Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: MotUC EvilSeed Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Ianm1225 View Post
    I agree with this entirely! Filmation Evilseed is my biggest MOTUC want. I always wanted a toy of him when I was a kid, and that hasn't changed 30 years later!!!
    Yes! I always wanted to see him as well! If they made the 200x Evilseed, I probably wouldn't buy it since the style isn't like the classic 80's style. I will say that the 200x designs are awesome but I'm wanting the designs I grew up with (no matter how hokey the designs back then were.) If they were to make an in-between design I'd hope they would give him a leaner body so that if the artichoke head and robe were on the figure it wouldn't look anything like the 200x series (and visa versa for those who really want the MYP look vs classic look.) I'm a picky person, any way but since I only collect the original characters from the 80's Filmation series I'd love to see Evilseed made as he originally appeared first.

And that concludes my opinion/request

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    evil seed is essential i feel. hope we are not disappointed.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I really hope they do Evilseed right. He has been my number 1 want since the line began. 200x version is the best hands down. Filmation evilseed looks to plain and boring. I didnt like the character in that episode either. He was awesome in the MYP cartoon and a main character in that series. He was even featured in the World of He-man Character video that came with the 2002 toys. I was so surprised he wasn't made back then. I have subbed every year since the beginning waiting for this figure. I'm keeping my figures crossed for MYP Evilseed.

I bet he will be the $35 year end bonus item and will come with the parts to make both versions.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    There better be a Evil Seed in motuc
    I can say the same for Prahvus & at least one ABC giant.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    There better be a Evil Seed in motuc
    I can say the same for Prahvus & at least one ABC giant.
    I think it's safe to say that we aren't getting any of the ABC giants but we should definitely have a good chance to see Prahvus and Evil-Seed. I mean we only got ONE MYP character in 2013 and NINE Filmation characters. It seems only fair that we get an MYP Evil-Seed with possibly a Filmation head accessory.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Everybody keeps talking about getting both in one. Has anybody really thought that one through? I mean I'd love to see it because I can't even fathom it. They are SOOO different. they are not using cloth accessories in this line so the easy fix of a brown robe over the MYP body doesn't seem like a route they would take (because it would suck) They are two different sized characters the skinnier filmation V.S the larger MYP. Personally I MUST HAVE MYP EVILSEED! but I can totally see them doing both hopefully the filmation one stays in the filmation sub, and the MYP makes it into 2014. That and we get 2014

As for getting 1 of the 3 giants? Why? All or nothing I say (I could live without them)
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

I have NO INTEREST in the Filmation Evil Seed. If the 4H could pull of a miracle and include something for Filmation fans, I'd be okay with it but I want an MYP Evil Seed. The design was superior in every way possible(other than it's not from the sacred Lou Scheimer scrolls) and fits in better with the standard bucks.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
    I bet he will be the $35 year end bonus item and will come with the parts to make both versions.
    That's probably the absolute best way to do him.
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

Okay Mattel, IT IS TIME FOR MYP EVILSEED!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    He meant Filmation Evilseed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    That's probably the absolute best way to do him.
    Or, just make it a 2-pack with both versions as full figures and offer it out-of-sub.

Both are unique versions but I'd suspect they would do MYP version. Then again with filmation rights in mind who knows but 4Horsemen & Co.

I don't see Evil seed being done on Filmation. I see him as MYP

But hey I'm game for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Horde Prime View Post
    I don't see Evil seed being done on Filmation. I see him as MYP

But hey I'm game for both.

Unfortunately I think you are right....Mattel should choose the worst version, in my opinion !

Ohhhh....how I hope he will finally be revealed at toy fair!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monteeg View Post
    Unfortunately I think you are right....Mattel should choose the worst version, in my opinion !
    Yes, I'm glad this opinion is shared by a minority here at the ORG!

I like artichokes and they taste even better with mayonnaise, but they are not evil!
    Last edited by MasterCollector; January 6, 2014 at 12:34am.

I want a naked Asparagus Carnage Evil Seed!!
    The Bobblehead 'Choke on a robe isn't THAT Cool looking.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Evilseed would make a great quarterly bonus figure with interchangeable pieces to form both Filmation and 200X versions.

I hope he comes out in 2015
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I think both versions look cool. I would buy either one (or both).
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    I want all powerful and creepy looking Filmation Evil Seed who conquered both the Heroic and Evil Warriors at the same time!!!

The Green Carnage-wannabe isn't THAT Cool looking or original plus MYP milked him into just another Skeletor flunkie.
    Fixed that for you.

I would like to see this Evil Seed, not the Filmation, the Filmation doesn't even look intimidating
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...at102550PM.png
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j.../evilseed3.jpg
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...2at21305PM.png
    http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...2at13238PM.png

'Bout time this thread was started. We've had numerous Moss Man threads, but none for Evil Seed.

Should Evil Seed be some kind of mixed media figure like Moss Man is?

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Evilseed would make a great quarterly bonus figure with interchangeable pieces to form both Filmation and 200X versions.

I hope he comes out in 2015
    Keeping in mind that 2015 fantasy at this point and not a done deal, I'd prefer a highly demanded and long overdue character like MYP Evilseed be released during a guaranteed 2014 Club Eternia, and not possibly in the potential 2015 Club Eternia that could possibly never happen.

Ask those DCUC fans about Doomsday and they'll tell you all about it.

Same feeling...We need Evilseed !!!! 200x style..here's to hoping. Master collector....I feel like we always agree on our posts. Alliances have formed...lol
    Keeping in mind that 2015 fantasy at this point and not a done deal, I'd prefer a highly demanded and long overdue character like MYP Evilseed be released during a guaranteed 2014 Club Eternia, and not possibly in the potential 2015 Club Eternia that could possibly never happen.

Ask those DCUC fans about Doomsday and they'll tell you all about it.

Evilseed is probably the most essential 200x figure we are missing IMO, hope we get him soon.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by tmthor View Post
    Also was'nt there a concept for an Evil-Seed figure in the vintage line some where?

Tree Plant Man

They had some concept art for this version. This is the version I prefer.