Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Lycan
    Why have they stopped replying to emails? I don't want to call, I'm sure phoning from the UK will end up costing me more than the figure they didn't send me.
    Great way to treat your customers.. tell them they will reply in 24-72 hours and then 4 days later just totally ignore the situation?
    I'm absolutely appalled by Mattel at the moment.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

I just looked up my order history with my subscription and I noticed that there is an expiration date for the subscription - July 14, 2011.

Does this just mean that the subscription will automatically renew for August once the July figure is processed and shipped?

I assumed that this was the case, but being DR, I fear making any assumptions.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Why have they stopped replying to emails? I don't want to call, I'm sure phoning from the UK will end up costing me more than the figure they didn't send me.
    Great way to treat your customers.. tell them they will reply in 24-72 hours and then 4 days later just totally ignore the situation?
    The whole thing is frustrating. Getting an email every 2-3 days saying, "We have escalated to issue and will get this resolved as soon as possible" is leaving a very sour taste in my mouth. So much so, I'm considering getting out of my subscription (if they can't uphold their end of the deal, why should I be expected to uphold mine?).

It seems like a relatively simple situation to fix... Oh he never got his sub order for this month, get these sent out asap. Instead I get the run around... boggles my mind.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    In a way I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who's sub didn't renew properly this month, but it seems that there's enough of us posting here (and there must then be a great many more out there with the same problem) that matty or toyguru or someone should address this. If customer service was moving any slower on this, they'd be moving backwards.

Heroic Warrior
    I spoke with a DR Corporate CS rep today and asked for an update.

After giving him my order #, he immediately asked to put me on hold (something must be wrong!) When he came back, he apologized and said he would be escalating this to their sales department.

I then asked him to explain what was going on with the order. Simply, he didn't know. He explained that the order had gone into processing on the 10th and hadn't completed which he had never seen before. He said, its almost as if the order is "stuck". I was told if the order does not go through in the next few days, to call back to have the order canceled and have a replacement order made.

Obviously, to me, it seems like a relatively simple matter to fix - but obviously there is some break down somewhere (buggy software? incapable tools? incapable employees?)

I'm having a similar problem. I haven't received my figures yet and when I contact DR, they said they would contact the shipping department and I should receive a notification by today. No notification has arrived. So I guess I gotta call and have a fit.

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

Here is an update on my address change issue from June 17th. I still don't have my figures. I have spoken to DR again and gone through the same song and dance a few more times. The supervisors promise me they will take care of it, but nothing happens. The last supervisor I spoke to promised to email me the next day with an update in regards to my problem. That was four days ago. I really don't know what else to say at this point. If DR cannot straighten this out then I will have to get my Credit Card company involved since I have paid for figures not received. I hate having to deal with this. I obviously want these figures and love the line, but it seems that nobody cares about my problem or is willing to take ownership. It remains to be seen if my address will actually be changed for July, but meanwhile my June figures remain in limbo. This issue would be incredibly simple to solve for almost any other company I can think of. Afterall, I had to change my address with about 15 other companies after I moved. No issue with anyone except DR. If anyone plans to move in the next year, DON'T buy a 2012 subscription.
    Last edited by KingHiss; June 25, 2011 at 09:27am.

I just got off the phone with DR representative who told me that the ticket was just submitted and that it would process and ship out tomorrow! Let's hope so!

~W~
    Tales of Masters of the Universe
    The story of Masters of the Universe - spanning from Skeletor's origin to the final fate of He-Man!
    Masters of the Universe: New Legacy
    Find out what happened after the 200x series! Featuring stories and artwork from throughout the fan community!

WANTED: Stratos, Webstor, Horde Prime, Spikor, Snake Mountain stands, and Gygor

Lycan
    Mine wasn't resolved until a friend in the USA called on my behalf. They have now sent me the missing figure, but send her by the cheap, slow method!
    I paid for UPS shipping on my original order and it certainly wasnt MY fault they didn't include her in my first order.
    While I'm glad they have sent her, I now have to wait another 3 weeks..

I'm tempted to email back and complain about that but I know they won't care and won't do anything about it.. Bad show Mattel.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Heroic Warrior
    Well, it appears something is in motion. I got some sort of renewal/confirmation email for Faceless One/BG Teela. Still not shipped, but it looks the order went from submitted to processing on the matty collector website.

What is the point of Matty Customer Service

Prior to the May Catra figure, I went online to update my credit card information. I even called the customer service number to confirm everything shows updated because of the issues I had when I moved and the nightmare a friend had when he had to update his payment information at the beginning of the year.

I received May's figure fine. However June's confirmation email refers to cancellation and holdup of my May figure. I called customer service and gave them my May order number 9752757000. They were of little and help and quite unnerving.

Various conversations I had with several members of their team, including managers on duty, produced little results. One rep requested I provide my login username and password to my Matty online account, also another c/s rep needed my security code numbers on the back of my credit card. They kept saying they could process the order manually for me but since the website was already sold out of one the characters, I would not be able to receive my subscription. One rep told me they have no way of tracking my prior calls nor provide a ref number for me to have any proof they even did anything for me. A couple times, c/s gave me Matty's "direct number" 800-524-8697 and assured me that is the number I needed to call to resolve this. However, when I called that number - they just punt me back.

Managers and c/s emails have told me not to worry because "you don't have to manually order the monthly figures. Just let our system renew it for you. Rest assured that you would still get the subscription figures even if the online store would show that one of the figures is out of stock." Yet, at this time, "the system" has sent me an email that my subscription has been cancelled. Online, the matty website still shows my subscription set to "manual renew" despite various c/s reps telling me they have reset it back to automatic renew. As of today, I still do not have my June figures.

Honestly, I don't know what to do. Matty's has a serious training issue with the reps and the website provides little confidence that changes made to one's online account actually get updated. C/S seem un-informed and unable to actually resolve anything. They are just glorified order takers.

Anyone else have these issues?

-Jeff
    Last edited by botcollector; June 29, 2011 at 12:18pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heroic Warrior
    When I was emailing support back and forth, I eventually began asking for a phone number and this is what one of the reps provided:

1 866-585-3251

I never called it as it seems my issue is now resolved. I have a tracking number for the June subscription figures.

The whole support thing is an absolute mess. Via email, I had multiple reps email me with varied responses. One even suggested Battleground Teela and the Faceless one hadn't been released to the public yet and that was why I hadn't received them.

It seems the best thing to do is be persistent with them, as frustrating as it is.

Does anyone know, with regards to the subscription, if the billing address and shipping address needs to match? Does anyone get a sub that has different billing and shipping addresses?

For those who have read my previous posts, here is yet another update. Today is July 9th and my fiasco with Matty/DR started on June 17th (actually late May if you want to count when I requested my address change). As of right now, I still DON'T have my June figures. I've lost track of how many times I've called DR at this point. The latest is that they are trying to get back the figures from the old address they mailed to? Really? If this is the case wouldn't they already have them back by now or at least know if the new residents actually have the figures? I am rapidly losing hope that this issue will ever be resolved. Why they can't simply mail me replacement figures is beyond me. This issue is their FAULT. I contacted in plenty of time to change my address and was assured the address was changed, which obviously it wasn't. Why oh why can't this company make things right? My last resort is the credit card company since I paid over $70 for a product not received. I was really hoping to avoid going this route but I'm not sure what options are left. It truly seems that nobody cares to resolve this.

Had to renew my card got an error, had to call. #1 Hope all is fixed. #2 I HATE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. She was trying to get me off the phone even before I told her my issue, what is it with Matty/DR and their incompetent people? Is it that hard to try and hire people who have common sense and can speak clearly? Had to get that off my chest. Really makes me mad when I'm trying to make sure all the info is correct and I here "thanks for shopping matty collector bye." Grr, grinds my gears he-fans and she-ravers, grinds my mother Trollan ears.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajac71
    'Picture it, Eternia.......'

Hello, just wanted to share with you another example of the EFFICIENT Digital River Costumer Service.
    Yesterday I sent them an e-mail asking how could i delete my old Card, since i've added a new one. I also said that the new one was already set as default and this is their answer:

"Dear Gonçalo Martins,

Thank you for contacting the online store.

In order to update your credit card information pertaining to your
    order, please follow the steps below.

1. Please go to: http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...isplayHelpPage

2. Click on the "My Payment Information" link under the My Account
    section.

3. You will be prompted for your Email address and Password. (Used
    when placing your order. If you have forgotten the password, you can use
    the "Forgot Password?" link on this page.)

4. Click the "Login" button

5. Click the "Add New Payment Method" link found on the right
    under, “Saved Payment” option.

6. Complete the requesting fields and click the "Save as default"
    option.

The payment method will be saved and future subscription charges will be
    made to the new credit card.

Sincerely,
    Inna Taag
    MattyCollector.com online store
    Customer Service"

It's really helpful to recieve instructions on how to do something you've already done...

For months now I have been trying to get some response from matty regarding my Panthor that came with two right front legs but I keep getting run around in circles.

I sent them an e-mail with all the info and photos about the problem. They then replied saying they needed info and photos so I re-sent the info and photos. Nothing.
    So a few weeks later I once again send the info and photos, they once again respond by telling me they need info and photos so I once again send the same thing I have sent them three times already. Again nothing.
    A few weeks later I repeat the process and get the same response.
    I finally get a slightly different e-mail after sending them the info and photos god knows how many times. They say they are sorry to hear of my unhappiness and give me a different address to sed my complaint to which is supposedly a more important email for upping complaints. Once again after sending the same info and photos I have given them over a dozen times already I get no response!

I'm not sure if they are deliberatly trying to waste my time and ignore me so I will give up or if they are just very bad with customer service to the point of incompetance.

I just had my first experience calling mattyCollector.com/Digital River, and had the customer service person argue "Ontario, CA 91761" is "Ontario, Canada", since my question was related to shipping. Of course, I live only about an hour drive away from Ontario, California, which is where part of my order is.

Just hope my items get here safe and sound.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Anyone can view the Order List page of Matty? Not even load for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    4 days, try 4 weeks! I think they realise that as we live in the UK we can't phone due to the cost so they just ignore our e-mails and hope we go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Anyone can view the Order List page of Matty? Not even load for me.
    I can't get my payment information to load without error

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6
    4 days, try 4 weeks! I think they realise that as we live in the UK we can't phone due to the cost so they just ignore our e-mails and hope we go away.
    PM and I can try to help you
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I just looked up my order history with my subscription and I noticed that there is an expiration date for the subscription - July 14, 2011.

Does this just mean that the subscription will automatically renew for August once the July figure is processed and shipped?

I assumed that this was the case, but being DR, I fear making any assumptions.
    That's what mine said. Then when July rolled around, they tried to charge me again for June, couldn't, and canceled my subscription.

I have called and emailed numerous times and cannot get anything resolved. Has anyone had their sub canceled but then was able to get it reinstated?
    "A Race 2 What And Where We Going?
    We In The Same Boat
    But Eye'M The Only One Rowin
    Last Time Eye Checked U Were Sleepin'
    …but U Can Call Me A Dreamer 2"

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Here's a question...if you get something from Matty on a non-sale day and then you realize that you forgot something that you wanted to buy, can you get it and then call DR to combine the shipping?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I hold the sword Fisto's Left Hand's Avatar
    I got my Clawful figure today...or should I say Clawfuls. I got two seperate boxes each with a Clawful figure in. Problem is...I only ordered one. I ordered one on the sale date, got a confrimation email for one, and a shipping notice for one Clawful. But two showed up on my step. I went back and looked at my bank statement online and I was also charged for two. I have no idea how I went from getting one...to two. Course after reading this thread I figure it will be easier to keep the Clawful (I did pay for it afterall) and try to trade it then jump through the DR hoops to try to get my money back.

So if anyone need a Clawful and has a Whiplash they are willing to part with I'm your man.
    Our goal is to make sure all MOTU collectors can get these new figures.
    -What the Fans Want to Know Round 3

Good trades: JohnnyTyler, tattoojunkie74

Not sure who to complain about here. My clawful pair went out on the 13th due in last Friday or Thursday..was never eal sure. It hit a couple states away like normal and didn't update till 4 days later I am in WV so Ok it is in Il. The next time it pops up on the grid is in Arizona and it is leaving there?? It hasn't had a blip since then and that was 12:02 Am Friday. So I get in touch with UPS and they tell me to get in contact with the shipper. Who are so helpful as to tell me it is still in transit. Yeah..I know..But it is heading in the wrong direction.
    So no idea when I get Clawful and nobody seems to be owning the issue.

Nice

LOL..and to update just a week later it is back where it was and heading in the right direction again. I may just get Clawful before Man E faces..though I am not going to call that a lock just yet
    Last edited by lemure77; July 25, 2011 at 10:04pm. Reason: updated info
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...