Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1587

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Tried to order my filmation sub today , Got told Card validation failed which is bull, its same one i use for my current sub and what not, but it must work because they also charged a bubble power she-ra to my account instead!

sent email and waiting for reply

I called today to see what was going on with the Granamyr order I placed in December. Found out that they had no record of the order I placed, and that it was never processed.

WIth Digital River, it never ends...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    I called today to see what was going on with the Granamyr order I placed in December. Found out that they had no record of the order I placed, and that it was never processed.

WIth Digital River, it never ends...
    did the charge come up on your card?

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    did the charge come up on your card?
    Nope, no charge. For some reason, the initial order never went through when I placed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    Nope, no charge. For some reason, the initial order never went through when I placed it.
    weird...forgot to ask did you get a confirmation email after you placed the order?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    My December order was lost in the mail (Granamyr, the final JLU three pack and Platinum and Tin). Matty was ZERO help for approximately a month and a half, telling me it was up to me to contact the Post Office over the issue. After calling and e-mailing USPS, I never received a response from them and got back to Matty.

Matty made a replacement order finally (yay!), however...they refused to ship anything because the JLU 3 pack was out of stock. I explained in 2 e-mails that it was the final 3 pack, JLU was done...it was NEVER going to be on sale again...but they kept e-mailing back they wouldn't ship because they were waiting on more stock on the item (but they didn't know if they ever WOULD get more stock). So...I gave up on Matty. Anyway, TODAY I noticed I had a shipping notice from Matty, but the only item being shipped is Granamyr. Now, for some reason, Platinum and Tin are missing and I have no idea if I will be refunded for anything they didn't send. *sigh* This has been quite an ordeal. I just want what I ordered!

I'm SUPER ****** off at the United States Postal Service though. I know EXACTLY where my parcel went missing. It made it to the Sorting Facility in Allen Park, Michigan. It was SO close to delivery, and the parcel was a very large one, that I can only guess a postal worker stole it. I mean, what else could have happened to it?
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Got mine sorted thanks to Bradly, high recommened you talk to that guy, also another tip if you post your problems on there forums and the seems to respond quicker and better.

Well I called to change my shipping method and got the cancellation and reinstatement emails, but when I look on Matty it says it's inactive. I called and they said it won't change until the March figures ship, but I'm afraid they won't since the site thinks my sub is inactive. I want these figures, but I won't be holding my breath that they actually get shipped to me.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Widget
    I had bought the 2013 sub last year, got the email confirmation from Matty. Tought everything was smooth as with all my previous subs.
    I came to notice from my credit card statement recently that I was not billed for my Jan subs. I started checking my order history and emails again. I was suprised that my Jan and Feb sub did not go thru.
    I start emailing customer service and the reply was like no records; whether my card has expired; my card is not the default mode of payment etc...
    what really puzzles me is that I have been using the same card for some time now, I have no problem with my Dec sub and now they tell me no records for my card??? (it is not expiring any time soon)
    I am still waiting for their reply on whether my subs will be re-instate and my Jan and Feb figure will be sent to me.
    I have problem in the past with ordering on day of sales (red screen of death if anyone still remember them) but this is really dissapointing experience with DR (especially the kind of replies from them on my card records).
    The 2013 sub sales was challenging and I was one of the many loyal subscribers that have make it happen, and to have this situation now is really frustrating (.
    I am not even sure if my CG sub get thru.....Hopefully I will get all the figures due to me soon or perhaps this is time to quit on the line

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post

I had an exchange for 2 products at the beginning of January and the replacements are on the way now. I used the email system never talked to anyone. So Matty CS might be doing better...
    I am wrong about Matty CS doing better. A couple days ago my replacements were cancelled. I had asked about my order earlier and said that they were waiting on the JLU Toyman 3pack to get to the warehouse. I have not getten a refund either and I think everyone over there is confused because when they submitted the replacement order they made the order free. So to them the order didn't cost anything. But I noticed that when the submitted the order they did not use the CS stock code to replace them they used the old ones that had already sold out...

I have told them that I either want both items or a refund. I had to get pretty upset in my email. I told them to read my email and then respond back to me on what they thought was going on.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Ok, I have now officially been screwing around with this issue for a month. The Strobo sale starts on the 14th, and I have NO idea who to contact to sort my issue out. I log in and this is what I get when I do for the "early access" function...

EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

It seemed to be sorted out a couple weeks ago, now we're back to the same crap. The woman at GoMatty was the SAME one I'd spoken to before who REFUSES to forward my call to a supervisor or someone who speaks english as a first language. I am just about ready to contact a lawyer I'm THAT mad. This is not giving me the service I was promised.

Guys and gals that have been through this; WHAT DO I DO?!? Contact numbers? E-mails? I am just spinning my wheels in the mud and my next step is legal council. It's not that big a deal, no. But I'm ready to do it just on principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    Ok, I have now officially been screwing around with this issue for a month. The Strobo sale starts on the 14th, and I have NO idea who to contact to sort my issue out. I log in and this is what I get when I do for the "early access" function...

EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

It seemed to be sorted out a couple weeks ago, now we're back to the same crap. The woman at GoMatty was the SAME one I'd spoken to before who REFUSES to forward my call to a supervisor or someone who speaks english as a first language. I am just about ready to contact a lawyer I'm THAT mad. This is not giving me the service I was promised.

Guys and gals that have been through this; WHAT DO I DO?!? Contact numbers? E-mails? I am just spinning my wheels in the mud and my next step is legal council. It's not that big a deal, no. But I'm ready to do it just on principle.
    I would use the email form on the website to contact them. The phone number is useless. And don't try to email the address directly I think those get filtered to junk.

I am about to get a lawyer too just on principle. They did not refund me enough money on my order that they could not fullfill because it had to return it because it was damaged. And they ran out of stock. I a better not see any of the products that are "sold out" on sale again. Anyways will probably have to dispute the entire order which was ober $300. Thats how you get to talk to someone that can make decisions.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

DR strikes again. I get an e-mail Sunday morning that my sub payment didn't go through. I've had no problems in January and February with the subs being charged.
    So, I start by calling my credit card company to make sure that my card is ok. It was, spoke with a guy who spoke English as his first language. Was easy to deal with and took care of what I needed in about 5 minutes. He told me they were using an old credit card number. My old card number was getting fraudulent charges in October so we changed numbers.
    Next I call DR. First, I get an Indian woman and I can barely understand her. What happened to the US based Customer service department? I tell her my issue. I tell her about them using an old number and she give nothing close to an intelligent answer. She says that my current card is the one that is the default and that it should be ok. If I don't get Fang Man and King He-man I'm going to flip.
    I asked her for a supervisor's number and she told me they don't have phone numbers that can be called directly?!?!?!?! And that I need to wait 24 to 48 hours before they try again. Why can't CS try it immediately? That way problems can be solved!
    I might ask for Scott's home number if I don't get my subscription figures. I would bet he has never had to deal with their CS. If he had it would have changed ASAP.
    We need a new rule! Brand managers cannot take any of their products home with them. They have to buy like the rest of us!

I just got my refund for the shipping that I wanted so I am content with DR for now.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    What happened to the US based Customer service department?
    That's what I would like to know. I had an issue last summer and found the number to US based service (which doesn't work anymore ) and gave them a call. They pretty much told me that there was nothing they could do until I called the service in the Philippines.

My question is: what the hell happened with this massive revamp of DR we were promised this time last year? Scott promised (again) that the service would be a smooth ride long before now.

Heroic Warrior
    This thread has reached page 50... and STILL no real improvement ? What a "surprise", huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    This thread has reached page 50... and STILL no real improvement ? What a "surprise", huh ?
    To quote Iago from Aladdin, "Oh there's a big surprise. That's incredible. I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die of not surprise!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    My December order was lost in the mail (Granamyr, the final JLU three pack and Platinum and Tin). Matty was ZERO help for approximately a month and a half, telling me it was up to me to contact the Post Office over the issue. After calling and e-mailing USPS, I never received a response from them and got back to Matty.

Matty made a replacement order finally (yay!), however...they refused to ship anything because the JLU 3 pack was out of stock. I explained in 2 e-mails that it was the final 3 pack, JLU was done...it was NEVER going to be on sale again...but they kept e-mailing back they wouldn't ship because they were waiting on more stock on the item (but they didn't know if they ever WOULD get more stock). So...I gave up on Matty. Anyway, TODAY I noticed I had a shipping notice from Matty, but the only item being shipped is Granamyr. Now, for some reason, Platinum and Tin are missing and I have no idea if I will be refunded for anything they didn't send. *sigh* This has been quite an ordeal. I just want what I ordered!

I'm SUPER ****** off at the United States Postal Service though. I know EXACTLY where my parcel went missing. It made it to the Sorting Facility in Allen Park, Michigan. It was SO close to delivery, and the parcel was a very large one, that I can only guess a postal worker stole it. I mean, what else could have happened to it?
    They lost my package at the same damn facility, now I live in MI, and was only a damn day away from delivery once it gets to the AP facility....they, lost it, claimed it fell off the belt somewhere, I called every 3 hours, they still said they couldn't find it, yet it miraculously arrived on my doorstep (which never happens unless it's a bib box, and it wasn't) next day, either it "never left" because it didn't get scanned yet went out anyway, or they drove the damn thing personally to me door.

That is only ever in the 20 plus years I personally have been dealing with the USPS, that anything of mine ever got messed up.

But I called DR just in case, once it went missing, and they said once the shipping dates on the invoice expired they'd take care of it, if there was no record of delivery....well sure enough after the next 4 days expired and the arrival date came and went, apparently they checked and saw that it had arrived and actually e-mailed me that the inquiry was closed....for some reason, DR picks who they like and don't....I don't know, there's no logic to what goes on there, or how they handle things cases by case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    To quote Iago from Aladdin, "Oh there's a big surprise. That's incredible. I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die of not surprise!"
    What's no surprise, but still ******* me off, is how DR is charging extra to ship a damn weightless 10X10 piece of folded paper with 2 figures....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    They lost my package at the same damn facility, now I live in MI, and was only a damn day away from delivery once it gets to the AP facility....they, lost it, claimed it fell off the belt somewhere, I called every 3 hours, they still said they couldn't find it, yet it miraculously arrived on my doorstep (which never happens unless it's a bib box, and it wasn't) next day, either it "never left" because it didn't get scanned yet went out anyway, or they drove the damn thing personally to me door.

That is only ever in the 20 plus years I personally have been dealing with the USPS, that anything of mine ever got messed up.

But I called DR just in case, once it went missing, and they said once the shipping dates on the invoice expired they'd take care of it, if there was no record of delivery....well sure enough after the next 4 days expired and the arrival date came and went, apparently they checked and saw that it had arrived and actually e-mailed me that the inquiry was closed....for some reason, DR picks who they like and don't....I don't know, there's no logic to what goes on there, or how they handle things cases by case.

- - - Updated - - -

What's no surprise, but still ******* me off, is how DR is charging extra to ship a damn weightless 10X10 piece of folded paper with 2 figures....
    DR messing up is not a surprise. It ticks us all off, but at this point nothing they mess up surprises me.

This is my first year subbing and probably my last. My club eternia sub was canceled before I got january's figure, but that was more of my banks fault for constantly rejecting digital rivers attempts to charge my card.

Then I purchased a club filmation sub. So far so good. Until today. I went to do the early access and there is nothing in the my subscription page. And I click early access and I get this: EMAIL_ADDRESS_NOT_VALID_FOR_PURCHASE_PLAN_ACTIVATI ON

What the hell.

I emailed digital river. Hope it helps.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    You can't do Early Access until your sub takes hold.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Ah. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    Well I called to change my shipping method and got the cancellation and reinstatement emails, but when I look on Matty it says it's inactive. I called and they said it won't change until the March figures ship, but I'm afraid they won't since the site thinks my sub is inactive. I want these figures, but I won't be holding my breath that they actually get shipped to me.
    Well my figures arrived today, so DR got it right this time.

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Can anyone te me why I would get an email today saying they are trying to renew my subscription today on the 26th of the month?
    They asked for the last 4 of my card...the security code my shipping address and the mailing preference.
    I wrote back asking why they are trying to renew now and not the 10th of the month...
    Has this happened to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Can anyone te me why I would get an email today saying they are trying to renew my subscription today on the 26th of the month?
    They asked for the last 4 of my card...the security code my shipping address and the mailing preference.
    I wrote back asking why they are trying to renew now and not the 10th of the month...
    Has this happened to anyone?
    I got the same email and was coming here to ask the same question; I wanna make sure this is legit before I respond with my personal info.