Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Exinferis View Post
    Yes, I have. I'm not going to go into it in public as I don't want to get banned from here! Suffice it to say I found him to be extremely unhelpful. I certainly won't be asking for his "help" in the future, I'd sooner deal with DR myself.

And on that note, I have found that opening a BBB case gets things resolved! Seriously, I've had to do that three times now as, being an international customer, it's the only way I can get DR to actually do anything! Worth a try if you're otherwise having problems.
    Thanks for the info. That's good to know. As I mentioned before, I sent him a PM the other day and I still haven't heard back from him. I don't know how to feel when ToyGuru keeps telling us to go to him with our problems and we do, and then he doesn't help us resolve the problems.

It's also good to know about the BBB. I've had customer service problems in the past with Hasbro and my problem got solved immediately when I said that I was going to the BBB.

No problem.

I've found that just threatening DR with the BBB doesn't work, you actually have to file the complaint. What I do is give them a week to sort the problem and when that doesn't work I start the BBB case and e-mail DR the case number. That seems to put a rocket under them and things suddenly get done! It's ridiculous really but it seems to be the only way I can get things moving, otherwise it's weeks of "We'll e-mail you in 48-72 hours" and I hear naff all. Or worse still, "We cannot help you via e-mail, please call this horrendously expensive US number".

I'm not asking for much, just for my issue(s) to be solved in a timely manor. I think that's all we all want really, isn't it?

No problem.

I've found that just threatening DR with the BBB doesn't work, you actually have to file the complaint. What I do is give them a week to sort the problem and when that doesn't work I start the BBB case and e-mail DR the case number. That seems to put a rocket under them and things suddenly get done! It's ridiculous really but it seems to be the only way I can get things moving, otherwise it's weeks of "We'll e-mail you in 48-72 hours" and I hear naff all. Or worse still, "We cannot help you via e-mail, please call this horrendously expensive US number".

I'm not asking for much, just for my issue(s) to be solved in a timely manor. I think that's all we all want really, isn't it?
    This is all good to know. I have one more question for you. Have you just talked with DR customer service or have you talked with the people in the Escalation Department? I spoke with the Escalation Department and they seemed to resolve the problem, but I'm still nervous about the upcoming sale.

I should also add that, coincidentally, I had another problem with another business today, and I used your suggestion and filed a complaint with the BBB. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't have done that. For those of you, thinking about doing this, I googled the BBB and followed the links as to how to lodge a complaint. It's fairly easy to do and it only took a couple of minutes.
    Last edited by Tundra_Torque; February 9, 2012 at 02:59pm. Reason: Additional information came in during the interim.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Hello, somebody see the subscripcions in the "my subscriptions" link? I have 2 and there is nothing showed in that page!! and my 2 sub orders are unsubmitted.

Edit: now i see the subscriptions, but anyone have the sub order in unsubmitted state?
    Last edited by Morningstar; February 10, 2012 at 08:13am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    This is all good to know. I have one more question for you. Have you just talked with DR customer service or have you talked with the people in the Escalation Department? I spoke with the Escalation Department and they seemed to resolve the problem, but I'm still nervous about the upcoming sale.
    No mate, I live in the UK and I point-blank refuse to telephone the US, it's just too expensive! Although American friends have reported success with the escalation department, so if you're happy phoning it's probably worth giving that a go before resorting to the BBB.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    I should also add that, coincidentally, I had another problem with another business today, and I used your suggestion and filed a complaint with the BBB. If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't have done that. For those of you, thinking about doing this, I googled the BBB and followed the links as to how to lodge a complaint. It's fairly easy to do and it only took a couple of minutes.
    Great stuff! It doesn't matter where in the world you live good customer service should be paramount. It really irks me that so many companies think they can walk all over their customers. Hope you get a resolution to your other problem now.

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Hello, somebody see the subscripcions in the "my subscriptions" link? I have 2 and there is nothing showed in that page!! and my 2 sub orders are unsubmitted.

Edit: now i see the subscriptions, but anyone have the sub order in unsubmitted state?
    I've been having no end of problem over the last few days with the new "My Subscriptions" section; sometimes there's something there, sometimes not. Try clearing your cookies and reloading the page, that's worked for me.

And yes, I've got a few unsubmitted orders and a saved quote and my order history looks a right mess. I don't know what DR are playing at, but they're making my life very difficult right now!

Has anyone done a return to DR via UPS?

I just sent back a couple Evil Lyns and they went to Maple Grove, MN.

Normal?

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    This explains everything

Ha ha ha! I worked my way through the first dozen or so episodes of NA and then just gave up. I don't want to offend the people who do like it, but it was abysmal! It's alright having a bumbling court magician, it's alright having a witch who keeps crash-landing, but a group of scientists who blow things up on a regular basis is a step too far!

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Ha ha ha! I worked my way through the first dozen or so episodes of NA and then just gave up. I don't want to offend the people who do like it, but it was abysmal! It's alright having a bumbling court magician, it's alright having a witch who keeps crash-landing, but a group of scientists who blow things up on a regular basis is a step too far!
    Same here lol

Heroic Warrior
    So...my cart still has the sub items in it? What am I supposed to do if I want to place a day of order?

Well DR has officially shipped my MOTUC sub and Voltron sub separately. Even though they were ordered on the same order. How do I dispute a charge on my card that is too much? Is it possible to dispute the shipping?

J

Is there anybody else who had their sub cancelled during the Star Sisters problem, then signed back up with the re-sub email, but still haven't gotten any emails about or charges for Fisto, Sorceress, Shadow Weaver and the map?

My sub shows as "Order in Process", but I haven't gotten any emails or charges.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy_j View Post
    Well DR has officially shipped my MOTUC sub and Voltron sub separately. Even though they were ordered on the same order. How do I dispute a charge on my card that is too much? Is it possible to dispute the shipping?

J
    Can't you just e-mail DR and tell them they dropped the ball and that you'd like the shipping for the Voltron stuff refunded?

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    Is there anybody else who had their sub cancelled during the Star Sisters problem, then signed back up with the re-sub email, but still haven't gotten any emails about or charges for Fisto, Sorceress, Shadow Weaver and the map?

My sub shows as "Order in Process", but I haven't gotten any emails or charges.
    I'm in your boat. But I noticed that when I resubscribed only 1 of my 2 subs were reinstated. I was instructed by DR to follow the email link again to reinstate sub #2.

Now both Eternia subs show Order In Process.

Off topic but my Voltron Red Lion and Lance came in today and my bill for just one of each shows 108.26!! for just one Voltron sub! I called DR and they are trying to determine where the extra $40.00 came from. My guess is from the 2 cancelled MOTUC subs. This is too much. It's getting out of hand!!

Anyone know why my sub figures are getting shipped with newgistics and if I can change that? I don't remember picking that shipping option and it doesn't show what shipping I chose in my initial sub order on Matty. I searched through this thread but, I didn't find many experiences after the first month of the sub. Knowing DR, I wouldn't be suprised if they will find it impossible to ever change my shipping option.

Anyone else seeing odd price and actual charge total differences? Or odd double charges? My Red Lion packing slip had odd math issues, stating $15+$35=$70. Then it added $14 shipping on top of that. But my bank-so far- has only been charged a random $59. And there are two $33 charges for the 30th sub but I read on Matty that is an issue they are aware of, and only one has actually cleared. What the heck is going on??

Quote Originally Posted by Shuanfu View Post
    Anyone else seeing odd price and actual charge total differences? Or odd double charges? My Red Lion packing slip had odd math issues, stating $15+$35=$70. Then it added $14 shipping on top of that. But my bank-so far- has only been charged a random $59. And there are two $33 charges for the 30th sub but I read on Matty that is an issue they are aware of, and only one has actually cleared. What the heck is going on??
    I FINALLY got shipping confirmation for my 2 subs. $40 for 2 Fistos + $40 for 2 Sorceresses + $12.80 shipping = $92.80, which is what my bank shows as a pending charge. But the email I got from Matty (and my order history) shows a total of $172.80

The $80 difference is probably the two $40 Star Sister payments. I got billed for those already, but never got invoiced for them, so they probably just stuck that extra $80 into this email notification. Could something like that have happened with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuanfu View Post
    Yes, I have that same extra $20 on my Red Lion, and came here to see if it happened to anyone else. I am waiting for my MOTUC figs to arrive to see what the invoice says, and then compare to my Credit Card before I contact DR about this, but I don't like getting charged a phantom $20. Also, weren't the Voltron figs and the MOTUC figs supposed to ship together if you ordered them together, or ws that AFTER the first V fig was shipped?

Until this year, I was a cherry picker with no real issues. This year I have three subs, and the confusion os mounting. We'll see, though. I have every confidence I can get it resolved, if not in a timely manner.

I too am having my subs shipped via Newgistics and handed off to the US Postal Service. This just started in the last couple months. I have UPS selected as my shipping option. It wouldn't be a big deal but with the package hand-off to the USPS, it is taking up to 12 days from start to finally delivery. UPS took 5-7 days at most and that was what I thought I was paying for. Apparently DR decided different.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    I too am having my subs shipped via Newgistics and handed off to the US Postal Service. This just started in the last couple months. I have UPS selected as my shipping option. It wouldn't be a big deal but with the package hand-off to the USPS, it is taking up to 12 days from start to finally delivery. UPS took 5-7 days at most and that was what I thought I was paying for. Apparently DR decided different.

It is nice to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I am reluctant to call DR because I don't know if they can even change it and I don't want my sub canceled. Hopefully someone here can share a more recent experience with this problem.

Feb. subs still not shipped. Feb. order missing from order history AGAIN! Don't know what else to do at this point. Quickly losing interest. If its not resolved by the end of this week I'll assume I'm not getting my stuff and I will cancel my sub.

Seem like Order history is offline on the matty site, same with the subscriptions. It seems they are working on things

The only real issue I have ever had with them is when I would access my account and see someone's name and address other than my own listed as one of my shipping addresses. For the safety of my card and orders I had to write this guys name and keep it on file just in case an order never made it to me. Other issue involved sometimes not having sufficient funds and them automatically trying to boot me out of the club but I have dealt with a few who have really done some legwork to get my stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanSD View Post
    Feb. subs still not shipped. Feb. order missing from order history AGAIN! Don't know what else to do at this point. Quickly losing interest. If its not resolved by the end of this week I'll assume I'm not getting my stuff and I will cancel my sub.
    Their order history upkeep is bad, I mean I didn't see anything for the last few months although I still get orders monthly. I just hope you have an order number at least! Fingers crossed for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeto Bot View Post
    It is nice to see I'm not the only one with this problem. I am reluctant to call DR because I don't know if they can even change it and I don't want my sub canceled. Hopefully someone here can share a more recent experience with this problem.

I'd say double-check your invoice cause with UPS the charge was a little more, going through USPS you save a buck or two... It seemed like that to me. I was gonna check it on my account right now to verify it but the page is unavailable right now
    Last edited by Nemisythe; February 23, 2012 at 07:39pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm wondering when my Fearless Photog will ever get shipped. I ordered over 10 days ago and it's still processing.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    Back on August 1st I ordered my 2012 MOTUC sub, a Captain Glenn and a Blazing Sword Voltron not knowing that I'd have to wait until Jan to receive the SDCC items, which is fine, I don't mind the wait. However if I had know that going in, I would have ordered separately. Anyways Jan comes along and I received my Star Sisters Voltron but no Glenn. I emailed them asking about and hey emailed me back sayin they'd get back to me. I figured that was cool seeing DR has been insane lately with problems. Comes ceb an I get all of my sub figures (MOTUC, 30th, voltron) and still haven't heard about my Glenn. The other day I emailed hen back Tati g my problem and hey got back to me today saying that they have no more Glenns so now I'm very displeased and might have to go to the 2ndary market...