Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Still waiting on my Sorceress replacement - over a month now.

Also 877-go-matty - what the heck is that? I have blackberry. I have no idea what those mystery 'go-matty' numbers could be. Just post a phone number, don't try to be cute with it.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Could anyone kindly help me?

I am in Canada and still waiting for my sub Demo-Man and BGEL. I e-mailed DRCS on March 10 and asked for their help. I also made it clear in my e-mail that I didn't want any refund or canceling my sub; I just wanted to have the figures sent to me.
    To make the story short, after about a month of back and forth, DR sent me a refund notice on April 3. The funny thing is that more than once I mentioned that I didn't want a refund. And that is exactly what I get in the end. I really don't know what to do now. Could anyone kindly help me with this? Is there any way I can contact someone at Mattel or DR to sort things out for me?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I don't know if the person posts/is a member here, but someone got this in the mail from Matty/DR....

smashed khan.jpg

If they are, PLEASE post in this thread and forward your info to TG!
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Still waiting on my Sorceress replacement - over a month now.

Also 877-go-matty - what the heck is that? I have blackberry. I have no idea what those mystery 'go-matty' numbers could be. Just post a phone number, don't try to be cute with it.
    To be fair- alot of companies do it as a leftover from older gen phones and some cordless phones.

Here's the breakdown of those letters:

2-abc
    3-def
    4-ghi
    5-jkl
    6-mno
    7-pqrs
    8-tuv
    9-wxyz

It might be handy to take a note of that if you have any other numbers you need to decode.

Well Matty has my defective Kobra Khan in their hands now since Friday... so let's see if they actually send me a new one as I requested.
    I'm guessing I will have to call them at least 3 more times & then maybe just maybe they'll send me (a Subscriber) a refund instead.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 12.28.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Well this is confusing. According to Matty:

"If you change your information in the My Account section at MattyCollector.com, your subscription information will NOT be updated!"

However, I just updated the expiry date of my credit card on Matty and then called to have them update my subscriptions. The guy I spoke to said it had already been updated for both my subscriptions?? Perhaps expiry dates are automatically updated I really don't know?

If anyone is wondering how to call Matty Collector from the UK - dial 00-1-877-46-62889 preferably from a landline. God only knows how much that call has cost me!!

Anyway, fingers-crossed that my subscriptions continue...

gave matty my new CC some weeks ago but now i'm getting emails to call them asap so i did.....been on hold for 20 minutes

edit
    she told me everything looks fine and they can't see ever sending me a email.....man they better not cancel my sub before i get the snakemen
    Last edited by Dark Sorceress; April 12, 2012 at 03:25pm.

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I got a email from Matty telling me they had a credit card billing issue for the 30th sub, but when I call (as was urgently requested) the Matty Rep said everything looked fine and the order was processed. Good grief, somebody around there get a clue.
    At this time, I'm not taking commissions or selling any of my customs. Sorry everyone, I'm just a tease.

well it's good to see i'm not alone lol

Changing CC Information

Okay, this may be a first...seeing how it's Friday 13th and all, I thought I should bring in some sun shine into this thread.

Yesterday I called GOMATTY to change my CC to my new one (changing banks). I was on hold for not more than 2 minutes and the whole process was done in about 5 minutes. Today I received my subscription renewal email, so I clicked on the link to see my information, and my new CC information is up and exactly as I requested.

For every thorn, there is a rose.

Still waiting on my replacement Khan, Escalations said I should see an e-mail/movement by weeks end & here we are. I will give them till Wednesday next week at the most, then I will be calling them a FOURTH time on this.

MOTUC RECORD

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

emailed the 'new' CS team about why my subs are not shipping combined, even though they were ordered together. Check out this great response, glad TG rushed to get this service improved

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are unable to
    assist you with this issue at the MattyCollector.com online store.

Please contact customer support at:

1-800-524-TOYS (1-800-524-8697)

Sincerely,
    Jacqueline D.
    MattyCollector.com online store
    Customer Service
    mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com
    Also as was pointed out to me in another thread, Jacqueline D is not a new CS member. I love how she can't answer my question about the mattycollector.com online store but it's in her title a CS.

J

still getting the email that my CC is not working so just did call # 3....hope it works

[Copied from another forum I post on]

1 week ago:

Well, I just called Matty to change my credit card details for my Club Eternia and 30th Ann. MotUC subscriptions, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

I called, and was talking to an operator within 2 minutes, and had both subs updated with my new credit card, and everything concluded in another 2.
    2 days later:

Well, apparently Digital River can't do anything right after all.

I received a subscription renewal email telling me that my card is going to be charged, and that my sub figure[s] will be sent to someone other than me.

A friend's name/address that I once had a figure gifted to 2 years ago, and never had anything shipped to since.

So now I'll have to call them AGAIN to tell them to change my sub name and shipping addresses BACK to what matches my ****ing credit card.
    Luckily I was able to sort it out thanks to the information in this thread.

Heroic Warrior
    I just checked how many pages of issues with DR were added since the beginning of 2012. Sure enough, there are more than 9 pages of DR related problems just for the 4 first months of this year ! I guess 2012 has set a new record...

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    I just checked how many pages of issues with DR were added since the beginning of 2012. Sure enough, there are more than 9 pages of DR related problems just for the 4 first months of this year ! I guess 2012 has set a new record...
    Yes and as a result they created a US CS team that seems to have went into effect the past week or two
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Called Escalations a 4th time today about my replacement Khan. Talked to the same Kevin guy again. Said he'd get on it & have something out to me today. No e-mail. No call. No movement on Matty.

MOTUC RECORD

Heroic Warrior
    Called Escalations a 4th time today about my replacement Khan. Talked to the same Kevin guy again. Said he'd get on it & have something out to me today. No e-mail. No call. No movement on Matty.
    Sorry to hear that, Jafaristew...

But hey, "don't worry", because there's now a "US CS team that seems to have went into effect the past week or two"... For "all" the changes it brought so far, I'm not sure it's a great news.

^ Actually I have seen no evidence of this.
    I decided to skip the Escalation dept. & call "normal" DR cs yesterday (still India) & talked to Eve. She was unable to help me (after putting me on hold 3 times) so she got her manager to speak with me. The manager called Escalations for me (just as I would) & saw that the request has already been made. Supposedly they have 1 person running returns & they are slow on the draw (according to a previous converse w/Escalations). I told them how ridiculous their cs is & how I have called them 5 times for a simple return service. She sent me an email finally to confirm I had made the request, but their is still no evidence my figure has been shipped yet. They are the absolute worst company I have ever seen handle anything as far as CS & returns. I have come to the end of my rope with this whole process & will probably return any future problem figures for a refund & rebuy elsewhere if this new imaginary CS team can't get their act straight. You should not have to wait this long or continuously call them (I'm a subscriber w/4 subs!) I'm going on 4 weeks now of going through them with this & even spoke to the same Escalations person 3 times. This is the 1st time that I've seen barley any evidence that something has been done, & I have told DR that I skip over their CS dept to go straight to Escalations most times but they can't even get it together. It's absolutley infuriating & I hope Scott (Toyguru) reads this.

MOTUC RECORD

I just received a random 'refund email' for my Kobra Khan Sub order!!!

I called them asking to explain the email and the girl I spoke to wasn't sure so she assumed that I had returned it which I did not! Plus for international orders, it is a bit too early for it to have been returned so it sounds like it never even got to Australia!

I repeatedly asked her if they had any customer service stock but she was unable to answer. All that she could say was that "I will be called back in 5-7 days by the escalation team".

Now there is a strong chance that I have missed out on Kobra Khan!

So much for the sub guarantee and this is my first time joining it....

Will someone PLEASE explain to me the benefits of holding a sub (you can leave out the exclusive figure I could buy off eBay if I really wanted it). I thought we were supposed to get sub items before day of sale items. I remember in the past reading that some sub-holders received their items on the day of sale. I have a sub and they sent TP He-Man as part of it. I ordered Draego Man on the day of sale. Looks like they are in a dead heat to arrive. I know I shouldn't complain because it is taking international people months to receive their figures. It's just when I pay $10 to ship something from 90 minutes away and it takes over a week to get here it is pretty frustrating.

TP He-Man's journey (I could drive to the warehouse in 90 minutes)

4/20/2012 10:50 AM Arrival at USPS CA
    4/20/2012 10:50 AM Accepted by USPS CA
    4/18/2012 06:08 PM In transit Sparks,NV 89441
    4/18/2012 02:54 PM Electronic Shipping Sent to USPS
    4/18/2012 02:54 PM In transit Sparks,NV 89441
    4/17/2012 12:25 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Sparks,NV 89441
    (Three days of apparently fighting the evil forces of Digital River)
    4/14/2012 01:27 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario,CA 91761

Draego Man's lightning fast journey by comparison (Maybe because he has wings?)
    4/20/2012 11:13 AM Arrival at USPS CA
    4/20/2012 11:13 AM Accepted by USPS CA
    4/19/2012 07:46 PM In transit Sparks,NV 89441
    4/19/2012 03:24 PM Electronic Shipping Sent to USPS
    4/19/2012 03:24 PM In transit Sparks,NV 89441
    4/19/2012 02:02 PM Arrived at Shipping Facility Sparks,NV 89441
    4/18/2012 01:27 AM Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario,CA 91761
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

Quote Originally Posted by beastor View Post
    Will someone PLEASE explain to me the benefits of holding a sub (you can leave out the exclusive figure I could buy off eBay if I really wanted it). I thought we were supposed to get sub items before day of sale items. I remember in the past reading that some sub-holders received their items on the day of sale. I have a sub and they sent TP He-Man as part of it. I ordered Draego Man on the day of sale. Looks like they are in a dead heat to arrive. I know I shouldn't complain because it is taking international people months to receive their figures. It's just when I pay $10 to ship something from 90 minutes away and it takes over a week to get here it is pretty frustrating.
    I would be satisfied if being a Sub holder actually meant that you are guaranteed to receive the figure!

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    ^ Actually I have seen no evidence of this.
    I decided to skip the Escalation dept. & call "normal" DR cs yesterday (still India) & talked to Eve. She was unable to help me (after putting me on hold 3 times) so she got her manager to speak with me. The manager called Escalations for me (just as I would) & saw that the request has already been made. Supposedly they have 1 person running returns & they are slow on the draw (according to a previous converse w/Escalations). I told them how ridiculous their cs is & how I have called them 5 times for a simple return service. She sent me an email finally to confirm I had made the request, but their is still no evidence my figure has been shipped yet. They are the absolute worst company I have ever seen handle anything as far as CS & returns. I have come to the end of my rope with this whole process & will probably return any future problem figures for a refund & rebuy elsewhere if this new imaginary CS team can't get their act straight. You should not have to wait this long or continuously call them (I'm a subscriber w/4 subs!) I'm going on 4 weeks now of going through them with this & even spoke to the same Escalations person 3 times. This is the 1st time that I've seen barley any evidence that something has been done, & I have told DR that I skip over their CS dept to go straight to Escalations most times but they can't even get it together. It's absolutley infuriating & I hope Scott (Toyguru) reads this.
    I just read several of your posts regarding this issue. I am really sorry to hear that you have ran into so many problems, hopefully they will have a figure to send you instead of a refund. I also appear to be in the same boat..

In regards to the escalation team, did you call them directly? If so could you please share the number, I am not trusting this 'someone will contact you in 5-7 days' ridiculousness.
    Last edited by kup; April 21, 2012 at 01:11pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

After numerous phone calls back and forth, this is the email reply I received in regards to the two Fistos (from my subscriptions) that I never received:

> Dear John Atkin,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting Matty Collector.
    >
    > We apologize for any inconvenience, however we no longer have any
    > reserve stock for Fisto still available. We are unable to provide that
    > figure, and this is why we never billed you for that figure. We
    > appreciate your understanding with this issue.
    >
    > If we can be of further assistance, please reply to this message. When
    > replying, please be sure to include this and any other pertinent
    > correspondence in your message.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Brady O.
    > Digital River
    > Customer Service

As someone who purchased two Club Eternia subscriptions, I find this inexcusable. A subscription is suppose to be a guarantee that you will receive all of the figures being sold in a given year.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; April 22, 2012 at 02:36am.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    After numerous phone calls back and forth, this is the email reply I received in regards to the two Fistos (from my subscriptions) that I never received:

> Dear John Atkin,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting Matty Collector.
    >
    > We apologize for any inconvenience, however we no longer have any
    > reserve stock for Fisto still available. We are unable to provide that
    > figure, and this is why we never billed you for that figure. We
    > appreciate your understanding with this issue.
    >
    > If we can be of further assistance, please reply to this message. When
    > replying, please be sure to include this and any other pertinent
    > correspondence in your message.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Brady O.
    > Digital River
    > Customer Service

As someone who purchased two Club Eternia subscriptions, I find this inexcusable. A subscription is suppose to be a guarantee that you will receive all of the figures being sold in a given year.
    The way that even the subscription Fistos came short shows how poorly managed this line is. I hope that next time someone speaks or interviews Scott, he should be confronted bout all this rampant incompetence in the line instead of talking about mundane things like the bios.

Well for me I am having to argue with them telling them that I picked UPS ground for my 30th anniver and they are shipping it failgistics. They even sent it to their upper team and well I get a email basically telling me they can't do anything. So basically they are making me pay for UPS ground price shipping on MAIL service which I am really upset about. I have already sent an IM back to the admin of matty collector and have talked to them numious times with both CS team and the admin of matty as he said he could help me and right now I am getting no where. I will keep trying cause I am going to win this fight 1 way or another with my shipping.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!