Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1581

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

The my subscription page is giving me this message since its launch:

My Subscriptions
    This is the place to manage everything related to your MattyCollector.com subscriptions. You can update your payment and shipping information, and if you’ve got multiple subscriptions you can combine them so they ship together or separate them so they ship separately. For more information, use your cursor to roll over the page.
    Product Name Auto Renewal Date Payment Method Shipping Address Price

NOTE: Updates to your subscription payment or shipping information may take 1-2 minutes to apply to your subscription. After you have saved your change(s), you may need to refresh the "My Subscriptions" page after the short 1-2 minute wait in order to allow the page to reflect the updates to your subscription.

Back to Main Help Page

I am in contact with CS, but they say I should go via find my order. This does not help me at all regarding my subscription and to manage it.

The original order with the inital figure says that it is complete.

Why is it not in porocess for renewal?

Anyone else having this problem. Is my sub in danger?

Can you see your subs under the my subscription homepage?

I hate DR!!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

Anyone get to return their defective Granamyr yet??? 1 month and waiting.....

So I was one of the lucky many that got a Granamyr with a broken tail insert piece. I bought 3 actually, but only 1 needs to be returned. I called Digital River Customer service over a month ago to request a replacement for my defective one. This is the first time I have had to do this in all of my MOTUC's collecting days and I have been getting 3 of EVERYTHING since day one. I have had minor CQ issues as everyone has throughout the line, but this was the first time that I could not live with the problem.

The CS rep assured me that he would handle it for me. He stated that it would be sent to the "escalation department" and that I would recieve an email with return shipping within a week to return the bad one and then Matty would send me a replacement. No shippping sent yet..........

I am getting impatient at this point and was wondering if I was alone. Has anybody else got their shipping return email yet for their defective Granamyr??

As you all know, I would fall in the "Matty Apologist" catagory here on the org, but not having this issue resolved would truly irritate me to no end.

Am I alone???????

Heroic Warrior
    MIne arrived in perfect shape. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

And you'd think a guy that bought 33 subs could get a bit of a break... sadly not the case with Matty.

Did they send you the E-mail from UPS with a pre-paid shipping label to return the defective one? You can track it that way.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Yes I sent mine back last week. I didnt get the replacement yet.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Jan 2013 Missing order hist from MattyCollector.com order - Additional Postage??????

Here goes...

Netossa never arrives - checked my email and order# - tracking info shows it went to an address I lived at years ago???? Package was then forwarded to my current address (post man does not leave the package on my door step like he usually does) instead delivers it to my local post office demanding postage of $8.10 be paid! I tell the post office to return the package to Mattel because I am not paying another $8.10 in postage. So today I go to log a complaint with DR on the Matty site this morning and in doing so I found out my 2013 SUB and the Netossa order# DO NOT appear anywhere in my order history. So I am confused here - they delivered all the way through 2012 to my current address without a problem, and then I renew my 2013 sub and somehow they must have created a whole new account for me (which I do not have access too even though I got the confirmation and tracking info at the same email address I always use) and now my 2013 subs cannot be located on their website This is absurd! I am so sick of this crud!! I logged my issue and told them they have 10 days to get this figured out and a replacement in my hands, or I am disputing the charge and cancelling my subscription. This is like the 10th major problem I have had and Scott wants to know why people are not ordering? Who here thinks I should cancel my credit card since we cannot "technically" cancel our subscriptions? Did anybody else have a problem with their January sub going to another address or not showing as a part of their existing MattyCollector.com account?
    Last edited by JDubya88788; January 28, 2013 at 05:37pm.
    PHP Code:
    J-DUBYA!! 

FEEDBACK LINK http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205315

J to the DUB at YA

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    So far, they are not showing any 2013 figures in the order history. I imagine that will be up in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by JDubya88788 View Post
    Here goes...

Netossa never arrives - checked my email and order# - tracking info shows it went to an address I lived at years ago???? Package was then forwarded to my current address (post man does not leave the package on my door step like he usually does) instead delivers it to my local post office demanding postage of $8.10 be paid! I tell the post office to return the package to Mattel because I am not paying another $8.10 in postage. So today I go to log a complaint with DR on the Matty site this morning and in doing so I found out my 2013 SUB and the Netossa order# DO NOT appear anywhere in my order history. So I am confused here - they delivered all the way through 2012 to my current address without a problem, and then I renew my 2013 sub and somehow they must have created a whole new account for me (which I do not have access too even though I got the confirmation and tracking info at the same email address I always use) and now my 2013 subs cannot be located on their website This is absurd! I am so sick of this crud!! I logged my issue and told them they have 10 days to get this figured out and a replacement in my hands, or I am disputing the charge and cancelling my subscription. This is like the 10th major problem I have had and Scott wants to know why people are not ordering? Who here thinks I should cancel my credit card since we cannot "technically" cancel our subscriptions? Did anybody else have a problem with their January sub going to another address or not showing as a part of their existing MattyCollector.com account?

