Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1563

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    That really sucks! Well, I e-mailed back and asked what they wanted me to do because I don't fully understand what they were asking me to do.

I included the following info Toyguru provided about the new process in January:

http://he-man.org/news.php?date=January+2012

So...hopefully it turns out. I'm not going to spend another $10 or more to POSSIBLY get a replacement Stinkor. My luck, they would just give me a refund.
    Well, I hope it works out for you, man !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    They just cancelled my freaking sub!!!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    They just cancelled my freaking sub!!!
    Mt guess is that it was something with your card not working, whether it was the card provider not liking the charge or DR using incorrect info. Now is when you need the "New and Improved" Customer service. Sucks that you have to deal with this. Par for the course with matty/dr.

Court Magician

Anybody else try calling CS regarding missing subscription email?

They said I need to be signed up for the newsletter, which I'm fairly certain I am.......and essentially nothing was done.

Anybody else have better luck? I'm a subscription holder and would like to receive these exclusive emails, but yet again CS doesn't seem to know what's going on.

Frustrating.........

Quote Originally Posted by Master Of Eternia View Post
    They said I need to be signed up for the newsletter, which I'm fairly certain I am.......and essentially nothing was done.

Anybody else have better luck? I'm a subscription holder and would like to receive these exclusive emails, but yet again CS doesn't seem to know what's going on.

Frustrating.........

Well I called them wednesday and they pretty much just gave the the run around, "check your email and spam mail in 5-7 days."
    But surprisingly sure enough I did get the shipping notice last night around midnight.

I've written MC Don the MOD over there after missing the first email and was told he would help get it fixed for me but nothing has happened and I missed the second reveal as well. I don't know the answer because I always receive my billing and shipping notices just fine but never received the news letters. I'm a little concerned for when they send the ballots to vote for the fan demand figure because I don't want to miss out on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Of Eternia View Post

Frustrating.........
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Factorz View Post
    I've written MC Don the MOD over there after missing the first email and was told he would help get it fixed for me but nothing has happened and I missed the second reveal as well. I don't know the answer because I always receive my billing and shipping notices just fine but never received the news letters. I'm a little concerned for when they send the ballots to vote for the fan demand figure because I don't want to miss out on that.

This is annoying. I made a POLL to help see who does and does not recieve these things here in the polling section. Be sure to vote whether you recieve these emails and if you have Yahoo, hotmail or AOL email.

Oh my god, this is getting freaking tiresome.

After all of these issues to get charged, now they messed up AGAIN. I just got my shipping emails, one for my MOTUC sub and one for my Voltron sub. First off, they haven't mailed out my DCU sub. Secondly, THEY DIDN'T COMBINE SHIPPING AGAIN!!!!!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil Janitor of Skeletor dr phiz's Avatar
    So I usually don't complain about anything, since I'm just glad there is an awesome line to collect. I know I'll get everything eventually, and I can handle delays and production mishaps (albeit one or two mishaps)... But this is crossing the line.

I now have two Mighty Spector figures. This upsets me because I really didn't want one... and also wasn't planning on another $20+ on an already heavy month.

This started when I received my renewal notice for June, with Mighty Spector added to the order. I e-mailed DR CS about this issue, and after back and forth communication with what seemed like robots, I decided to just eat it and try to make the $ back on my own terms. The e-mail string is way too long to bother with... but basically after forwarding the renewal invoice and explaining the issue in this same manner, they offered me confusion. They thought me how to check my invoice, asked for the transaction info that I started the e-mail from, tried to cancel my shipment and failed... and every e-mail seemed like a copy and paste job. Then finally I received an e-mail that mentioned specifics and they gave info on how to return the figure. UPS picks it up, and I would have to reinstate my 30th sub... which I found weird. Why cancel the sub and reinstate it for a returned figure? I could foresee the problems I'll have when it comes to Sir Lazer Lots month. Just wasn't worth the potential hassle...

..and I just want to say in closing, The Mighty Spector figure actually looks pretty cool in hand. I like the purple Deadpool vibe... but two of them?
    Feedback thread

Great sellers/traders: Soulfly, Grayskulls Fakor, bigassbuzz, greyskull1, boggs32, Karak Nul, J-Sun, Son of Keldor, aiwaloki, Starshine, Vlcan, joeybones, beastor, stprime

Oh this is just lovely, I just got a call from Matty Collector telling me they do not have any more Atrocitus to send me for my DCU Subscription. So they are just going to be shipping me my Metron. -_- So now I have to go online and pay 3 times as much for him. I'm about ready to just can my entire sub. But they offered to give me free shipping on next month's order. As if that is going to get me my SUBSCRIPTION GUARANTEED FIGURE!!
    Last edited by Dr Kain; June 25, 2012 at 04:24pm.

I'm not sure where to post this, because Digital River actually did their job this time, but I have to vent:

My MOTUC subs were shipping separately and I got them to combine them, but in order to do that they had to cancel my 30th sub and reinstate it, but because subs don't ship together until the first time they both renew, the next 30th figure will STILL ship by itself because it's now a 'new' sub, and then the figure after Sir Laser Lot will ship with my regular sub since that'll be the first time my 'new' 30th sub will renew.

So to recap: 4 out of 6 of my 30th figures will ship by themselves. Well done, Mattel, WELL DONE.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I received 2 defective SMAA figures. The paint on both ankles of both figures rubbed off when moved and one of the figures had a nasty looking chip on the front of the helmet. I sent DR an email stating my problem and I received the normal email stating my problem has been sent to the escalation dept for review and someone would contact me with in a few days.

Well today UPS pulls up into my yard with a return packing label to pick up my SMAA figures. I told him to come back Friday so I could make some calls to find out what is going on (I need to know if I send my figures back will I receive new product or a refund?). I get Brady in the escalation dept and he says I should receive new figures barring nothing happens to the warehouse like a fire or earthquake. I'm worried about sending these things off now.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

What do you do when your order was lost in shipping? Do you have to deal with the DR CS?

The post office basically admits they lost it....

God forbid I start a thread that already exists to ask what to do, because the search feature works so well on here....

Beyond dealing with the PO, can anyone help?
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; June 29, 2012 at 05:13pm.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    What do you do when your order was lost in shipping? Do you have to deal with the DR CS?

The post office basically admits they lost it....

God forbid I start a thread that already exists to ask what to do, because the search feature works so well on here....

Beyond dealing with the PO, can anyone help?
    Contact DR by phone and tell them that the package has not arrived and that is well over-due. Don't mention anything about the post office admitting they lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Contact DR by phone and tell them that the package has not arrived and that is well over-due. Don't mention anything about the post office admitting they lost it.
    Thanks....and like I said, they basically admitted it, but not officially....either way....I didn't get it, and now I'm ticked.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Matty charged me on Friday...

I was checking my credit card bill when I noticed that I was charged $37.53 with the details DRI*MATTYCOLLEC 16092011 LU on Friday 28th June 2012. I did not make any purchase on that day. Is that a spurrious charge or is it legit?
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

I wonder if you're getting charged for Spikor already. Did you check your Matty account to see if it is? I checked my credit card and account and I haven't been charged.
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

southern california...where the weather isn't all that hot...but the girls sure are :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    I wonder if you're getting charged for Spikor already. Did you check your Matty account to see if it is? I checked my credit card and account and I haven't been charged.
    I HIGHLY doubt he's already seeing a charge for Spikor. But i agree, i'd go into the matty account and see. If they did charge for Spikor, or at least send the bank an authorization for those funds, it'll show in the account. If not, i'd call your bank and talk to em.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    THey do nothing.

My Palace Guards return back in Jan were lost in shipping. I got my Green Goddess back with a note saying there is no such address, taped onto the GG box, with no bigger box that contained the PG. Matty said there was nothing they can do until the package is recovered. The Post Office said there is nothing they can do because the package was not there when it came back to them. So basically was out $40 and I finally just tossed out the broken GG after stripping her naked since I could not return that either anymore.

BTW, next month is going to be a joy. My debit card expires today, and they already precharged me for Rocket Red and Starman. So now when they go to fully charge me, the charge is not going to go through because they will be trying to charge an expired card. -_-

So I expect them to call me and say they sold my RR and SM like they did with Atrocitus this month.

EDIT: I just realized something, They precharged me full Day of Sale prices for next month's DCU subs and not the subscription prices.
    Last edited by Dr Kain; July 1, 2012 at 12:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-E-Beers View Post
    That's the first thing that I checked. Nothing there, and besides I have 3 subs, so a charge for Spikor would be a lot more than $37.53.
    Got Fur

I want a Glimmer by the end of 2012 and Extendar by 2013!
    Other Wants:
    MotU: Rokkon, Stonedar, Dragstor, Modulok, Multi-bot, Horde Trooper, DB Skeletor
    PoP: Peekablue, Madam Razz, Lighthope, Kowl
    NA: Quakke, Sagitarr
    MYP: Hawk, Queen Andreenos, Lord Dactys
    Mini-Comics: Kex Queen, Tug-of-War Yellow Warrior, King Hiss' Slave Girl

Why does DR insist on this information when I have already been charged? I dont want my card charged again! Was the damn fault of Newgistics that I didnt receive my figures in the first place!!

In order for us to replace your returned figure, we will require the
    below information so we can edit your order with the correct information
    and process a replacement. We show that your item was returned to the
    warehouse and we are unable to prevent the order from being refunded.
    We have processed the credit on the order, please allow 5-7 business
    days for it to post. Please provide the information below so we can
    process your replacement order.

1. The last four digits of the credit card you would like the order to
    be charged to.
    2. The security code for the card above
    3. Please verify your shipping address
    4. Desired Shipping Method
    5. Please list your missing figures
    Visit me and be my friend...I like friends...LOL

http://www.facebook.com/MisterDeeJay2KX

I have a charge pending for Spikor... but it is $2 more than any other single figure month... did anyone else get charged additional money this month? I will have to call Matty about this, seems weird.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Sub question...Just found some fraudulent charges on my CC last night so I had to cancel it. I won't get the new cards until tomorrow. Matty tried charging my sub last night and it was denied, what happens now...anyone know? Seems like they cancel your sub (which I would actually want) but my wife is all freaked out that they send it to collections or it somehow hurts your credit.

Wow, did I call it or what? I just got emails saying they cannot charge me for my subscription even though I updated my card LAST WEEK to ensure this would not happen.

Should I call their US number AGAIN?

So I had an issue last month with a figure that I could not fix myself. (actually 2) My slush head figure had a scratch on the inside of the dome right in between his nose and Eyes. Stunk because the rest of the figure was great. Can't fix that with paint. Also my Spector had a large scratch on his nose. I called Peggy, and was assured I would receive an email in 5-6 days from escalations. I received no email, but had a UPS man at my door 2 days later wanting to pick up the figures. I told him I was sorry, and had not been informed he was arriving then. So the next day, I gave him the figures. On the UPS tracking slip they gave to UPS it said "Slush Head and Mighty Spector Figure Return". Keep in mind I had not received any email as stated by Peggy. So after tracking the package and seeing digital river received it, 8 days after that I received my first correspondence from them, in the form of an order email, I recieve this.
    drc.jpg

See anything amiss? I don't. This is good ol' digital river.

So I received my Slush head and Stinkor figures today. The Stinkor seems fine. I already have 2 of those though. Slush head doesn't have the scratch in front of his nose. There is a slight smudge there. But there is also SEVERE amounts of glue all around the inside and outside rim of his helmet. Terrible, terrible execution by the "world class" research engineers at Mattel and the factories. I know many of the figures suffered this to some extent, but this is garish.
    Crap2.jpg
    This figure also has almost no green shading on his face or body, and is much worse than the other one, besides the fact it has less of a scratch in front of his nose. The paint on his eyes and the rest of his body is way worse than the last one. I guess this new overall figure is better? Kind of? I only emphasize the condition of the figure because of how ridiculous the whole customer experience is, and the futileness of seeing if I can try to exchange this Slush Head for another Stinkor, and then maybe my Stinkor for another Stinkor. Thanks Peggy and Digital River. By the way, how's that Sub-management page coming? I can't wait until they raise prices. That way digital river will have the funding to run like a dream.

Secondary market with pictures of the figures before you buy here I come.