Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which one Vehicle do you wan to see FIRST in MotUC?

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    the only vehicles that interested me were the battery operated ones.

i love the attak trak & dragon walker, but the one that I've always wanted but still don't have is Spydor.

sky sleds would be cool too. land shark is just 'classic'!

of course if they won't make the vehicles 'go' like the old ones did, then i see no point in making them. An attak trak or Spydor that isn't battery operated would be pointless imo.

I'm more about the figures than vehicles though, but i might pick up certain ones if they made them.

I'd love to have an attak trak that was Filmation style so it could hold multiple figures like the tmnt van. a one person vehicle wouldn't interest me that much anymore, since Battlecat & panthor will fill those roles already. make the dragon walker that can hold two people like the filmation one did, things like that. That's why i always loved the GI Joe vehicles that could hold multiple figures...much more fun & realistic that way, imo.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Heroic Podcaster
    Battle Ram, no doubt. Nothing else is even close.
    Angella - BLADE! - Blast Attak - Buzzsaw Hordak - DOUBLE TROUBLE! - Dragstor - ELDOR! - ENTRAPTA! - EXTENDAR! - FLUTTERINA!
    Flying Fists He-Man - Gwildor - Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - Mermista - MultiBot - Ninjor - Peekablue - Perfuma
    RIO BLAST! - Rotar - Saurod - Spinnerella - Sssqueeze - SWEET BEE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Tung Lashor - Twistoid

I really want Skeletor's ship from the Filmation cartoon The Collector. If they can't make that then The Fright Fighter.

Wind Raider,but too bad it probably wouldn't seat more than one person,unlike the cartoon if it ever got made. But a battleram so we could get a sky sled would be awesome

Wind Raider and Attack Trek!

I would go with Wind Raider.. or a Filmation version of Attack Track w Voice!

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    If we are talking Filmation vehicles give me the following.
    Land Shark
    The Basher
    The Collector
    The DoomBuster
    Find the things in life that bring you joy and hold onto them with every ounce of your being.

Wind Raider and Battle-Ram would be the easiest and my personal wants.

I'd love to see the Attack-Track or The Collector....even a Doom Buster.....but can you imagine how giant they would have to be?

Yikes!

The Battle Ram front part or Wind Raider. They are both rather small and perhaps easy to do.

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    I'm all for battle ram

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by king_greyskull View Post
    .. or a Filmation version of Attack Track w Voice!
    Noooooo, k to the g! That's just a gray rectangular bread box with tracks and another gray box on top for a turret! Don't we have enough bread-related toys in this line as it is? Don't be fooled by the propaganda.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

In order:

1. Battle-Ram
    2. Wind Raider
    3. Talon Fighter & Point Dread
    4. Attack-Trak
    5. Landshark
    6. Spidor
    7. Enchanta
    8. Butterflyer
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I would personally love to see the Battle Ram made first. It's just such an iconic vehicle in MOTU being in all the vintage cartoon series. Wind Raider would be a close second for me. Knock out the Wave 1 Vehicles first as they are some of the best designs EVAAAR!