Moderators I apologize - you may determine this to be a DR complaint for the existing 48 pages of complaints in the existing thread, but I didn’t want this to get buried in all that, I think the issue is quite unique, and I really want other people's opinions here. The only way to do that is with a new post.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Somewhat poses a problem when you want to contact them about an order right?
    PHP Code:
    J-DUBYA!! 

J to the DUB at YA

Somewhat poses a problem when you want to contact them about an order right?
    Yep. I just spent 40 minutes on the phone with them. Not much help at all. I would give it a few days, as that 2013 info will be posted in your history soon (I would hope).
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Here goes...

Moderators I apologize - you may determine this to be a DR complaint for the existing 48 pages of complaints in the existing thread, but I didn’t want this to get buried in all that, I think the issue is quite unique, and I really want other people's opinions here. The only way to do that is with a new post.
    Follow These Steps:
    1) Go to mattycollector.com
    2) "Click Here" on bottom on page at "For Customer Service, please click here"
    3) Select HELP/FAQ
    4) Select My Subscriptions
    5) Log in with your information - Click Log In
    6) In the My Subscriptions area, select "Details" at the end of the description in Club Eternia.
    7) Select "View Orders for this subscription"

Ta Da! Order History for the subscription.

If you already know your order number, you can use www.findmyorder.com (DR back-door generic CS website) to find an invoice too.
    This site doesn't give the same "View Invoice" error that Matty has been giving for a while.
    Last edited by Kowl; January 28, 2013 at 04:45pm.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

That is sound advice Kowl, except that the Order History (at present) is not showing any info for 2013 figures like Netossa on Mattycollector. I will check out the "findmyorder" page, but we shouldn't be having to find back doors to get what should be simple information from them. Sigh...
    Last edited by Captain Atkin; January 28, 2013 at 04:51pm.

www.hemanworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    That is sound advice Kowl, except that the Order History (at present) is not showing any info for 2013 figures like Netossa on Mattycollector. I will check out the "findmyorder" page, but we shouldn't be having to find back doors to get what should be simple information from them. Sigh...
    If I follow those steps, I see my Jan 2013 Order and Invoice.
    If you go to the generic Order History screen (the one we used before my subsciptions existed), I do not see my Jan 2013 order.

and Captain... this is DR we are talking about
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post

and Captain... this is DR we are talking about
    Too true

www.hemanworld.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Follow These Steps:
    1) Go to mattycollector.com
    2) "Click Here" on bottom on page at "For Customer Service, please click here"
    3) Select HELP/FAQ
    4) Select My Subscriptions
    5) Log in with your information - Click Log In
    6) In the My Subscriptions area, select "Details" at the end of the description in Club Eternia.
    7) Select "View Orders for this subscription"

Ta Da! Order History for the subscription.

If you already know your order number, you can use www.findmyorder.com (DR back-door generic CS website) to find an invoice too.
    This site doesn't give the same "View Invoice" error that Matty has been giving for a while.
    Your instructions do work (much appreciated) but my Netossa order doesnt show - just the entire 2013 sub order and when I do the "contact us" to report the issue they dont find the order# linked to my profile whatsoever... HOWEVER I did find out these idiots had my old address on it so thank you for showing me these instructions because I assume thats why this happened. Guess Mattel still cant get their shizzle strait! Must have been some sort of data import when they activated this page and they just imported old information. Oh well they can pay to send it out again - I am not paying the post office additional shipping cause they jacked up like always. If they dont then I will cancel my credit card and have it re-issued with a new number and then just buy the figures I want on the day of.
    PHP Code:
    J-DUBYA!! 

J to the DUB at YA

So I have sent 8 emails to DR regarding my damaged Faker. There is no CS stock left from the sale, so they are offering me the credit. I politely explained that I do not want the credit. I want a figure. I politely asked if I could send back the figure, and be sent a figure that was also $15 on the BFS.

So far I've been told that this is not an option. Now, if I was asking for a free figure, I could see this being a request that might be unreasonable at this level. However as I am asking for product of the same value, I do not see this as being unreasonable. I have yet to encounter any retailer that would not provide me with this option. If I purchased a white ipod at Furtureshop, and it was defective, and decided upon returning it, that I wanted the silver ipod. I would get it.

I called DR and spoke to a lady named Anne who told me that the problem is being 'escalated further' and that I must wait for a new email. I've been polite and I hope that someone sees my request as reasonable and fulfills it. This is just a test of DR's capability to provide customer service. So far, its a little disappointing.

After having to pay $43 shipping for my January subscriptions (2 figures), I asked to change my shipping option, informing them that I am unsure as to what my shipping options are. 4 emails later asking each time what options are available for Canadian shipping and they have still not provided me a list of what shipping options are available to me...
    I am fire made flesh, power incarnate, I am.... THE DARK PHOENIX!!!

The fire of the Phoenix burns through lies, you understand? The gaze of the Phoenix is like an x-ray tearing through every self-deception. So burn, Emma.
    Jean Grey, New X-men 139

My problems started in october 2012 when I asked for an adress change.
    Called them, mailed them. They told me to let UPS deliver at the wrong adress until the package returns to their warehouse and wait for refund. Took them 3 months to send my money back, and they didn't refund the shipping costs.
    Called them, mailed them. In vain. They won't pay any dollar more.

Received a 2 left arms Dragon Blaster Skeletor asked for replacement. The replacement went surprisingly fast and easy. But they sent at the wrong adress and the figure is now lost forever as someone took it.
    Called them, mailed them.
    They have no solution for that case.

Ordered 2 Fakers on black Friday. They sent me one Faker and a Stratos.
    Called them, mailed them.
    They won't replace the figure, and refund if I ship the figure to their ***** -- ahem -- sorry warehouse. At my expense. So cool.

MOTUC: Faker® (remaining Customer Service stock – not included with Club Eternia® subscriptions; subject to Early Access sell-out)
    This was just announced on the Mattycollector website. After I received 2 cookie cutter emails, stating there is NO STOCK of Faker and my only option is to take a refund of $15 (+ .60 of shipping charges).

Not sound unappreciative, accusatory, explosive, or demanding... but so far their customer service appears to be a series of big fat LIES.

After 8 emails discussing this matter, when should I expect to receive an e-mail stating that there is Customer Service stock? Can I receive a replacement? Which is what I asked for.

Below is a copy of the PM I am sending Scott. At this moment, it will remain unread as his box is still full. I will try again over the next couple of weeks.

I received Faker figure, with visible paint damage. It was the first defect that left me a little disappointed. I inquired as to if there was replacement stock. After exchanging 8 emails and interacting with several disappointing responses, I was told I either keep my figure, or accept a $15 (+ .60 cent shipping) refund.

I called the Matty customer service line to see if I could speak with an different individual and perhaps get a different perspective. I was told that my ticket would be escalated. I even requested an alternative figure that was on sale for the same price during the Black Friday Sale. That was also not an option. I was sent another cookie cutter email.

Today, I check the Mattycollector website and see that Faker is being offered up for the 2/15 sale, and it is remaining Customer Service stock. So there is no stock to replace my unsatisfactory figure, but there is stock of the same item to sell?

I have sent you several PMs, and never expected a response. This one, I would really like a response to. What do I have to do? Whom do I have to speak to, to get the same level of customer service that I would get any any retailer I could simple walk into? For a long time I scoffed at some of the comments in the DR threads, and all the complaint threads regarding this line. Now I see that they are legitimate. Your inbox is full as of Jan 30th. I will attempt to send you this message over the next couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; January 30, 2013 at 04:05pm.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Scott won't reply to your PM. He never bothered to with mine months ago.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Dispute the charges with your card company - that will get their attention
    PHP Code:
    J-DUBYA!! 

J to the DUB at YA

All over California and coming to your neighborhood soon, so be afraid!
    Dispute the charges with your card company - that will get their attention
    Ayyyyymen
    I did when they wouldn't respond back for over a month after I had sent and called several times

I think my issues have been solved but I have not gotten a shipping confirmation yet. This took almost 2 months to resolve. After getting a call from the VIP CS we had it taken care of in 3 days if the products get shipped...

I think what works the best is using the email system they set up. I think these get cases made and the American CS starts helping. The normal CS number is less helpful than the website for sure.

I had an exchange for 2 products at the beginning of January and the replacements are on the way now. I used the email system never talked to anyone. So Matty CS might be doing better...
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

The "my subscriptions page" is a JOKE!

I try to change my shipping & billing address only for it to tell me to select a subscription from below...there is no place to select it below.

I called last week to change my billing & shipping address and was told I would recieve an e-mail confirmation, guess what...did not recevie it. I JUST called to confirm my billing & shipping address and they still have the old one.

I gave the infromation AGAIN and was told I would recevie the confirmation e-mail in 10 - 15 minutes.

We'll see...

THIS is a MAJOR reasson why it took me so long to decide if I was getting a sub or not. Now I am seeing why people have been so frustrated with DR and their so call CS.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have the phone number to this suppossed American CS team!??!

Heroic Warrior

Q's about Sub

Hey folks

I keep getting this update from matty:

***My Subscriptions

You have 1 subscriptions due for renewal in one week!***

I signed up for the 2013 sub last August so I am not renewing it I am just starting my sub. I also paid for it last August so my question is this for the February figure? It says I need to pay another $25.00 will this be for Jitsu? I thought the sub started in January but it looks like I am not getting Netossa I just checked my order status and I did not see her listed.

Can anyone clarify this for me since I am rather confused. Any help is appreciated. Cheers.

Goon

Heroic Warrior
    It's basically a reminder to have $ in/on your credit card so that it'll go through when they charge you, which is coming soon.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare