Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1615

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Just out of curiosity, how long does it normally take to receive a reply once an email is sent to DR Customer Service?
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how long does it normally take to receive a reply once an email is sent to DR Customer Service?
    In my experience, it usually takes about 24 hours. You get one saying thank you or whatever for contacting them, then about a day later you get a response which is usually just "please verify your address and order number" then you wait another day for another "generic" answer....good luck my friend!!!!

After my Filmation and Eternia subs were 'cancelled' this month - plus the joy of the back and forth with CS to reinstate them - I now received my latest order and i'm missing one of the figures I paid for (and paid customs on).

Another email is winging it's way to CS, but I can see where this going.

Call me Mr Negative.

Heroic Warrior
    My own experience with Matty and DR have still been nothing but pleasant. Every figure has arrived in the promised time, in good shape, and have never experienced any problems with billing. The one instance of me requiring CS, in regards to the Filmation sub not showing up as a confirmation email, was handled quickly and pleasantly.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

So the ONLY thing keeping me from ordering my 2 subs right now is that my credit card expires in March of 2014. I called them to see if I could my new card sooner and they said no. When I tried to explain why she told me I really shouldn't have a problem . Any advice on this? Should I be worried? Or should I just use another credit card just to be safe...

I glanced through this forum to see if anyone else has had a problem but couldn't find anything...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    So the ONLY thing keeping me from ordering my 2 subs right now is that my credit card expires in March of 2014. I called them to see if I could my new card sooner and they said no. When I tried to explain why she told me I really shouldn't have a problem . Any advice on this? Should I be worried? Or should I just use another credit card just to be safe...

I glanced through this forum to see if anyone else has had a problem but couldn't find anything...
    Changing your card in the middle of the sub SHOULD be ok. You can change it on the my subscriptions page, along with your address. The problem, like with everything else, is that it is not full proof, and occasionaly there will be issues. Usually, they get worked out with a little hastle (dr cs) But sometimes there are the nightmare scenarios, most of which show up in this thread. But as you can see, the percentage of these things happening is MUCH lower than it used to be. So to be completely worry free, Using a card that won't need to be changed in the middle of the sub is best, but it shouldn't end in tragedy, the odds are really against it now.

The card I used to preorder Castle Grayskull recently expired and I've got a new card now. What will I need to do in order to make sure I still get my CG?

Thanks!

I need to do the same, but I suspect you will need to find the original order in your history and update the details - failing that email CS and quote the order number.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    After my Filmation and Eternia subs were 'cancelled' this month - plus the joy of the back and forth with CS to reinstate them - I now received my latest order and i'm missing one of the figures I paid for (and paid customs on).

Another email is winging it's way to CS, but I can see where this going.

Call me Mr Negative.
    Very broken communication from their end, but it looks like a replacement for the missing item is being shipped FOC. Fingers crossed the item is marked at zero value on the outer box, or that it dodges customs, or else this is going to be expensive!

Looks like I got double-billed for Early Access thanks to the website glitches. I spent 30 minutes on hold with DR before they would submit a cancellation request, now they want me to wait two business days for the cancellation request to process and then they'll tell me if they'll cancel it. AARGH! I spoke to my bank and they have to wait until it processes to dispute it, which can then take 48-72 hours.

Well, you can be sure I won't order my subs until this is worked out.

Me: I would like to know why matty allowed people to order more than one Webarella when it said limit one per person?

Agent: Unfortunately we don't have the information to answer that question at this time, but please make your suggestions online.

"You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    Me: I would like to know why matty allowed people to order more than one Webarella when it said limit one per person?

Agent: Unfortunately we don't have the information to answer that question at this time, but please make your suggestions online.

Multiple orders....
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I must say, though we all pretty much had issues with Matty during Early Access, I was impressed by the customer service I got when I called. Even in the midst of it, it didn't take a long time to get someone and they confirmed my order went through very quickly. It went much better than my past dealings.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Multiple orders....
    And it's wrong. The site said one per PERSON, not one per ORDER. Matty should have taken precautions somehow because everyone who ordered more than one (despite the fact they saw it was one per person) took away from those of us who were unable.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    This should be interesting.

I called on friday when I placed an order for the Rocks after the Mini Masters were showing up as Sold Out. Once my first order went through, the Mini Masters showed back up, so I fought through the server issues again and ordered them. When I called Go-Matty to have the orders combined or to add the Mini Masters to the second order and cancel the first or whatever needed to be done to avoid being double billed for shipping. As many of us know, they couldn't even access the site themselves to make order adjustments of any kind. After telling the woman (who was very nice, btw) in a calm but stern fashion that it was patently unacceptable to have to pay shipping twice when it was the fault of the website for listing an item that was available as sold out. She said they couldn't change the orders, but she would submit a ticket to have the shipping refinded for the second order if I felt that was fair. I did, so she put in the ticket and said I should hear something in 1-2 business days.

So today the second order shipped, reminding me to call. Apparently, there has been no action taken on the ticket since it was escalated. I'm not going to be particularly happy if this issue is not resolved. It will not reflect well on a company's ability to handle issues in a fair fashion and to provide quality customer service. Especially during a subscription drive.

UPDATE: Got an e-mail this morning informing me that a refund in the amount of $8 is being processed (I 'm assuming it is the difference in shipping between the total shipping I paid for the two orders and the amount that shipping the two together should have been. I'm very pleased. +1 in the DR customer service column.
    Last edited by Prince Adam's Dad; August 8, 2013 at 11:34am.
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I made a quarterly subscription and they took from my card more than 150 bucks... is it normal?
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

DR is horrible, the early access for the sdcc items I bought the rock guys and mini masters 1 order, got conformation for that order, then a few minutes later I got another. so I called them to cancel the 2nd one cause I only placed one order but they said I couldn't but I could send it back for a refund. I told don't want money taken out of my account, so they did it any way and screwed up my account. now i'm out $90 so far maybe more and they say it will 1-2 days to send a shipping label through email. and they could careless, if my company screws up we'll give them something to say sorry for the mistake or give them credit but this place could not care

Wait until you send back or return the order and they don't refund the shipping cost.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Court Magician
    I should have known better, and in the back of my mind I was telling myself it was going to come back and bite me if i tried, but I dared to dream of having my filmation sub combined with my Eternia and dc subs. So after a week and a half of trying to make this happen, with CS asking for a bunch of information, I get an email today saying to log onto Matty Collector and combine the subs, except there's no option for that, hence why I was talking to CS in the first place. And to make matters even better, my DC and Eternia subs are now uncombined, so I get to experience the joy of paying for DHL Express 3 times in a row, and get to get hit with customs twice instead of just once. I'm out about 60$ now because they couldn't simply change the shipping type on my filmation sub and stick it in the same box with my other stuff. How hard is that? I am beyond infuriated right now, and this right here is why people don't sub.

Update..

I just checked my credit card and theres some money missing, and it appears to be roughly the amount on the 3 items in a combined order, so hopefully, this is just a matter of the My Subscription page being outdated and they actually managed to handle my request properly. I hope it is, because this sort of thing will seriously get me to reconsider subbing, and I really want to sub.

Update #2

Ok, so I checked my Subscriptions page, and apparently they combined my black freighter and filmation together, but still haven't combined them with my other subs......it was a pretty simple request. Stick everything in the same box. How hard is that?

Update#3

Got Club renewals this morning, everything looked as it did last month, nothing combined but nothing separated either.....cut to a few hours later and my Club Filmation and Black Frieghter have been cancelled for some reason...ok...so what the heck? Did they not just renew this? I have the pre authorization and everything. I'm beyond confused right now. I'll have to actually call CS since I'm not getting anywhere with this email thing. They gave me the ol "we're sending you to escalation department" thing. We'll see if I actually hear from them. I'm sorry I ever tried to do this honestly, in the future I'm just gonna leave everything well enough alone and lose that couple extra bucks.
    Last edited by Zeusguy; August 12, 2013 at 11:49pm. Reason: added additional info

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    This is the second time that I have not been charged for my filmation sub. Matty keeps canceling it saying that my card info is not correct. When in face I use the same card on my club Eternia with no issues at all. So now I have to play catch up with Shokoti and Icer. Lame

I have called 3 times to make sure info was correct and it is, what gives???

Has your card expired since you preordered your Filmation sub? I know you said that your info was correct, but.. what happened to me was that my card expired after I had purchased the Filmation sub. DR's system still has the old card info for that order when they process it, even though I had updated my card info on the website for my regular sub. I had to call and give them the correct info for the filmation sub even though I updated on the website. My regular sub went through, but my they had cancelled my filmation sub. They fixed it pretty quickly by cancelling the old filmation order and creating a new one.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Yep did that too, still happening

I've had 3 subscriptions cancelled in a row. Forced to cherry pick this whole line.

Well Matty needs to get with the program. I'm not renewing my filmation sub. Had to twice and nothing.

matty needs to get with the program? if they can't charge your card how are they supposed to get money? they're not going to send you anything if they can't get money, that's not how buying/selling works. haha. try getting another card, a mastercard maybe, if you can't figure out why that card in particular won't work. it's definitely your problem to figure out and work through, not matty.

Actually it's not my problem or my fault. As I stated before I use the same card for BOTH of my subs and only one sub shows up. Like I said, get with the program Matty.