Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    I bought Webstor on the 15th march, was charged the same date as ordering, looked at my bank account today and I've been charged again, I've emailed them 9 hours ago and still no word from them
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Quote Originally Posted by skeletorous View Post
    Im so hacked off. Because I have asked for replacement figures in the past due to bad paint apps or warped limbs etc, Ive now been told I am unable to have any further replacements for any figure. Further more, when I asked if I could purchase a replacement I was still told no! This is crazy. As a customer if im not happy with a figure for whatever reason, I should be given the option for a replacement. When I email digital river I often have to wait at least 4 days for a dissipointing response. Nobody seems to want to know once you have paid for your figure of the month. How in the hell do I replace any futher defective figures? Are they breaking the customer service laws in refusing me?

Ok so I finaly had a response:

Dear Customer,
    We are unable to issue replacement orders for these figures, as we no
    longer have the inventory to authorize these replacements. We do
    apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Matty Collector Customer Service.

This was about 5days after I sent the msg and this has been going on for a month.

What do I do now???

This was from scott over in the ask Matty forum

Toyguru
    Collector Supreme

Posted March 27, 2012 07:51 AM Hide Post
    We have a new customer service team starting this week based in the US. Ideally this will resolve a lot of the CS issues going forward.

I ordered the Red Lion back in February. I was double charged on my credit card. I am on the phone today for the 3rd time (and after two emails) trying to get it resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemotoggy View Post
    I ordered the Red Lion back in February. I was double charged on my credit card. I am on the phone today for the 3rd time (and after two emails) trying to get it resolved.
    Shouldn't your Credit Card Company be getting in touch with Digital River telling them you double charged for the same Item and we will be seeking those funds returned? Your Credit Card Company should be working with you on this.

I hope the new customer service is competent, after trying to arrange an exchange for defective products, it's taken 2 weeks to get some kind of reply only to be told I can get a refund when I asked for an exchange.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Shouldn't your Credit Card Company be getting in touch with Digital River telling them you double charged for the same Item and we will be seeking those funds returned? Your Credit Card Company should be working with you on this.
    Hmm, thats a good point, I will contact them in the morning.

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Do what I did when DR took 2months to get back to me about the whole swift wind fiasco , I called my credit card and complained that I reserved defective items and the company won't get back to me about replacing it or a refund . I month later my CC reversed my charges and get this the reson was that DR didn't get back to them about the defective items in the 30 day period

Court Magician
    I had an issue with DR sending me stuff I didn't order. It took a couple calls, one to escalation directly, but everything worked out. It just might be getting better.
    Tell me about the loneliness of good, He-Man. Is it equal to the loneliness of evil?

I must possess all, or I possess nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnnaMot View Post
    Do what I did when DR took 2months to get back to me about the whole swift wind fiasco , I called my credit card and complained that I reserved defective items and the company won't get back to me about replacing it or a refund . I month later my CC reversed my charges and get this the reson was that DR didn't get back to them about the defective items in the 30 day period
    That's some good irony
    I have the real power!

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/orkothewizard?feature=mhee

Heroic Warrior
    Still waiting for my December Wind Raider/BGEL/Demo-Man order (10 weeks and counting since it was supposedly shipped in late January!), asked for a refund and they are now giving me the run around.

I will be contacting my credit card company to complain and have it charged back.

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Still waiting for my December Wind Raider/BGEL/Demo-Man order (10 weeks and counting since it was supposedly shipped in late January!), asked for a refund and they are now giving me the run around.

I will be contacting my credit card company to complain and have it charged back.
    10 weeks is just ludicrous.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, still waiting on my Fisto/Sorceress order too.

One of my maps arrived heavily crinkled. I contacted CS, but no reply. I also added pictures of it. The packing is really bad lately!!! Do you think I can get a new one? or is that impossible since it was for "free"?

I found this thing I posted about two and a half years ago when I was doing a search and I thought it was both still kind of funny but also kind of sad that we haven't moved on in that many ways. I really am hoping the upcoming change in CS really turns it around for everyone.

I must sadly report my file with the BBB at the start of this month has still gone unanswered. I actually hoped I might get some traction out of that. I am still optimistic. Call me foolish, but I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Yeah, still waiting on my Fisto/Sorceress order too.
    Same here,no Fisto,Sorceress,Shadow Weaver or Map and we're now one day away from the 1st of APRIL,if this is Mattels idea of correcting things then bravo Mattel you made it worse....

Heroic Warrior
    Ok, check this out...

I just actually received my Wind Raider, Demo-Man, and BGEL order TODAY, which is 2nd April 2012 here in New Zealand.

My order which I received a shipping notice of 19 January 2012 was actually sent 15 March 2012. Almost TWO WHOLE MONTHS after they claimed to have sent it. Isn't this illegal? How can they get away with this?

So what prompted them to actually finally send my order? THE FACT THAT I GOT SICK OF WAITING AND SENT THEM AN EMAIL!!!

Yes you read that correctly. They did not actually ship my order until 2 months later, and only because I emailed to find out what in the name of god was taking so long.

Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Oh, and its a REALLY good thing I am not a MOC collector, because the boxes for both figures and the WR were in REALLY bad shape. I mean it looks like someone deliberately squashed my box that's how bad it was.

So ToyGuru, is this what you mean by improvements coming?

Court Magician
    Hello all, I'm not sure if I this is the right place to post this but... I wondered if anyone who bought subs separately, have in fact had their Kobra Kahn's shipped together, but have still been charged for 2 lots of shipping?

I have been charged $49.95 (2 x $20 + $9.95) for my 2 x subs ordered together and $29.95 ($20 + $9.95) for my 1 x sub ordered separately.

It seems If i had ordered all of these together I would have been charged 3 x $20 + $9.95 = $69.95.

(These are being shipped to the UK by the way)

If anything, I should have been charged 3 x $20 + $15.55 shipping (since that's the going rate when you add 3 x standard figures to your cart).

Seems a bit of a crock if subs bought separately do ship together but we still have to pay separate shipping? They might as well have been shipped separately so I don't get charged customs (on at least the 1 x figure).

I'm not sure I've got the energy to have this conversation over e-mail with DR so i'll probably just leave it. Just wondered what others have been charged?

If I did e-mail them i'd probably just receive a reply "we can confirm order xxxx was shipped on 14/3 to the registered shipping address" or "to update your shipping address please reply to this e-mail..." i.e. nothing to do with what I actually asked them!

Got mine Friday. On one His waist/loin was total miscut & is all crooked, & he was missing paint on his eye. Called DR's Escalation twice already about a replacement, they said they would replace him, but the email I got states I'll be getting a refund. But it looks generic. I will not be pleased if this is the case & I need to buy another Khan on my own as a Subscriber for inflated prices. Here's to hoping Escalation make the right move, otherwise Matty will be getting an earful.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Heroic Warrior
    They get an earful daily I'm sure, so sadly no love lost for them.

Ok... so some positive news to report. It seems like things ARE actually changing at Digital River.

They seem genuinely concerned about the shipping dates being very different from the shipping notices and have asked me to scan the postage form on my WR order so they can investigate (note I received a shipping notice email or 19 January 2012, but it was actually shipped 15 March 2012). From their perspective it has something to do with the shipper they have contracted to handle things, so they may be getting screwed by a third party who is sitting on things in their warehouse.

Also, my Demo-Man box was crushed when I received it, and I'm not a MOC collector, but I wrote to them and asked for a replacement cardback because I do cut out and save all the Bios and my Demo-Man one was mangled. Instead of just sending me a new cardback, which would have totally satisfied me and is what I requested, they sent me a whole new Demo-Man figure. Nice!! Now my son can have his own Demo-Man figure, and I get two Alcala Skeletor heads.

But don;t think I'm going to get all positive about all of Mattel and DR's blunders now... I'm still a Venom Spitter through and through.
    Last edited by Executioner; April 3, 2012 at 05:07pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just had to call and change my CC info with Matty...pry for me

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I was one of the lucky people who dealt with Star Sister-gate this January. After dealing with the top notch people at Mattycollector, , I contacted the Digital River main office. They were helpful and quick to help me with my problems. A little too much, in fact, because I received double orders of Sorceress/Shadow Weaver (but only one map ), and double Khan. So if April repeats this (literally), I have 2 subs now. Marketplace dwellers rejoice!

However, I looked at my order history, and Matty keeps trying to charge me for the February club orders, several times in the last two weeks. I emailed them and let them know that escalations fixed my sub, but they are still trying to charge me. I received the canned we-need-your-credit-card-info email, aka they read but didn't comprehend my email. So I repeated the message. Same canned email again. Sent a third email, but I know I'm going to have to call Escalations again so the Mattycollector clowns don't screw up my sub again. Dolts!

Well as of today everything from March has finally arrived, almost in time for this month's shipment!

Anyone of you can help me contact something else than automatic email to DR?
    Im waiting for my Fisto and Sorceress (my friend, too from Poland, also) and its starting the 8 week that im waiting for package!! They send it at 21.02., and DR non stop is sending me an email that shipping time is 4-6 weeks... Oh GOD!!! I know, but im waiting longer and it is first time from 2 years, and that thing was beacose bad snowy weather all over northern globe.
    Im really in bad mood.
    That D-bait Guy From POLAND

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonbait View Post
    Anyone of you can help me contact something else than automatic email to DR?
    Im waiting for my Fisto and Sorceress (my friend, too from Poland, also) and its starting the 8 week that im waiting for package!! They send it at 21.02., and DR non stop is sending me an email that shipping time is 4-6 weeks... Oh GOD!!! I know, but im waiting longer and it is first time from 2 years, and that thing was beacose bad snowy weather all over northern globe.
    Im really in bad mood.
    I'm in the UK and i received my Fisto and Sorceress this morning after 7 weeks.I'm not a happy customer right now either as i had to pay an extra £14 in customs tax on top of the shipping and handling already charged,the delivery time is atrocious.
    Last edited by he-man121; April 5, 2012 at 01:49pm.