Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1562

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    I need to do the same, but I suspect you will need to find the original order in your history and update the details - failing that email CS and quote the order number.

I need to update my card too for Grayskull. My subs were cancelled, and I've since given up on them, CG on the other hand I need to change the card for. I looked up the original order but don't see anywhere to change what card is being used. I'd rather not email or call CS if I don't have to, that's how my subs got cancelled in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AdamWest View Post
    matty needs to get with the program? if they can't charge your card how are they supposed to get money? they're not going to send you anything if they can't get money, that's not how buying/selling works. haha. try getting another card, a mastercard maybe, if you can't figure out why that card in particular won't work. it's definitely your problem to figure out and work through, not matty.
    Wow, what a snarky comment. Considering DR is notorious for credit card **** ups and he said his card works for his club eternia sub, its clear DR's fault. Maybe you should get with the program?

Hi guys I'm really worried and just looking for some advice. I moved house a few months ago and have a Club Eternia and Filmation sub that is billed to my address in England and shipped to a friend in the US. I also pre-ordered Castle Grayskull but to ship directly to me as worked out cheaper.

I phoned DR when I moved and they updated the billing address on the subs to my new address but this obviously didn't effect the shipping address as was still going to my friend. I checked today however and my Castle Grayskull order is still showing my old address.

I called DR today and they took all my details but then received an email from Matty VIP saying

"We understand that you wish to change the address on file. We apologize however once an order is placed we are unable to change or update the
    address on that order. In order for us to update this information we will need to place a new order for this item and then cancel your old order. In order for us to do this, we will need to place a new order with the correct shipping method and then disable your current subscription. Please provide us with the information below so we can process this request."

Why should this disable my subscriptions or is this a typo? I definitely dont want my subs being disabled especially as I have just ordered the 2014 sub too.

I also hope that the total price for the pre order and shipping will not change from the original order?

I dont know what to do now as I want my CG and I want to keep my subs - can't believe it is so difficult to update a shipping address

I'd ring them again and demand to speak to someone higher up as there is NO excuse for this not to be sorted there and then over the phone. I think the sub thing is a typo though as the CS agent probably copied and pasted it from a template.

I think I did hear they have to cancel the original order though and submit a new one. You might want to mention the original $250 pre-order price though, incase they submit an order for the higher pre-order price! The bright side is you have over 3 months to sort it out and I'm sure things will get sorted eventually
    10 figures I still need: 10/Peekablue, 9/Sssqueeze, 8/Lizard Man, 7/Hunga the Harpy, 6/Gwildor, 5/Filmation Clawful, 4/Mermista, 3/Tung Lashor, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

Thanks blackiecats - yep fortunately I just happened to be checking a few orders and things online and noticed it - thought it had all been updated when my sub details were changed but seems not

That is the way they "update" an order....they cancel it and place a new order. Absolutely ridiculous to have to do all that...but DR has a very poor system - but that is what they will do a whole new order for sub and Grayskull.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

i just checked my tracking w/logistics for my sdcc items & the tracking says "visable damage" and is now going on being a day late.

what do i do now?
    Last edited by D&D; August 16, 2013 at 12:50pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Hope they don't put we damaged it on purpose, ordered Rattlor hopefully it won't take 4-5 weeks to come from CA to AL like last time.

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    I am beYOND ****** off right now.

I knew it.

I clicked sub because i was lost and couldnt get it through.
    I had ZERO as the number in my checked out cart.

so I clicked sub, and clocked out.

NO WHERE DID IT EVER SAY quantity TWO.

but the lady on the PHONE (i called as I got the email) is saying that the only thing she can do, is when i get my SECOND SUB, that i didnt order, to mail the figure back.

Sorry but this is just messed up, now i am no hold, waiting for a supervisor. so thanks guys for convincing me to deal with this **** for one more year. sorry. but this is a big deal, to help EVERYONE out by getting a sub, and now she is telling me I am stuck with TWO of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TechTrek View Post
    so thanks guys for convincing me to deal with this **** for one more year. sorry. but this is a big deal, to help EVERYONE out by getting a sub, and now she is telling me I am stuck with TWO of them.

No need to blame us man, it was either a server or a connection issue. I dont see how DR cannot just cancel one, they have come a long way on the cs side.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

TeckTrek, pm me about your second sub. Your inbox is full. Thanks
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~Snake Armor He-Man~Tung Lashor~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~200x King Hisss~Ninjor
    *Icer*~*Batros*~*Shokotti*

Quote Originally Posted by J-West View Post
    TeckTrek, pm me about your second sub. Your inbox is full. Thanks
    Fandom helping fandom- this is great to see. No one wants you to be in a world of hurt for subbing up TechTrek and apologies that this happened to you. Agree that either CS should be able to cancel one of your subs or I'm sure a fellow boardie will assist. Hope is not lost.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

I knew it.

but the lady on the PHONE (i called as I got the email) is saying that the only thing she can do, is when i get my SECOND SUB, that i didnt order, to mail the figure back.

Sorry but this is just messed up, now i am no hold, waiting for a supervisor. so thanks guys for convincing me to deal with this **** for one more year. sorry. but this is a big deal, to help EVERYONE out by getting a sub, and now she is telling me I am stuck with TWO of them.
    Don't get upset with the people on here. You just said on the previous page that your account was preauthorized for $56.44. If so, that is only 1 sub.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

I knew it.

Thank you for subbing. I personally appreciate that you went for it. I'm sorry you ran into a glitch, though. That's always frustrating.

And Thank you Symmachus for subbing up and welcome aboard to the .Org!

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    No need to blame us man, it was either a server or a connection issue. I dont see how DR cannot just cancel one, they have come a long way on the cs side.
    lol. not blaming you man. i just think its a freaking joke that the moment i take a chance, because i have had issues before, my intuition is proven right. and its a train wreck.

matty told me to contact digital river, digital river manager says he cant do anything only matty can.

THEY ARE THE SAME FLIPPING THING i was told by the mattel lady!!! who i called after it.

what a JOKE> dude i am not interested in dealing with this at all.

i made a mistake. i should have known better.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Thank you for subbing. I personally appreciate that you went for it. I'm sorry you ran into a glitch, though. That's always frustrating.

And Thank you Symmachus for subbing up and welcome aboard to the .Org!
    its all good man. just so mad i have to deal with 3rd world countries who just say "blah blah blah, nothing i can do" if that offends anyone, you can feel my pain because i am offended i have to deal with this crap.

something wrong with screen/digital river/double purchase, whatever it was, I called as soon as i got the email following. there is NO reason why they couldnt fix this.

and now, if i am stuck with it, i would rather BURN the figures, than do anything else with them. that is how i feel. no joke. you guys think i am going over board, fine. lol. but the TIME and energy to resell, and deal with shipping them is nothing that i am interested in what so ever.

sorry. this is a joke.

thats fine J-West, I appreciate it. but like i said, be being the middle man on a transaction is just so annoying. if that is the case i might as well sell it (as annoying as it would be) for more each of them.... or burn them or make fodder......

Dear Matthew Rodriguez,

Thank you for contacting the online store.

We show that a request has been submitted to cancel one shipment of your
    order. In some cases, we are unable to do so, as orders are processed
    for shipment immediately upon completion.

Please allow our escalation team to respond within 24-48 hours instead
    for assistance.

Your ticket number for reference is ******.

Sincerely,
    Sarah M.
    online store
    Customer Service

it would be different if they actually were prepared like the email says. we are several months out... like 5... lol. what a joke.

That's understandable, I totally get it man. Just don't burn them lol

thats fine J-West, I appreciate it. but like i said, be being the middle man on a transaction is just so annoying. if that is the case i might as well sell it (as annoying as it would be) for more each of them.... or burn them or make fodder......

Dear Matthew Rodriguez,

Thank you for contacting the online store.

We show that a request has been submitted to cancel one shipment of your
    order. In some cases, we are unable to do so, as orders are processed
    for shipment immediately upon completion.

Please allow our escalation team to respond within 24-48 hours instead
    for assistance.

Your ticket number for reference is ******.

Sincerely,
    Sarah M.
    online store
    Customer Service

it would be different if they actually were prepared like the email says. we are several months out... like 5... lol. what a joke.
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    *Two-Badd*~Snake Armor He-Man~Tung Lashor~200x Sorceresss~Calix ~*Mantenna*~*NA Skeletor*~200x King Hisss~Ninjor
    *Icer*~*Batros*~*Shokotti*

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    TechTrek,

I sent you a PM with some info on how to get this resolved.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    its all good man. just so mad i have to deal with 3rd world countries who just say "blah blah blah, nothing i can do" if that offends anyone, you can feel my pain because i am offended i have to deal with this crap.

something wrong with screen/digital river/double purchase, whatever it was, I called as soon as i got the email following. there is NO reason why they couldnt fix this.

and now, if i am stuck with it, i would rather BURN the figures, than do anything else with them. that is how i feel. no joke. you guys think i am going over board, fine. lol. but the TIME and energy to resell, and deal with shipping them is nothing that i am interested in what so ever.

sorry. this is a joke.
    Well, you know what they say, Trekker, about no good deed going unpunished...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

My subs got confirmed...then cancelled???

So I just got emails (13 in fact) from Mattycollector.

The first was a confirmation for my two subs.
    The next TWELVE saying that my 2 subscriptions "Need attention" (subject).

They say : "We are unable to complete your order due to an authorization failure from your bank when attempting to charge the credit card used to place your order. For this reason, your order has been cancelled."

I called my credit card and they said they approved the charges twice, but then then Matty credited them back twice.

Now I gotta call DR and see if I can get this straigtened out.
    Anyone else have this happen?

UPDATE... Well, I called them...and the girl said that the combined my two orders and just canceled my previous ones. But the numbers on the cancellation emails were all the same as the one the combined one. Plus I dont see the new one actually listed in my order history on MC. BUT... she assured me that all was good and that I do indeed have a confirmed order for the subs. So....whatever I guess.

I may call again either tomorrow or the next day and confirm that again, just to be on the safe side.
    Last edited by General Hawk 7; August 20, 2013 at 11:15pm.
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

So does DR employ someone who's job it is to kick around the boxes? I just got my order and it looks like someone beat the crap out of Panthor and Skeletor. I know UPS beat the crap out of the external box (it looks like an accordion), but these were obviously damaged before packing, just by where the damage is.

Heroic Warrior
    Guys, E-mail Matty VIP CS... Brady O will take care of your issues. After literally 5 months of interactions, 3 emails later and all my issues are resolved, my subs will all ship together, and I'm going to save $50-60 on shipping in Oct-Nov.

Service was so good, I bought 2 subs because of it. If you don't get your issue resolved after 1 email with regular CS, go VIP!

Quote Originally Posted by dolfanar View Post
    Guys, E-mail Matty VIP CS... Brady O will take care of your issues. After literally 5 months of interactions, 3 emails later and all my issues are resolved, my subs will all ship together, and I'm going to save $50-60 on shipping in Oct-Nov.

Service was so good, I bought 2 subs because of it. If you don't get your issue resolved after 1 email with regular CS, go VIP!
    How do we email him?
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

Heroic Warrior
    This is an issue with the shipping I ordered Rattlor on the 15th, got it today, the same day that I got my Zodac from China that I ordered a day before the Rattlor from Matty in California, that's pretty rediculous.

OK whats up with this month?
    I got the sub renewal.
    Got charged for castaspella and Shokoti.
    Got the shipping confirmation email.
    Tracked the package and it's suck in the same place from the begining since august 10.
    Emailed matty about it yesterday.
    Got an email today about my subs CANCELLED!!!! WHAT THA ????
    It seems I'm not the only one but hey, what's going on? Anyone solved this matter??
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Don't know the solution for your problem but the USPS lady at my post office explained what the Newgistics company does, they wait for a pallete at their facility to get full before they actually send it anywhere, then they send it directly to your post office or a close branch.

For instance mine went from Sparks,NV to Atlanta,GA also it doesn't tell you it's not actualy in the Sparks,NV postal office it is in the Newgistics facility.

If they shipped with USPS completely it would get out alot faster and be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jestermon View Post
    Don't know the solution for your problem but the USPS lady at my post office explained what the Newgistics company does, they wait for a pallete at their facility to get full before they actually send it anywhere, then they send it directly to your post office or a close branch.

For instance mine went from Sparks,NV to Atlanta,GA also it doesn't tell you it's not actualy in the Sparks,NV postal office it is in the Newgistics facility.

If they shipped with USPS completely it would get out alot faster and be cheaper.
    Yes but Matty has a dirt cheap rate from Newgistics / DHL - you get what you pay for!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572