Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1530

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Thanks for the feedback darkmoon!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 3.30.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

A friend of mine (not a member of this forum) told me that during the Subscription period, he tried to purchase 8 subscriptions, but there was a problem with the system. It didn't accept his address, therefore it would not allow him to purchase the subscription. He can purchase merchandise with no problem from Mattycollector.com, but not the subscriptions. He contacted Digital River the week before the deadline, 2 TIMES, and both times they could not help him. They only gave him a Order Reference #, and told him they would contact him again. Up to this day, he has not received any answer, and he could not purchase the subscriptions. I am writing on his behalf, to see if there is something that could still be done, and not just "forgetting" his case, like it appears to be.

The reference number for the case given to him was 14937976823, and here is the e-mail he received (he send me a copy and gave me permission to post it):

> Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 21:31:05 -0500
    > From: mattycollector.cs@digitalriver.com
    > To: jedi102@hotmail.com
    > Subject: Mattycollector.com. Order Placement Issues (KMM45337882I11273L0KM)
    >
    > Dear Carlos Silva,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting the MattyCollector.com online store.
    >
    > We apologize for the inconvenience.
    >
    > We have submitted ticket ID 497391 to investigate and assist you further
    > with your concern. Please allow 5-7 business days for a resolution.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Salvador F.
    > MattyCollector.com online store
    > Customer Service
    > customer.service@digitalriver.com

I'm aware that the Subscription time has passed. Still, it's very unethical that they have not solved his problem or contacted him again.

Widget
    I was charged twice for this months sub. The problem is Digital River has no record of charging me twice, but my bank sure does! Now I get to jump through hoops to get it corrected. If I could I would drop my subs in a second because of the tremendous amount of incompetence from Digital River and especially Matty for allowing it to go on for so long with no solutions.

Court Magician
    Problems with the 2013 sub

I'm new on this sub thing, 2013 will be my first year, so here goes my problem.
    I did the sub and chose the DHL shipping.
    Have been ordering the figures this year through using International post and has been good so far, takes some time but well, it does the job.
    Last week I ordered a couple of figures and thought "will use UPS shipping to see how fast they arrive", yeah, well, figures arrived to my city airport in merely 3 days, and that's when hell started. They are stuck in customs, have had to fill a lot of paperwork, swear the figures are for myself and not for sale, etc. And on top of that I may have to pay almost as much as I've paid for the figures because of the paperwork "says UPS", and that's apart from the 16% of tax that will have to pay. So far the toys are still in customs limbo, and I'm getting more anxious about it. Well hope this sorts out well, gonna take it cause I chose carrier instead of international post. Its ok.
    The problem is, I sent an e-mail to the customer service of mattycollector, asking them to please change the shipping method (please no more carrier for me) and they just told me
    "We show that your order is complete, and it will be shipping soon via
    DHL - mattycol. You will receive a separate shipping notification email
    when your order ships.

We apologize that we no longer have the option to change the shipping
    method of this order."'

So I cant change the shipping method for my 2013 sub??
    Do you guys know if is there something else to do to try and change my shipping method?

By the way, I'm from Mexico
    Last edited by legodrew; September 18, 2012 at 02:44am.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by legodrew View Post
    Problems with the 2013 sub

I'm new on this sub thing, 2013 will be my first year, so here goes my problem.
    I did the sub and chose the DHL shipping.
    Have been ordering the figures this year through using International post and has been good so far, takes some time but well, it does the job.
    Last week I ordered a couple of figures and thought "will use UPS shipping to see how fast they arrive", yeah, well, figures arrived to my city airport in merely 3 days, and that's when hell started. They are stuck in customs, have had to fill a lot of paperwork, swear the figures are for myself and not for sale, etc. And on top of that I may have to pay almost as much as I've paid for the figures because of the paperwork "says UPS", and that's apart from the 16% of tax that will have to pay. So far the toys are still in customs limbo, and I'm getting more anxious about it. Well hope this sorts out well, gonna take it cause I chose carrier instead of international post. Its ok.
    The problem is, I sent an e-mail to the customer service of mattycollector, asking them to please change the shipping method (please no more carrier for me) and they just told me
    "We show that your order is complete, and it will be shipping soon via
    DHL - mattycol. You will receive a separate shipping notification email
    when your order ships.

We apologize that we no longer have the option to change the shipping
    method of this order."'

So I cant change the shipping method for my 2013 sub??
    Do you guys know if is there something else to do to try and change my shipping method?

By the way, I'm from Mexico
    To be fair the customs thing isn't Matty's fault, but the hassle over trying to change your shipping most certainly is. I have only ever used international post. It's still expensive and I usually get VAT and handling fees. It usually takes four to five weeks for packages to arrive, but so far it has worked each time.

I can only suggest continuing to e-mail with the job number. Your example shows that there has been absolutely no progress on getting rid of the copy and paste e-mails that some of us have been campaigning against for so long.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Court Magician
    Oh yeah, I totaly know that the customs thing is definitely not Mattys or anybody's fault but me (I chose that method, took the risk) and I'm not blaming them for that. What I mean is, I really need the shipping method changed.
    Last edited by legodrew; September 18, 2012 at 09:01am.

Use Skype and call the customer service number. Since it's toll-free for the US, it shouldn't charge you on Skype either.

Talking to them on the phone seems to be the best way to go.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Filmation fan & proud redsquadron's Avatar
    MYy DR ****-up story.

Bought a 2013 sub, but the credit card I used was stolen - I've since been issued a new card and need to change my sub order to reflect that.
    But, when I update the card on 'my account' page, I noticed that it explicitly states the change WOULD NOT be applied to my sub order and that I should telephone CS! Well. I'm, in England so stuff that.

I decided to e-mail CS to get them to change it, only to discover that the options available on the form are stupidly limited. I had to select "I want a copy of my invoice" as an option, even though I don't, just to get the form sent. in that message I did state I don't want to ring CS as I'm outside the US and explained my problem.

Okay, so I get a reply that requested I send partial credit card details so they can add the new card to my sub order. But, not only am I not happy sending even partial card details in an unencrypted e-mail, the account number in the reply Matty sent was THE WRONG ONE! So if I send my card details, they apply it to someone else's account??

Next, I send them another message stating that I didn't want to send my details and that they included the wrong number, and their reply was "please telephone customer service"....

Basically, I'm stuck in a loop: Risk sending CC info in an e-mail to a company that seems happy giving out other people's info, or telephone anpther country at my expense.

The "My Subscription" page better be up soon and it better let me make the credit card change, otherwise I might just throw my arms up and say "sod this" to the 2013 sub.
    I survived the 2013 sub ordeal!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by legodrew View Post
    Oh yeah, I totaly know that the customs thing is definitely not Mattys or anybody's fault but me (I chose that method, took the risk) and I'm not blaming them for that. What I mean is, I really need the shipping method changed.
    After all the problems with customs solved in a good way, I received an answer to my request for changing the shipping method, telling me how to proceed to do it, but since I decided not to, and wait for the first month of service with DHL, I explained that to DR CS in an e-mail and they in a matter of minutes answered me, telling me they would leave the shipping as it is, but should I need to do any change to my sub just let them know and they would gladly help me. They showed me a very nice side of DR, despite of all the bad comments, I guess they are trying and doing what they can to improve the service.
    So kudos to DR for this, and hope this becomes a new trend

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Can someone PM me the US number for Digital River? I deleted the PM I had before and just noticed it.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I've had 2 successful returns this year and I am curious what is the allowed number of returns? And is it a yearly allowance or forever?

Go to your Order History on Matty, locate the 2013 sub order/transaction, update the credit card info there. That should take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by redsquadron View Post
    MYy DR ****-up story.

Bought a 2013 sub, but the credit card I used was stolen - I've since been issued a new card and need to change my sub order to reflect that.
    But, when I update the card on 'my account' page, I noticed that it explicitly states the change WOULD NOT be applied to my sub order and that I should telephone CS! Well. I'm, in England so stuff that.

I decided to e-mail CS to get them to change it, only to discover that the options available on the form are stupidly limited. I had to select "I want a copy of my invoice" as an option, even though I don't, just to get the form sent. in that message I did state I don't want to ring CS as I'm outside the US and explained my problem.

Okay, so I get a reply that requested I send partial credit card details so they can add the new card to my sub order. But, not only am I not happy sending even partial card details in an unencrypted e-mail, the account number in the reply Matty sent was THE WRONG ONE! So if I send my card details, they apply it to someone else's account??

Next, I send them another message stating that I didn't want to send my details and that they included the wrong number, and their reply was "please telephone customer service"....

Basically, I'm stuck in a loop: Risk sending CC info in an e-mail to a company that seems happy giving out other people's info, or telephone anpther country at my expense.

The "My Subscription" page better be up soon and it better let me make the credit card change, otherwise I might just throw my arms up and say "sod this" to the 2013 sub.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Go to your Order History on Matty, locate the 2013 sub order/transaction, update the credit card info there. That should take care of it.
    FYI,

from the matty order page.

"NOTE: Changes to your address or payment information will not apply to your subscription orders. To edit your subscription order information please call 1-877-GO-MATTY. Be sure to clearly tell the agent you're changing your subscription information."

