Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 975 of 1595

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

  1. #951
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    I asked Matty to send me the figure they owe me but instead they send me this ******** reply!

    Dear xxxx xxxx,

    Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.

    We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. We show
    your order was refunded on 4/20/12 because your shipping address is
    undeliverable. Due to billing cycles, the refund may not appear on the
    same credit card statement as the original charge. If you are unable to
    locate the applied credit, please contact the issuing bank for further
    information regarding when it will be applied.

    Sincerely,
    Brandon R.
    MattyCollector.com online store
    Customer Service
    mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com
    Email ID: 22358715

    Original Message Follows:
    ------------------------
    A shopper has emailed customer service with a request. The following
    reasons were selected for the contact, and the specified email address
    was given for contact.

    Selected Reasons: Other
    Shopper Email: xxxxxx@xxxxxx.com
    Shopper Comments: I have randomly received a refund email for order
    10319482100. I called Customer Support and they informed me that the
    figure was returned to them.

    I never returned the figure, it never reached me. The shipping address
    is correct so it appears that it never actually made it before it was
    returned.

    As a subscription holder, I wish to have the Cobra Khan figure sent to
    me as the agreement was that I was guaranteed every figure for the 2012
    MOTUC subscription.

    Any assistance to resolve this issue would be appreciated.
    Here is TG's 'CS support crack team' for you.
    Last edited by kup; April 23, 2012 at 05:02am.

  2. #952
    Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,538

    Luxembourg banking fail

    April was a complete swing and a MISS for the Hyve at Matty's DR-flavored festival of fail.
    75 of the most stressed out minutes of my life went down on 4/16/2012.

    I ran to the bank to fully load my account for a big Matty day purchase. Cash handed to a human teller = instant access to funds.
    I checked online once I got home, and the account was fueled for war.

    Noon arrives. The moment everything goes on sale, I place my order with almost no WSOD but get a
    PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION FAILURE.
    Hmmmmm... Never had this.

    I try again and again and again to send Matty my funds with no luck.
    I call the customer "service" to attempt to place the order over the phone.
    No luck.

    After 30 minutes or so, I try calling my bank and get stuck in some labyrinth of "press 1 for..." that leads me to the
    FRAUD PREVENTION DEPEARTMENT.

    Turns out, my BANK placed a HOLD on my card the very moment they got a large order placed for a company called
    "DRI MATTYCOLLECTOR, A computer software company in LUXEMBOURG"
    The 85 attempts I'd made to place my order in that hour had the fraud prevention sirens going off hard.
    The Bank employee at the Fraud prevention dept explained that Digital River has a notoriously high rating for online fraud cases.
    So if your bank is PROTECTING YOU, this may have also happened to you.

    I eventually got my bank folks to lift the hold, but not before my items were SOLD OUT.

    Matty customer "service" then felt quite a wave of my crybaby toy tantrum wrath. My Peggy that day was going by the name "Kevin."
    There's no way in Despondos this was dude's name. Once I explained the situation, he claimed to see an "order completed" status on his end. I was led to believe that the order was confirmed, but payment would process until a day later.

    The next day, I follow up on an email I got that said this:
    >>>
    Thank you for your interest in MattyCollector.com. Per your request, we have reviewed your order and it is now ready to be completed.

    To complete your order, visit the link below. You will be asked for your order number and password. When your shopping cart appears, verify your address and payment information, and continue through the checkout process to complete your order.

    Link: www.findmyorder.com
    >>>

    This seemed promising. BUT, once I got there and entered my code, they linked me only to my completed SUBS, not the big order I was so concerned about.

    This day's call to customer "service" ended with actual blood pressure issues and foul mouthed rage.
    Today's peggy tells me that "Kevin'"s assurance that my order was completed was incorrect. Very sorry, those items are no longer available.



    I immediately rage out and demand his manager. He was happy to oblige.

    The next guy sounds ever more difficult to understand.
    He has no help for me. I ask his name.
    Jesse.

    Really? What's your last name Jesse?

    the dude SERIOUSLY says: "James"

    ... Matty DR customer service: including staff member Jesse James.

    I laughed HARD, and hung up in disgust.


    Now on to Mattel Consumer Relations phone # to beg for CS and Return stock of the now gone april offerings.

    This lady at Mattel gets an A+ for sounding concerned and being polite. I had her look at the Hyve's order history to try to gain a little extra favor. I've dropped very large dollar amounts on these fail-ors for the past 3 years. She seemed to understand my concern. She took down my info, but I totally fell for the "let me check into this for you." Now that's nothing but a chat I had with some chick a few days ago. It yielded squat.
    The main issue is that Mattel who does care, handed the ball to DR who is incapable of a clue.

    Will my story fix anything? Doubtful.

    Lessons learned:
    LUXEMBOURG BILLING = fail
    JESSE JAMES = fail
    DR CUSTOMER SERVICE = can lead to small online retailers like me saying LATA!
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

    My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

  3. #953
    Heroic Warrior Replikor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    KY, USA
    Posts
    2,267
    ...its stories like this that TERRIFY me an give SERIOUS second thoughts about getting a sub.

  4. #954
    Adora's Father dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Fountain, CO
    Posts
    10,992
    Bigassbuzz - Yes, these toys sold out quickly, but wouldn't the fault in this be your bank who "protected" you against a company who you've "dropped very large dollar amounts" with in three years and who held you on the phone for too long?

    What did Matty do besides sell out?
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

    Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

  5. #955
    Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Bigassbuzz - Yes, these toys sold out quickly, but wouldn't the fault in this be your bank who "protected" you against a company who you've "dropped very large dollar amounts" with in three years and who held you on the phone for too long?

    What did Matty do besides sell out?
    True indeed. I've made a very similar purchase on this card monthly for the past couple of years.
    My bank felt the first wave of my rage for sure, but they bent over backwards on the phone to change my mood. Then after looking back at the issue, I realize they actually had my back.

    I think the big misstep was the charge for the purchase coming from DR's Luxembourg location for some reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    ...its stories like this that TERRIFY me an give SERIOUS second thoughts about getting a sub.

    Actually, my story might be an argument FOR the sub, as those are not a problem. I just chose not to sub for the Voltron stuff, and now it's faster sellouts than the Masters stuff. My psychic abilities need work.
    Last edited by bigassbuzz; April 24, 2012 at 01:19am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

    My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

  6. #956
    Heroic Warrior Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    After numerous phone calls back and forth, this is the email reply I received in regards to the two Fistos (from my subscriptions) that I never received:

    > Dear John Atkin,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting Matty Collector.
    >
    > We apologize for any inconvenience, however we no longer have any
    > reserve stock for Fisto still available. We are unable to provide that
    > figure, and this is why we never billed you for that figure. We
    > appreciate your understanding with this issue.
    >
    > If we can be of further assistance, please reply to this message. When
    > replying, please be sure to include this and any other pertinent
    > correspondence in your message.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Brady O.
    > Digital River
    > Customer Service


    As someone who purchased two Club Eternia subscriptions, I find this inexcusable. A subscription is suppose to be a guarantee that you will receive all of the figures being sold in a given year.
    Well, someone at DIGITAL RIVER must really not like me or something, because I got two emails yesterday telling me to contact them because they were unable to charge my credit card. I called them an hour ago, and they claimed that the bank was not letting them bill my card. I asked if my subscription was cancelled yet, or if it was still ok, and she said it was just cancelled at midnight.... ;/

    I called my bank, and they said that they received no requests for money from Mattycollector/DR this month. Huh... So, I called Digital River back, and they said they would look at my credit card info to make sure it was correct. The woman said my info was fine, and so I asked if they were trying to bill my old credit card, and she said she didn't know (but that she didn't think so.) So what gives? I suspect their computer is billing the old card despite what they say, because the bank said they had no record in April for requests from Matty. Now I have too wait 5 business days to know if my subscriptions will be honoured or not.
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; April 24, 2012 at 04:33am.

  7. #957
    Court Magician Nessyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    N.S Canada
    Posts
    59
    i had called DR about my options when i got the serpeated she-ra figure, i never asked for a replace just my options, she said some will contact me from the esclation dept in 5-7 days to discuss it by phone. that was the 18. Now i have fixed her in the mean time, and deicded to wait for a call. This morn i open an email from dr saying my cc was charge for a shera fig.............................a NO that wasn't what discussed at all. SO i'm now on the phone trying to get that fixed. She's much better then the first one i dealt with. Now i have to wait 5-7 days before getting comfirmation that the charge is reversed. hope this isn't the start of something ugly.

  8. #958
    Heroic Warrior Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    Well, someone at DIGITAL RIVER must really not like me or something, because I got two emails yesterday telling me to contact them because they were unable to charge my credit card. I called them an hour ago, and they claimed that the bank was not letting them bill my card. I asked if my subscription was cancelled yet, or if it was still ok, and she said it was just cancelled at midnight.... ;/

    I called my bank, and they said that they received no requests for money from Mattycollector/DR this month. Huh... So, I called Digital River back, and they said they would look at my credit card info to make sure it was correct. The woman said my info was fine, and so I asked if they were trying to bill my old credit card, and she said she didn't know (but that she didn't think so.) So what gives? I suspect their computer is billing the old card despite what they say, because the bank said they had no record in April for requests from Matty. Now I have too wait 5 business days to know if my subscriptions will be honoured or not.
    UPDATE: I actually got a phone call from Digital River this afternoon (a first!) Sounds like they were using the security code from my old card on every-other bill. No idea why, but I assume it was a computer error. Hopefully it all works out this time, and there will be no more disruptions in service.

  9. #959
    Nerd Zen Shuanfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Alabama-USA
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    UPDATE: I actually got a phone call from Digital River this afternoon (a first!) Sounds like they were using the security code from my old card on every-other bill. No idea why, but I assume it was a computer error. Hopefully it all works out this time, and there will be no more disruptions in service.
    This is my concern. I had to update my expiration date but when I explained to two different reps on the GOMATTY line that the credit card number didn't change but the security code IS different both of them said the security code was not needed and/or they could not update it on their end. Wha? Then why do I need it on sale day to buy individual items??

    All my info seems to correct on all my subs but anyone have any issues with the security code??

  10. #960
    Heroic Warrior Drewsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    North Bay, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,100
    I wasn't impressed by what Digital River did with some replacement figures they sent me... I got four figures and they marked the value of the package as $132 where it should've been only $80.... as a result, customs charged me tax on the $132 and forced me to pay $7 more than I should've. Might not be a lot for some, but it's a lot to me.

    Drewsky...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Grayskull
    By my name shall my decendents have the honor and power to combat evil.
    -----
    There's a third sword of Grayskull...I know it!
    -----
    http://eternia.4t.com
    UNDER RENOVATIONS! Try the first & only Classic line Create-A-Figure!
    -----
    WANTED: MOC MOTUC Whiplash, MOC MOTUC Roboto

  11. #961
    ****** ******** KS790's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    53
    Matty cancelled my subscriptions to the MOTU, 30th Anniversary and Voltron lines by error.

    After i rang to fix the mistake, was told they couldnt guarantee that i would get my April orders.

    I supported the subscriptions aware of the financial and business decisions this support adds to continuing the line - and now i am contemplating leaving to become a cherry picker in 2013

    One mistake and its a big one, and im pretty upset.

    ill await a response, but am not holding my breath.

  12. #962
    Randor Grizzlor Lovechild bigassbuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,538
    I got FIVE emails from Matty last night telling me "MattyCollector.com - Your Club Subscriptions are Renewing!‏"

    I have subs for MOTUC x2, 30th x2, and DC x2

    That might makes sense if I got THREE emails or SIX emails
    (or ONE, but that would be asking a lot from DR )

    I hope this isn't cause for more worry.
    Thanks Mangs.
    -Buzz out
    www.hyveofvillainy.com - Evil Action Figures

    My ORG FEEDBACK is here.

  13. #963
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by bigassbuzz View Post
    I got FIVE emails from Matty last night telling me "MattyCollector.com - Your Club Subscriptions are Renewing!‏"

    I have subs for MOTUC x2, 30th x2, and DC x2

    That might makes sense if I got THREE emails or SIX emails
    (or ONE, but that would be asking a lot from DR )

    I hope this isn't cause for more worry.
    I received 2 emails. I think they just screwed up again.

  14. #964
    Court Magician rex_tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    57
    2 weeks ago, DR continuously used my credit card information for the transactions for "ENVISION DEV", "ELEMENT5" and "SOFTTHEME". All are un-authorized transactions!!!

  15. #965
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,081
    I haven't visited this thread for a while because 1) I needed a break from the DR blues and 2) because I thought I should give the new CS team the chance to prove their worth.

    Alas it seems that things are still as bad as ever.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

  16. #966
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by bigassbuzz View Post
    I got FIVE emails from Matty last night telling me "MattyCollector.com - Your Club Subscriptions are Renewing!‏"

    I have subs for MOTUC x2, 30th x2, and DC x2

    That might makes sense if I got THREE emails or SIX emails
    (or ONE, but that would be asking a lot from DR )

    I hope this isn't cause for more worry.
    I got 3 emails for one sub. Ridiculous.

  17. #967
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23
    Is calling the GoMatty number the only way to update my credit card information for my Club Eternia Subscriptions?
    They can't expect international customers to phone to the US, can they?

    UPDATE: Just called the Go-Matty number. I'm not a native speaker and it was extremely difficult for me to understand the lady. Especially because she wasn't a native speaker and spoke very quietly and slurred.
    To make things worse the quality of the line was terrible. She didn't understand me, I didn't understand her and I ended up hanging up without solving my credit card problem.

    Any advice? I'm a little lost here...
    Last edited by Zaaacharias; May 7, 2012 at 10:09am.

  18. #968
    Adora's Father dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Fountain, CO
    Posts
    10,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaaacharias View Post
    Is calling the GoMatty number the only way to update my credit card information for my Club Eternia Subscriptions?
    They can't expect international customers to phone to the US, can they?

    UPDATE: Just called the Go-Matty number. I'm not a native speaker and it was extremely difficult for me to understand the lady. Especially because she wasn't a native speaker and spoke very quietly and slurred.
    To make things worse the quality of the line was terrible. She didn't understand me, I didn't understand her and I ended up hanging up without solving my credit card problem.

    Any advice? I'm a little lost here...
    Here you go.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

    Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

  19. #969
    Widget
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Thanks for helping me out!

  20. #970
    Adora's Father dorrmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Fountain, CO
    Posts
    10,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaaacharias View Post
    Thanks for helping me out!
    You're more than welcome.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

    Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

  21. #971
    Court Magician rex_tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    57
    Sorry Matty, I just quit collecting MOTU Classics figures.

    I am an overseas figure collector since 2008, and I've just cancelled my 2 subs and 2 30th subs, all because your fellow Digital River CS.

    1 out of 5 or 6 figures I got has duplicated parts or damaged parts. Matty, your poor quality of figures production drives me nuts. But most important, DR Customer Services ****** me off.

    This month, Draego-Man with fore arms of same right side parts, and Thunder Punch He-man with one eyebrow painted on his fore head!! Claims I made, DR requested me to pack the figures and prepare for UPS pickup.

    Okay, I just did what they said, packed up the figures, but next day DR replied with email and stated only US customer can return their damaged or defective figure with UPS pickup, not applicable to international customers. Okay, so how my figures being replaced then? DR response they will still process the claims. But earlier this morning, a sort of "senior" CS replied and said my account is now "flagged" and I have been alerted the security protection department, stated that I have made *extremely* high number of requests of claims of replacements, and no figure can be replaced forever!

    Why independent orders are being counted together?? this order with defects does not mean the next order received will be perfect!!!

    I would like to ask, how many fans has ALL of their MOTU Classics figures assembled correctly? And how many figures in your parts bin??

    What on earth is the "change of new CS team"? huh? Scott? This is what you mean of "change"?? Change of CS team with much worse customer service handling????

    Tons of renewal noticed received before actual sub renewal, what a change of reminding collectors.

    DR would like me to send back defects, I comply, but all of sudden I am suspisious to commit crime of fraud?

    Of course, I knew, voice out, but never been heard.
    Last edited by rex_tech; May 9, 2012 at 05:03am.

  22. #972
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by rex_tech View Post
    Sorry Matty, I just quit collecting MOTU Classics figures.

    I am an overseas figure collector since 2008, and I've just cancelled my 2 subs and 2 30th subs, all because your fellow Digital River CS.

    1 out of 5 or 6 figures I got has duplicated parts or damaged parts. Matty, your poor quality of figures production drives me nuts. But most important, DR Customer Services ****** me off.

    This month, Draego-Man with fore arms of same right side parts, and Thunder Punch He-man with one eyebrow painted on his fore head!! Claims I made, DR requested me to pack the figures and prepare for UPS pickup.

    Okay, I just did what they said, packed up the figures, but next day DR replied with email and stated only US customer can return their damaged or defective figure with UPS pickup, not applicable to international customers. Okay, so how my figures being replaced then? DR response they will still process the claims. But earlier this morning, a sort of "senior" CS replied and said my account is now "flagged" and I have been alerted the security protection department, stated that I have made *extremely* high number of requests of claims of replacements, and no figure can be replaced forever!

    Why independent orders are being counted together?? this order with defects does not mean the next order received will be perfect!!!

    I would like to ask, how many fans has ALL of their MOTU Classics figures assembled correctly? And how many figures in your parts bin??

    What on earth is the "change of new CS team"? huh? Scott? This is what you mean of "change"?? Change of CS team with much worse customer service handling????

    Tons of renewal noticed received before actual sub renewal, what a change of reminding collectors.

    DR would like me to send back defects, I comply, but all of sudden I am suspisious to commit crime of fraud?

    Of course, I knew, voice out, but never been heard.
    That is really an outrage. Accusing you of being fraudulent just because they can't keep their QC in check to an acceptable standard.

    What's worse is that they come to fans and accuse them of being dodgy, specially after all the credit card and invalid charges issues as well as their lack of commitment to subscribers who were denied figures they paid for.

    This is the worst Matty year to date and we are not even half way through!
    Last edited by kup; May 9, 2012 at 07:45am.

  23. #973
    Heroic Warrior whbinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Here's a fun one. I just got an email an hour ago saying they couldn't charge my card and to call to give them a new card. Just for giggles I called GO-MATTY instead of escalation. I was told that since that email (send minute before) my sub had been cancelled but they'd try to get it reinstated if I gave them a new card. OK. They asked for the expiration date and then said they would pass the info along.

    Wait? Don't you want my new card's number?

    No, just the expiration date.

    So, how will you know my card number?

    We just know based on the expiration date.

    ***?

  24. #974
    Court Magician rex_tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Here's a fun one. I just got an email an hour ago saying they couldn't charge my card and to call to give them a new card. Just for giggles I called GO-MATTY instead of escalation. I was told that since that email (send minute before) my sub had been cancelled but they'd try to get it reinstated if I gave them a new card. OK. They asked for the expiration date and then said they would pass the info along.

    Wait? Don't you want my new card's number?

    No, just the expiration date.

    So, how will you know my card number?

    We just know based on the expiration date.

    ***?
    seems to me they deleted your expiration date for some reason and cannot track it back, thus send you email to ask for it back.

    they are so good in hiding their problems and mistakes they've made.

    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That is really an outrage. Accusing you of being fraudulent just because they can't keep their QC in check to an acceptable standard.

    What's worse is that they come to fans and accuse them of being dodgy, specially after all the credit card and invalid charges issues as well as their lack of commitment to subscribers who were denied figures they paid for.

    This is the worst Matty year to date and we are not even half way through!
    True, and agree.

    And yes, we are not even half way through this year, figures just produce worse and worse. Stinkor is upcoming victim. Lies after lies, ridiculous design and produce by purpose lie, subscriptions combined and ship together lie.

    Respect us please. Be a man, fault is fault, please admit your fault.

    Collecting figures should be joyful, but this line really ruined my hobby.

    Every month full of "excitments" and "surprises" by what is inside the boxes. Don't mention the paint apps, but just hope there will not be a faulty assemble figure or damaged figure...
    Last edited by rex_tech; May 11, 2012 at 04:51am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  25. #975
    Widget
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    14

    A real nightmare...

    "We understand that you have not received your package as of 4/2/2012. We are aware that international shipping can sometimes take longer than the expected 4-6 weeks depending on customs and other travel delays. We are currently receiving reports of shipments taking up to two months, and we are currently investigating this issue. Please let us know if you have not received this shipment by the end of the 2 month allowance.

    If you are concerned about shipping time frame we would recommend UPS international as that will provide you with a faster shipping method and a way to track your shipments."

    Once again, I explaind that the problem was that it was two figures and a map was missing in the package that had arrived, nothing else.

    Next, it started to get really bad handled. I received April 26 a response that said that "a reshipment was processed for the missing figures on your order XXXXXXXX". Since I have had to contact them due to faulty packaging before, I knew that this would I have received an email about this and asked therefore why it is not made.

    I suspect that at the time I got the standard response that said it could take two months they had sent it on to the escalation team to process the reshipment of my order, but the person who would do this instead sent the answer because they did not read email properly or something like that.

    When I asked why I had not received a shipping confimation, I got just the answer that they had submitted a ticket to the escalation team to process the reshipment of my order, ticketnumber XXXXX. Please allow 5 - 7 business days for them to respond and contact you.

    For the second time, I was then told that they had / would be sent out within as soon as possible.
    The answer thay the had updated my ticket to high priority and that I would receive a response within 5-7 days.

    Today I received an email that said I received a refund of 25. 19 for the order, and no additional information. I responded that I did not had request a refund, explained once again what had happened, and that I wanted the figures sent as soon as possible I also asked why there were such problems with it.

    The answer was that you could not send any Sorceress to me. Shadow Weaver and the map is never mentioned in the email, I have not received any information either. I have tried to get the figures a subscription ,according to Mattel's website, guaranteed me as a subscriber.

    I have once again sent an email, but still no answer. This I wrote:

    "What is the reason why you can not send a replacement figure of the sorceress, a figure I never received? I have asked for this since March 29, but you have always given various explanations, claimed to have been sent and now you claim that you can not send someone?

    2012 Masters of the Universe ® Classics Club Eternia ® Subscription is clearly saying that "you're guaranteed to Receive all of the monthly Masters of the Universe Classics figures released During the Year. You'll Also Receive club-exclusive Shadow Weaver and an all-new bonus map records of Preternia. "

    Besides Sorceress, I have not had Shadow Weaver or map, and these, you are not even touching in the response. Why? Those are still missing to!"

    I think we have handled this in a most horrible manner, and asks now here if there is anyone who has some advice on what to do. I know that Toy Guru and other persons behind MOTUC reading this, and a response from them had been really appreciated.

    I just want to have the damn the figures I have paid for ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •