Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who killed who in MOTUC

Who killed who in MOTUC

I feel like this may have been discussed but when I searched it, I found nothing.

So Who has be killed and who killed them

So far we know
    Clamp Champ killed Man at arms
    Skeletor Killed Hordak
    Hordak Killed He-ro, King Grayskull
    Orko (by saying the spell of separatiion) killed King Hsss, Squeeze, and Snake Mek (matty forum ?) from what we know from the one panel in the third mini comic
    Sorceress was Killed by King Hsss
    Stratos was killed by ?
    King Randor died, not sure if he was killed, ?
    Zodac was assissinated, by ?
    Gygor killed Vykron
    Tytus killed Megator ( the first time)
    Gwildor dies, not sure how ?
    Am I missing any one else?
    Last edited by facet; February 6, 2014 at 09:21am. Reason: added info

The cynical answer would be Toyguru killed them all , but Orko MAY have killed Mekaneck, since Mek was a Snakeman when he did the Spell. (Not to mention any other Snakemen in the area.)

IIRC Gwildor is dead but not specified if killed or Natural causes.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Gygor ripped Vykron in half
    Photog killed Clawful and Whiplash in the second Ultimate Battleground (might be off on this one)
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Add all of the evil Snake Men and good Reptons to the list. This is why you don't let Orko cast your spells. "Oooooorrrrkkkkoooooooooooo!!!!"

Oh, that's right...Man-At-Arms is dead too!

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    Gygor ripped Vykron in half
    Vykron was so disliked that it actually made Gygor more popular.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    I feel like this may have been discussed but when I searched it, I found nothing.

Stratos was killed by ?
    Lazy "writing"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    The cynical answer would be Toyguru killed them all
    No he just killed my general interest

(I know, I know "shut up")
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    Lazy "writing"
    No, shock writing. Mike Millar style.

Just because you surprise the reader with the unexpected, doesn't mean that it was good.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Hordak killed Calix in the MYP cartoon, but I think Classics is different. Wasn't he shown in the battle scene for the Second Ultimate Battleground? I don't have the comic, but I thought I saw that he was included, leading people to believe that he can survive being shattered, and reform himself. In that case, Hordak ' s act wouldn't have been murder, but typical punishment of those annoying him. Drops Mantenna in the drink, shatters Calix, etc.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

...and in the end Mattel kills the whole line
    MOTUC Most Wanted : Battle Ram, Attak Trak, Stridor, Night Stalker, Tung Lashor, Dragstor, Masks of Power Demons, Alcala-Style-Figures, Point Dread & Talon Fighter

In regards to the snakemen I thought that Orko would have killed all of them, but the question was asked to TG multiple times after the comic came out, and he was specific in saying that everyone within the blast radius of Orko spell, so I am leaving at the 2 i mentioned since those are the only 2 ( i believe) shown in the panel that are shown to be undone.

In regards to Calix, you are correct, as he is in the 2UBG, so i should remove him from the list.

In regards to Photog, it says in his bio that he defeated Clawful and Whiplash, but never said killed, Im leaving those off, cause i dont want to speculate that means they were killed off, and it should be noted then, that both Skeletor was defeated by He-man, as well as Horde Prime By Shera ( In King Heman Bio)

DOM4, where does it say that Gwildor Died?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Add all of the evil Snake Men and good Reptons to the list. This is why you don't let Orko cast your spells. "Oooooorrrrkkkkoooooooooooo!!!!"
    TG backtracked on that a bit though, didn't he? This is one case where I'm actually glad something was made less defined--i thought he had said that, instead of the spell just tearing apart all Snake Men's DNA across the board, it only affected those directly in front of Orko when he cast the spell. Also, it would only work on the Snake Men specifically because their DNA was the result of tampering, unlike the Reptons who are natural beings? Mekaneck was under a spell, not genetically spliced, so I'd say he was safe. Then there was the part of the spell where Orko directed it specifically at the Snakes...

I don't know anymore! I can't keep track of what is canon and what is rumor! I AM glad for the grey area so there is room for characters to have survived, but I wish we'd get some definitive answers. We know the battle happened, we know basically what happened afterwards... I don't think it would be giving anything away at this point to get specifics on the scope of that spell and if not go on record with saying someone like Mekaneck lived or died, just say it is possible but his body wasn't recovered. I have no problem with them saying they want to leave a possibility open for future use, rather than just not saying anything. I would respect that a lot more.

Somehow, that turned into a rant. Sorry, gang.
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    The cynical answer would be Toyguru killed them all
    This is the right answer.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Week 5, polls 17 vote for
    Colonel Blast

I recall Scooter saying that Mek was still alive (Yay!) but also, still a Snake Man (Boo!).

I would also infer the possibility that Photog did not actually kill Clawful and Whiplash, only that he "defeated them."

This is a great idea for a tread, and I hope that, before the end of MOTUC, we get some more answers. There are some intriguing questions left here. Particularly, Stratos' killer and the assassination of Zodac have me intrigued.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Megator was killed when Tytus knocked him into the Central Tower, which was lowered into the ground by Eldor (I guess they each get half credit?) He was re-animated by King Hsss and killed again in the 2UB, but we don't know who did it.

Calix was indeed in the 2UB in the third mini-comic.

From what I understand, Orko's spell killed all the Snake Men in the immediate area, so it would probably be safe to assume all the Snake Men we see in that big spread were killed. Only a few on panel, though, and I thought Kobra Khan was one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I recall Scooter saying that Mek was still alive (Yay!) but also, still a Snake Man (Boo!).

I would also infer the possibility that Photog did not actually kill Clawful and Whiplash, only that he "defeated them."

This is a great idea for a tread, and I hope that, before the end of MOTUC, we get some more answers. There are some intriguing questions left here. Particularly, Stratos' killer and the assassination of Zodac have me intrigued.
    Maybe the Unnamed One killed Zodac

Actually, that makes me wonder if we aren't getting more info about Mekaneck and other surviving Snakes because they are going to be responsible for bringing the Unnamed One back into play? I'm probably over thinking it. I just can't imagine him going to work for Jitsu. I can see him as a Horde member, which would actually be kind of cool until they turn him back.
    Last edited by Kreann'ot; February 5, 2014 at 04:15pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I think castle grayskullman took out a few but I'm not sure

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post
    Megator was killed when Tytus knocked him into the Central Tower, which was lowered into the ground by Eldor (I guess they each get half credit?) He was re-animated by King Hsss and killed again in the 2UB, but we don't know who did it.

From what I understand, Orko's spell killed all the Snake Men in the immediate area, so it would probably be safe to assume all the Snake Men we see in that big spread were killed. Only a few on panel, though, and I thought Kobra Khan was one of them.
    I've been wondering if Khan would have been affected. He is a descendent of the Snake Men, but wasn't a direct result of genetic manipulation himself...which probably doesn't matter, but in MYP they pick on him for not being a true Snake Man and having a diluted bloodline, or whatever. I think there could be a loophole for his survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobot View Post

Thats right, Megator was killed by Tytus.
    From what I remember from from the one panel you see the snakemen unraveling, You see Squeeze's and King Hsss's armor left as well as some random snakemen, I could be wrong cause i dont have the comic in front of me, if anyone has it, upload that page.

Vykron was so disliked that it actually made Gygor more popular.
    Actually, Vykron is one of my favorite MOTUC characters and I was pretty mad at his bio. He should have been a "He" man also IMO.

About the Gwildor being dead thing:
    http://www.motucfigures.com/2012/03/...-toy-guru.html

No, shock writing. Mike Millar style.

Just because you surprise the reader with the unexpected, doesn't mean that it was good.
    Just because some readers don't like it, doesn't mean it's lazy or bad.

It's really irksome that fans can't discuss the fiction of MOTU without people having to parrot the same tired "and then Scott killed everything!!!!" memes.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    It's really irksome that fans can't discuss the fiction of MOTU without people having to parrot the same tired "and then Scott killed everything!!!!" memes.
    Yes, I agree. It's gotten quite old at this point.
    Hey Matty, finish my Battle Ram, please!

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Just because some readers don't like it, doesn't mean it's lazy or bad.

In all fairness, with the exception of King Hssss poisoning Sorceress, all the other deaths were caused by Toyguru (It's his name on the "WRITTEN BY" section of the mini comics.)
    Now with that said, "shock value deaths" are often criticize if there's no reason for them.
    Duncan's death brings nothing to the story. He was an unrepentant Mutated Snakeman until he was Mortally Wounded.
    We know Stratos dies, but the reasons behind his death are non-existent. He just died because there was an amount of body bags to fill. (Genocidal Orko helped a lot here.)
    Unlike Real Life deaths in fiction normally are used to move the story forward.
    Stuff got real for Luke when his Aunt and Uncle died and then Obi wan was killed by Vader.
    Peter Parker stopped being selfish after he learned he was the reason Uncle Ben died.
    Duncan and Stratos' death do none of that. Hordak's death on the other hand moves the story to the NA chapter with Skeletor going after the Horde.
    The good guys have caused more death than the bad guys in MOTU and that's terrible!

Have there been any Na or Pop deaths revealed in the story?

Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    Have there been any Na or Pop deaths revealed in the story?
    We see Despara kill Flutterina in the new comics but that not MOTUC

I am going to hijack this thread to complain about the toyline, Mattel, Scott, and the entire franchise! Scott murdered all my dreams! Nothing in the bios has ever been good! Give me attention!