well, now that I'm home I'm comparing my re-issue He-Man's armor to the one provided with The Goddess and can confirm it's actually noticeably lighter gray. It now is as light as the handle on the power sword. The new lighter armor looks better imo and makes the red really pop much more.
    Cool. This should hopefully make The Goddess even more in demand. If you haven't already bought one, please consider doing so.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    What the hell do you people do to get them to ship out your stuff on the same day? I mean seriously. It takes them anywhere from 6-11 days to ship out my order.
    Same here and I chose 2nd day air I still havent recieved my shipping confirmation but I never did last month and my figures shipped???