Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1594

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

It's very annoying.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goon View Post
    Hey folks

I keep getting this update from matty:

***My Subscriptions

You have 1 subscriptions due for renewal in one week!***

I signed up for the 2013 sub last August so I am not renewing it I am just starting my sub. I also paid for it last August so my question is this for the February figure? It says I need to pay another $25.00 will this be for Jitsu? I thought the sub started in January but it looks like I am not getting Netossa I just checked my order status and I did not see her listed.

Can anyone clarify this for me since I am rather confused. Any help is appreciated. Cheers.

Goon

You can have my Netossa if you want.

However, yes, this is for the Feb reminders.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

i keep getting an e-mail from matty/dr saying that my subscription is ready to renew ... ive had this like 5 times now! ...

anyone else having the same problem? ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    i keep getting an e-mail from matty/dr saying that my subscription is ready to renew ... ive had this like 5 times now! ...

anyone else having the same problem? ...
    I think everyone has.

Heroic Warrior
    Follow These Steps:
    1) Go to mattycollector.com
    2) "Click Here" on bottom on page at "For Customer Service, please click here"
    3) Select HELP/FAQ
    4) Select My Subscriptions
    5) Log in with your information - Click Log In
    6) In the My Subscriptions area, select "Details" at the end of the description in Club Eternia.
    7) Select "View Orders for this subscription"

Ta Da! Order History for the subscription.

If you already know your order number, you can use www.findmyorder.com (DR back-door generic CS website) to find an invoice too.
    This site doesn't give the same "View Invoice" error that Matty has been giving for a while.
    Thank you for the help on this. However, I still do not see her or the order anywhere through there site. I also checked my emails from them and still nothing. I have sent them an email today so hopefully something will be there by Monday or Tuesday. We shall see.

Goon

I've had to call digital river about 7 times in a month's time. First I had to call them 4 times to get my shipping and billing address changed. They kept telling me that I would get an email verifying my change of address. Each time I waited 2 days for an email that never came, finally after the 4th time calling them I got it all changed. Then I called them about changing my grayskull preorders shipping and billing addresses. I got the email verifying my address change but they took it upon themselves to change the shipping method. It was a $34 difference, I know that is not a lot of money to some people, but I will wait an extra week or 2 to get my castles to save that money. So I called them again for them to change the shipping method back to the original. Then I went to the subscription page on matty and tried to combine my two subscriptions, it didn't work so I called digital river again. They told me there is no way for them to combine the shipping for the 2 subs. I'm pretty sure Toyguru said that they would combine shipping. Yep I was fooled into buying multiple subs. I have a feeling my credit card is going to wind up missing.

So after a dozen emails with Brady O, I was completely unsatisfied with the options (or lack of) provided to me. My requests were reasonable, and ignored.

If someone has the email address of a DR manager, or Toyguru himself, I'd love to send them one final message, explaining why I feel as though the customer service was so unsatisfactory. If they had revealed a figure exciting enough, I could have made some purchases in 2013/2014, and filled some more holes in my collection. Even at the $27 price point, I would have bitten the bullet. As long as my products showed up undamaged.

Now I will obtain my MOTU from third party sources, and collectors who have given up. I will never again give a single dollar directly to Mattel. I'm officially done with this line, and Mattel.

Well after 2 WEEKS...I still have not gotten my shipping & billing information changed!

I feel like such a fool. Ive read about all the problems for the past year about subscriptions issues. We are told "we have a US based CS team", "that CS has and will further been improved". Nothing...

I checked with USPS about what would happen. I was informed that while I did do a forwarding address, I will still be responsable for the "local forwarding services"...in other words an additional charge of $3 - $8 (per package).

Right now I am deciding if I should withdraw the funds from my account so the charge can not go through or just pay the additional shiping, which is outrageous IMO.

Ive called for over 2 weeks, spoken with 3 CSR & 2 CS Managers. Have been asked for my mattycollector username & Password (which I did not give) been told it has been changed, been told I would receive a confirmation e-mail...and NOTHING. I've posted on mattycollector forums and no response there.

Ive reposted today but am not holding my breath at this point.

I am upset that I have to pay even more or not get them at all.

Ive said it before I will keep saying it..."I am not a fan of mattycollector but a paying customer". That being said as a business mattycollector/DR have shown me no signs of appreciation, or at the very least recognition, of my business.

Widget
    Well after over a month of back and forth my items finally arrived today!

Here's a good one. I'm on my 6th call trying to get my subs to combine. I laugh in their face everytime they say 2 days now. Oh and everytime they also say "We are going to escalate this higher up." And I respond... "Sure ya are."

I got a Tytus from Amazon yesterday. Half out of the box, his knee snapped. I call Amazon CS. I spoke to someone who spoke clean, understandable English and in 5 minutes I had a refund, another one ordered, free upgrade to 1 day shipping (for my inconvenience), UPS pick up of the broken one & the guy apologised 4 times. Tytus was from a 3rd party seller too.

The Amazon CS was so good it made me even more angry at DR. They really are worthless.

I'm bound to get the email tomorrow right? I was promised it. Surely they wouldn't lie a 7th time would they?

I mean Jesus, it's not even the 2nd shipping date of the year & I've called CS like 14 times. WTH, Matty, WTH?
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Just got this email. I dont know why I would get it,I have plenty of money in the account and the expiration date is 2015 on the card. Gonna wait a couple days to see if it resolves itself,if not I guess I'll have to buy them on the 15th.

Hi Greg,

It's time for your MattyCollector.com subscription to automatically renew, but we weren't able to complete the renewal due to a payment card authorization failure.

Please call our Customer Service team as soon as possible at 877-GO-MATTY and we'll help get things back on track so you don't miss a single shipment!

Here's a summary of your order:

SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS

Original Order ID: xxx
    Customer ID: xxxx
    Order Date: July 26, 2012

Product Name Subscription Date Expiration Date * Amount
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club EterniaŽ 2013 Subscri 01/10/2013 02/14/2013 $25.00

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by The Goon View Post
    Thank you for the help on this. However, I still do not see her or the order anywhere through there site. I also checked my emails from them and still nothing. I have sent them an email today so hopefully something will be there by Monday or Tuesday. We shall see.

Goon
    Look in the August 2012 order, when you first got your sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    Here's a good one. I'm on my 6th call trying to get my subs to combine. I laugh in their face everytime they say 2 days now. Oh and everytime they also say "We are going to escalate this higher up." And I respond... "Sure ya are."

I got a Tytus from Amazon yesterday. Half out of the box, his knee snapped. I call Amazon CS. I spoke to someone who spoke clean, understandable English and in 5 minutes I had a refund, another one ordered, free upgrade to 1 day shipping (for my inconvenience), UPS pick up of the broken one & the guy apologised 4 times. Tytus was from a 3rd party seller too.

The Amazon CS was so good it made me even more angry at DR. They really are worthless.

I'm bound to get the email tomorrow right? I was promised it. Surely they wouldn't lie a 7th time would they?

I mean Jesus, it's not even the 2nd shipping date of the year & I've called CS like 14 times. WTH, Matty, WTH?
    See this is the kind of stuff that really incriminates DR and their laughable customer service. I wonder if Toyguru has even come to this thread once. I am contacting my credit card company tomorrow and putting a stop payment/refund request in with them.

If they side with me and withdrawal the funds from DR for failing to provide me
    With satisfaction, good. If it goes nowhere so be it. I am beyond being polite to these people, and I refuse to accept this level of service. If I can give them the headache they gave me, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Homie D View Post
    I've had to call digital river about 7 times in a month's time. First I had to call them 4 times to get my shipping and billing address changed. They kept telling me that I would get an email verifying my change of address. Each time I waited 2 days for an email that never came, finally after the 4th time calling them I got it all changed. Then I called them about changing my grayskull preorders shipping and billing addresses. I got the email verifying my address change but they took it upon themselves to change the shipping method. It was a $34 difference, I know that is not a lot of money to some people, but I will wait an extra week or 2 to get my castles to save that money. So I called them again for them to change the shipping method back to the original. Then I went to the subscription page on matty and tried to combine my two subscriptions, it didn't work so I called digital river again. They told me there is no way for them to combine the shipping for the 2 subs. I'm pretty sure Toyguru said that they would combine shipping. Yep I was fooled into buying multiple subs. I have a feeling my credit card is going to wind up missing.
    Just awful. That is practically robbery.

UPDATE!

after a week of silence, I received another email stating that replacement
    I requested was approved. I was given the ups label email to return my damaged figure
    For a replacement.... IF there is stock available when the figure arrives. See the issue there? IF!

At this point, I am not relying on ifs/buts. Telling me they can offer me a replacement IF
    Stock remains brings me back to the initial complaint. here is an IF. What if they set 1 aside for me, instead of giving me a half promise they cannot fulfill.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; February 11, 2013 at 12:55pm.

Heroic Warrior

DR Brady is AWESOME!

Over the years since I began collecting MOTUC with King Grayskull, I have had a few problems with DR such as CC "fraud" detected by my bank and my bank refuses a charge from DR and then DR drops my subs. Because of that I missed out on my 2 Fisto figures. However, WONDERFUL, AMAZING, AWESOME Brady fixed me right up when I called DR and the Escalations Department.

I have not had anymore problems until December. One of my Granamyr's had this clear liquid paint substance on its torso and ran all the way down the body. It was dry and hard and could not come off. My other Granamyr was fine.

I contacted DR for a return label and today, February 12th, I called them about it. My work internet filter had blocked the UPS label both times DR sent it to me. So it's not DR's fault. However, I did tell them this was a problem and asked it to be sent to an alternate email, which they did not do. If they had sent it to my alternate email, I could already have my new dragon.

Anyway, I called DR today, spoke with two nice ladies and then to Brady. Once again, he fixed my problem in 4 minutes.

Thanks so much, Brady! You are so much help!

Ok, I know I hear horror stories about Digital River and their customer service, but until today, I hadn't had a personal experience to share.

I was a first time subber with the Filmation one so I just wanted to know why after several days from getting a confirmation email of my sub, it wasn't appearing on my subscriptions page. So I emailed Digital River as I thought it was a simple question.

However, I got a response from them that said "They were unable to determine when the sub would appear."

I was absolutely floored. This is their own website and their organization! It's not like I'm asking for them to comment on the workings of some other companies website, just their own. And they can't do that!

I told them flat out in response, that if they are completely clueless about how their own website works, then they should make that a priority as it might be important for someone within their own company to know.

I mean...it's not even about the subscription thing any more for me. I now know I'm dealing with complete incompetence over there. It's a business that makes their living selling stuff on a website, yet they don't know how the website works. That statement alone boggles the mind!

Widget

DR 2013 still the same bad CS

I'll begin with last year when my Eternian subscription started coming up with an old address for the billing. I hadn't used this address for 4 years and tried to delete it several times. I received all my figures in 2012 so I figured it was fine. In January of this year is when the real problems occurred. One of 2 subs I purchased in 2013 had the old address for delivery and billing. I didn't catch the error before it was shipped. Now I take responsibility for not making sure the address wasn't correct, but I tried erasing address and it should not have been in there in the first place. So I call to see if they can get the package redirected since it had not reached its destination yet. CS person told it could not be changed on their end. I was told to call UPS. Called UPS and they told me that DR set it up so that the address can't be changed. Okay, why doesn't the CS person know that. I had to call DR again to tell them that it can't be changed. So I told them to just refund me when it's returned.
    A week later I get a refund for the price of the figure, but not the shipping. Kinda sucks, but not a huge deal. Then I get another email saying my sub is cancelled! So I call again and ask about this. The CS person told me its policy to cancel the subscription if a figure is refused and returned. So why didn't the first person I talked to tell me that? Why can't they just put a note in saying I called do not cancel? So I tell them to reinstate the sub. Done... Not quite. I check the sub page a few days later. Sub still inactive. Call again. Told to wait another day or two. Two days later call again. Have the same conversation. I finally ask to talk to a supervisor. Person tells me that she is in fact the supervisor. I ask for someone above her. Turns out she is the head person. I hang up and call back. I immediately ask for the supervisor. Transferred. Talk to a completely different person from the other call. Work out the problem. Ask if he is the top supervisor and of course he is. Wait a couple days. Still inactive. So I call again. Same conversation and then I'm told the subs will not be shipped together in February. Reason: one sub is a renewal, while the other is a reinstatement. ***! What does it matter what they are called! They both are subs and are going to the same place. I tell her this is unacceptable. It needs to be fixed. I get mostly silence. Then an occasional I can't do anything except leave a note on the account. Then why am I talking to you? So I tell the CS person I'm not hanging up until this gets resolved. I kid you not I sat on the phone for 10 minutes in silence until finally the CS person says something. Tell her this is ridiculous. I just end the call hoping its resolved.
    I just got an E-mail the other day saying both subs are cancelled along with an email for a receipt for two subscriptions in February to be shipped soon. I'm not sure I'm getting my subs or not. I don't have the heart to call again. If I get them, great. If not I'm done with subs. In conclusion, DR still sucks.
    I have never had any problems before this year and I didn't really understand all the grief until now. I think you have to experience it to really appreciate how horrible they are.
    In case you are wondering, I never yelled or used profanity during any of these calls. Off the phone is a different story.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    I know I'm thrilled that this month's sub has not shipped yet. This is the one month that not only has my most anticipated figure in Ram-Man, but is the only time that I actually wanted my order in a timely fashion (in time for my birthday on the 23rd since it is supposed to be a present from my wife), and it still hasn't shipped. In the meantime, Netossa ships on the 11th of last month. Sadness.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

How about I ordered a Filmation Sub like I normally do and did not receive an email confirmation. So I called MATTY and they said your email was not entered. I said yes it was, I added it to my cart logged in and all of my info was there shipping address, credit card, etc.. Anyway she said I will get the product but will not have early access. I told her I will cancel my card then and re order. What a mess how hard is it to fix this really other than me having to get a new credit card. What a joke.

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    Just posted this over on the "[Sold Out] Kobra Khan" thread, but figured I needed to post it here too:

For years not ONCE have I ever had anything bad to say about DR (because I've never had a problem until now), but now I'm VERY upset. When I didn't get a conformation I got worried, but then I noticed the "order number" for my Kobra Khan was the same as the "order number" for my Ram Man and Jitsu order this month. Called DR.....I got "we don't have your order." Told them I have a screen shot of the "Thank You for your order" page and I asked why my credit card has already been charged for the amount. After a 10 min hold I got, at first, that this is a very rare issue with their computer system and to just reorder the figure. I explained that it was an early access figure and that it sold out in like 5 mins (probably faster). She asked what early access was! What?! They don't even know what it is?! I actually had to explain it to her! Then she had the gall to try and then act like she knew what it was and say, "This is something new to us and there will be issues like this." AGAIN WHAT?! I was more insulted she tried to now act like she knew exactly what I was talking about after I EXPLAINED IT TO HER! In the end apparently my case is being sent to the "escalation dept" and they will do what they can to get me a figure. Yeah...get me a figure that is sold out...good luck. Honestly, until now, I thought the stories about DR were exaggerated, but now I can see that they are not! Matty/Scott needs to do something about this!!
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

02/14: Called DR 3x in 2 days, still no one can help me. Neither my Early Access or my Castle Grayskull Voting Codes work.

Round 1: I noticed yesterday (Feb 13th) that my Early Access wasn't working. Trying to log in, I was met with "Oops! That email address isn't in our subscription system. Please check it and try again." When I use the same email and password to log into My Subscriptions, it is successful. When I click over to the Early Access tab, however, I'm again met with
    'EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVAT ION'. I called Go Matty and was asked for my log-in info, they couldn't log into my Early Access either, I told them the log-in info should be the same for Early Access as it is for My Subscriptions, if it is not then it should be and is the only info I have. After a hold, I was told they were working on it and it should be resolved by tomorrow (today, Feb. 14th...Early Access sale day).

Round 2: Of course it was not resolved this morning and the Early Access item I wanted to purchase sold out. I called back and explained, at length, again. Same result from a supervisor, only this time I was given a ticket, told to try again later in the day, they were working on it, and that it should resolve in the next 2 days. WHY can't someone just reset the ****ing Early Access info for me?!?

Round 3: After receiving my Castle Grayskull voting codes, I clicked the link to place my votes. Nominees appeared and were selected. I hit submit...nothing happened. No error message. No 'Thank you for voting' message page. No matter how many times I submit, the page seems to instantaneously refresh (tho choices remain selected) and I get nowhere. Many others in the CG voting codes thread have experienced the same. When I called Go Matty again, they of course have no reference for this issue and ask me to email a screen shot of the error message to CS. I tried explaining again, there is no error message and that taking a screen shot will not prove anything because nothing is happening on screen. It was like talking to a wall. She then suggested I use another browser or delete cookies - all tried to no avail. She had nothing else to offer me as I apparently cannot 'prove' to them what the error is.

What is the use of these perks for subscribers and pre-orders if they don't ****ing work?!?

EDIT: Just wanted to say both issues were FINALLY resolved thanks to Brady O. via Mattycollector VIP the day after I posted this!
    Last edited by I, Harbinger; February 20, 2013 at 09:06pm. Reason: resolution reached

I wrote a lengthy topic on the shipping costs from MattyCollector a few weeks ago, that can be read here. To summarize the findings, I found that Mattel (Digital River) shipped all UPS packages regardless of where they were going, as if they were going to the furthest location in the United States away from them. I was able to prove that Mattel not only overcharged by a minimum of 16% but as high as 919%, not factoring in any UPS discounts or surcharges. Everyone should be upset about this. Over the course of the Ghostbusters line, most fans have overpaid by $40 or $50 on shipping alone, that's 2 or more figures you could have gotten for free. It gets even more grim with an item like the PKE Meter, which has the shipment calculated at 3.5lbs per box, when in reality the weight is closer to 1.5 to 2lbs. This overage has resulted in me personally having been overcharged by 500% on two separate shipments. Another shipment pricing disparity can be quickly seen by adding a large number of items into your cart. Mattel's shipping calculator breaks, and starts charging astronomical prices for shipping for no apparent reason, usually with a jump of 80% by just adding 1 more item to your cart. When contacted about this Mattel denied these allegations, even though anyone can go directly to their site and verify this information.
    I found this post at a Ghostbusters board. I think he sums up all of our problems with DR and Matty, with the added benefit of some investigations.

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    HOLY GODDESS!!!! I *finally* had my first contact with Digital River after dealing with an e-mail log-in issue. I haven't used "early access" as of yet, and never really would more-than-likely... until I heard about March's Strobo.

Mid-January I had changed servers and my e-mail addy changed. I did this within their system, and all-of-a-sudden my mails STOPPED from Matty. (Sub renewals, Castle Grayskull voting, etc.) Also, I could log in to my Subscriptions, but couldn't access the Early Access Tab. I called.... MAN AM I SORRY.

These people have their heads up their butts. The first woman had a thick accent, and told me to go back to my profile and change my e-mail back to the old one. I did this, and My Subscriptions tab now worked. I told her it was all great and good, but I no longer have access to that account and am receiving no communications e-mails from Matty. I like receipts and shipping notices. She told me, "Well, every month you're going to have to call and give us an address and we'll send you one to the e-mail you supply."

At that point I asked her to please connect me with her supervisor. THIS was what ****** me off; she says, "Why?"

I simply responded, "Because I wish to speak to one!"

She was belligerent and unprofessional.

I am now on-hold after discussing my problem with someone who has English as a first language and SEEMED to have comprehended what I said. We shall see... I've been on hold long enough to type this post.

Damn shame I'm asking for so much, isn't it?

UPDATE
    --------

Ok, I spoke with a "Mel", and ended up being on hold for over 20 minutes. She finally came back and told me they couldn't change it, and to deal with it, essentially. I simply said, "Ok, there's nothing more to say then. I won't say "thank you" because you did nothing for me, so... good bye."

What can I do?!? Now I went back and from screwing around with the account, I can't log in to my Early Access with EITHER address. They screwed things up nice and proper.
    Last edited by Ben Solstice-Moon; February 19, 2013 at 12:27pm. Reason: Updated

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram1701 View Post
    Just posted this over on the "[Sold Out] Kobra Khan" thread, but figured I needed to post it here too:

For years not ONCE have I ever had anything bad to say about DR (because I've never had a problem until now), but now I'm VERY upset. When I didn't get a conformation I got worried, but then I noticed the "order number" for my Kobra Khan was the same as the "order number" for my Ram Man and Jitsu order this month. Called DR.....I got "we don't have your order." Told them I have a screen shot of the "Thank You for your order" page and I asked why my credit card has already been charged for the amount. After a 10 min hold I got, at first, that this is a very rare issue with their computer system and to just reorder the figure. I explained that it was an early access figure and that it sold out in like 5 mins (probably faster). She asked what early access was! What?! They don't even know what it is?! I actually had to explain it to her! Then she had the gall to try and then act like she knew what it was and say, "This is something new to us and there will be issues like this." AGAIN WHAT?! I was more insulted she tried to now act like she knew exactly what I was talking about after I EXPLAINED IT TO HER! In the end apparently my case is being sent to the "escalation dept" and they will do what they can to get me a figure. Yeah...get me a figure that is sold out...good luck. Honestly, until now, I thought the stories about DR were exaggerated, but now I can see that they are not! Matty/Scott needs to do something about this!!
    4 years of this. What do you think will be done? Scott and his sycophants have what they want. Your money. The end.

Heroic Warrior
    NEVER phone DR, always communicate via email. You'll get a lot further. Once they send it to the "escalation department", you will get an email back from them with Matty VIP email address, from then on out only ever email this address and all your issues will be resolved very quickly. It has worked wonders for me. Sometimes they ask me to phone CS instead and I flatly refuse and tell them I will only communicate with them via email.

my filmation sub is still not showing up on my sub page with my regular sub.
    is this still how it's going for every1 else? or are they showing up together?