Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Blast-Attak Discussion

don't Flipshot's biceps look like his?

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    I have an idea, for Blast Attack "2-pack" figure. One is the complete Blast Attack, & the other(s) are the fully articulated "split halves" of Blast Attack. That way you can still have his "feature" without giving it to him.
    Does Galactus fart?

If somehow, Blast Attack comes before Two-Badd, and he is able to split in half, I hope they make Two-Badd the same way so that we can make a Tuvar and Bahdra. It might take a little work but I think it would be awesome
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* ~Evilseed

Blast Attack was the last figure I got when I was a kid as the line was coming to an end, so he has a special place in my heart . It wouldn't really matter to me if he split apart or not as I wouldn't really want to display him in his "blown up" condition. For me he definitely ranks above the rest of the evil warriors that are left besides Two-Bad. I'd want him before Ninjor, Saurod, Twistoid, or Blade.

i wouldn't mind at all if Blast Attak didn't split in half, in fact, i think it would be best not to include such feature ... which probably won't happen if the figure ever gets made anyway

I've been thinking recently about Blast Attack... While not a perfect solution, here's a recipe for him while reusing as many parts as possible.
    Head: New
    Torso:Trap Jawn
    Abs: King Hsss
    Armor: New
    Shoulders: Trap Jaw
    Biceps: Roboto
    Forearms: Horde Prime
    Hands: Horde Prime
    Crotch: New that works with King Hssss' torso
    Thighs:Trap Jaw (Sadly Optikk got TJ thighs, so I'm going with those)
    Boots: Trap Jaw
    Feet: Keldor

Accessories: All new
    Rifle, Detonator cord, "Exploding" Torso. (Pop off the head and arms of the normal Torso and attach to the proper spots on the exploding torso.)

sorry for the crude drawing, but here's a visual aide for the second Torso idea... (Not made to scale)
    The head, arms and hands from the normal torso are meant to be plugged into the exploding torso piece. (hence the reuse of Trap Jaw's shoulders, Horde Prime's forearms and hands)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I personally can't wait for Blast Attack! He's my favorite vintage figure that's left to be done. We need our kamikaze exploding robot!
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid, and Despara!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    i wouldn't mind at all if Blast Attak didn't split in half, in fact, i think it would be best not to include such feature ... which probably won't happen if the figure ever gets made anyway
    No, no, no... he's GOTTA be able to split apart! Otherwise what's the point? Of course he won't have a true action feature which mimics this, but he's got to at least split in half and be able to have his limbs pull off.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M:3199122
    I've been thinking recently about Blast Attack... While not a perfect solution, here's a recipe for him while reusing as many parts as possible.
    Head: New
    Torso:Trap Jawn
    Abs: King Hsss
    Armor: New
    Shoulders: Trap Jaw
    Biceps: Roboto
    Forearms: Horde Prime
    Hands: Horde Prime
    Crotch: New that works with King Hssss' torso
    Thighs:Trap Jaw (Sadly Optikk got TJ thighs, so I'm going with those)
    Boots: Trap Jaw
    Feet: Keldor

Accessories: All new
    Rifle, Detonator cord, "Exploding" Torso. (Pop off the head and arms of the normal Torso and attach to the proper spots on the exploding torso.)

sorry for the crude drawing, but here's a visual aide for the second Torso idea... (Not made to scale)
    The head, arms and hands from the normal torso are meant to be plugged into the exploding torso piece. (hence the reuse of Trap Jaw's shoulders, Horde Prime's forearms and hands)
    I'll riot if they use trapjaw legs !!!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

I dont think we have seen the end of the use of TJ's legs in this line. = (
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

I'll riot if they use trapjaw legs !!!!!
    I don't want them either, but I already expect them to use them...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Really looking forward to Blast-Attak, and hope he's coming in 2014!

Blast-Attak is the one vintage MOTU figure I never heard of until finding him in a mid-90's Figures Inc. catalog.

He's going to look great Classicized by the Four Horsemen.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i agree. it would be better if they just spent money on new robot legs. or bands that could clip onto his thighs.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior
    The best way I can see to make Blast Attak is to make all of his limbs removable. Head, arms, and torso have already been done. Now with Modulok, we have the engineering to have removable legs as well. Sure, it's not down the middle, but I think it'd be a lot cooler if he were done like this.

Snappy Threader
    Blast Attak would be so cool. On one of the RGDs Dan mentioned (briefly) about perhaps a steampunk style. Normally I am not into the steampunk style custom figures (while cool, I am just not a fan of the 1800's stylings), BUT I think for Blast Attak it would be quite cool.

I really don't think they should bother trying to include his old action feature. It would be way too expensive for a figure that isn't all that popular to begin with. Just give him a fully accurate sculpt and he'll be great.

Why can't Blast Attack have pull-apart legs, arms, and waist?

So glad they finally made this figure. I thought he looked very cool back in the day and I though they did a great job translating him into the new line. HOWEVER, Toyguru stated it wouldn't have it's action feature. Well, what about at least making his legs, arms, forearms, and waist removable? It would be great to have BA parts lying around the battlefield or be able to replace them with other parts like trapjaw's arms, roboto's and hurricane hordak's weapons. Is it too late for this? Can we make this happen with enough support? What does everyone think?

Why can't he?

It's because I'm eeeeeeevil!

(Joke rephrased because I did kind of a crappy job the first go-through)

Would have been a good idea but I am not too fussed that he doesn't. I think for the most part people will want to display him intact and with the huge amount of tooling we are seeing this year I think the additional cost of either his old action feature or any additional structural change like the one you suggest would have probably had a negative effect on the costings of other figures down the line.

I am perfectly happy with the Blast Attack we are getting.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Since he seems to share the Shoulders with Trap Jaw, there MIGHT BE a chance that his arms are removable. There's a question on ask Matty regarding that, but no answer as of the time I'm posting this.
    I think I found a Use for the upcoming Bandai explosion effects.

Heroic Warrior
    Seems like it would easy to make him split apart at least at the waist a la King Hiss.
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Would somebody care to ask this question in the 'WTFWTK 2.134 - Ask your questions here!' thread so that ToyGuru can address it? I would like to know if removable limbs or King Hssss-style waist could be an option at this stage but have already asked my question in this round of WTFWTK.

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...questions-here!
    Last edited by CaptainMendoc; October 11, 2014 at 08:37pm.

It's CLEARLY too late for us to sway them. He is what he is. Ask if you want, but you'll be wasting a question. They chose to make Blast Attack without his action feature and that's that.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

I don't really care...

I'm happy with him the way he is. Making him break apart would probably make him loose or something over time anyway.
    ***Previously abaddon_31 on the Matty Collector Message Boards***
    MASS REJECTION ~ FRESH MEAT is coming www.facebook.com/massrejection