Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1598

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    Just curious and if anyone knows. Does DR still ship their items out of Ontario California?
    Because I ordered 2 items July 31 and I live in state , 30 minutes from Ontario to be exact.
    That means my item should only take a day to arrive. However according to my tracking #
    my Items were shipped to Sparks Nevada to be delivered to Beaumont California. So did they
    change spots or did the shippers totally bypass my location, take it to another state and then
    plan of bringing it back to California to deliver it? Any insight that can be shed on this would
    be greatly appreciated.
    Mattel ships nothing. Digital River handles the distribution. They have 2 groups that ship for them. UPS, and Newgistics. If you chose the cheaper USPS option, it goes through Newgistics, and then is handed off to the USPS (who according to some congress people we don't need anymore) who delivers your figure. If you see Sparks Nevada anywhere, it is definitely Newgistics. They take all of the items from digital river to Sparks Nevada (must be their hub) and then eventually (sometimes it dances around Sparks a Few times) it gets sent out and dispersed to the rest of the country to be delivered by USPS. Hence if you live in CA, your Newgistics package gets a nice tour of much of the south western united states. Folks in California who choose ups or 2 day ups can get their figures very fast, sometimes within 2 days, if Digital River doesn't mess things up like they have before.

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    Mattel ships nothing. Digital River handles the distribution. They have 2 groups that ship for them. UPS, and Newgistics. If you chose the cheaper USPS option, it goes through Newgistics, and then is handed off to the USPS (who according to some congress people we don't need anymore) who delivers your figure. If you see Sparks Nevada anywhere, it is definitely Newgistics. They take all of the items from digital river to Sparks Nevada (must be their hub) and then eventually (sometimes it dances around Sparks a Few times) it gets sent out and dispersed to the rest of the country to be delivered by USPS. Hence if you live in CA, your Newgistics package gets a nice tour of much of the south western united states. Folks in California who choose ups or 2 day ups can get their figures very fast, sometimes within 2 days, if Digital River doesn't mess things up like they have before.
    Thanks for the intel darkmoon. Had I known Newgistics would bypass my addressed on an unnecessary detour I would have just went and got the package.

Well, after trying to do the right thing and ordering a sub, Matty somehow gets 2 subs out of me even though I only saw one confirmation page. I was using my iPhone and during the first try, their site had problems so I started over and did the process again.

I don't want 2 subs

Does anyone have dr's number? Anyone know if they will help me cancel one or give me crap

Because if they give me any business, I'll just call my cc company or tell dr it's one sub or no subs

Thx
    LOOKING for these MOTU Full Cardbacks:
    -Skeletor w/"original" promo on front
    -Man E Faces w/ "extra weapons" promo on front
    -Trap Jaw w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    -Tri Klops w/o Ring Promo on front & newer figures pictured on back
    & Mantisaur Empty Box (USA) Version

Is it possible to change the shipping method from International Post to DHL after the subs have been bought?

Customer service is claiming that the order has already been processed and no changes can be made.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Only if the "MY Subscriptions" page ever appears will you be allowed to change your shipping method. However, that does not mean they actually know to ship it by the method you change it to. This is Digital River after all. I just got emails telling me my credit card is expiring when it is my new credit card.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

2013 Sub issues ALREADY

Scott I need HELP!!!!
    I ordered a sub on 7/13 #12316877222 and my OLD shipping address showed up on the confirmation email. This hasn't been my shipping address since March but anyway so I called Matty on 7/13 after I receieved the confirmation and was told they would fix it and would be notified 5-7 days. Now almost a month later, I called again and was told that they would have to cancel my sub and would try to place a new order. I don't want my 3 subs canceled, I want my address changed. Why it popped up on my confirmation is beyond me, it was deleted in March and I've gotten all my 2012 sub items. I spoke with Irish in the Phillipeans. What happened to US based customer service? Was given the normal 5-7 day BS but told her that it was unexceptable when it should be an address chang. I was on the phone for over 50 mins. MATTEL, you wonder why it was the 11th hour that people bought subs, it's issues like this that everyone is tired of. FIX IT andGET IT RIGHT. I want my address changed that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by HORDAK004 View Post
    Scott I need HELP!!!!
    I ordered a sub on 7/13 #12316877222 and my OLD shipping address showed up on the confirmation email. This hasn't been my shipping address since March but anyway so I called Matty on 7/13 after I receieved the confirmation and was told they would fix it and would be notified 5-7 days. Now almost a month later, I called again and was told that they would have to cancel my sub and would try to place a new order. I don't want my 3 subs canceled, I want my address changed. Why it popped up on my confirmation is beyond me, it was deleted in March and I've gotten all my 2012 sub items. I spoke with Irish in the Phillipeans. What happened to US based customer service? Was given the normal 5-7 day BS but told her that it was unexceptable when it should be an address chang. I was on the phone for over 50 mins. MATTEL, you wonder why it was the 11th hour that people bought subs, it's issues like this that everyone is tired of. FIX IT andGET IT RIGHT. I want my address changed that's it.
    Did you go into your personal info on mattycollector.com and change it yourself? You could have also changed the address when you were placing the order for the sub.
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I feel your pain man, It took me 4 attempts and 3 months just to have my eMail address changed.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I just changed my address on the website a month ago. I called and made sure my subs got in and they were changed. Call them and insist that they keep your subs and change your address.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Widget

Address changes should be super easy...

Address changes should be super easy...

what a bunch of Crap.. Why cant DR get things right. I bought a sub and b/c of these things I'm regretting it. I just moved and it was no problem changing my address with the many companies i had to call . WHY is it so HARD to do this with DR???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miscus555 View Post
    Well, after trying to do the right thing and ordering a sub, Matty somehow gets 2 subs out of me even though I only saw one confirmation page. I was using my iPhone and during the first try, their site had problems so I started over and did the process again.

I don't want 2 subs

Does anyone have dr's number? Anyone know if they will help me cancel one or give me crap

Because if they give me any business, I'll just call my cc company or tell dr it's one sub or no subs

Thx

Contact LiveByTheSword over at Matty.com he needs a sub right away

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4561004165/m/1781064077

It was a deleted address and not a default. It was not selected at the time of purchase but what the system defaulted me too. I'm getting my 2012 sub item but for some "unseen" reason when it logged in their system it went to the old address. My point is it needs fixed before 2013 and IF Mattel wonders why it didn't get the numbers on day 1, this is an example

It costs $8.70 for Matty Collector to mail me my figure via USPS (snail mail), and it takes five (5) to seven (7) days. Surely for this price, another, cheaper option is available.
    Last edited by Alexxandar; August 11, 2012 at 12:40pm. Reason: Edit

Heroic Warrior
    Uh-oh... Seems like the 2013 subscription already has some big problems, EVEN BEFORE 2013 has started !

Now the question is : will the brand manager step up and actually FIX the problems ? Of course, telling people to just contact DR's customer "service" won't do any good...

Here's one for the books...For the past 4 Months I have called 5 times and emailed 5 times just asking to have my eMail address changed. I mean how hard could such a simple task be? Where is this New and Improved US based CS everyone keeps talking about? I really have no idea what I am supposed to do now. Total utter BS!!! DR and Matty are AMATEURS when it comes to customer service, if I multi-million dollar company doesn't know how to update their database with an email address change then there is something seriously wrong.

Could this be "Broken Clock" syndrome, or is Matty/DR really coming around?

My first return/replacement experience was not so good...

I emailed them on Feb 23, 2012 and received the replacement Apr 21, 2012.

My second return/replacement experience was great!

I emailed them on Jul 31, 2012 and received the replacement Aug 7, 2012.
    my cannon uses black powder and a projectile

I finally got some traction on getting my shipping method changed to DHL. I also got all my orders combined in to one.

There was a lot of back and forth emails (yes, I could have called them but as an International customer it is not the cheapest option and I wanted to test them on their claims of better customer service) and after some errors on their end I finally got what I was after. This has been ongoing since the last week of sub sales so I am glad it is finally over.

I will give them props, due to a processing error on their side (which they fixed) they are also giving me free shipping on the first order of 2013, which is Netossa and Ram Man. So unless the release schedule slips I will be starting the year off nicely.

Finally, thank you to Brady O from Digital River Customer service for your help in this matter (although I doubt you will read this).

Sub Cancelled

Digital River & Matty really need to up their game. After the myriad pleas from He-Fans I finally caved and bought one for 2013, I wasn't going to because of the rising costs and poor service.

This morning I received an email informing me politely that Matty collector has recently cancelled my Club Eternia sub (no mention of whether it's this year's or next). No further explanation - just that sentence. My Credit card has cash in it, I haven't changed any details; shipping or other.

Ridiculous. I'm so beyond furious.
    A fabulous new wardrobe was revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Only if the "MY Subscriptions" page ever appears will you be allowed to change your shipping method.
    Which Scott said should be available in the next several weeks if not by early 2013!
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Long story short-ish: my August 30th sub was preauthorized on the 10th and actually cleared on the 12th (?!?!). I got all the standard email confirmations but five days later, on the 17th, my order was still not able to be found on UPS' site through either the tracking number or order number. I sent an email and suddenly, within a few hours, I get an order confirmation. Wha...?! So I look it up and my original order is listed as complete and a new order that I didn't place is listed as In Process. I'm confused but I let it go for a couple of days, waiting for an email explaining. On the 20th I finally called after getting no explanation and, after having to call back twice before getting someone who's accent wasn't so thick that that I couldn't understand, I am told that someone screwed up on my order by creating a shipping label for a box that was never pulled, hence UPS having no record of the shipment. Once they got my email they created a new order to be pulled and it was preparing to be shipped within the next 24 hours. Mind you, I never got an email about this. It's like they were trying to slip it by without me noticing. It finally shipped through Newgistics (I'm sorry, but in a situation like this it should be shipped UPS Next Day at their expense) on the 22nd. On that day it went from Ontario, CA to Sparks NV (no shock there), had a shipping notice sent to USPS and left Sparks. Now, having done Newgistics before, it goes from Sparks to Oakland CA, then to San Ramon, CA and into my hands. This is a process that takes about 12 hours (Sparks to Oakland over about 4 hours in the evening, Oakland to San Ramon in about a half hour around 5-6 am and out for delivery by 8 am). Well, it's been In Transit from Sparks since 6 pm on the 22nd and there's been no update since then. The last time that happened, the shipment was lost. The delivery is scheduled for the 29th (well over two weeks after they took my money), but we'll just have to wait and see. So much for Scott and DR's assertion that they've gotten their act together.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Which Scott said should be available in the next several weeks if not by early 2013!
    I love that comment. There is a big time difference between in the few weeks, but for sure in time for the Jan sub.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheshire Moon View Post
    Sub Cancelled
    In my case they operate even faster.. I ordered Wind Raider on 15.august and few days ago I got email straightforward where they say "Your refund is complete".

WHA.. WH.. WHAAAT ???

Let see what happens..
    MOTUC needs:Tung Lashor, Rio-Blast and rest of the Hordes!

WANTED: Minicomics !!! Swords NEEDED !!! MY FEEDBACK

Widget
    I love that comment. There is a big time difference between in the few weeks, but for sure in time for the Jan sub.
    I'm hoping the My Sub page is up soon...

Not to mention the fact that he first said it should be up in a few weeks at Toy Fair back in February, which means he's actually left a nearly year-long window for this to happen. Simply unreal.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

How long does it take for DR to send a replacement?
    I sent my Laser-Lot back to them last week, they got it (according to UPS tracking) this past Tuesday. Anybody have a expectant time-frame as to how long I should wait before contacting them again, I know it's been only 2 days since they got the figure back, but I have seen no updates to "My Order" page, have not received a (replacement or refunded) e-mail, & have very little faith that DR will update "My Orders" page or let me know my replacement has actually been sent.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 8.31.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    How long does it take for DR to send a replacement?
    I sent my Laser-Lot back to them last week, they got it (according to UPS tracking) this past Tuesday. Anybody have a expectant time-frame as to how long I should wait before contacting them again, I know it's been only 2 days since they got the figure back, but I have seen no updates to "My Order" page, have not received a (replacement or refunded) e-mail, & have very little faith that DR will update "My Orders" page or let me know my replacement has actually been sent.

When I got my figures back I received an email with a new order# for the replacement. It took more than a business week after they received the ups return.