My latest saga is one of skull splitting frustrations...

My September Club Eternia sub never shipped and was permamently stuck in 'Order in Process' according to the Matty Collector website order history.
This dragged on for so long that when the October subs rolled around my 30th and Lion Force ones renewed, but the Club Eternia one didn't. I can only assume the freeze on September's blocked it. Funds are in my account, and if my bank were blocking a payment then the October 30th and Lion Force subs wouldn't have renewed.

My communications with customer service were incredibly slow, and despite assurances otherwise, it would often would take 4-5 working days for a response that never actually addressed the problem. I always quoted the reference number they gave me, yet each time it would appear as if a different member of the CS team would come across my query and only scan read the first few lines before firing off a reply.

Amazingly, after another email this morning that told me my sub shipped on September 17th (it didn't - that was my extra day of sale Snake Men), I have just received an email telling me my Club Eternia sub has renewed and has been dispatched to me.

Now I just need to chase the October sub before November rolls around and this ridiculous process continues...