Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MotUC EvilSeed Speculation

A EVILSEED with 200x elements would be the best. I didn't care at all for the filmation version. Evilseed with 200x elements has been my #1 want since day 1 of Masters of the universe classics.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Evil Seed 2013!!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Evil Seed 2013!!
    I hope Evil Seed and Prahvus for 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Very cool! Looks like a winner to me
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arvulis View Post
    I hope Evil Seed and Prahvus for 2013!
    + 10000000

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    That's pretty cool. Though I think they could add a couple of touches as a nod to the Filmation version. He could have a crown of petals (that doesn't completely obscure his tendril-like hair) and maybe a cloak that attaches to his high collar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

I always thought Evilseed 200x as a generic character. I really don't like him.

On the other hand, Filmation Evilseed has style all his own...A great animated piece as well.

I hope Filmation's one will be chosen.
    Last edited by Monteeg; January 7, 2013 at 04:23pm.

I really hope not. Filmation Evil Seed to me is too goofy and a fairly bland design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

I hope we get two heads and a cape.....make everyone happy!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    This. 100%

I want avacado & asparagus heads. I'd buy 2.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Wonderful idea, He-Dad !

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    Yes, this is definitely the way to go with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    I want avacado & asparagus heads. I'd buy 2.
    I always thought of the filmation version as an artichoke head.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

^
    Ah ya got me! Definitely artichoke, at least I got the 'A' right.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I prefer the MYP version with MAYBE the Filmation head for the fans of his look in the original series. I for one think the original Evilseed was extremely goofy looking and to be done right would have to be a 100% new sculpt. The MYP Evilseed could easily be made using existing MOTUC parts with very little new tooling. No flocking either.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

I don't like any MYP design abominations, so I would rather Evilseed be the Filmation version and slightly bigger than the normal figures. I always saw him as a plant monster and not a humanoid.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Sign me up for Evil Seed, but I really want the MYP version personally. I was never down with the weird asparagus headed version.
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Entrapta, Lodar, Peekablue, Flutterina, and Tung Lashor

I want the MYP version, concidering he fits in better with the classics line than the Filmation version and looks way better
    [CENTER]MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~*Snake Armor He-Man*~*Tung Lashor*~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~*200x King Hisss*~*Ninjor* Evilseed

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation and 200x heads, and a robe for a complete Filmation look. I doubt they'd do removable hands for him, but ya never know. One figure would cover a lot of bases!

I want to see the Filmation version. Robe, asparagus head, and slender body. I'd like to see the variation in body type between characters since Evilseed wasn't yet another roided out villain. It's what I remember as a kid and grew up with and it's what I've liked about the Classics line (because, let's face it, character designs weren't always the strong suite in the original series but ended up having their own charm that harkened us back to the 80's.)

With that being said, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to come out with the 200x version down the road as well since he'd be an easy repaint of existing molds (minus the head of course.)

So, with that being said I'd like to see Filmation version first followed by the 200x later to appease those who prefer the MYP design.

Quote Originally Posted by junkebunk View Post
    I want to see the Filmation version. Robe, asparagus head, and slender body. I'd like to see the variation in body type between characters since Evilseed wasn't yet another roided out villain. It's what I remember as a kid and grew up with and it's what I've liked about the Classics line (because, let's face it, character designs weren't always the strong suite in the original series but ended up having their own charm that harkened us back to the 80's.)

With that being said, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to come out with the 200x version down the road as well since he'd be an easy repaint of existing molds (minus the head of course.)

So, with that being said I'd like to see Filmation version first followed by the 200x later to appease those who prefer the MYP design.

I agree with this entirely! Filmation Evilseed is my biggest MOTUC want. I always wanted a toy of him when I was a kid, and that hasn't changed 30 years later!!!
    Biggest MOTUC wants - Filmation Evilseed! Dree-Elle & Yukkers, Imp, Dylamug, Hunga the Harpy, Entrapta, Dragstor, Vultak, Admiral Scurvy. Why can't we get a decent Thundercats classics line!!!?

There's no sense in lying...I would probably buy EVILSEED no matter how they do him. I have a feeling though, that somehow the HORSEMEN would be able to make something in-between that will satisfy most fans.
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

I actually prefer the creepy (at least it always seemed super-creepy during that scene when he wilts / dies) artichoke-headed Filmation version to the 200x version, this is one character where I feel like a hybrid (with two heads and removable robe / cloak) would be the way to go.

Evilseed is my Favorite Character. MYP is by far the best. He was much cooler and had a much more evil menacing appearance. I'm usually Filmation all the way but have to make an Exception for this guy. MYP ALL THE WAY!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    An MYP Evil-Seed is needed in the 2014 subscription!

We need more "Last Stand" characters. I just wish we would have gotten the ABC giants instead of the giants we received.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I have brought this up before, but look at the Evilseed 200x character. King Hiss arms and legs reuse, there's alot of great going on there.

PLEASE get this made before it's over. He was and still is my most wanted 200x character.

Goddess let him come in 2014. Goddess let 2014 sub happen.