Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1600

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

You need to post this on the Ask Matty forum. Brady O will fix you up if he sees your complaint.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

I say use e-mail for CS.
    Brady O is the one youll get anyhow AND they seem to work it out faster through e-mail for some reason.
    I kept calling and calling and nothing i send 1 e-mail and it gets worked out...

I just got an email that my Filmation sub couldn't be processed. It contained a link to Matty's website and to allow me to "resub".
    Did anyone else get this e-mail?

I had to change my card earlier this year and called them to change the informaion and to make sure it went on all my subs. Apparently they fumbled that.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    I just got an email that my Filmation sub couldn't be processed. It contained a link to Matty's website and to allow me to "resub".

I had to change my card earlier this year and called them to change the informaion and to make sure it went on all my subs. Apparently they fumbled that.
    I got that email, followed the directions and now have 4 subs. My original order was not cancelled and when I called they told me I could not cancel a sub, even if they send out false emails. I have a escalation number, we will see. Worst case i will call capital one and have them deny the charges.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post

Got that one too, I followed the instructions got the charge then today got an email saying my filmation sub is cancelled - but it's a different order number - so I don't know what the deal is there. I sent an email to see, I can't afford two subs
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Got that one too, I followed the instructions got the charge then today got an email saying my filmation sub is cancelled - but it's a different order number - so I don't know what the deal is there. I sent an email to see, I can't afford two subs
    Same thing happened to me, after going through their 'VIP' cs. I had to change my Grayskull order as well, so hopefully nothing goes wrong with both.

I still don't understand why matty/dr thinks it's illegal to change the CC of a preorder and that the only way to do it is cancel 1 order and create a new one. Just seems like them asking for trouble.

What is Digital River or Mattycollector "VIP" phone number?
    I'm having issues with both my Club Filmation & Club Eternia subs and they just keep asking me to wait 2 days for a confirmation email
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Can anybody adivce how to change the shipping method please? I have Club Eternia and Club Filmation and I need to be able to track the packages. The problem is that when I ordered the subscriptions I chose International Post as shipping method - but there is no tracking number. According to the information at Mattycollector website it is needed to call Mattycollector Customer Service to change the shipping method. I called Mattycollector Custommer Serivce and they told me that it is not possible to change the shipping method.
    ?!?!?!?!

is there a way to change my filmation sub shipping method from newgistics usps to UPS?
    my regular sub has UPS. i goofed up and on a whim ordered the cheaper shipping with filmation not considering it might ultimately be cheaper to combine with UPS

OK, so, I got a call from my bank's fraud prevention division asking about a $67 charge from the Electronics Company in
    Luxembourg. I didn't recognize the charge, so I said it wasn't mine. Later, I got an email from MattyCollector saying my Club Filmation subscription has been cancelled. So I called my bank back and sure enough, Digital River was the parent company for the bad charge. Every few months, DR does something stupid to screw up my subscription, but routing the payment in a way that causes a fraud alert is the straw that broke this particular camel's back. I decided to not deal with DR to fix the sub. At this point, I'd rather have the money and not deal with DR than have the MOTUC figures

Heroic Warrior
    I am happy to report DR finally refunded me the 4 dollars shipping discount that May orders were going to get. It only took 6 emails and 2 month...way to go DR!!

That's why I always copy the order number down
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I just paid $45 for fast trackable hipping for 1 x MOtUC and 1 x DCU sub to Australia. January - they actually shipped them in a reasonable time frame, but ever since, I am seeing people opening their's in the US BEFORE mine are even set. And this lot? "Sent" Friday Oz time, It's now Monday night and according to DHL - they've yet to be picked up. WHY AM I PAYING THIS MUCH TO HAVE THEM SIT AROUND NOT SENT??? Seriously, you will have to really convince me hard to sub again.

No doubt this has been covered already, but does anyone know what happens in this scenario:

I placed my Filmation sub when I was at my old address.
    Before the figure shipped I moved and updated my shipping address.
    However, I didn't know that this wouldn't go into effect for the first figure of the sub and would only affect later shipments.
    Now my tracking shows that it was attempted to be delivered to an undeliverable address.
    I'm hoping the USPS will forward it to my new address, due to mail forwarding, but I'm a little concerned that they'll send it back to DR and I'll be in loop of trying to get either my money back or the figure sent to the new address!

All emails to DR have of course been fruitless as they appear to not read the content of them and simply reply based on the drop-down selections.

Repeating what I've said before, Matty's customer service has not gotten better. After multiple phone calls and e-mails, many of which repeating the same bits of information, Brady O finally cancelled the extra Filmation subscriptions I did not order (see my story earlier in the thread.) I managed to catch UPS and refused deliver on the two extra Icers they sent me and they have both been received by the sender. I just got my refund for one of them, and they refunded only $27.25 while they charged me $42.62 for each one. Keep in mind, both of these extra orders were the fault of Digital River's phone representatives (I ordered with the wrong shipping option the first time and they told me they'd cancel the order and told me to order again, which I did. Apparently they upgraded the first order anyhow, but didn't include the "initial figure." Then I got that e-mail in March telling me that I hadn't ordered the "initial figure," so, after calling again to double check I filled out the info they requested and ended up with a third subscription.) The incompetence here, in charging me an extra $85 and refunding only part of it when I called them on their error is absolutely astounding.

MOTU Addict/Horde Wannabe Spikewolfe's Avatar
    These issues with Digital River and the Filmation subscriptions hit really close to home. I had a Filmation sub and an Eternia sub. I moved, and updated my credit card. Having done both in the past and had issues with them getting it right each time, I was quite concerned about their ability to handle both at the same time! Everything went fine... at first. next thing I know I get an email saying that authorization for the Filmation sub failed on the new credit card, and to follow/click on the instructions contained within the email. Next thing I know I have two Filmation subs - the second one shipping with the expensive express shipping I've never used, and Digital River is refusing to correct their error while busy quoting me a line about being unable to cancel subscriptions. I sent them an earful in an email response, and am awaiting their next move. Is there anyone here with some experience or suggestions to get this straightened out as quickly as possible with minimal amounts of my $$$ being wasted???

Heroic Warrior
    I'm still going back and forth on this. Never got Brady on E-mail. After 20+ emails almost everything is resolved except now they want me to send them my Visa credit card security code over unsecure email in order to place orders for my June/July renewals that never happened.

To me this is just asking for fraud trouble...

I just updated my card info for a new card. I went to the mys sub page, and clicked the "edit" link under "payment method" and the only thing I saw that could be changed was the expiration date, so I did. Is this all that needs to be done? I would assume I should also put in the new security number, but there was no place that I saw to do that. Any help would be very great, because early next month is the SDCC two-pack, and I need to make sure this is squared away first. Thank you.

Snappy Threader
    My first ever problem with DR. I am subscribed to the Filmation sub, was charged but they never shipped Icer. So I contact them and tell them to get it right or cancel my order, so what happens? They cancel my CASTLE GRAYSKULL that has been preordered since day 1. WTF? I'm waiting for someone now.....unbelievable...to think I have sung their praises for years...teaches me I guess. Makes me not want to even bother subbing next year too.

I don't know how this company has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau!

However, the complaints on the BBB site seem to get answered. So it might be a good way to expedite the resolution of our issues, if not hopefully it at least lowers their rating.

How a company in this day and age cannot have at least some rudimentary form of customer relationship management that allows its customers to update addresses, change credit card numbers, or cancel orders is baffling. Right up there with why a major retailer would outsource its customer relations to such an inept company!

It took an insane number of phone calls and e-mails, but alas Brady has finally set everything right. I have exactly one Filmation subscription with the correct shipping option as intended, and all the extra money has been refunded, including the shipping costs. Damn, that was a lot of work but at least it's over.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfanar View Post
    So I've been on the MOTUC bandwagon since 2010. I have multiples of every figure, and I've purchased several customs. I've spent thousands on MOTUC. And it's all good. I make really good money in IT. I can afford it.

This year I started off the year with 2 Club Eternia subs. I then added 2 Filmation subs. I got the Castle Grayskull sub. This year, as in the last couple I've dealt with a few standard screw-ups (order mixups typically), and as usual I dealt with crappy CS, but ultimately got what I needed.

Spirit of Hordak and Strobo came around, and since I don't sit around living for MOTUC, Matty didn't take my $100+shipping. That was the first and second strikes.

Then the may-june mini-subs came around. I got an extra Club Eternia, Club Filmation, DC and Watchmen sub.

- May passes, and none of the items ship. Contact CS and they say, don't worry, all of the May items will ship in July with club filmation, and the subs will all renew in June.
    - June passes and none of the subs renew. Contact CS and now they say that the subs will NOT renew and oops, the items may not all still be available, and the subs may or may not renew in July either. Oh, and can you send us your credit card info over unsecure email while you're at it?

Seriously? Is this freaking rocket science? Create a single order for the stuff I missed, and do whatever you need to in the source system to make my subs work. Don't waste my time telling me about your internal process issues. I'm the customer... I. don't. Care.

As I said, I work in IT... I have a very clear idea of the complex crap that happens in the background, but I know full well that if anyone in our CS department tried to pawn that responsibility off on a customer, they'd be on the street so fast their head would spin.

I have 8 subs + castle Grayskull pre-ordered. If CS doesn't clear this up, you can bet I'll be cancelling every last one of them (which is EASY to do folks... don't let Matty propaganda fool you).

I'm tired of having to work so hard to give them my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfanar View Post
    I'm still going back and forth on this. Never got Brady on E-mail. After 20+ emails almost everything is resolved except now they want me to send them my Visa credit card security code over unsecure email in order to place orders for my June/July renewals that never happened.

To me this is just asking for fraud trouble...
    And now they completely ****ed everything up. Rather than just leaving well enough alone, they placed an order for the missing months, and cancelled everything else, then tried to re-place the orders expect now all my subs are shipping separately atleast for the first month... which means the next Watchman figure will cost me FIFTY BUCKS!?!?!

These guys are impossible. Plain and simple. Customer service is FAR WORSE THAN EVER.

It's not CS per se, but the damn shipping is getting out of hand.... $10.29 for ****ing one thing from Matty in 2014?

I seriously call ******** to this gouging.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    $10.29 for the worst shipping in the United States of America is unacceptable! I don't care what Toyguru says to the contrary, the gouging on this has to be a cheap nickel and diming tactic by DR and Matty in order to increase profits! There can be no other legit reason for it to cost a giant like Mattel more to ship an item at a snail's pace than me as an individual. Unbelievable.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    It's not CS per se, but the damn shipping is getting out of hand.... $10.29 for ****ing one thing from Matty in 2014?

I seriously call ******** to this gouging.
    Hey atleast your not being charged $25 for a single watchman figure. I can get half that shipping quote form Ebay!