Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1580

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

My credit card number was stolen and I called Matty to change it to my new card.

Well, my Castle Grayskull orders (ordered in the $250 time) were also on that card. I asked them to change that and they canceled my old orders and issued me new ones at the $275 PRICE POINT!!!!!!!!
    So I've lost $50 and the 2 cross sell posters?

Anyone else had to wrestle with this mess?

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    My credit card number was stolen and I called Matty to change it to my new card.

Well, my Castle Grayskull orders (ordered in the $250 time) were also on that card. I asked them to change that and they canceled my old orders and issued me new ones at the $275 PRICE POINT!!!!!!!!
    So I've lost $50 and the 2 cross sell posters?

Anyone else had to wrestle with this mess?
    Yes.... The same thing happened to me. At first they told me they could only cancell my CG and could not re-enstate the pre order under a new card. So I thought my CG was lost. That was over the phone, so I went to the online customer service and the re-enstated the pre-order under the new card number. Then I checked my order history out and saw that The price of CG was 275. I got back in touch with customer service and they said that the Castle is still 250, but they added 25 for shipping. I dunno, it seemes weird to me. I bet I get charged shipping on top of the 275 but I'm sick of dealing with it.

I asked them to cancel my order before I received the shipping confirmation. They could not. So I asked if I refused the package, would I get a full refund? No. Now they want me to ship it back at my own cost. If I return figures I don't want, even though I cancelled before I got a confirmation I still eat $45 in shipping.

Cancelled my credit card. They won't get a cent for my Filmation sub. Done with this line. Done with Digital River.
    Last edited by Angry-Calligar; May 13, 2013 at 03:37pm.

I received a Queen Marlena with two left forearms and a Ghostbusters Vinz Clortho with one of his legs glued down, several months ago. All my emails and forum posts to Mattel have been ignored

Every time I order $100 order from Matty Collector, they don't seal the boxes. They half seal the box with tape or it only over laps the flaps by 1/4 inch. This has happened three times and all of them where $110 orders (Total $478.19). I have reported this since the first time it happend to Digital River and nothing has really changed if you look at the picture I took every time it happened. All you can see that my invoice is inside with personal information, which it out in the open. I was told the first time that this would be taken care of. So what is the deal? Would it help if I mailed Digital River a roll of packing tape to be used exclusively for my $100 orders?
    1. Black Friday 2012 shipment ($192.57)
    2. Procrustus, Granamyr and mosquitor ($169.43)
    3. Fighting Foe Men and Karatti ($116.19)

GranamyrProMosqui.jpgMatty_Black_Friday.jpgMay2013_FightingFoeKaratti.jpg

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorilao View Post
    Every time I order $100 order from Matty Collector, they don't seal the boxes. They half seal the box with tape or it only over laps the flaps by 1/4 inch. This has happened three times and all of them where $110 orders (Total $478.19). I have reported this since the first time it happend to Digital River and nothing has really changed if you look at the picture I took every time it happened. All you can see that my invoice is inside with personal information, which it out in the open. I was told the first time that this would be taken care of. So what is the deal? Would it help if I mailed Digital River a roll of packing tape to be used exclusively for my $100 orders?

I get the same thing, it's only on the large boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilao View Post

It's happens to me all the time too. I even had boxes come not even closed anymore.

Anyone that is waiting for the $4 rebate on the shipping that all sub holders were supposed to get needs to call Matty if you haven't got the refund e-mail yet. They never refunded me the $4 as well as the difference in shipping, and the rep said that there were only a few orders wrong and they were fixed last week and she finally took my order number and "sent it up to the higher department" for them to look and see if anything was wrong...I spoke with a rep last week that was going to do that...she said if they were going to refund any amount I would get an e-mail and if I didn't get one I should call back again next week.

So I have to rely on someone that can't fix my issue to get someone else to fix it and if they don't fix it to call back and get someone else that can't fix my issue to get someone else to fix it...REALLY?
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

I'm still waiting on my $4 refund for shipping too, I called two weeks ago and the guy I talked to said I'd receive an email, which I did, stating I'd have my refund last week. I just got off the phone with them, the woman told me the refund request was never submitted, she gave me the ticket reference number and said I'd get an email in 48 hours and the refund will be credited back to my card in 5-7 days depending on the processing time

My main issue with DR lately is when you call about an issue - incorrect billing or damaged figure the reps DO LIE to you to get you off the phone. Especially since we always have to call back more than once about the same issue...and the next rep says the other rep DID NOT DO what they told you on the phone they were going to do. I am four call deep into correcting the incorrect billing for May...and 3 of the reps have said that the past rep lied and did not do what they have told me. The reps have no power to fix anything and they lie to get you off the phone.

I e-mailed CS after trying to call them and being on hold for a ridiculous amount of time regarding the $4 Refund. Here's what they said:
    Dear DO4M,

Thank you for contacting the online store.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please be advised that the $4 shipping fee discount will be refunded
    automatically after all orders are shipped.

Sincerely,
    xxxxxxxxxxx
    What!?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I got a message that one of my subscriptions is up for renewal
    But I just subscribed to Eternia and Filmation
    I don't want 2!
    Saturday Morning ToyZ at Facebook, Flickr and Blogspot!

DR are almost bankrupt apparently...it has taken almost a month and 5 phone calls...my May shipping was wrong, as almost every sub order was, lots of subs holders didn't notice...by $6.20 including the $4 credit...DR refunded $4 and then after I called back again...and the agents LIED...it is their favorite thing to do...DR just credited back $2...so I got $6 of thier $6.20 error...I know it would have been hard the first time to key in the correct amount...it is eaiser after 5 phone calls...talk about job security...

Anyone know how to easily cancel Castly Grayskull because calling in to DR they keep trying to tell me that I can't cancel one of my orders.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Never received my April order.

Dealing with matty is always a gamble. This just happens way too often.

Flamboyant Etherian Rebel Chakram1701's Avatar
    Just got off the phone with MattyCollector for a replacement Octavia. Few (not so happy) thoughts:

A) US based team...yeah right
    B) I will concede, however, the person on the other end was genuinely trying to help me.
    C) 2 to 4 business days before I hear anything
    D) Was told that there is a good chance I'll be receiving a REFUND INSTEAD OF A REPLACEMENT FIGURE BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GUARANTEE THERE IS ANY REPLACEMENT STOCK.

Scott has mentioned numerous times everywhere that they always keep replacement stock of figures and I believe him completely!! How does DR not have this easily accessible information? I'm not angry, I'm just more confused than anything else. So fingers crossed I get a replacement and not a refund because I want my Octavia figure.
    My fan-film "She-Ra : Surely You Jest" is done and live!!! Watch now at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOi64X4E60Y

Regarding my never received April order, i contacted matty who replied in a timely manner and set up a replacement order.

I'm happy about this but last time i asked for a replacement icarius, i got a BGEL.

Let's see how this turns out.

You know, customer service has not gotten any better. I ordered a slush-head in May and got one with some sort of glue leak in the helmet. Rather than risk a replacement with the same problem I requested a refund. It took days to get the return label, taking the returned via FED Ex to a DR center in Minnesota. I sent out it right away, but heard nothing back from DR. Then I got sent another label, this one returning it via UPS to the much more sensible location in Ontario (I'm in LA county). When I wrote again they said it was "automated" and to "disregard it." Then I wrote back asking about my refund, which they assured me was coming. Now I got word that I am getting a refund from $29 and change, not the $40 and change I spent on the figure. So, I had to write once again. How much work is a return supposed to be??? This is really frustrating.

Update: It took a couple more e-mails but it looks I'm getting the rest of my refund. In all, it took 9 e-mails from me and nine responses from matty collector. This isn't good for my sanity, and it can't possibly be cost efficient for DR's reps either.
    Last edited by zyzyx1701d; June 22, 2013 at 06:10pm. Reason: Add on

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Anyone want to try to explain this one to me? This is what I was talking about in another thread with paying what we do for shipping, and the duration of delivery coupled with the confusing tracking, (cue Benny Hill theme when trying to interpret exactly where your figure is...)

I know this isn't technically "customer service", but it's the service they provide to a customer. If this belongs in another thread, please feel free to move it.

Now, with that said, I am *in* Saylorsburg, PA. Why does it seem it arrived here, something expired, and now it's headed to Jersey City??? I am thoroughly confused, and just want the damned figure I paid for over 9 days ago! Geesh! Note that is states "Delivered"... it is NOT at my residence.

Tracking Number:
    Order Number:
    Current Status:
    Delivered
    Destination:
    Saylorsburg, PA 18353

6/20/2013 01:50 AM Enroute to Local USPS Facility JERSEY CITY,NJ 07097
    6/19/2013 12:36 PM Forward Expired SAYLORSBURG,PA 18353
    6/19/2013 11:27 AM Arrival at USPS SAYLORSBURG,PA 18353
    6/19/2013 11:27 AM Accepted by USPS SAYLORSBURG,PA 18353
    6/17/2013 03:51 PM In transit Fishers,IN 46037
    6/17/2013 03:25 PM Electronic Shipping Sent to USPS
    6/17/2013 03:25 PM In transit Fishers,IN 46037
    6/15/2013 05:50 AM In transit Fishers,IN 46037
    6/13/2013 06:24 PM In transit Sparks,NV 89441
    6/13/2013 01:01 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Sparks,NV 89441
    6/13/2013 01:31 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario,CA 91761

If/when you get her check the invoice. DR may have put the address wrong or forgot something on the invoice. (It's happened to me)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    If/when you get her check the invoice. DR may have put the address wrong or forgot something on the invoice. (It's happened to me)
    I got it sorted out DO4M... at least potentially. I did a change of address (GASP!) and this totally threw things off. I provided information to them to get a new figure, (but they also said refund), sent/issued to me. Come on... a change of address throws them off this badly? Bankruptcy is too good for them! Thanks for the response. Let's see what happens from here. If I have to pick up a figure I have a sub for on the secondary market ESPECIALLY since I just signed up for the 2014 sub totally blind without knowing what's coming, I am going to be one ****** off puppy.

...and they burn *witches* at the stake...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    Anyone want to try to explain this one to me? This is what I was talking about in another thread with paying what we do for shipping, and the duration of delivery coupled with the confusing tracking, (cue Benny Hill theme when trying to interpret exactly where your figure is...)

I know this isn't technically "customer service", but it's the service they provide to a customer. If this belongs in another thread, please feel free to move it.

Now, with that said, I am *in* Saylorsburg, PA. Why does it seem it arrived here, something expired, and now it's headed to Jersey City??? I am thoroughly confused, and just want the damned figure I paid for over 9 days ago! Geesh! Note that is states "Delivered"... it is NOT at my residence.

Tracking Number:
    Order Number:
    Current Status:
    Delivered
    Destination:
    Saylorsburg, PA 18353

6/20/2013 01:50 AM Enroute to Local USPS Facility JERSEY CITY,NJ 07097
    6/19/2013 12:36 PM Forward Expired SAYLORSBURG,PA 18353
    6/19/2013 11:27 AM Arrival at USPS SAYLORSBURG,PA 18353
    6/19/2013 11:27 AM Accepted by USPS SAYLORSBURG,PA 18353
    6/17/2013 03:51 PM In transit Fishers,IN 46037
    6/17/2013 03:25 PM Electronic Shipping Sent to USPS
    6/17/2013 03:25 PM In transit Fishers,IN 46037
    6/15/2013 05:50 AM In transit Fishers,IN 46037
    6/13/2013 06:24 PM In transit Sparks,NV 89441
    6/13/2013 01:01 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Sparks,NV 89441
    6/13/2013 01:31 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario,CA 91761
    That is how mail and packages work...they have HUBS and delivery network channels...your trip is an easy one..it just went form HUB to HUB across country.

With all the shipping and packages I get from all over the US, I have learned that in the US:

DHL international HUB is in Cincinnatti...no matter where you are in the US...you mail a package to Canada it will go to Cincinnatti...and then on to Canada
    UPS international HUB is in Louisville KY...again you mail something from New York City or Hollywood CA...it will go to Louisville KY and then on to Canada

Hope that helps...cause Matty reps won't...

It helps CanadaClassics, thank you. It's just not what I want to hear. As far as Matty reps... I've gotten an e-mail from MattycollectorVIP@digitialriver.com AND mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com

The latter is telling me to contact my local courier and simply tell them to deliver the package to me at the new address. I wrote back and told them "thank you, but your information is useless."

The former, the VIP address, someone wrote asking me to write back and give them information so that they can give me a refund and reissue another figure to me. At least I *think* that's what they're saying. It was written in such a contrived manner that I can't figure out if they mean they're just giving me a refund or they're going to issue another figure. What do you guys think;

Dear Benjamin Solstice Moon,

Thank you for contacting Matty Collector.

Looking over the forums we understand that you have some concerns
    regarding this month’s shipment. According to the tracking information
    on the order, the mail forwarding setup to route mail from your old to
    your new shipping address has expired. Octavia is on its way back to
    our warehouse and once it arrives it will be automatically refunded. I
    show that you recently updated your shipping address, however, it
    appears that it was updated after your subscription renewed. As Octavia
    heading back to our warehouse for a refund, we will need the billing
    information below in order to process a new order for this figure. Once
    we have processed the new order we will expedite the refund on the order
    sent back by USPS.

1. The last four digits of the credit card you would like the order to
    be charged to.
    2. The security code for the card above
    3. Please verify your billing and shipping address
    4. Desired Shipping Method
    5. Please list your missing figures - Octavia

If we can be of further assistance, please reply to this message. When
    replying, please be sure to include this and any other pertinent
    correspondence in your message.

Sincerely,
    Brady O.
    Digital River
    Customer Service

In any event, I'm so ****** I went to eBay this morning and bought one for cost. Now, if another one comes in, I can just use it for trading fodder, or re-sell MINE. I actually had a bad dream about this last night! The wife and I enjoy these together, and so far we have a complete collection. I am not letting digital river contravene that accomplishment by their ineptitude!

Spent the last week emailing Matty's customer service trying to get them to charge me for Octavia, and reactivate my subscription after they cancelled it without warning. To do so, they sent a temporary charge to my account for the July figures which has left me unable to pay for Octavia until the charge clears.

Sigh, dealing with this is such a headache.

Heroic Warrior

I think I'm done... why does Matty make it SOOO difficult to give them my money?

So I've been on the MOTUC bandwagon since 2010. I have multiples of every figure, and I've purchased several customs. I've spent thousands on MOTUC. And it's all good. I make really good money in IT. I can afford it.

This year I started off the year with 2 Club Eternia subs. I then added 2 Filmation subs. I got the Castle Grayskull sub. This year, as in the last couple I've dealt with a few standard screw-ups (order mixups typically), and as usual I dealt with crappy CS, but ultimately got what I needed.

Spirit of Hordak and Strobo came around, and since I don't sit around living for MOTUC, Matty didn't take my $100+shipping. That was the first and second strikes.

Then the may-june mini-subs came around. I got an extra Club Eternia, Club Filmation, DC and Watchmen sub.

- May passes, and none of the items ship. Contact CS and they say, don't worry, all of the May items will ship in July with club filmation, and the subs will all renew in June.
    - June passes and none of the subs renew. Contact CS and now they say that the subs will NOT renew and oops, the items may not all still be available, and the subs may or may not renew in July either. Oh, and can you send us your credit card info over unsecure email while you're at it?

Seriously? Is this freaking rocket science? Create a single order for the stuff I missed, and do whatever you need to in the source system to make my subs work. Don't waste my time telling me about your internal process issues. I'm the customer... I. don't. Care.

As I said, I work in IT... I have a very clear idea of the complex crap that happens in the background, but I know full well that if anyone in our CS department tried to pawn that responsibility off on a customer, they'd be on the street so fast their head would spin.

I have 8 subs + castle Grayskull pre-ordered. If CS doesn't clear this up, you can bet I'll be cancelling every last one of them (which is EASY to do folks... don't let Matty propaganda fool you).

I'm tired of having to work so hard to give them my money.