Monday is the latest that Scott promised the sub page would be up. So here is to hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    As Mykol said, any chages won't be applied to my sub.
    Anyway, I caved and e-mailed my info (so if this card gets ripped off I'll know who it was because I haven't given it to anyone else!)
    Now though, I've got two new e-mails in reply. One states my old order has been cancelled (fair enough), but the second suggests I've been charged the initial sub fee again. I... I... *speechless*

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    Monday is the latest that Scott promised the sub page would be up. So here is to hoping.
    Dammit... knew I should have waited!
    "We achieved the impossible, and that makes us MIGHTY" (Mal Reynolds, captain of Serenity)

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by redsquadron View Post
    As Mykol said, any chages won't be applied to my sub.
    Anyway, I caved and e-mailed my info (so if this card gets ripped off I'll know who it was because I haven't given it to anyone else!)
    Now though, I've got two new e-mails in reply. One states my old order has been cancelled (fair enough), but the second suggests I've been charged the initial sub fee again. I... I... *speechless*

Dammit... knew I should have waited!
    Dude the whole CC issue sux.

Sub page one Monday Oct 1?

Fair's fair, got an e-mail today saying $25 had been refunded for first sub. But the whole process was very robotic and impersonal, and not once did I feel confidently 'in control'.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Still taking bets it won't be "working" until after the January figures are "supposed" to ship.

Yes, I know that. I'm not referring to changing the payment info in the main profile. That won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by mykol View Post
    FYI,

from the matty order page.

"NOTE: Changes to your address or payment information will not apply to your subscription orders. To edit your subscription order information please call 1-877-GO-MATTY. Be sure to clearly tell the agent you're changing your subscription information."
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

Got another Matty mess-up story for everyone!

So I ordered Mekaneck, Zodak, Black Mask, and the 6" Flight Stands on 9/17 before they sold out. I got the confirmation e-mail with my order and saw the charge go on my card. So this week rolls around and I still have to get my order. I checked my transactions and don't see the charge on my card anymore yet my order still says it is "In Process" when I look at my order history on MattyCollector.com. So I called Matty and they said that Zodak is on back order and if I want everything to ship together (which I do) that I will have to wait. The CSR said they will transfer my order to the product department and I should get an update in after 2-3 business days.

So had anyone received Zodak who ordered one?

I am so tired of the run around. I have also been trying to get Matty/DR to re-instate my DC Club Infinite Earths subscription for over 4 months now with no luck since they cancelled it due to charging an old card that I had to cancel due to it being compromised.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekee1 View Post
    I was charged twice for this months sub. The problem is Digital River has no record of charging me twice, but my bank sure does! Now I get to jump through hoops to get it corrected. If I could I would drop my subs in a second because of the tremendous amount of incompetence from Digital River and especially Matty for allowing it to go on for so long with no solutions.
    Only one (1) Club Eternia subscription was ordered. Back in June of this year there was an issue with credit card verification which caused the subscription to be cancelled. I requested to reinstate the sub by providing the information they requested. Subsequently the same thing happened in which the same information was requested. I provided the information and an order for June & July figures (that had already been received) was processed and later cancelled.

On Weds, Aug 22, 2012 I was told by DR Customer Service Rep Brady O. that DR would need to process a new order for the September figures and that the old order would be cancelled. Once again I provided the information requested and was assured that for September only ONE (1) Mekaneck, ONE (1) Dragon Blaster Skeletor, and ONE (1) Snake Men 2-Pack would ship, however I still received TWO (2) orders despite the fact that only one was requested.

Upon requesting to cancel the second order I was told my information had been forwarded to the Escalation department and a Specialist would contact me within 24-48 hours. That was Mon, Sep 17, 2012 --- still haven't heard a THING back.

I really haven't been pressing it because honestly I just do not have the bandwidth to spare --- so I guess I'm just going to have to set aside a chunk of time and be prepared to ride them on the phone until I get satisfaction. Ultimately my final course of action is to get the card cancelled and tell them where to go to.

I actually have to apologize to every single MOTU fan who has had trouble with DR. I thought it was hyperbole --- I had never encountered any real difficulty with them --- until June. Thus far I feel the level I customer service I have received (make that not received) has been deplorable. I don't understand how these guys stay in business and how this can be tolerated today.
    Odds, Bobs, Hammer and Tongs!

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome to the club! Good luck with sorting that out.

I wonder if the Castle Grayskull pre-orders will be problematic. My card details will expire next year so I'm anticipating difficulties. I so hope I'm wrong.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Apparently Matty can't ship to Puerto Rico!!
    My Mekaneck & DB Skeletor Order was Refused somewhere in Florida (I suppose) and when I called Matty CS they told me that They DO NOT ship to Puerto Rico.
    Bad information from first CS Rep. Apparently my address was labeled as somewhere in the Pacific Islands, thus rendering my package Undeliverable. Matty still ships to Puerto Rico... According to the folks form the Escalations Department. Hopefully I may be able to order Frosta this Monday without a hitch!
    Last edited by DO4M; October 9, 2012 at 12:38pm. Reason: update!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Just been charged twice for one weapons pack. What a bunch of ...........!
    Neutral Forest Spirit