Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1605

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    OK whats up with this month?
    I got the sub renewal.
    Got charged for castaspella and Shokoti.
    Got the shipping confirmation email.
    Tracked the package and it's suck in the same place from the begining since august 10.
    Emailed matty about it yesterday.
    Got an email today about my subs CANCELLED!!!! WHAT THA ????
    It seems I'm not the only one but hey, what's going on? Anyone solved this matter??
    The same thing happened to me.
    I have two Club Filmation Subs and also I bought three Rattlor figures on early access this month. I got the Club Filmation sub renewal e-mail and got charged for both the sub figures and for the early access purchase. I paid with two different credit cars. I received the shipping confirmation e-mails. A few days ago I was tracking the two orders and the only information that was shown was "Electronic Shipping Info Received" for both orders. On August 23 I received and e-mail in which they inform me that my subs were cancelled. I called them and they told me that reason why they cancelled my sub was I refuse the figures. I told them that I didn't refuse the figures (even I have not receive them yet). Then they said me that my address (my mail address not my physical address) was wrong ..... Again I told them that my address was right. Finally I asked them if they can send me the figures again and they said me they can't because the figures are sold out and proceed to give me a refund. Today I received two e-mails and they only refund me the money for the figures but not the shipping. Man I am ****** angry . I would like to know what is the problem because I got Icer and Stonedar & Rokkon with no issues at all?????!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the problem is because the "wise" personal of Digital River don't know that Puerto Rico is a territory of USA and they think that we are another country and for that reason our address are "wrong". The digital river personal is very very inept

PD. Don't try to change your mail address for your physical address because I did it in the past and did not work.
    Last edited by Lord of Caos; August 26, 2013 at 04:16pm.

I am fairly new to MOTUC and just placed my second order with them a few weeks ago. I got an email saying my order has shipped but the tracking has not updated at all. So I finally called and I could not understand the person on the other end at all. All I could really understand is that I am getting an email in the next three days that may be telling me my order has been cancelled and they will re submit my order. What if those figures are sold out? I payed that kind of shipping expense for this headache? Meanwhile I just ordered something from amazon that weighs 5x as much. Cost less to ship. And got it in two days. As a new customer I will likely not be ordering through Matty again. I rather pay after market prices and deal with people who care. Get with it Matty.

Even they say the figures are sold out, they still have our figures packed and ready to ship. I've sent them a very angry email and they replied with another email telling me to send them some info to reship and reinstall my subs. Hope it works as happened to me before. So that means I have to wait and see.
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Caos View Post
    The same thing happened to me.
    I have two Club Filmation Subs and also I bought three Rattlor figures on early access this month. I got the Club Filmation sub renewal e-mail and got charged for both the sub figures and for the early access purchase. I paid with two different credit cars. I received the shipping confirmation e-mails. A few days ago I was tracking the two orders and the only information that was shown was "Electronic Shipping Info Received" for both orders. On August 23 I received and e-mail in which they inform me that my subs were cancelled. I called them and they told me that reason why they cancelled my sub was I refuse the figures. I told them that I didn't refuse the figures (even I have not receive them yet). Then they said me that my address (my mail address not my physical address) was wrong ..... Again I told them that my address was right. Finally I asked them if they can send me the figures again and they said me they can't because the figures are sold out and proceed to give me a refund. Today I received two e-mails and they only refund me the money for the figures but not the shipping. Man I am ****** angry . I would like to know what is the problem because I got Icer and Stonedar & Rokkon with no issues at all?????!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the problem is because the "wise" personal of Digital River don't know that Puerto Rico is a territory of USA and they think that we are another country and for that reason our address are "wrong". The digital river personal is very very inept

PD. Don't try to change your mail address for your physical address because I did it in the past and did not work.
    I did have a Horrible time trying to solve the Puerto Rico Issue with Digital River. It took a bunch of calls and e-mails for it to work. Took me a few months, but after my issue was solved, I've had no problems so far.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I am really starting to understand a lot of the frustrations people have. They finally updated my shipping info, and this is the shipping route it has been on. Mind you I live in KS.

image hosting websites

My Castaspella was shipped really weird to me as well...

After traveling all the way across the country in a horizontal fashion to ATLANTA GEORGIA....
    It finally came down to my home town of BRANON, FLORIDA (near Tampa)...
    it then was sent all the way back up to ATLANTA GEORGIA, before finally being sent back to TAMPA, and then to me.

So to Atlanta Ga
    Down to my town: Brandon Fl
    Back up to Atlanta Ga. (Why?)
    Then back down to Tampa Fl
    Then to me in Brandon

WHAT??

It scared me a bit when I saw it going back to Ga. I thought someone at the USPS had decided to send it back for some reason. Lol. "No Castaspella for you!"
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

Yeah, so weird. I mean I am fine as long as I get it, but it bothers me that they charge so much for shipping and this is going on. Does not make sense at all.

Heroic Warrior
    I wonder if Scott will tell us this year that shipping and customer service will improve and totally be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    Even they say the figures are sold out, they still have our figures packed and ready to ship. I've sent them a very angry email and they replied with another email telling me to send them some info to reship and reinstall my subs. Hope it works as happened to me before. So that means I have to wait and see.
    Hellvertz, I tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.
    Last edited by Lord of Caos; August 28, 2013 at 11:38pm.

Heroic Warrior
    That's the thing it's not usps it's that Newgistics company, it's messed up.

If they actually uses usps it would be cheaper and faster.

Still have not got my package yet. My package was going back and forth between two cities now over 4 times. Finally called USPS and filed an investigation. They just called back, turns out Matty put the wrong City, State, and ZIP on my package?!?! I double checked to make sure I didn't give them the wrong info, surprise I didn't. Unbelievable. Any one have any suggestions on contacting Matty to make this right? I mean I feel like I should not have to pay full price for these already overpriced toys.

Heroic Warrior
    If you constantly harass them they may certainely definately will listen to your concers sir.

Frustration.

Long story short...

- I tried to order a sub during the subscription period, but got to the final stage with a blank screen, and received no confirmation email in the following days.
    - Days later I tried again, this time reaching a confirmation screen, and receiving email confirmation. Success!
    - Noticing something not quite right on my credit card, I check My Subscriptions to see that BOTH subs went through (which I can't even remotely afford).
    - I contacted Matty, asking to cancel one of the orders (I requested the first, being that I had no records for that one), and was told that under NO circumstances could either sub be cancelled.
    - I post on the Matty forums, and am told that the issue has been re-addressed, and that I'll be contacted shortly.
    - Two weeks later (yesterday), I receive SIX simultaneous emails telling me that my first order is cancelled due to credit card authorization failure (despite having more than enough funds).
    - While this potentially solves my 1-sub-too-many issue, the reasoning for the cancellation made no sense, so I checked My Subscriptions to see that order #1 is indeed now cancelled ("Complete", but under that "Cancelled"), but order #2 is "Submitted", not "Complete". So now I have no idea if I have ANY 2014 subscription at all.

< UPDATE >
    After emailing Matty/DR again, I promptly received a response informing me that apparently the cancelation was due to my request, NOT a card error. Although it would have been nice to have been told this initially, and not have to investigate.

So thanks to escalation for the Matty forum team, the "not possible" hasbeen achieved, and I now have the ONE sub that I always wanted.

Thanks Matty forum team!
    Last edited by DroothR; September 8, 2013 at 05:57am.
    My #1 most wanted figure in MotUC?
    - "Cloak & Dagger" Evil-Lyn (MYP) -

Court Magician
    I am beyond enraged right now. So after a month of dealing with cancelled subscriptions and being jerked around by cs, we finally resolve the problem and get things reinstated. So I get my shipping notices today, woohoo, except when I open them I get 2 Black Frighter subs with no sign of my DCIE or my Filmation, both just gone without a trace. And they both shipped seperatley, 1 with slow shipping and one with DHL international, also with no explanation whatsoever. This is just ridiculous, and this is why people don't sub anymore. I get it, I understand completely, it's not worth the hassel. All I wanted to do was have my items ship together instead of separate. Was that really such a difficult task?

Heroic Warrior
    i tried to cancel a order of 3 sky sleds and it said the order couldnt be found, and i got a ship notice this morning. this is all after i put in the wrong security code in and it still went through. how does that work? that aint to secure to me..

Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    What's going on with DR. I ordered a Sky High on the DOS and I still don't have any tracking available. It just says electronic tracking on 9/18. Should I call them?
    Mike Scabs

Widget
    Ordered a Sky High and Hordak 9/18, got shipping info and saw it was being sent to my old address. Called DR and they said I'd need to call USPS and get it re-routed. Contacted them, they say they don't re-route packages. So I had it held at Post Office in a neighboring city. Went and picked it up this morning. Grabbed the box and it felt super light. I didn't have a good feeling about it, so I turned on my phone and video taped me opening it. Sure enough, it was an empty box. The only thing inside was packing paper.

Called DR back and they issues a ticket with my complaint. Said I'd need to wait 24-48 hours for a response.

Why do I need to wait 48 hours for you to ship me out an actual product after you shipped me an empty box? I purchased these for my son's birthday and now may not even get them in time if at all. They said they couldn't even guarantee that I can get replacement figs either.

I hadn't ordered from Matty in a few year - now I remember why.
    Last edited by neon2102; September 26, 2013 at 12:32pm. Reason: spelling

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by funksk8er View Post
    I am really starting to understand a lot of the frustrations people have. They finally updated my shipping info, and this is the shipping route it has been on. Mind you I live in KS.

http://s12.postimg.org/mi4sse5wt/photo.jpg
    image hosting websites
    This whole thing reeks of internet scamming.
    Here's what we know:
    Shipping on MattyCollector is outrageous. (Items several pounds heavier traveling longer distances have
    considerably cheaper shipping on other sites).

Packages are bizarrely transferred all over the country (and back) without any reason or order at all.

Could it be possible that this is deliberate? I'm completely speculating here, but how likely is the idea that shipping charges are deliberately racked up on purpose? What kind of operation is this? Is someone benefiting from all of this "ping-ponging" back and forth?

I don't know. Just seems too weird.

The destinations are "hubs". The packages are routed through postal channels to different hubs. So a package can move into other states not in direct route, but following channels...and the "back and forth"...happens when a package gets sorted "incorrectly"...YES..."ocasionally" it happens!!!!
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Quote Originally Posted by dolfanar View Post
    Guys, E-mail Matty VIP CS... Brady O will take care of your issues. After literally 5 months of interactions, 3 emails later and all my issues are resolved, my subs will all ship together, and I'm going to save $50-60 on shipping in Oct-Nov.

Service was so good, I bought 2 subs because of it. If you don't get your issue resolved after 1 email with regular CS, go VIP!
    Yes will you please post the email address? I went back a few pages and couldn't find it. I need to change shipping address for Castle Grayskull.

Thanks!
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

How do you combine subscriptions?

I'm on the my subscriptions page and it says that you can do it, but there doesn't appear to be a way to do it.

Court Magician
    I've had a hell of a time switching my cards for my sub to bill for 2014... almost enough to make me want to cancel.

First, after doing as they asked and putting my new card on MattyCollector, and e-mailing them a lot of sensitive info (CCV, last four digits of my card... yeah thanks for making me feel safe guys!), they canceled my original sub and made a new one. Okay, except I told them explicitly the reason I was switching was my old card was canceled because it was potentially compromised. So, instead of doing the sensible thing and just billing me on the new card starting in January, they billed my new card and refunded the old one. THE OLD CARD IS CANCELED! How the hell am I supposed to get my refund when you refund a invalid card?? I swear to god... and on top of that, they charged me tax on this new sub too, because apparently between the time I ordered my September items (The 19th of Sept.) and October 3rd, my state instituted sales tax on online purchases. But why should I have to pay that, my original sub's price wasn't taxed! If they had just started billing the new card in January instead of canceling, everything would have been fine.

The tax thing is from an e-mail from VIP CS, so maybe the fact that I told him that I wasn't very happy, and wasn't happy paying tax on something that wasn't initially taxed, they'll look into the matter. I am just going to be really dang mad if I don't get my original sub money back, they said it was refunded on the 4th, and it would take 5-7 days... which is really a bunch of garbage.

Heroic Warrior
    I just called Matty for the first time in about three years and, I have to say, they've come a long way since the early days. Maybe I'm putting the cart before the horse and need to wait to see if they get my October shipping and billing right before I praise them. But it was a good experience.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I swear to God, Matty/DR have elevated incompetence to an art form.

I moved at the beginning of September, have had several successful orders since then, but today, I get a phone call from my old condo in Miami Beach that I recieved a package there.

So now, I get to trek all the way out to my old place...45 minutes away from here, and get something that I never should have to leave my place to pick up.

Funny part?

I called the Customer Service line and they have all my correct address information. When asked WHY this happened, I get the most frequently heard thing that I've personally collected from a Matty employee..."I don't know."!

I honestly can't wait for this line to be over so I don't have to deal with Matty anymore.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Waters View Post
    I swear to God, Matty/DR have elevated incompetence to an art form.

I moved at the beginning of September, have had several successful orders since then, but today, I get a phone call from my old condo in Miami Beach that I recieved a package there.

So now, I get to trek all the way out to my old place...45 minutes away from here, and get something that I never should have to leave my place to pick up.

Funny part?

I called the Customer Service line and they have all my correct address information. When asked WHY this happened, I get the most frequently heard thing that I've personally collected from a Matty employee..."I don't know."!

I honestly can't wait for this line to be over so I don't have to deal with Matty anymore.

It will be the best thing about the end of the line, that is for sure.