Page 45 of 64 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1586

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

My latest saga is one of skull splitting frustrations...

My September Club Eternia sub never shipped and was permamently stuck in 'Order in Process' according to the Matty Collector website order history.
    This dragged on for so long that when the October subs rolled around my 30th and Lion Force ones renewed, but the Club Eternia one didn't. I can only assume the freeze on September's blocked it. Funds are in my account, and if my bank were blocking a payment then the October 30th and Lion Force subs wouldn't have renewed.

My communications with customer service were incredibly slow, and despite assurances otherwise, it would often would take 4-5 working days for a response that never actually addressed the problem. I always quoted the reference number they gave me, yet each time it would appear as if a different member of the CS team would come across my query and only scan read the first few lines before firing off a reply.

Amazingly, after another email this morning that told me my sub shipped on September 17th (it didn't - that was my extra day of sale Snake Men), I have just received an email telling me my Club Eternia sub has renewed and has been dispatched to me.

Now I just need to chase the October sub before November rolls around and this ridiculous process continues...

I get a "card validation error" every time I try to pre-order Castle Grayskull. According to Matty's brilliant CS team the problem is with my card ... even though they charged me for my subscription the other day with it without any problem. I also just purchased the new digital comic and the card is fine.

Anyone out there who experienced the same issue and knows how to resolve it ?
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

So, Matty charged me $22.14 twice this month, in addition to my regular subscription order. I call customer service, and it turns out the two $22.14 charges are for last month's subscription, the one that was split into multiple charges. I know there were others who were billed multiple times last month, so please be on the look out. I made the recommendation to supervisor, who recorded the conversation, that if the payments are screwy like that again, they need to email us and tell us what's happening and what to expect. We'll see if they listen. This is me NOT holding my breath.
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    That's crap. I got two charges of $45 from them, which is bs. They charged me like 5 separate charges last month, and now they want to charge me more because they might not have fully charged me last month? I don't have the funds for their games. It is their fault if they did not fully charge me last month, not mine. If they do this to me again next month, I am not buying Granamyr and I am changing my cards on my sub so they cannot charge me at all for 2013. I'll just buy Ram Man and Snake-Face from second hand seller for more money.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    I just got emails from Matty stating the flight stands I ordered as part of my Nov. day of sale purchase were cancelled and therefore did not ship with my Dekker & Castle Grayskull Man. Problem is the same emails show I am still being charged for the flight stands.
    I'm afraid to email & ask to be reimbursed too quickly, as knowing DR, they will just cancel my entire order & I'll miss out on Dekker & CGM as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    That's crap. I got two charges of $45 from them, which is bs. They charged me like 5 separate charges last month, and now they want to charge me more because they might not have fully charged me last month? I don't have the funds for their games. It is their fault if they did not fully charge me last month, not mine. If they do this to me again next month, I am not buying Granamyr and I am changing my cards on my sub so they cannot charge me at all for 2013. I'll just buy Ram Man and Snake-Face from second hand seller for more money.
    Due to my endless issues with DR I've thought of doing this with my credit card as well but then I remembered I already paid for King He-Man using that card. Canceling the card probably means no King He-Man.

I cannot buy grizzlor!!
    payment authorization failed.
    my card is fine, TOD sorceress went through yesterday.
    A new Motu line, again at last!

I'm afraid I may not get a Dekker in good shape. Mine was defective, with multiple paint scratches and flaws on his head, face and left arm. I tried for a week to get a replacement with matty CS through email support, but they just kept asking me the same questions over and over. Asking if I opened it and asking me to describe the flaws. They sent me multiple emails of this type. Each time I responded they sent the same questions again. I told them I could provide pictures if that would help! Then I get an email saying they will send me a return label in two business days.

A week later, NOTHING! So I email them again and ask where is the return label. They respond that a resolution has not been made on my case, but it's being treated as high priority and I'll be notified if anything changes.

*** Matty? What resolution is needed? My figure is defective, so you take it back and send me a new one.

What is the hold up?

This line is plagued by bad Quality control! Scott says it's nothing to worry about, because it's easy to get a replacement figure, BUT IT ISN'T! They are interrogating me like I'm under suspicion. I have a defective figure and I emailed CS the day it arrived, so why does this have to take weeks to get a "resolution"?
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar

'My address information' page on Matty Collector

I need a bit of help off some techno buffs.

I live in the UK, and have had all of my orders shipped to me here at my home in London.

I've just logged in to my account on Matty, to find this address underneath my default address

Paul Smith
    636 Girard Avenue
    East Aurora, NY 14052
    US
    716-687-3000

Does anyone know what this is? Apparently it's Fisher-Price. But why would their address be on my account and who is Paul Smith??

Thanks for any replies.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    I need a bit of help off some techno buffs.

I live in the UK, and have had all of my orders shipped to me here at my home in London.

I've just logged in to my account on Matty, to find this address underneath my default address

Paul Smith
    636 Girard Avenue
    East Aurora, NY 14052
    US
    716-687-3000

Does anyone know what this is? Apparently it's Fisher-Price. But why would their address be on my account and who is Paul Smith??

Thanks for any replies.
    I have no idea what the deal is but I hoped you've contacted CS to correct the address.
    also have you updated/corrected your address on your profile?

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mykol View Post
    I have no idea what the deal is but I hoped you've contacted CS to correct the address.
    also have you updated/corrected your address on your profile?
    I did contact them, but I don't think they quite understood what I said to them. When I asked them to repeat the address back to me, they wouldn't. Which makes me think they were just saying they were writing it down, when they weren't. I deleted the address off my account anyway.
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

What's the best number to use to contact Customer Service?

DR corporate number, Go Matty , or the direct DR number?

My order for my 2013 subs I placed back in July isn't listed in my Order History. I tried searching for the order and it showed up on Mattycollector but I'm a bit nervous. I'd like to make sure the order is still OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    What's the best number to use to contact Customer Service?

DR corporate number, Go Matty , or the direct DR number?

My order for my 2013 subs I placed back in July isn't listed in my Order History. I tried searching for the order and it showed up on Mattycollector but I'm a bit nervous. I'd like to make sure the order is still OK.
    Make sure you give them the order ID# that you would have received in an email... if you dont have one or never received one, then it might have never went thru.
    But as long as you have that, you can get your sub issue resolved very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Make sure you give them the order ID# that you would have received in an email... if you dont have one or never received one, then it might have never went thru.
    But as long as you have that, you can get your sub issue resolved very fast.
    I got the order number and a copy of the invoice.

Like I said earlier, the order shows up when I "search" for it but it just isn't listed on my order history.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    I got the order number and a copy of the invoice.

Like I said earlier, the order shows up when I "search" for it but it just isn't listed on my order history.
    Most likely a tech issue, an its in the system, just not showing in order history is all. But they will be more than happy to cancel it an resubmit the order for you so it will appear in your history just in case. I did the same as my sub also didnt appear in my history.

I have to call DR today to figure out what there gonna do about my MIA Buzz Off and broken leg Moss Man. I wont even mention how they shipped my package USPS instead of UPS to them. I received my items on 12/3/12 called them that day to tell them and still haven't heard anything back.
    Plus I have to talk to them about changing my card # for my sub.
    Wish me luck.

Well, they told me they had no extra stock of figures so if I send my moss man back ill get a refund, and they have no buzz off to send me so that will get refunded. I guess I'll keep moss man and fix him myself.
    Dosnt Matty relize alot of us would be much happier with another company to deal with. They would have gotten more subs, CG would have probAlly had a few more preorders
    too.
    I guess I should feel lucky ,my TOD Sorceress shipped.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

The Black Friday sale was a total bust for me. I ordered 14 figures 11/21. No figures, and I finally called to cancel this evening. Kept getting the runaround about how first one figure wasn't in stock...and they waited so long that a bunch more were now backordered. I asked them to split my order and ship what they had last week, but they didn't do it. I don't know what's going on with them, but the whole situation is really disappointing. I hate getting told to "wait a few more days" and nothing happening. Six e-mails and four phone calls...nothing.

Hero of Fabulous Secrets
    Ok... latest drama.

I did not get a December email saying that "Your Subscription is Renewing!" Nope. I got this:

Dear Ted Biaselli,

The Club Eternia subscription shown below will expire 3 days from today. Because you are a valued subscriber with us, we wanted to let you know of this and invite you to renew your Club Eternia Subscription today.

Product Name Subscription Date Expiration Date * Amount
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club EterniaŽ 2012 Subscri 01/13/2012 12/16/2012 $40.00

To renew your subscription, please place a new subscription order at http://www.mattycollector.com or contact Mattel at 877-GO-MATTY to have a service agent assist you with your renewal. Thanks for being such a valued customer and we look forward to serving you in the future!

So I called... and they said my subscription switched to MANUAL. Because I cancelled it last month! Wha Wha WHAT!?!?!? 3 days now until the verification email comes. OY!

Widget
    Today I ordered Granymere got to check out everything looked fine 1 item Shipping Ups Ground errored out twice while trying to enter stupid code at bottem finally went through but was charged 25 bux for 2 day shipping. No offense but I don't want two day shipping and especially since he is delayed it makes no sense. I called Matty right away and try to get it changed but once order is entered nothing they can do, I find that a joke and poor customer service especially sine he is delayed, yes there faq says they can't change it but it also states that is because all items are in stock ready to ship. Which is clearly not the case it was there erroring web site that caused this it is there stupid delays when they said they would not sell stuff that is delayed they have broken there faq plenty but cant try and make this right when it is clearly in there power. I work in a shipping warehouse its easy to fix a UPS shipment they just refuse to go the extra mile. I seriously want to cancel my credit card and they can eat my December order eat my 2013 subscription eat my Castle Greyskull preorder and eat my Granymere order. Yes its an extreme reaction but they have made collecting unfun and when its unfun maybe its time to get out.

Widget

I will never buy another Mattel Toy for the rest of my life

Honestly, I am done with them.

I placed an order for some figures right at 12 noon today. My order sat there 20 minutes before it seemed to bomb out. So I placed the order again and it seemed to go through that time. I check my email and both orders went through, so I called Matty to cancel the second because their website was acting flakey (as it always does).

The customer service rep and a manager both told me they would not cancel the second order and that there were no returns. I told them the issues I had with the site and they didn't care.

I'm done. I called my credit card company to dispute all charges and I am canceling my credit card for a new one, so they can never charge my card again. I had two of all three 2013 subs but they will never get my money for them.

Absolutely absurd.

Thanks for the vent vine.
    Last edited by afaddict; December 17, 2012 at 09:32pm.

I'd email and ask for the duplicate order be cancelled in writing. If they write back saying it can't, give that to your CC company and they should cancel the charge their end. They can't make you pay for a duplicate order. I don't care what crap they spout out.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

They can cancel duplicate orders, they have many times, what I thin is ********, is the fact that they can't cancel an order in the first place....if the order has not been processed for shipping which hardly every happens 10 minutes after it's placed, they can cancel it....it's funny that many online retailers have the ability to cancel orders right on their sites....

DR is a crappy outdated site, no one knows anything about anything and I know beginner web site coders that can run circles around whoever does Matty.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

So the extra figures which you got at cost and could probably sell at a profit have made you sever all ties with the line and Mattel in general?

Seems excessive.

While there is a better way to handle it, he has every right to voice and discuss his disgust. Mattycollector has earned it.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela