Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1562

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan:3183154
    Have you ever refused delivery of a package from Matty? I did, and despite their promises of a refund, as of right now it's been 35 days and I've gotten nothing from them. Is this normal? Should I worry?

I could simply dispute the charge on my debit account for that order and my bank would reimburse me. Then the bank would contact Matty to get their funds back. Would that cancel my sub or create a problem with me ordering from Matty in the future?

A little back story may be in order...

I ordered a couple of Vykrons during the "Better than Black Friday" sale on Matty. Actually, I had my girlfriend order them for me while I was at work, but that is neither here nor there.

What I wanted was one 'Space Ace' and one 'Tank Top'. She ordered two 'Tank Top'.

I called Matty's customer service line a few days later and told them about the error. They said there was nothing they could do to alter my first order of two Tank Tops and that I should simply place a second correct order and then refuse delivery of the first package when it arrived and the charge would be refunded.

I did just that. I refused the incorrect order on 12/01/12. Here we are at 01/05/13 and I've called Matty a dozen times to check on the status of my refund. Matty says they can see that it was refused, but the order has not arrived at there warehouse and I cannot be refunded until it arrives.

I figure 35 days is long enough, even for Digital River and Matty.

Had anyone had a similar experience?
    One of the times I was triple charged and didn't pickup two of the orders, I got seven dollars back.
    I can't even begin to understand that refund value
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

7 days & 3 phone calls later, still can't change card info. Glad the sub doesn't start in 3 days...oh yeah. It does.

UPDATED

Well shut my mouth. 10 minutes after posting this...BAM! 4 e-mails 2 cancelations & 2 re-instatements. Well played Matty, well played.
    Last edited by Clawful Ofit; January 7, 2013 at 01:11pm.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

so digital river lost my sub package from december ... and they are not able to send me right away another package ... each time i ciontact them they told me the aswer arrives in two business day... of course nothing each time ... i don"t understand what they are waiting for ... i took the sub twice but i won't sub again ... they are not able to handle anything when there is a problem ...

Well just got charged $25 for my Watchmen sub. Which I find extremely odd seeing as how there was a $0 charge for it back in July. There was a hold back then, but it fell off. This time it went through.

I'm sorry, but this is getting old, as a first time subber, I'm highly disappointed. 4 calls to CS, a charge that shouldn't have gone through, this is giving me a headache. And I still have to stress for 2 more days worrying if the subs will actually go through.

I will say that CS has been very nice, helpful and know what they are talking about. However, if fixing one problem causes another, then it's not REALLY helping, is it?

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Uh... they are supposed to charge you for your sub this month.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

No I mean, they cancelled my sub because I changed cards, then reinstated it. The charge isnt for a figure, or there would be shipping too & Netossa... or an order history. This is like paying for King He-Man, yet the Watchmen don't have an exclusive. I don't get why the charge?

Anyone else cringe when they get Anna on the phone? I know I do. I'm talking to her now about my refused package (mentioned on previous page) which they have had 39 days to refund now and I've gotten nothing. She doesn't even understand some of the things I say. I and try to think of ways to re-phrase it to help her and she just gets angry about it.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    My latest saga is one of skull splitting frustrations...

My September Club Eternia sub never shipped and was permamently stuck in 'Order in Process' according to the Matty Collector website order history.
    This dragged on for so long that when the October subs rolled around my 30th and Lion Force ones renewed, but the Club Eternia one didn't. I can only assume the freeze on September's blocked it. Funds are in my account, and if my bank were blocking a payment then the October 30th and Lion Force subs wouldn't have renewed.

My communications with customer service were incredibly slow, and despite assurances otherwise, it would often would take 4-5 working days for a response that never actually addressed the problem. I always quoted the reference number they gave me, yet each time it would appear as if a different member of the CS team would come across my query and only scan read the first few lines before firing off a reply.

Amazingly, after another email this morning that told me my sub shipped on September 17th (it didn't - that was my extra day of sale Snake Men), I have just received an email telling me my Club Eternia sub has renewed and has been dispatched to me.

Now I just need to chase the October sub before November rolls around and this ridiculous process continues...
    Bit of an update to this. After immense pain and multiple emails with multiple nuggets that took over a month in 2012 I got my figures thanks to one lone helpful member of the CS team.
    My existing sub had to be cancelled and a new one instated with a back order for the Oct figures. At the time I was semi-pleased because I was given free shipping for Oct/Nov to make up for the fact my sub would ship separately to the 30th Sub and I would have to pay two lots of customs handling charges.

Only problem now is that I never got my Great Rebellion sticker sheet, and the CS team refuse to post one out and want me to send my Rattlor back, after which they'll send me ANOTHER Rattlor WITH the sticker sheet.
    Bureacracy gone mad...

Widget

Still Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Narcartus View Post
    Just a quick update: If any one was interested. It has been over a week since i notified customer service and have yet to receive my UPS return e-label. which was supposed to take 1-2 Business days then 3-5 business days. Either way I emailed them again to ask about the return label so we will see what happens. Also the procrustus and mosquitor i DID order arrived today safe and sound.
    Been over two weeks now and still no return label for the wrong items i received. Customer service tells me to wait while they are still checking on my order. Honestly how hard is it to send me my bloody e-label to return the Item I did not order and the empty white mailer!?!?! Then to send me out the items I DID ORDER! I am getting a bit frustrated here. Does anyone know if i can dispute this with my credit card company or what This is getting ridiculous. Had I ordered of amazon i would have printed out my return e-label seconds after the mistake was found!

Heroic Warrior
    Matty decided to ring in the new year and my 2013 sub by shipping my Netossa to the address I had *3* years ago. That's the address where I signed up for my original, four figure sub at the end of 2009. Why do they even still have it on record? Let's see how long this takes to sort out. Luckily, it's only a couple of miles from where I am now.

*************UPDATE*********************

It took about five minutes to change my info on the "My Subscriptions" page. Let's see if it actually sticks for February.

One other issue: the shipping notice email that Matty sent me for Netossa stated that it charged me the price of Netossa PLUS Ram Man (note: the email did not say that a Ram Man was shipped--the total listed just didn't add up based on the charges that were listed. The amount listed on the "total" line was one Ram Man too high). I looked at my bank account to verify that I was only charged for Netossa. The amount listed on the email was just plain wrong.
    Last edited by Ntumbuluku; January 14, 2013 at 01:18pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone deal with CS issues relating to packages lost in the mail.

I have not received my December shipment of Mosquitor, Procrustus, and the bonus sub FFF figure. I called Matty about a week and a half ago to report it, after contacting the post office and verifying that it was lost (one post office said it left there, the other one told me to call the post office from which it was coming...I LOVE Cornerstone Logistics)

Anyway, after the first call to CS, they said they would get back to me in 2 business days. Having heard nothing on the 3rd business day, I called back. They apologized and prioritized my request, and said they would get back to me in 2 business days. 2 business days later when I called, they said they were investigating it in the escalation department and get back to me in 2 business days but to be patient.

Has anyone else had something like this happen, and how did it resolve itself? Thanks!
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Skystalker View Post
    Anyone deal with CS issues relating to packages lost in the mail.

I have not received my December shipment of Mosquitor, Procrustus, and the bonus sub FFF figure. I called Matty about a week and a half ago to report it, after contacting the post office and verifying that it was lost (one post office said it left there, the other one told me to call the post office from which it was coming...I LOVE Cornerstone Logistics)

Anyway, after the first call to CS, they said they would get back to me in 2 business days. Having heard nothing on the 3rd business day, I called back. They apologized and prioritized my request, and said they would get back to me in 2 business days. 2 business days later when I called, they said they were investigating it in the escalation department and get back to me in 2 business days but to be patient.

Has anyone else had something like this happen, and how did it resolve itself? Thanks!
    ya they lost my december package too ... (and i found out they lost my january package as well ) so i asked a refund for the december package and bought the figure on ebay . they are agree to send me the free figure if i pay the shipping but i'm worried they are gonna make another mistake so idon"t know if i 'm gonna claim my free figure at all ... anyway i was a suscriber in 2012 , i'm a suscriber in 2013 ... but i won't be a sucriber in 2014 that 's it they kill the fun , i will get my futur figure from ebay or resellers . matty and digital rivers suck big time ....
    by the end of that week i willa sk a refund fro netossa as well if i don not have a great news from them... i just hope i will be able to get my jitsu and my ram man . but ya i'm really piissed off .

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by kanon View Post
    ya they lost my december package too ... (and i found out they lost my january package as well ) so i asked a refund for the december package and bought the figure on ebay . they are agree to send me the free figure if i pay the shipping but i'm worried they are gonna make another mistake so idon"t know if i 'm gonna claim my free figure at all ... anyway i was a suscriber in 2012 , i'm a suscriber in 2013 ... but i won't be a sucriber in 2014 that 's it they kill the fun , i will get my futur figure from ebay or resellers . matty and digital rivers suck big time ....
    by the end of that week i willa sk a refund fro netossa as well if i don not have a great news from them... i just hope i will be able to get my jitsu and my ram man . but ya i'm really piissed off .
    Update: Yesterday I got an order confirmation listing my December items with a zero charge, so it looks like they are replacing them. I still don't understand why it took so long however. It took me all of about 24 hours to confirm that the package was lost in transit with the post office. But it took Matty nearly 2 weeks to move on it. I understand they're busy, but they should not promise to get back to a customer within 2 business days and then say nothing, not even a "we're still working on it."

Matty: You need to improve DR even more!!!
    "Mattel's policy of things being seen as a failure if they don't sell out in minutes still annoys the hell out of me." — .org Member paulioscorchio

Enjoy my articles on action figures, Christianity, and much more on Infobarrel.

THIS IS DIGITAL RIVER:

They are the most dumb ******** company ever!!! My god damned package is being returned to them for some stupid reason.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Am I the only one that was charged over 14$ for DR shipping me Netossa?

Join the club.

I called UPS up to find out why my package is being shipped back to them without me even having a chance to come pick it and they said it was on the restrictions DR placed on my package. Then I talk to DR and they tell me to contact UPS. None of these **** ***** know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Join the club.

I called UPS up to find out why my package is being shipped back to them without me even having a chance to come pick it and they said it was on the restrictions DR placed on my package. Then I talk to DR and they tell me to contact UPS. None of these **** ***** know what they are doing.
    HA !! it's such a pain to deal with them !! i don't want to suscribe never again ! and i don't want to deal with them again ! i will have to buy everything i want from resellers. i don't understand why matty is still working with them ...

Quote Originally Posted by kanon View Post
    HA !! it's such a pain to deal with them !! i don't want to suscribe never again ! and i don't want to deal with them again ! i will have to buy everything i want from resellers. i don't understand why matty is still working with them ...
    Yeah, I just preordered all of the upcoming DC figures from BBTS in hopes that Digital River cancels my subs. No matter what, they have to send me King He-Man and Mollah since I already paid for them.

- - - Updated - - -

What is the US number for Digital River?

After attempting to change my address on my order for Granamyr before he shipped and being told by D.R. cs that I could not do so because Mattel is very specific about not changing order information, I am still without my package that I ordered within minutes of when he went on sale. I tried doing everything within my power to avoid this situation; I called and emailed customer service prior to the order shipping, I posted on the Matty forum asking for help after I got nowhere with their cs (and was told by T.G. to contact cs again), I made sure my forwarding address was taken care of at the P.O. and I even talked to my mail man to make him aware that I was waiting on the package and where I was moving to (which is within the same zip code and literally 2 minutes away).

It has been over a month now since I ordered Granamyr (which cost almost $100 shipped) and I'm empty handed. According to my tracking number, my package was forwarded last Sat. and the status is marked as delivered. The manager of my post office can't locate the item because it was sent Parcel Post (according to her) and the cs rep at Newgistics can't either although she said to disregard the current status that says the package was delivered (yeah, ya think?!).

As of now it seems all I can do is wait a few more days and then try to take this up with D.R. again before escalating the situation. Customers shouldn't have to go through this nonsense when there are so many other companies Mattel could use for logistics.

In the first email I identified the problem, visible paint damage in the unopened package, and copied the order information (item name, SKU, price, and order number). I received an email explaining that I may or may not receive a refund/exchange based on product stock. I then responded with a question, wishing to know if the stock level can be confirmed. I do not want a refund, I want a replacement, as per my original email.

I am now on my 4th email to DR, with no confirmation as to the stock levels for the exchange, and I am still being asked questions about the initial problem.

In order for us to process a claim for your order, please provide the
    following information:

Product(s) Received and Quantity:
    Was the packaging damaged or opened upon delivery?

Once we have this information, we will request for a replacement.

Please be informed that if no replacement product is available, then a
    refund will be issued.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Erwin O.

I provided all this information 3 emails ago.

Well Granamyr finally showed up yesterday and I had to literally write my mail man a check for $11.01 to cover excess shipping cost because the item needed to be forwarded to me. He said if I didn't want to pay for it then he could just send it back and then get them to resend it to me. I laughed and told him that would be the normal thing to do but we aren't dealing with a normal company. I paid the additional charges and finally have my Granamyr after he spent almost a month bouncing around in the mail. The box was dented but I just took him out and assembled him and everything was ok except a paint chip on his chest.

Thanks for nothing Digital River...

Have not gotten charged for my December 2012 figures yet nor received them. I have called them several times I have been tossing back an email with a rep called Brady O. probably brother to Erwin O. from an above post.

What happened was my bank flagged my October matty charges as fraudulent in late November. I changed my credit card with matty for October but they must not have changed it and I did not notice that my October figs were not on there. I bought a lot day of sale that month.

Anyways when December rolled around my sub stopped. It took 2 weeks to get all the charges put back on my card for October because Chase is dumb. And now Brady O. at matty want some kind of paper that Chase says they can not give them because nothing like that exists. Brady evidently does not work in their accounting department or have any way to see the funds. My bank has even called asking to talk to their accounting department. Matty took his information and said they would call him back. I am not holding my breath.

I put in a ticket with the BBB and left a message on mattys "CS" boards at matty. I PMed that evil skeletor guy friday 1-18-2013 over at matty too. I am just tired of dealing with people that can't do anything to do customer service. Seriously the suscription page does almost everything that the matty "CS" team does or can do.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

I am really kicking myself now for not letting my subs be canceled. They did the most half-assed process ever.

I am going to be refunded in 5-7 business days the amount I paid for Jan's subs.
    Then I will also be refunded in 5-7 business days the amount I paid for the subscription fees.
    They charged me brand new subscription fees to reinstate my subscription.
    Then they charged me an extra amount for Jan's figures.
    I have to wait 5-7 business days to be refunded the extra Jan figures because that was an error on their part.
    They have now charged me for Feb's figures.

Before yesterday, I had $450 in my bank account. I currently have $68 in my bank account. *** are they doing?

It's not just MOTUC fans, DR is INEPT!

It's not only MOTUC/Mattel fans that get screwed over by Digital River. I am a gamer, and I pre-ordered a special edition of a game called Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, I got worried when it never arrived, or when I didn't get a shipping email. So I called DR and was told they didn't know what happened to it, and would get back to me with my ticket number. I got nothing, and instead, a day later, here is the email I got from DR:

Dear Customer:

Digital River is very sorry for the problems you had ordering NAMCO BANDAI's Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch™ - Wizard's Edition. Regretfully, we must inform you that because of an error in our ordering system, the available inventory of Wizard's Edition was oversold by mistake. As a result, we were unable to fulfill your order because it was placed after the stock was depleted. You will receive an official order cancellation notice within 24-48 hours.

We want you to know that Digital River does not take this situation lightly. We are implementing process improvements to prevent this issue from happening again and are committed to regaining your trust. While we can't replace your order for the Wizard's Edition, we hope that you willaccept this one-time-use coupon code for $20 off (valid through March 31, 2013) on any item from clubNAMCO. Please feel free to shop today for one of your favorite NAMCO BANDAI games or pre-order Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. We are confident your next experience with us will be a good one.

^So basically if you pre-ordered the Special Edition, you are SCREWED because they made an error in ordering!!! So you see, it's not Mattel all the time, it's freaking Digital River! I don't want a freaking $20 coupon for Naruto crap! DR is the most inept company, and I hope Mattel drops it if it wants MOTUC to survive!

Just faxed matty. I gave them till Wednesday to clear up this mess refer to my post above. We will see what happens when you put a fire up mattys but. If they tell me that they still have not gotten the funds I will tell my bank they haven't and tell them to remove the charges from my account. Why should I pay my bank if mattys isn't getting it.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior