Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Heroic Warrior
    Comforting to read that I'm not alone with the messed up order history at Matty. My orders seem to stop in December 2011. My sub status doesn't show up as described here. Besides this I haven't received any emails to confirm sub renewals or shipments. Did that happen to you, too? I got billed in January and February however. No packages arrived so far. Really worries me!
    Last edited by Turrican; March 4, 2012 at 06:51am.

I think it'd be great if they'd get off their duffs and answer my email as to why Fearless Photog never got shipped to me when I ordered him on the 21st of last month when they were still in stock.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

In a move that completely boggles my mind my March sub was charged to my account today (days earlier than they are supposed to). Even weirder, they not only charged me for Kobra Khan but also for Aprils 30th Anniversary and Voltron figs (Draego Man and the Yellow lion). I wish I was joking but I'm totally not.

Heres a screen grab of the order page so you know I'm not crapping on matty for no reason or making it up.

I called customer service to ask them if they could find out what happened but the didn't see a problem with the order. Because, getting 2 figures charged to my card a month before they ship isn't a problem apparently (nor is my card being charged at all for that matter, 5 days before its supposed to a problem to them). Out of frustration dealing with them, I contacted the "escalations" department who at least were able to acknowledge there is an issue though they didn't do anything about it yet. Supposedly they will call me tomorrow after they figure out what the hell happened and what they can do about it - but I'm not holding my breath.

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    I had both my 2012 subs cancelled, because of a glitch on Digital River's end. I had updated my new credit card information months ago, but apparently it didn't save on their internal database. They charged the expirded credit card, and cancelled my subscription on the third try. I called them and they said they fixed the problem, but in fact they only fixed the issue with the 30th sub, and not the Club Eternia sub. They also told me that my Star Sister figures had been sent to me, but they were never mailed out. I've spoken with them 4 times in 8 weeks, and got nowhere. Tonight they gave me a 4th "ticket" to look into the problem.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; March 6, 2012 at 12:26pm.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Still no 30th Anniversary Sub Shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    I'm wondering when my Fearless Photog will ever get shipped. I ordered over 10 days ago and it's still processing.
    I never ordered a Fearless Photog on sale day because I purchased the 30th Anniversary Sub. I wish I DID order on sale day because here I am, March 6th, and they still haven't invoiced or shipped my 30th sub therefore no Photog. The usual calls to DR have given me the typical 'call back in 72 hours' nonsense.

After not being that impressed by the 30th figures shown so far (except Drago-man) maybe a forgotten 30th Sub isn't a bad thing.

It's just amusing how Matty doesn't seem to want my money. :P
    Last edited by MOTKenniverse; March 6, 2012 at 03:49am.

It's 3/6 and I still haven't gotten a renewal notice for February.
    My Order History shows a ton of Unsubmitted orders going back to the middle of February.
    I don't know if they are having problems with a credit card or what, I haven't gotten any e-mails from DR saying there was a problem.

I've sent 2 e-mails to the CS address and gotten back the same reply saying there was a delay and the sub would be renewing "soon".

I've tried the matty forums and so far have been ignored.

At this point I am just ready for them to cancel my sub and be done with it but I would be just as happy to get Shadow Weaver, Fisto and Sorceress. I have no idea what's going to happen in a few days when Kahn goes on sale.
    But hey, the 30th Anniversary sub I only bought to save on shipping renewed and shipped separately without a flaw!
    Find me on Facebook -Rexplode on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter - @rexplode

Buy my stuff at Etsy - Rexplode's Sale-O-Saurus

Heroic Warrior
    So there's numerous issues and I'm really wondering what's going to happen now. I didn't get a reply by customer service yet and after reading your forum replies I don't really expect one. So have to think about options. Could we do a poll to see if we're just a few unlucky customers? If this is on a large scale Matty and Motuc have a very serious issue. Hope that's not the case, though.

Digital River # to call

I ordered photog on 2/20 and some figures on 3/1 and still haven't got a shipping notice yet. The figures I ordered on 3/5 shipped today. So if anyone can help Thank you

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Check your order history on Matty and refer to the order number when you call 1-877-GO-MATTY.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

I used to have a direct line/phone number to the escalations department at DR. That ALWAYS worked. However about the time Hurricane Hordak came out, the number had changed and I got the typical "We'll get back to you..." and then they never do. Does anyone out there have a CURRENT working direct number for the escalations department?

If not, the key word is "escalate", if you're not getting results, tell the person you're talking to that you want to "escalate this to the next level". That should at least help get things started for you...hopefully.
    Last edited by Vaal; March 7, 2012 at 11:45am.
    The holding, the touching. Vaal has forbidden this.
    Five Year Mission
    Eisenhower Field Day

thanks. they gave no real help it figures thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by MOTKenniverse View Post
    I never ordered a Fearless Photog on sale day because I purchased the 30th Anniversary Sub. I wish I DID order on sale day because here I am, March 6th, and they still haven't invoiced or shipped my 30th sub therefore no Photog. The usual calls to DR have given me the typical 'call back in 72 hours' nonsense.

After not being that impressed by the 30th figures shown so far (except Drago-man) maybe a forgotten 30th Sub isn't a bad thing.

It's just amusing how Matty doesn't seem to want my money. :P
    Just to add to my comment above:

Yesterday I received my email shipping notice for Fearless Photog from DR. Oddly, it was a shipping notice dated from LAST MONTH but it only reached my email inbox yesterday. This order never existed in my order history until yesterday either which adds to the strangeness.

The real annoying part of this is they used an OLD address of mine from several months ago. I updated with my current address several months ago so it's odd they're using an address I remove from my file completely. This is really sucks because I was living in the Philippines but now I live back in Canada so Photog is going to an incorrect address in a country I don't even live in anymore. Ugh! Talk about screw up!

I am so sick of this.

I just went back to Matty to fire off another email to their customer relations and now its saying my previous order for Fearless Photog doesn't even exist!

Is there a number that I can call?
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

I called Digital River directly at (952) 253-1234. It's the number they have listed at the Better Business Bureau. Ask to be transferred to the escalations department. The CS I talked to got my sub back on track, but not before the Fistos ran out. Still, I received my order confirmations for Sorceress, Shadow Weaver, and Kobra Kahn (yeah, me too! ) on 3/5.

However, on my order history is an order number I don't recognize (and it doesn't say what it's for) that didn't get submitted on 3/5, and it's not for the above three figures. Weird. Another potential problem lurking its ugly head?

Heroic Warrior
    I consider myself a patient man. On 8/22 I purchased a MOTUC and a Voltron subscription. On 10/3 I purchased a 30th Anniversary MOTUC subscription. I expected to have all three come in one shipment this month. I got three separate shipping notifications this month. I figured I'd give them another chance next month before I get aggravated. I consider myself a patient man.

I received my Voltron order and my Fearless Photog order in different boxes but on the same day on 2/21. No sign of the package with Shadow Weaver, Fisto, and Sorceress. According to Newgistics, this third package didn't ship until 2/18. I consider myself a patient man.

I've been checking the Newgistics site every couple of days since then, and it seemed to arrive at a USPS facility in NJ (I live in NY) on 2/27. That usually means it's 2-3 days away, but until yesterday, there were no further updates. I consider myself a patient man.

Tonight I checked the Newgistics site and see a status of "Forwarded". Using the tracking number at the USPS site I get the following:

'Your item was forwarded to a different address at 9:01 am on March 07, 2012 in HENRICO, VA 23228. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

I consider myself a patient man. I called Matty and was told I need to call USPS (they offered to call USPS as well). I called USPS and was told they have no more information and I should try contacting my local post office. I consider myself a patient man.

So now I've called back Matty and they've opened a case for their escalations department. I should get an email in the next 5 to 7 business days. I consider myself a patient man...

(If anyone in Henrico, VA has two extra Shadow Weavers, Fistos, and Sorceresses, you owe me.)

Quote Originally Posted by He-Mangar View Post
    On 8/22 I purchased a MOTUC and a Voltron subscription. On 10/3 I purchased a 30th Anniversary MOTUC subscription. I expected to have all three come in one shipment this month. I got three separate shipping notifications this month. I figured I'd give them another chance next month before I get aggravated.
    Oh, and if anyone else had this problem, I was told that I should get credited back the two additional shipping fees within 48 hours of delivery, but I should still call them back to make sure it happens. It sounded like everything should ship together next month (wait, it's March already, right? THIS month), but the gentleman on the phone didn't inspire confidence. We'll see how it goes. Afterall, I consider myself a patient man.
    Last edited by He-Mangar; March 8, 2012 at 09:10pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I requested a replacement for my star sisters due to bad paint on 2/13/12

they picked it up roughly 5 days later... 72 hours. Right.

I still have not received my replacement. My last communication from them was on 2/15/12
    BergerKing's opinions and the opinions expressed in the above post do not necessarily reflect the opinions of He-Man.org, Mattel, Coca-Cola, the Catholic Church or the NFL
    I have a feedback thread! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-thread

ordered from the march sale got the confirmation email (but I stupidly deleted it now its gone) and my order histopry is missing. I haven't gotten word of it being shipped either. ordered on the first day of sale.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Heroic Warrior
    Received my photog today, without broken lens. Still no fisto, sorceress and shadow weaver. Since I got charged I expect this to work out without any trouble. Even finally received a reply from dr customer service today stating that my wind raider in December shipped. Funny thing is,I didn't complain about this or ask for this. Just wanted to know why there's no correspondence after december 2011 via email or user account.

Heroic Warrior
    Charged today for Khan

heres the thing - when they made the announcement to call to change cc info, i simply went online and did it and they charged the correct card. Couple click online and it changed. So what was the point in calling? Giving some minimum wage customer service rep my information directly? Perhaps Matty believes DR's customer service is more intelligent than us customers and only they can enter the correct info online for us.

Court Magician
    DR charged an expired card. I didn't update on the site, partially because I was hoping to be free of this line and them. Somehow its showing as pending? Can they charge an expired debit card? I did get a new one, but with the same same number but a different security code and exp date. I'm calling my bank later to tell them they are charging an expired card and find some way to block them.
    Tell me about the loneliness of good, He-Man. Is it equal to the loneliness of evil?

I must possess all, or I possess nothing!

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    My Club Eternia subscriptions (x 2) are still in limbo right now, after they charged my expired credit card from last year. Their database did not save the changes I made when I entered my new credit card info months ago. I called today to see what was going on, as they hadn't got back to me after 8 business days. The woman on the phone today told me that it was a "high priority" and that she was submitting a new new ticket... and that it would take between 5 to 7 business days.

UPDATE: Just got a bill today for the Soreceress and Shadow Weaver. Looks like it all got worked out. Just a shame it took 6 weeks!
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; March 12, 2012 at 08:46pm.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

The guy at the excallation dept. helped me out today and I think they solved it this time. Lost shipments and double payments should be fixed.

And I get a refund and the lost figures except for WRs because they are out of stock.

Way bether than the 1-800-matty number! I got helped this time.
    I have the real power!

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/orkothewizard?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by orkothewizard View Post
    The guy at the excallation dept. helped me out today and I think they solved it this time. Lost shipments and double payments should be fixed.

And I get a refund and the lost figures except for WRs because they are out of stock.

Way bether than the 1-800-matty number! I got helped this time.
    Isn't is bizarre that you contact Matty, which is a subsidiary of Digital River, and you get absolutely nowhere, but you contact Digital River directly, and they have no difficulties taking care of your problems?

What to do?

I posted this in another thread, but as being that thread is a more serious concern regarding DR, I thought I'd make this separate.

OK I have a good one. I called and emailed and complained about my son's Photog coming with its ab-crunch backwards... so Matty is sending me.... wait for it.... The Star Sisters!? ***??? I already have a Star Sister 3 pack that I don't want... now they are sending me another one... I don't get it! Should I call again and explain the problem or keep the three pack? OMG it's unbelievable!
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

could you not sell the Star Sisters on ebay and use the money to pay for a Photog off a third party or even just see if someone is willing to do a straight swap?
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery