Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldor in MOTUC

He Should come with the book of living spells and the staff of the ancients as weapons. A filmation artifact is a perfect fit for this character, killing 2 birds with one stone.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    He Should come with the book of living spells and the staff of the ancients as weapons. A filmation artifact is a perfect fit for this character, killing 2 birds with one stone.
    http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8433/7...8a83e3a7d0.jpg
    That is an EXCELENT idea!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    When are we getting to Eldor?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Do we think we will ever get Eldor? I have wanted him forever, and would love to have him beside He-ro on my shelf. C'mon Toy Guru!!!
    I think I learnt more about being a good person from He-man, then I did in church.

A, must! Must must have!! Very essential figure. The Sorceress is to He-Man as Eldor is to He-Ro. So yeah he is a core A list character.
    I'm shocked that he has not been already introduced into the line already.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    When are we getting to Eldor?
    i hope this year!!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

yes this year. look at the book teasers FILENAME when you right click and save it to your hard drive

Here is the link to the image on the matty site...
    http://news.mattycollector.com/wp-co...Eldor_Book.jpg

...and the image itself..

ELDOR-BOOK.jpg

an scott said in pixel dans walktrhu that the book was the october figures teaser.

so eldor is coming in october.
    Last edited by Replikor; February 17, 2014 at 09:50am.

FINALLY!

As a huge Powers of Grayskull fan, I've hoped, waited and talked about Preternia characters and I'M SO GLAD that we will be getting ELDOR!!!

So when are the next reveals as I can't wait to see this guy? This one is probably going to be an email reveal right?
    I like how the book has the Grayskulls iron cross on one side and and He-Ro's H on the other side
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Finally! What a relief to know we are now going to get him.
    I felt this was long over due.
    Funny, I was surprised by the teaser revel, knowing he would have to be around the corner soon.
    I got my fingers crossed for some more 200x characters now. Like Evil Seed, Prahvus, Veena & Hawke

So glad Eldor is finally coming! Always thought he would be some kind of an exclusive but I am not complaining

Now I just hope we also get a Sharella.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

I really hope that Eldor looks like this Custom Eldor!!! Awesoem Custom!!!

untqitled.pnguntnitled.png
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Edlor is NOT a concept figure. He was just not produced in the very late stages and was never made in Europe like the giants and lasers.

Besides the hand made prototype he actually got a full card and card back with artwork:

eldor--back_full.jpg
    eldor.jpg

He even was fully tooled! Test shots were even made:

mentor_03_full.jpg

Extremely excited that the book likely belongs to Eldor.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I wonder if Eldor will have a longer robe. I think it will look better than that hoodie sweatshirt the 1980s version wore.
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VZX View Post
    I wonder if Eldor will have a longer robe. I think it will look better than that hoodie sweatshirt the 1980s version wore.
    He'll likely have the same hood as PE He-Man and a re-done chest piece (with clasps in the back, PLEASE. I don't want Fat Eldor); He-Ro didn't stray much from the original design, so I wouldn't expect his mentor to get a major makeover. Honestly, I'd prefer that; the long robed mystic is a much overused cliche. No reason the guy can't be all mystical and be hip at the same time...

Really, he's an easy figure to do with the parts bank we have. He needs new sleeves and the open top piece, and a new head. The rest we already have (unless it's cheaper to incorporate new boots or such into the Eldor specific mold than to pull out and mix and match old molds like He-Man's legs and Hiss' boots).
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior
    Awesome , I have faith in the horsemen, if you look closely the 'hoody' isn't tucked in to the pants, it's tucked in to the belt, and the brown underpants was never sculpted to be underpants there just part of his trousers but the joint line makes them look like undies over tights superhero style,

I hope the hoody is brown and his lower half is grey, like he's wearing grey trousers , and please no jazzing him up he just needs to be 'classasized' like he-man ,

It would be cool to get his staff from that test shot pic,( you know some junior from Mattel was just sent out to grab a twig from outside for the picture )

Glad he's coming, now all I need is Oo-lar( for want of a better name) and I'll be done

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Pottie View Post
    I really hope that Eldor looks like this Custom Eldor!!! Awesome Custom!!!

untqitled.pnguntnitled.png
    Hahaha, that Eldor custom reminds me of old Spock from the new Star Trek movie. That Eldor just looks like an old He-Man.

What if Eldor IS old He-Man?!

Quote Originally Posted by Torak View Post
    I also really want a civilian version of He-Ro as pictured on the back of that card - kind of how we got Prince Adam.
    Last edited by GoldBlade6; February 27, 2014 at 11:57am.

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    I've been tossing that theory around for a couple of years now. It explains a few things--the resemblance to Adam in his outfit's colors and design, the caginess about his origin, the similarities to Preternia Disguise He-Man's cloak, and how he knows the secrets of "past, present and future Eternia."

Scott's officially denied it to be the case in Classics, but who knows about vintage?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBlade6 View Post
    Mind... B-L-O-W-N
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I think I can rest easy now.

But the focus on other figures will continue until their figures are made.....
    or corrections made.

so is it a coincidence that dorko and eldor are both released this year?

i like the idea of eldor being heman. makes for an interesting story of friends now being enemies.
    Part Needs[/COLOR]: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Bring on my old man doll! I need Eldor N-O-W!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Keep reading the bios, I guess.

Seriously, I only sub this year at the mere chance that he would be included! So I am really excited to see more.

I'm so ready for Eldor!
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.