Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MotUC EvilSeed Speculation

Heroic Warrior

MotUC EvilSeed Speculation

How do you want him to be made? I know, Mattel doesn't own the rights for filmation characters, but I would absolutely love him to have a filmation (artichoke) and second MYP head. Now that Moss Man is coming it would be great to have his archenemy asap
    Last edited by MoViEfReAk; January 7, 2010 at 03:56pm.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

'Bout time this thread was started. We've had numerous Moss Man threads, but none for Evil Seed.

Should Evil Seed be some kind of mixed media figure like Moss Man is?
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; May 10, 2012 at 01:23pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    who?

.1".22.3

Movie mayhem!
    Evil Seed HAS TO HAS TO come with a second pair of root hands...It would be SOOO cool!!

3 letters MYP

That is the version I want and for this figure I thank the gods Mattel has the Filmation rights.

Just flock a Merman body, add the vines as a harnass and give him a new head!

I hope he gets made and has a strong 200x design influence.

Heroic Warrior
    I do believe Evil Seed would be a great addition, and he wouldn't be so hard to produce. I saw a nice custom Evil Seed last week on Ebay...

The only thing is that I'd like some of my favorite figures to be released first (Tung Lashor, Two Bad, Clawful, Kobra Khan, Spikor...).

P.S. : never saw the Filmation Evil Seed, the only one I saw was MYP, and he's my reference.

They myp evilseed is the best way to go imo.

I imagine he'll look like the MYP version, which I love, but since they've now made MossMan the same dull green as Evil-Seed, it'll be kinda' disappointing to have them both be the same color.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Warrior

For those, who don't know him...

I agree with the MYP's version, he looked awesome in there.
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

Heroic Warrior
    Hum... I must admit that the Filmation version looked really stupid, in my opinion.

So for me, it will be MYP version all the way !

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I prefer the 200X version for sure, but I think it would be great to have the alternate head to go with it!!

I absolutely adore the Filmation Evil Seed. I know Mattel can’t do him (at the moment, at least), but I would jump for joy if he had an influence of that design. So, I think a mix between the MYP Evil Seed (which was also a good design) and the Filmation version. I don’t even know if we can get a mixture, though.

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    I'd like a mixture of both designs incorporated. myp version doesn't look very detailed or plantlike compared to the filmation version imo. just an angry green monster with a spike hairdo...and wierd mouth more like a computer screen image than an actual mouth. i like the artichoke head myself.

Sure the Filmation version doesn't fit the motu 'formula' in terms of design, (steroid body, furry undies) but that's what make that version more appealing to me. you can't have everybody in Eternia jacked up on 'roids, can you?

If & when he does get made, I hope he has some interchangeable vine arms, and an extra lower torso (pile of plants/vines type of thing). i think mossman should have had some snap on parts to showcase his powers too... for $20 some interchangeable parts could make a world of difference between a 'standard' figure and a great figure.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

He reminded me of a MOTU version of Carnage in the MYP series. I think that version is the way to go.
    Please don't try to contact me thru heman.org about casted parts. That is specifically against there guidelines and out of respect for them don't do it. I rarely visit this site any more anyway so any messages more than likely wont be seen for a month. Facebook is the best way, i check there daily.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    I like the MYP version. Its a very easy figure to do with a cool repaint or a short flock.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

I'd like to see elements of both Filmation and MYP. By that, I mean I'd like to see the MYP design translated over to MOTUC and just add the cloak Filmation put him in. It would be awesome if his eyes and mouth were made of a translucent red plastic to give off a glowing effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    I like the MYP version. Its a very easy figure to do with a cool repaint or a short flock.
    Flock? Don't open the flock gates again!!! Between Moss-Man and Panthor we have enough flocken flock issues!

FLOCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!!!

Court Magician

Bring on Evil Seed

That way Mossman and him an have EPIC battles.
    Collecting MOTUC since Dec. 09

MYP version on the MOTUC buck all the way. wouldn't mind and alternate Filmation head, but it would have to follow the MYP colors or it would look funny.

No flock please- Evilseed doesn't have the same furry look as Mossman.

I agree that there's no need to flock Evil Seed. Like his name, Evil Seed seems to represent the aspects of plants that are underground - he's more about roots and vines, whereas Moss Man is more about folliage and focuses more on the above-ground aspects of most plants. It kind of mirrors Hades and Persephone, except in this case, Persephone (Moss Man) is the more powerful of the two.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    I would love it if Mattel coulde do a MYP version. Maybe with posable plastic vines coming out from his back (similar to Webstor's extra legs). I also like the idea of the translucent red plastic for the mouth an eyes a previous poster mentioned. That would really make the figure pop i think.

Glad to see that people are mostly agreeing with the 200X version of Evil Seed.

I'm sure that Mattel will try to please everyone, and include at least the Filmation big raddish head along with the sculpt, but it needs to be primary 200X in design.

Great character. I hope he's done in an all MYP style and done soon!